Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Mac »

In post 890, Lord Business wrote:Almost 100% meta reliance readig through. It literally is a systematic "aren't I obvtown yet?" Until someone finally relents.

So I'm going to let you all resolve day 1 making assumptions on what someone does and doesn't do every single time and then hope day 2 is better.

Or you can just lynch me since only a handful of you have the opportunity to climb under the meta safety blanket when reading me.
And a few I have seen readying to steer their scum read towards me (am I low hanging fruit in their eyes? Possibly).

So if you intend to lynch me I would do it sooner rather than later because I'm just zoning out of a lot of these posts now.
Meta is a large part of how mafiascum works, and nothing you say, do or plead for is going to change that. I'm currently not using metareading you, but my read (early doors it was town) is getting completely drowned out in your posts complaining about meta and doing not much else.

So let's move past meta for a while, and talked about the bolded. Who?
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 6, MastinSSK wrote:Hi all.

Rancid Broderick Drake is beyond obviously scum or at worst anti-town. We can already see this through a plethora of traits.

First off. the username.

Look at the word Rancid. It has a negative connotation. But why exactly? I like cheese, let's use cheese. If there was rancid cheese, what would you do? Toss it out. Because it's bad.
Case and point right there.

But it gets worse. We can look at Broderick as being another main indicator of how much they are anti-town. For Broderick consists of two parts "Bro" and "Derick". Now I don't know who Derick is but they are buddying to him as much as they possibly can from the get go! We should all look forward to this Derick as the sake of town and only see the sheeping, buddying anti-town nature of RBD.

But then Drake. Drakes aren't cool anymore. Why use that in a username? That's reason enough to vote them right now.

But if you can't see any of that, here's a couple of actually realistic predictions for how this game is going to go for these guys:

Nat and MuffinZ are going to self-vote in the very first post. But they're not going to do so in a traditional way.
No. The amount of synergy that they have will lead to an aggression. They are going to be questioning everyone. But they're never going to actually vote. They're never going to actually give real reasons for any votes they have. And they're going to get away with it because they're aggressive and because they're charismatic.

For all of these reasons, I can see nothing but a firm Day 1 lynch of
VOTE: Rancid Broderick Drake
I would give you 8/10 for this one, but sadly, you're not doing this right :(
In post 17, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Yaaar, we be a hated miller age cop gladiator!

I dare ye treeweasels to counterclaim!

VOTE: Rancid Broderick Drake
I cc. I also have this PGO thing attached to it.
In post 24, Red Gyarados wrote:
In post 22, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Red Gyarados, why did you feel the need to pretend that wasn't an obvious mastin post? I assumed you were joking in the first place.
I actually wasn't sure (yes, I realize the cogdis) seeing as I know there's a Nati/SSK dynamic that always happens. I attributed that type of post to said dynamic, but leaned more to it being mastin for the same reasons you obviously have.
Why did I quote this? I'm pretty sure I quoted this to comment. But now I can't think of any comment to make on this one.
Oh yeah I was gonna make this joke.
The last game, whoever confused the poster in hydra of rvs case was scum... :cool:
In post 42, CupcakePanda wrote:OBLIGATORY NO FLAVOR KNOWLEDGE
THIS GAME SEEMS FLAVOR INTENSIVE THOUGH GG NO RE

ALSO WTF ISNT COPPER A STEALTH HYDRA AS IS??!?!

TOO MANY HYDRAS THIS GAME

THOUGH D1 IS EASY
VOTE: JUS

LYNCH THIS SLOT D1
PROBABLY SCUM
AT WORST WE GET RID OF AN ANTITOWN SLOT

SHEEP GIVEN IF READS ARE SOCIO-ACCURATE.
I would sheep this vote but sadly it's probably too late to do it now
In post 44, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 12, Red Gyarados wrote:Was that mastin or SSK btw
In post 21, Red Gyarados wrote:What the fuck

Okay mastinssk can be town.

