Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 498, Venmar wrote:Thats.. lol well okay.
In post 497, Serene2 wrote:Gah! I hate these shifts! Our three heads nearly busted a giant, three-pronged aneurysm in frustration that we couldn't counterclaim straight away.
Like.... wtf, i'm still confused, how can you
counter
-claim an innocent child? What the fuck does that even mean.. ugh.

Night shift seemed pretty uneventful, likely because it was a weekend shift, so it's not overly surprising it was full of derp. Aronis and LD win the world awards for "Derpiest Voters", like those votes are fucking
hilarious
. I like imausername for town, and maybe Zoraster as leaning town, other than that i'd have to do more than a skim on the night goers.

Contrary to the theme the night goers gave off, which is that the night shift isn't likely to read what the other shift did and vice versa, isn't that good considering both shifts need votes from the other to reach a majority on somekind of a lynch. Overlap needs to happen somewhere, so at least skim shit from other shifts.

AGar remains the best lynch by the way.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 417, zoraster wrote:oh can I finally post? The question I guess this brings up: do I really think each and every shift I'm going to reread 15 pages worth of content like I'm constantly replacing into the game? No, I barely even do that when I replace into games for real.

I am confused though. Why is BnB getting attention for... posting a lot? Is that really the game we're playing today?

Anyway, here's a good vote:

VOTE: Logical Duality

Last post is scummy, plus anonymous heads.
Venmar, do you think serene is ocunterclaiming the inoocent child? Please explain to me how you would suspect that.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Jesus christ, ignore the woute.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 495, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 492, Infinite Jesters wrote:how are you making a correlation between that dual creatures and zoraster and couching it with zoraster's post count?
In post 462, Logical Duality wrote:We know you are scum Zoraster. You can persist in this foolishness and reveal how we know you are scum, or you can bus BnB. Their is a slim chance BnB is town, but you are not.
I mean basically LD is claiming a guilty on Zoraster, thats how dumb their vote on him is.
She is soft claiming lover with zoraster you dumb fuck

Dont go arround trashing people, sit the fuck down and behave. Your slot is fucking useless.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:18 am

Post by ika »

Stal already saw what i saw about titus claiming lover....

Other random note: i am firly confident of someone claiming not to be vt.

VOTE: LD

^poilicy to vote titus plus the way she kept adressing bro and nothing else gives me suspicion

btw titus, even if you were nto pointed out i would of found it to be you easily.

anyway, i feel like i know the other head and the BNB case sucks balls.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:29 am

Post by AGar »

Night Shift Notes:

#405 Reck nuuuu :(

#406 Wonderful amount of irony from Dry-Fit considering his first post was "Let's lynch from Night shift cuz IC."

#412 Hiplop clearly not reading Day shift if he thinks ~Jordan wagon was an RVS wagon.

#415 Holyshit scum. LD already gunning for lynch votes when half the playerlist is just getting into the game. Deflection of "I'm not Titus" is wasted breath, especially when coming out later as Titus.

#421 Liking Zor's thought process so far.

Dry-Fit is really really bad. Like obvscum bad.

Aronis's posting tells me I'd like to wait until he gets another shift before getting anything regarding a solid read on him. On one hand there's some contradictions. On the other hand, he's got a tone of conviction in his posts. Definitely want to figure that out when he posts more and I have more to read from him.

LD's sudden shift and assault on Zoraster 40 posts after Zor last posted reeks of scumbaggery to me.

LD and Dry-Fit should die.
Reck makes me sad and should probably die sometime too.
Hiplop should adjust his browser settings.

Reck don't softclaim dammit. Willing to let him slide for now due to the softclaim.

UNVOTE:
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:37 am

Post by ika »

titus scince you are not here and you are already reading me town:

how did you get that conclusion?
how come you did not leave me questions to answer?
if you belive your lover is scum why not vote yourself?
do you tuly belive there is one mafia team or could ther be 2? your defensive nature about it leads me to belive there could be 2 or 3rd party and you know.

other thoughs:

2 lover pairs?
one in day and one in night......

theres no way both pairs are town/town it would be too imba imo, i figure at least oen of the pairs have a scum.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 505, ika wrote:Stal already saw what i saw about titus claiming lover....

Other random note: i am firly confident of someone claiming not to be vt.

