Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 623, Serene2 wrote:
In post 621, Svenskt Stål wrote:kuribo, can you please stop focusing on BandB, I isod you and its just a clusterfuck. I want to know what you think about other stuff.

i do have other thoughts, I'll post them in a couple hours before the end of the shift

not gonna bother running them by the other two because lolserene
But then I will have to wait 2 days to get back to you. I am in sweden bro, i fall asleep in 4 hours.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 489, MrZepher wrote:
How did they manage to get to either LD or Zoraster is scum from Zoraster only posting twice?
wut.
In post 532, MrZepher wrote: one of Zoraster/Ld is scum

LOL
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 426, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 412, hiplop wrote:From day one, jordan appears to be town. appears to be a borderline RVS wagon that was jumped on heavily.

hmm, Im not sure I understand the MrZephewr vote, to me hed be the most protown player yesterday? I'd be much more inclined to vote BnB
So the most protown players is one of the people voting Jordan, who you're reading as town?
In post 416, hiplop wrote: anyone have previous experience with jordan? honestly he seems weird, almost like a troll? Unfortunately trolls can sometimes be town ~_~
I've played with Jordan a long time ago. This is about what I remember him being like, although I'm not sure I've ever seen him as town. I don't think his play here is anything out of the ordinary for him.
this post was super weird cos dry-fit is saying that he doesn't think he has ever seen town jordan which means he has only seen scum jordan and yet he thinks jordan is acting the same in this game as when he was scum and somehow...dry-fit doesn't see anything wrong with this? lol
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Adding zdenek to scum pile aswell

VOTE: Mrzepher, venmar, zdenek, for future bragging rights.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:14 am

In post 462, Logical Duality wrote:Thanks for confirming your alignment along with BnB. We know you are scum Zoraster. You can persist in this foolishness and reveal how we know you are scum, or you can bus BnB. Their is a slim chance BnB is town, but you are not.

The path of least resistance is best. I doubt we will prove you are scum based off your hyper-defensive overreaction, but you would be a fool to lynch us.

We know.

Why did you have to break our heart? We came here to the hospital get treated for our love addiction and we fell in love with scum...

~Titus
this is the first time that dual creatures mentions zoraster. they are saying that they KNOW zoraster is scum but that there is a slim chance that bird people is town yet that is who they are pushing to lynch.

this does not read as a cop guilty to me. why would they investigate zoraster anyways when there is a plethora of people that dual creatures cannot interact with I mean wouldn't that be the better choice?

I also didn't like their asking bro what he thought of the claims it looked like fishing to see what angle they could push bro into.

I have been scum with titus before and we have both been town before. this looks more like titus's scum posting than town to me.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 419, Logical Duality wrote:Zoraster, posting too much with no content makes it to where people don't care to read the game which is bad. Screaming I'm town in half of them makes it worse.

Also, what is scummy about wanting alignment links between shifts? Why is that allegedly scummy for us and not hiplop?

This looks like a reall opportnistic vote. Vague doubtcasting, leaving out reasons and skipping other players.

Hiplop, I have an idea about the wagon. It is not like BnB will get lynched by the time I finish reading. I jighly suspect that my read will match what 14 said due to the effort in his wall. I can move the vote if wrong or m other head objects.
this is the first time dual creatures mentions zoraster. they are saying that zoraster is POSTING TOO MUCH WITHOUT AY CONTENT

this does not read like a cop guilty to me. Why would they investigate n0 when cops usually dont

blah blah blah "i am useless squared" blah rant blah

This is us, working together
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:25 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 624, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am not saying that I am in love with her play but dont vote LD
Woah ok so Sven/Jesters/Zoraster/LD are all one big lover blob.
In post 627, Infinite Jesters wrote:this post was super weird cos dry-fit is saying that he doesn't think he has ever seen town jordan which means he has only seen scum jordan and yet he thinks jordan is acting the same in this game as when he was scum and somehow...dry-fit doesn't see anything wrong with this? lol
Venmar literally did the exact same thing about MrZepher and LoL mafia.
In post 629, Infinite Jesters wrote:this does not read as a cop guilty to me. why would they investigate zoraster anyways when there is a plethora of people that dual creatures cannot interact with I mean wouldn't that be the better choice?
Maybe they had to choose someone on their shift? I wouldn't at all be surprised to see mechanics like that.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:27 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 630, Svenskt Stål wrote:this does not read like a cop guilty to me. Why would they investigate n0 when cops usually dont
BECAUSE AS I QUOTED BEFORE:
In post 0, The Critic wrote:Actions can only be taken during your Shift, unless otherwise stated. This does not apply to factional actions.
Actions resolve immediately, unless otherwise stated.
DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY READ, THE ACTUAL FUCK.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

So you are saying that LD is a cop, that day investigated zoraster, found guilty, and decided to out couse why not, i am a cop with a guilty, might aswell die.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:11 am