ONE DOWN FIFTEEN TO GO
What from post 20 made you think MastinSSK is town? I personally don't see it.

-FT
:igmeou:
In post 45, Red Gyarados wrote:
In post 10, MastinSSK wrote:
this post is town.
Really? I coulda sworn that was a universally accepted scum-claim. Someone even wrote a thesis on it.
In post 16, Red Gyarados wrote:(nachobork, GIF, Tammydra, 3dicehawk, you two, beliffery, natimuffin)
GiF isn't a hydra though. Why does he get to join the club?

:roll:
In post 16, Red Gyarados wrote:I'm also a bit too chickenshit to vote Nati.
If you ever need to vote somebody, let me know. I'll make the vote for you.
In post 17, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:VOTE: Rancid Broderick Drake
Why did we not join this wagon?
In post 27, MastinSSK wrote:No idea what that means. I'm going to assume that means you think they're town. I agree.
Mellifluous: pleasant to hear
In post 34, The Fox and the Hound wrote:pretty sure this is notscience.
You'll know if it's not him. I'm not signing my posts because it
will
be that obvious.
In post 37, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I refuse to believe those are SSK posts.
I refuse to believe those dull and flat posts are Mastin's. If they are, we should have wagoned him by now.

Like, can you really believe those posts are Mastin's? Really? I can't. If they are, then FOR SHAME MASTIN! FOR SHAME!
In post 39, The Fox and the Hound wrote:but the Pokedex!!!!!
You only want us cuz we're shiny!
In post 41, Red Gyarados wrote:I should probably add BRO/Desp in for the second category
I actually want them sorted rather soon. Can we bump them up a bit higher?
In post 42, CupcakePanda wrote:THIS GAME SEEMS FLAVOR INTENSIVE THOUGH GG NO RE
Really? The flavor I've seen thus far seems rather pointless to me (and almost entirely dependent on specific roles).

Like, I don't see how any of the flavor we've received thus far is going to help me find scum.
In post 43, Clyton wrote:VOTE: Clyton
VOTE: Clyton

That's Nati's schtick. We don't need two egotistical self-voters in the same game.
In post 44, CarbonFiber wrote:What from post 20 made you think MastinSSK is town?
My other head is a Mastin fanboy. Please ignore.
This whole bacon quote strip is bad.
In post 53, Titan wrote:Hi!

VOTE: kagura

Okay here's what I need from you guys. Nacho, if you're town I need to feel it. Alternatively, Bork you can obvtown up your slot ASAP please. I will stay with you, but if you value my sanity at all (and if you're town you should!), you will please just do this for me.

I briefly skimmed the first couple pages, notscience here's an awesome town tell for me. I literally just woke up, and the first thing I did was log in to this game. Though I'd love to stay and goof off I've got to go to work.
This bolded part is my personal peeves #19.

I would vote that shiny gyarados here but CF's response to RG sucked.
But then, RG's response to CF also sucked.
It's a dilemma.

/page freakin' 3. I will end up spending this day 1 catching up. Watch me.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 73, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:# may be the best Brian Skies post I've ever read.
I object.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 83, Lord Business wrote:Is it normal for Titan to manipulate things with emotional blackmail?

I'm not seeing a town attitude towards demanding people prove they are town for the benefit of their mental state. Seems both forced and trying to stay in the upper hand.
This is town.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 131, Red Gyarados wrote:VOTE: PeregrineV

I don't really get his entrance about RVS voting when at the time we were out of RVS.

pedit-

Okay so
Tammy clears you and you clear bro

I really hope when GIF's here he obvtowns himself

pedit-

Can we leave him in the "awkward sounding probtown slot?" It's like the kiddie table of the townbloc: You can move up to the big shot table if you're good or if you're bad you can go to bed
Too low-commital for me to do that.
Wait until Day 7.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Oh also since this is a Tales game I am obliged to do this.