VOTE: LD

^poilicy to vote titus plus the way she kept adressing bro and nothing else gives me suspicion

btw titus, even if you were nto pointed out i would of found it to be you easily.

anyway, i feel like i know the other head and the BNB case sucks balls.

I think this is town Titus.

Lets assume Titus is scum. If Titus is scum then she cant fakeclaim lover with zoraster, because zraster will say "thats not true". So scum Titus is a lover, scum Titus cant be anything else. Because if she is anything else then zoraster cc´s.

SO, SCUM Titus is lover with zoraster. WHy would she want to lynch him? She dies if he dies. She even goes as far as to claim that she "knows" it, and talks about "proving", which I assume ca be taken as a cop guilty, which its not. It makes no sese right?

I mean I get that they can be scum scum but its sucha small likelyhood.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 499, ~Jordan` wrote:I'm not scum.
BUS THIS.

VOTE: Agar
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 506, AGar wrote:Night Shift Notes:

#405 Reck nuuuu :(

#406 Wonderful amount of irony from Dry-Fit considering his first post was "Let's lynch from Night shift cuz IC."

#412 Hiplop clearly not reading Day shift if he thinks ~Jordan wagon was an RVS wagon.

#415 Holyshit scum. LD already gunning for lynch votes when half the playerlist is just getting into the game. Deflection of "I'm not Titus" is wasted breath, especially when coming out later as Titus.

#421 Liking Zor's thought process so far.

Dry-Fit is really really bad. Like obvscum bad.

Aronis's posting tells me I'd like to wait until he gets another shift before getting anything regarding a solid read on him. On one hand there's some contradictions. On the other hand, he's got a tone of conviction in his posts. Definitely want to figure that out when he posts more and I have more to read from him.

LD's sudden shift and assault on Zoraster 40 posts after Zor last posted reeks of scumbaggery to me.

LD and Dry-Fit should die.
Reck makes me sad and should probably die sometime too.
Hiplop should adjust his browser settings.

Reck don't softclaim dammit. Willing to let him slide for now due to the softclaim.

UNVOTE:

OKay I am cutting ties with you. This post makes me want to puke, what the fuck is this.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Serene2 »

I'm an idiot. Agar just dropped a mega town tell and I hard a brain fart with Venmar, I thought he was hinting at a cop result but we didn't have an actual night yet.

VOTE: Venmar
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 510, Svenskt Stål wrote:OKay I am cutting ties with you. This post makes me want to puke, what the fuck is this.
Your scumdar is a de-magnetized compass.

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 507, ika wrote:titus scince you are not here and you are already reading me town:

how did you get that conclusion?
how come you did not leave me questions to answer?
if you belive your lover is scum why not vote yourself?
do you tuly belive there is one mafia team or could ther be 2? your defensive nature about it leads me to belive there could be 2 or 3rd party and you know.

other thoughs:

2 lover pairs?
one in day and one in night......

theres no way both pairs are town/town it would be too imba imo, i figure at least oen of the pairs have a scum.
Welcome to Town Ika.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 512, Serene2 wrote:
In post 510, Svenskt Stål wrote:OKay I am cutting ties with you. This post makes me want to puke, what the fuck is this.
Your scumdar is a de-magnetized compass.
Do enlighten me oh great oracle
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:52 am

Post by AGar »

You break my heart...

It's my notes from the night shift, as I read through them, to give the most organic reactions possible. It was what I saw/thought/felt about posts as I read through the shift.

FTR, Titus makes dumb fucking gambits as scum to try and extend her ability to stay alive so that's where my money is.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 515, AGar wrote:
You break my heart...

It's my notes from the night shift, as I read through them, to give the most organic reactions possible. It was what I saw/thought/felt about posts as I read through the shift.

FTR, Titus makes dumb fucking gambits as scum to try and extend her ability to stay alive so that's where my money is.
I dont care what you thought since I cant verify it without going back and looking fr the fucking post you talked about.

But having dry fit as scum is BNB lvl bad.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 am

Post by ika »

stal:

i will drop you some knowlage here, me and titus have a huge history of playing against each other, its default for me to scum read her untill i have sorted her myself. The fact its hydra head is what makes it harder, but titus knows if she is to get what i know and see she has to play my way.

your is slightly confusing but if i am understanding correctly, you think titus is town and her lover could be scum, if thats the case would it matter who we lynch of the 2?