~ mollie's reads ~

until my lazy ass good for nothing hydra partners start doing something (desp and I did talk briefly about this game on the phone) I am just going to take he reigns. desp said he forgot the pw (lol, the 1 he created) so he has an excuse but I have no fucking clue where nacho is I know he is busy but still.

day shift

bro - conftown but I did not understand his grouping at all TOO BAD I DON'T HAVE A HYDRA PARTNER TO DISCUSS THIS WITH OH WAIT
bird people - obvtown but mollie </3 ap cos he was being mean. I still <3 mastina tho.
ika - I am loving ika in this game. TOWN
venny - this looks like venny's lazy town play but a little unsure cos he seems to be a bit out of step so unsure mebbe town but I can get weird on him.
serene - unsure still lean scum. desp thinks so too but nacho told desp that he thought that they were town. they talked briefly in gchat or something we all have yet to sync up. I AM NOT GOING TO SIGN THOSE DIVORCE PAPERS KURIBO WE WILL STAY MARRIED SO THAT I CAN PUNISH YOU FOR CHEATING ON ME WITH DGB AND FAKEGOD. DGB I GET BUT FAKEGOD?
brian - town but he has like dropped off the face of the earth
jordan - I thought he looked town with his exchanges with goat but he has disappeared except to post "I am not scum" lol. unsure mebbe town.
agar - still ignoring me in fact I find his whole avoidance of me downright bizarre considering I pushed for his lynch and how he crawled all over me in asofai. I am probs gonna spend a weekend at polyhaus so mebbe he is afraid to piss me off cos he thinks I will smother him with a pillow or something while he sleeps AND I JUST MIGHT. still lean scum.
zekrom2 - he is so inconsistent and is another 1 who seems super duper out of step. unsure
zden - I am just not feeling the warm fuzzies from him like I usually do. lean scummy
sven - his posts look a bit better and he seems to be actually putting in effort. what makes me think mebbe town is him parroting the conclusions about zden that bird people and I came to ages ago and somehow thinking he has bragging rights lol.

night shift

zoraster - I didn't see that zoraster ever posted again after titus claimed a cop guilty and that is probably the only thing that I don't like about him at this point. i thought he looked town up until that point. unsure
dual creatures - i know both heads and the it head loves to retard gambit but it was titus who first crumbed. the progression of their reads does not make sense they read as desperate scum knowing that most people will follow the IC who is actually a really strong player. lean scum.
dry-fit - scum
goat people - I am not as in love with him as I was when he was posting on the wrong shift. unsure
reck - looks like lazy town reck to me but yeah I have the same concern as bro as to whether or not he was trying to deliberately town slip. unsure lean town
aronis - I did not like how hostile he was with reck like I fucking hate it cos it was entirely unwarranted which seems a bit out of character for aronis. unsure mebbe scum
14.5 - desp found his entrance scummy and I feel meh
userwhatever - their thinking that scum could pick shifts people looked like retardedtown paranoia. lean town
hiplop - no read
perv - did he even post if he did I don't remember it. unsure and he is being boring.

I think that is every1.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

^ Remeber that this is Mollie reads, so they are reversed.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:27 am

In post 630, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 419, Logical Duality wrote:Zoraster, posting too much with no content makes it to where people don't care to read the game which is bad. Screaming I'm town in half of them makes it worse.

Also, what is scummy about wanting alignment links between shifts? Why is that allegedly scummy for us and not hiplop?

This looks like a reall opportnistic vote. Vague doubtcasting, leaving out reasons and skipping other players.

Hiplop, I have an idea about the wagon. It is not like BnB will get lynched by the time I finish reading. I jighly suspect that my read will match what 14 said due to the effort in his wall. I can move the vote if wrong or m other head objects.
this is the first time dual creatures mentions zoraster. they are saying that zoraster is POSTING TOO MUCH WITHOUT AY CONTENT

this does not read like a cop guilty to me. Why would they investigate n0 when cops usually dont

blah blah blah "i am useless squared" blah rant blah

This is us, working together
ty, what I meant was that it was the first time they mention zoraster as a claimed guilty. didn't zoraster only make 2 posts at that point? so why the "posting too much without any content".

its okay sven. i will never push for your lynch you are the 1 scum i want alive :P

yes ap, I did read that and took it under consideration while I was reading. their posts look like scum posts tho
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 406, Dry-fit wrote:
BirdAndBeast wrote:3) Goat probably townslipped by posting because if he were scum, hed be more aware of the gamestate due to having daytalk in his QT
That could be the case but then he was posting for quite a while before it was pointed out. I'm not sure anyone was paying much attention.
This has been bothering me, and I don't know why I glazed over it before, but why are we assuming scum have daytalk?

Also, I don't understand what you're trying to imply here Dry. I think it would be expected for scum to at least check into their scum QT (which from my experience is usually open pre-game) before posting into their games.
In post 409, FourteenPointFive wrote:I believe this is likely a good idea.
However i'm not sure we can assume an equal amount of scum as far as I see, it's random, and we know at least one scum is in here.