CLAIM: CONDITIONAL INNOCENT CHILD FRUIT VENDOR SWITCH FONIC JOAT
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

+ MILLER AGE COP GLADIATOR PGO
Modding Account.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:23 am

Post by MastinSSK »

Something I didn't do before. Not going to explain 'crumbs from unclaimed aspects of my role, obv, but for the claimed aspect of my vote...
In post 211, MastinSSK wrote:No, not dissonance. Just us having decided a Titan wagon should go through.
In post 214, MastinSSK wrote:(Okay, granted, we're discussing that a bit. We really think she's scum, but I think a wagon on her going through might not be as productive as on others.)
In post 217, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 216, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Hey, look, it's a scumhydra thought process
No, actually, we have a very good reason for my wording.
This wording was very intentional. A wagon 'going through', in this case, being reaching the lynch threshhold...with us on it, actually being L-1. I wasn't sure how our role worked; the wording doesn't actually reference how our vote wouldn't count, just that it wouldn't. But basically, SSK and I both agreed the best use of it would be to have a person thinking they were hammered, when they were really at L-1. My wording on Titan, though, makes it clear that I thought choosing her would be sub-optimal, based on my experience of what she did as scum, thus, not as productive, but that because we were scumreading her anyway, we might as well vote there anyway.
In post 690, MastinSSK wrote:Random softclaim again 'cause I'm an obsessive compulsive 'crumber:
My role makes me strongly believe we have four scum in the game--no more nor less, and probably no serial killer.
There
could
be a SK in theory, and theoretically I guess there could be five scum. (There's a minor precedence for it.) But I sincerely doubt that, overall.

I really think it's four this game. (Granted, not much of a statement, but it IS backed up by my role.)
And then there was this bit, too.

Other 'crumbs may or may not tie into this aspect of our role, but any I'm not listing are 'crumbs that at least partially (if not entirely) refer to other unclaimed aspects of our role.

Btw,
VOTE: Fox and the Hound.
Can
see Carbon as town
In post 785, The Fox and the Hound wrote:It's weird to me that you simultaneously think we should realize you're town, obvtown even, and yet admit that you are hard to read. V.V
Not what "magical townread" means? Like, it means that everyone should be realizing we're town, even if they don't have concrete reasons for it.
In post 812, Just Sheep Us wrote:i also basically only have townreads still.
Feel free to share.
In post 826, Kagura wrote:I've been pretty much constantly manipulating people for months and months and months and have made pretty awesome strides in my scumgame, and as a result, have become more of a paranoid person, AKA it's become even harder to make it past me lately.

Isn't that wonderful?
Is it bad that the main reason I'm not thinking you scum is all of a sudden me thinking that a scum-you wouldn't be tripping alarm bells immediately?
In post 828, Kagura wrote:I don't understand where her read is currently coming from.
Bork looked town. Other players who I was suspicious of had interactions with you that didn't look scum-scum. Now, counter-intuitively, you blew all the towncred that bork had but threw it so far that it's rebounded back into town. Because I'm not liking your posting, yet am thinking that the dislike comes from you actually being town rather than scum. So...my read on you is...complicated?

ElementalHawk really looks like scum.
In post 869, Kagura wrote:I think you know I'm on guard for that by now: why wouldn't you subvert your meta and make a push on either Tammy or I?
Because that wouldn't make sense for the situation?
Do you really think Tammy is able to manipulate me this easily?
Quite possibly, yes?
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 903, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 73, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:# may be the best Brian Skies post I've ever read.
I object.
Overruled
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:30 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 875, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I don't see how I could've made as scum.
Except there's literally nothing in there that doesn't look like it's easily a scum conversation, just slightly reworded? Like, I have no doubt that conversation happened, mostly as depicted. I just don't see how it's an alignment-indicative conversation, since with just the slightest of filters, the scum conversation changes to look town. So you wouldn't be faking anything; you'd just be slightly editing something. (The best weapon scum has is the truth.)
In post 887, Titan wrote:Still not completely certain about Mastin; however, with his role I'm just not certain that's a scum role.
Stop reading me on my role; read me on my freakin' play. Admittedly, my role has had a strong influence on my play, but it's a part of the whole, not the entirety of it.