@AGar: titus hates gambits, scum or town, i do agree shes will do it, but its only as scum.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 517, ika wrote:stal:

i will drop you some knowlage here, me and titus have a huge history of playing against each other, its default for me to scum read her untill i have sorted her myself. The fact its hydra head is what makes it harder, but titus knows if she is to get what i know and see she has to play my way.

your is slightly confusing but if i am understanding correctly, you think titus is town and her lover could be scum, if thats the case would it matter who we lynch of the 2?

@AGar: titus hates gambits, scum or town, i do agree shes will do it, but its only as scum.
Why are you telling me about your retarded meta with Titus? I hear it almost every night in the skype chat.

I think titus is town, I think she thinks strongly that zoraster is scum, I have no opinion on zoraster.

Titus doesnt have to gambit to come off as playing one, her town play borders to the bizare at times, which can be percieved as a gambit or whatever.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:15 am

Post by ika »

random braindump of talking to self and thoughts

22 players

about 1 scum for every 3 towns is optimal

22/3=7.3 repeating

so im gonna assume theres minimum 6 scums with plausable 7th

so 15-16 towns vs 6-7 scums

11 split with minimum one scum each

town stating with majority

each shift has at least 6 towns and maximum 10

random stuff known

each side has lover (or assuming atm becasue night isnt exaclty confirmed)
im vt
lover pairs are 3head hydra (forgot name)/stall and titus/zorst

doubt both are town/town (as stated) could see both scum/scum if we have double scum team bot both being opposing scums
could see town/town and scum/town
could see scum/town and scum/town
could see town/town and scum/scum

if single faction:

6 scums with possible 3rd party or town kill (street racer anyone?)

if multi:

3 scums each with no town kill

wite flag mechanic makes double scum team unlikely
also makes 3rd part unlikely (dunno how it would work)
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 519, ika wrote:random braindump of talking to self and thoughts

22 players

about 1 scum for every 3 towns is optimal

22/3=7.3 repeating

so im gonna assume theres minimum 6 scums with plausable 7th

so 15-16 towns vs 6-7 scums

11 split with minimum one scum each

town stating with majority

each shift has at least 6 towns and maximum 10

random stuff known

each side has lover (or assuming atm becasue night isnt exaclty confirmed)
im vt
lover pairs are 3head hydra (forgot name)/stall and titus/zorst

doubt both are town/town (as stated) could see both scum/scum if we have double scum team bot both being opposing scums
could see town/town and scum/town
could see scum/town and scum/town
could see town/town and scum/scum

if single faction:

6 scums with possible 3rd party or town kill (street racer anyone?)

if multi:

3 scums each with no town kill

wite flag mechanic makes double scum team unlikely
also makes 3rd part unlikely (dunno how it would work)
why dont you use my union log for track keeping info?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:23 am

Post by ika »

In post 518, Svenskt Stål wrote:

Why are you telling me about your retarded meta with Titus? I hear it almost every night in the skype chat.

I think titus is town, I think she thinks strongly that zoraster is scum, I have no opinion on zoraster.

p-edit: link to post? it helps when i just ranodmly dump all ym thoughts out. i dont have an organized way of doing it really. if you want to organize it go ahead

Titus doesnt have to gambit to come off as playing one, her town play borders to the bizare at times, which can be percieved as a gambit or whatever.
Becasue it also for everyone else to understand, her town play does have its "bizare" moments at times, but she likes to be very direct and straigt foward also
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:24 am

Post by ika »

my pedit got deleted....

link to post? i dont organize my thoughts really and just kinda dump them out if you want to organize it go ahead
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 521, ika wrote:
In post 518, Svenskt Stål wrote:

p-edit: link to post? it helps when i just ranodmly dump all ym thoughts out. i dont have an organized way of doing it really. if you want to organize it go ahead

Becasue it also for everyone else to understand, her town play does have its "bizare" moments at times, but she likes to be very direct and straigt foward also
Its wierd to start the post directed to me if you meant for it to enlighten the crowd.

I agree that she is direct and forward, I think she is strong as fuck.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 522, ika wrote:my pedit got deleted....

link to post? i dont organize my thoughts really and just kinda dump them out if you want to organize it go ahead

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... g#p5797924

Just dont add guesses, its meant to be a updated source of facts.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”