But then if we're all inactive like the first 12 hours of our shift has been, it should be a good idea anyway.
I'd still rather lynch out of my shift.
In post 412, hiplop wrote:Hiplop Post
This looks decent enough for me to ignore you for now.
In post 415, Logical Duality wrote:Then there's ika's alleged promise to post content. Why is ika's different from Jordan?
Jordan's posting looked active enough to have the appearance of looking active. --> Scummy.

Ika's wasn't. --> Not scummy.
But I have other issues with Ika right now.
In post 417, zoraster wrote:VOTE: Logical Duality

Last post is scummy, plus anonymous heads.
Really? I'm not seeing it.
In post 419, Logical Duality wrote:Why is that allegedly scummy for us and not hiplop?
Hiplop is just lynchbait regardless of alignment.

^ Same initial impression I had of Zeph's entrance.

*I need to re-read some stuff because my reads differ from Bro's (I'll do it later).
In post 472, Logical Duality wrote:Zoraster - Confscum...
BnB- Almost Certainly Scum
Jordan - Almost Certainly Scum
Reck - Probable Scum

Aronis - Probable Town
ika - Town
Broseidon - Conftown
Logical Duality - The towniest town that ever towned
Not a fan of these reads (well, mainly the townreads). And if you think Jordan and BnB are scum, what's your read on Agar?
In post 475, Aronis wrote:The only confirmed town is BRO, idiot. If you're really confirmed town prove it, until then my vote stays on you and I will have you listed as confirmed scum.
I saw this argument before. Scum used it against me. In a marathon game. You were also in it. :/

? That's it? This shift managed like 4 pages of content.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Infinite jesters

No i read it wrong, LD is reffering to someone else.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Brian, stop mqing, mq = mass qoutes, its fucking unreadable. you cant comment everything, focus on some stuff and go in depth.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:40 am

In post 635, Svenskt Stål wrote:^ Remeber that this is Mollie reads, so they are reversed.
welp. so much for working together

I guess you are putting down my play cos you think all of the kewl kidz are doing it now?

all you are going to do is hurt my feelings and demotivate me and piss my other heads off.

unless that is what you
want
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 639, Svenskt Stål wrote:Brian, stop mqing, mq = mass qoutes, its fucking unreadable. you cant comment everything, focus on some stuff and go in depth.
Uh. No? If you have a question about something, you're welcome to ask.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Brian Skies »

And it's not like the night shift was all that interesting to me anyways.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:46 am

tbf brian is a townread of desp's and nacho's. I have him as unsure and his sudden appearance after I just said he has dropped off the face of the earth makes me think he is actively lurking.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, the next hour is like the only window I have to post in this shift. So if you want to ask me something, now's the time to do it.

I meant to post yesterday, but I had an exam to study for tomorrow that my friend could only study for yesterday (and he had my textbook, so I didn't have a choice in the matter).
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 640, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 635, Svenskt Stål wrote:^ Remeber that this is Mollie reads, so they are reversed.
welp. so much for working together

I guess you are putting down my play cos you think all of the kewl kidz are doing it now?

all you are going to do is hurt my feelings and demotivate me and piss my other heads off.

unless that is what you
want
I am putting you down because I have had enough.

You pegged me as scum because I didnt want to work with you? WTF is that? I dont know your alignment, why should i work with you?

You out us, which makes no fuking sense since you were the nk night 1 as claimed lover in anything goes. and whats worse, the more i want to ynch you the angrier i get because i dont want to fucking die.

You walz arround with shitty logic / just down right mis repping LD/ whatever else shit you came up with thinking you own the fucking place, i dont care if you are scum or just shitty town, no one is allowed to lynch you anyway. Best you can do is post less and show some fucking respect to those who know what the fuck they are doing.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 643, Infinite Jesters wrote:tbf brian is a townread of desp's and nacho's. I have him as unsure and his sudden appearance after I just said he has dropped off the face of the earth makes me think he is actively lurking.
brian is top three 3 town for me so i am not pushing for his lynch, just trying to get him more productive
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:50 am

In post 638, Svenskt Stål wrote:Infinite jesters

No i read it wrong, LD is reffering to someone else.
yeah I just reread it and realized that they were talking about bird people
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't know how to feel about all these townreads I've been getting. I'm used to being scumread.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:52 am

In post 646, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 643, Infinite Jesters wrote:tbf brian is a townread of desp's and nacho's. I have him as unsure and his sudden appearance after I just said he has dropped off the face of the earth makes me think he is actively lurking.
brian is top three 3 town for me so i am not pushing for his lynch, just trying to get him more productive
he isn't for me, I didn't like his whole "I was trying to get a reaction from you" with zero analysis and I am not seeing any clear stances and he looks followy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”