Meeeeeeeeeh.

VOTE: ElementalHawk.
In post 906, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
CLAIM: CONDITIONAL INNOCENT CHILD FRUIT VENDOR SWITCH FONIC JOAT
Sadly, I can see this being true. >_<
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 909, Belisarius wrote:
In post 903, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
I object.
Overruled
Fuckballs
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 833, Kagura wrote:hey DV I currently don't have a townread on you
how does that make you feel?
I'm not DV, but somewhere far short of pleased. Especially given that it sounds like DV's past experience with you resembles my own. I fully expect to hear you give me some shit about Ice and Fire here, but the fact is that you've never been wrong about me when we've both been town, so this is really not working for me. This is a strong playerlist, and one in which scumcho would be pretty short on easy mislynches. Meanwhile, you know that I am an easy mislynch without someone to whiteknight me, and you are supposed to be that someone. Once again I find myself thinking of Open 527, where you scumread me for vague reasons and guess what, they were bull.

I did have a townread on bulder, but this takes precedence very easily, I don't know shit about him. It looks to me, to us actually, as much as our first reactions in private were to make excuses because we want you to be town, like perhaps you've decided not to even try to fool us here. You know that you can't expect me to throw myself in front of a train for you ever again after 169. I'm still pissed at myself for that, I really believed I could trust my own top townreads and that I at least had one thing I could do better than a die roll in this game, but apparently not. If I'm no longer a source of towncred for scumyou, scumyou's best play is quite possibly to get rid of me ASAP while it's still easy.

I could be wrong. Maybe DV is actually secretly playing in a way that looks like scum DV. I wouldn't know. But he's been pretty town from my naive standpoint. Maybe I'm weird this game for some reason that I don't see or understand and I wish you'd tell me what it is if so, so we can talk about it and I can convince DV that everything is my fault all the time always. My automatic reaction to the snarky way you presented this was that it felt genuine, but I know at this point that you are capable of convincing me you're genuine when you aren't. So the answer is "very, very nervous." The worst part of all this could be that I know perfectly well that I will never win an argument against you. I'm sure you would have no trouble getting me lynched in any game at any time if you decided to do so, because I'm godawful at arguments as you well know, all the moreso when I'm town. I'm still holding out some kind of hope that this is some sort of stupid reaction test, but I'm honestly a little hurt if it is.

What I'm hearing about your mutual past with DV is really not helping either. Here's a couple snippets.
DV, elsewhere wrote:And the thing is, I'm not familiar with your meta so I don't know when it comes to you, but I think I've been quite town despite my limited content and Tammy's townread on me makes me more confident of this (she's generally slower to townread me than Nacho is), so I don't understand why Nacho as town here wouldn't be. Also Nacho has made it quite clear that I'm part of his non-townread so I wouldn't worry about you. I don't think it makes much sense for him to scumread us as scum, but I'm worried it makes less sense as town.
YUP.
DV, elsewhere wrote:The only time he was scum and me-town he tried the same thing but I think he ended up backing off eventually. Not sure if he has the balls to scumread me a second time in a row as scum, but he might intend to be doing this to look town (i.e. it would be much easier for him to just townread me as scum). Problem is that I think I've been pretty town this game, so why is he not townreading me????
And this is a pretty good incidental summary of your trajectory on me in 169. So... help me find a reason why you aren't just scum, we're both grasping here. And it's going to have to be better than "oh pff you think I'd do that again" because yes, yes I do.
In post 857, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 855, Kagura wrote:
In post 853, The Fox and the Hound wrote:that I'm pretty sure as town you'd be townreading me, so what's the deal?
Why?
Because I'm town and you're you and even though this sounds incredibly and awfully sappy, usually you're the one to townread me when no one else does!
For anyone who's not aware, this is true of both of our heads. Hence our discomfort.
In post 859, The Fox and the Hound wrote:And the last time I felt I was town and you didn't you were scum so....
Hello both of our me town/nacho scum games, how are you today.

-Ceph, obviously
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:37 am

In post 876, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 870, Kagura wrote:
In post 868, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 866, Kagura wrote:i mean you obviously know what i'm doing here is asking you to expand on your full thought process for ffery-town and how strongly you feel about things so that i can see her reaction, right?
yeah except i don't really want to explain my full thought process for fery-town yet

which is why i linked you to the part where i said it was a discussion that i'll save until later
Vote: Fox and the Hound
maybe

i'm waiting to see how their read on me develops

unless you have something to show me that will convince me that i won't need to wait?
I get how we're going to be a little weird automatically this game. I also am pretty lost about what I'm supposed to look for in you at this point, because I thought you were pretty town in Vesperia, though like I said I may have picked up one thing. But I guess your read on me is going to have to wait because I am not particularly feeling anything about you yet, at least on a surface level, putting aside the "fuck I have no idea how to read orc what do I do" bit.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

In post 902, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I cc. I also have this PGO thing attached to it.
It occurs to me
That people might think
We be lying about our role
Which kinda makes me blink

Regardless, this will be resolved
When we battle someone D2
And reveal their age at the start of day
So ye'll see everything was true
Lord Business
Lord Business
Townie
Lord Business
Townie
Townie

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Lord Business »

In post 901, Mac wrote:
In post 890, Lord Business wrote:Almost 100% meta reliance readig through. It literally is a systematic "aren't I obvtown yet?" Until someone finally relents.

So I'm going to let you all resolve day 1 making assumptions on what someone does and doesn't do every single time and then hope day 2 is better.

Or you can just lynch me since only a handful of you have the opportunity to climb under the meta safety blanket when reading me.
And a few I have seen readying to steer their scum read towards me (am I low hanging fruit in their eyes? Possibly).

So if you intend to lynch me I would do it sooner rather than later because I'm just zoning out of a lot of these posts now.
Meta is a large part of how mafiascum works, and nothing you say, do or plead for is going to change that. I'm currently not using metareading you, but my read (early doors it was town) is getting completely drowned out in your posts complaining about meta and doing not much else.

So let's move past meta for a while, and talked about the bolded. Who?
Kagura.

And I won't stop my issues because it is the direct reason I have lost the scum hunting enthusiasm. People getting butthurt that someone else doesn't instantly think they are town just is a tedious read.

And if that the grand dum if mafiascum (which I know it isn't) it's strange how a mafia team would ever hope to win isn't it? The majority if this game has declared their town game and scum game to be so obvious the rest should be able to tell instantly.

If that's the case I'm sure the rest of you have this game sussed, so I'm waiting with baited breath for the game winning answer.

Beyond that I've already said, lynch me if that's your want, soft threats aren't going to do an awful lot to scare me.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:30 am

In post 899, Mac wrote:Research being?
I remembered that every game we'd played together had you replacing out early on and I was wondering whether it was alignment-indicative that you were actually really getting into this game. I am still conflicted here. Every town game of yours that I could find from my experience with you and a couple of your more recent ones, you replaced out (except for a hydra game) and the only scumgame I looked at was one where you stayed in and produced content (it was a previous Tales game). The problem is that thinking like this has burned me before and both Ceph and I think you look town from your play here.

I will ask though, was there a reason why you replaced out in so many of your previous games and not here?
In post 900, Mac wrote:Foxy doesn't come off great from the interactions with Nacho around about 850>#860. Like he's trying to manipulate Nacho into townreading him by laying down the threat of a scumread.

The only thing that gives me pause is why they feel Nacho would care about a scumread when he's being pretty much transparent town right now.
The problem is that I don't think he's that transparently town, and him not townreading me is actually a big deal!
In post 910, MastinSSK wrote:Except there's literally nothing in there that doesn't look like it's easily a scum conversation, just slightly reworded? Like, I have no doubt that conversation happened, mostly as depicted. I just don't see how it's an alignment-indicative conversation, since with just the slightest of filters, the scum conversation changes to look town. So you wouldn't be faking anything; you'd just be slightly editing something. (The best weapon scum has is the truth.)
You may be right I guess, but we're town so it really shouldn't matter.
In post 912, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Meanwhile, you know that I am an easy mislynch without someone to whiteknight me, and you are supposed to be that someone.
This is me too! This hydra was meant to be.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:35 am

In post 914, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 902, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I cc. I also have this PGO thing attached to it.
It occurs to me
That people might think
We be lying about our role
Which kinda makes me blink

Regardless, this will be resolved
When we battle someone D2
And reveal their age at the start of day
So ye'll see everything was true
We're def 1v1ing someone tomorrow,
Don't care if ye call us trolls,
No fucks will be given,
LolOLOLoLOloLoloL
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Mac »

I will ask though, was there a reason why you replaced out in so many of your previous games and not here?
Recently? Yes, real life issues. This was my first game back since a month or 2 hiatus where I got my shit back together.
The problem is that I don't think he's that transparently town, and him not townreading me is actually a big deal!
But the only reason you're not seeing him as town is because he's not reading you as town - and your refusal to see it from a different perspective other than "no townread, must be scum" is worrying.

Like you're not even considering Nacho can be town AND wrong, you've just launched an assault on why he's scum.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:51 am

In post 918, Mac wrote:But the only reason you're not seeing him as town is because he's not reading you as town - and your refusal to see it from a different perspective other than "no townread, must be scum" is worrying.

Like you're not even considering Nacho can be town AND wrong, you've just launched an assault on why he's scum.
I am worried that Nacho not townreading me is influencing me more than it should, but although his posts are townish, I don't think anything couldn't be faked by scum, and I think I'm pretty obviously considering that he's town and wrong. The problem here is that Nacho always townreads me to the point where it's become a running joke, even once when I was scum on an alt and a popular scumread. Do I think Nacho could catch me as scum now? Yeah, probably. It's been a long time since I've been scum against him. But would he not townread me when I'm town and think I'm quite transparently so? I don't think so.

Trust me that I really want Kagura to be town and prove us wrong somehow, but I think the possibility that they're scum and no one's seeing it is a very real one.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Clyton »

I will be on V/LA until most likely Tuesday night? I will catch up by then.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Clyton »

I can reply to this now however.
In post 894, Kagura wrote:
In post 735, Clyton wrote:Based on Mastin's random softclaim, it is clear that this is not the case he claims it to be. His role has nothing to do with the revelation of 4 mafias/13 towns. Everyone should have known that from the beginning of the game regardless of their role! Ergo, he most likely be trying to gain some sense of credibility and usefulness attached to his role in the face of the Town.

/Vote: MastinSSK
I don't understand the point you're even trying to make here.

-b
That matter is resolved, so there is no need for you to understand because of its irrelevancy. But if you really want to know, just let me know and I'll clarify my thought process for that post.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Clyton, I'd like to hear your thought process. I think it'll help. Can you go over it please?

~ F-16
Doduo
Doduo
Goon
Doduo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Doduo »

In post 900, Mac wrote:(Where are the other 10?)
Not invited to the town-adults or the town-kids

"The brains in its two heads appear to communicate emotions to each other with a telepathic power."

Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 923, Doduo wrote:
In post 900, Mac wrote:(Where are the other 10?)
Not invited to the town-adults or the town-kids
squawk
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:17 pm

Do ye ever get this itch
That ye really need to scratch?