Just here for the Pagetop!

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 474, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 461, Aronis wrote:
In post 441, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Logical Duality

sheeping BRO because he's town until I say otherwise
Really? You have posted nothing useful and what happens when scum keeps the damn shifts the same? Then what are you going to do?

VOTE: xRECKONERx
Nice stab at the low hanging fruit, chief.

I'm a confirmable town role so I don't really give a fuck if you want to waste your time coming after me.

Logical Duality is pretty bad for calling me "probable scum" with no reasoning whatsoever... and I'm fairly confident whatever reason they toss my way now will be just as bad so yeah.
The only confirmed town is BRO, idiot. If you're really confirmed town prove it, until then my vote stays on you and I will have you listed as confirmed scum.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 471, Logical Duality wrote:As you shouldn't. The softclaim from AP+mastin could damn near be anything, but is merely meant to doubtcast us. I doubt Aronis is the only one who checked my email account slip.
So you're asserting that AP's assertion was specifically an attack against you b/c you've rolled scum a lot recently, so stating that roles are tied to us as players puts suspicion on you b/c you've rolled scum a lot recently.

Like.

1) Even if roles were actually meant to poke fun at us as players (i.e., UT/Quadz making fun of me for how much I get mislynched by making me an IC), it would have been done after alignments were randomized. They wouldn't make the game breakable like that.

2) That's crazy, even for AP.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 471, Logical Duality wrote:Suppose for a moment that Zoraster is scum and we are town BRO, what are your analytical results? P.S. They should wind up with either Jordan or BnB as scum given Zorasters hyper reaction. Looking at cross-shift tells is also a majorly important thing to do.
This is all accurate, yes.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I can't even respond to 475. There's too much fucking stupid.

Like... no.

BRO why are you confirmed town and why is LD talking about a dichotomy between them and zor?
green shirt thursdays
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 462, Logical Duality wrote:Thanks for confirming your alignment along with BnB. We know you are scum Zoraster. You can persist in this foolishness and reveal how we know you are scum, or you can bus BnB.
Go ahead and tell us why Zoraster is confscum. It raises my eyebrows that you expect everyone to sheep you onto Zoraster without you giving your reasons.

@Aronis:
Did you think Reck was actually scum or just anti-town in ? Because your post doesn't really make it look like you actually suspect him.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Logical Duality
Logical Duality
Townie
Logical Duality
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Logical Duality »

Next shift is coming soon. Ughhhhhh this isn't gonna be gooooooood

Well we'd rather draw scum out at this point, so claiming is stupid.

I'd just trust us and vote Zoaster. If you vote us out, fine, but it'll show we're right.

Hopefully you all can assume what tht means.

I'd be more upfront but Titus is away and I'm not sure what she wants ATM, so I'm just gonna let that sit for shift 3.

On that note Atleast give is till shift 4 if you guys are really gonna lynch us, we'd like parting words just in case. I'd hope you'd all honor this request, as I'd think it very scummy to want to lynch someone one the opposite lynch.

But still vote zoraster please.

~it
"Each man kills the thing he loves."
-Anthony Burgess

It scowls at you, so you paint a smile from it's eye and display it. You know you have.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 478, xRECKONERx wrote:BRO why are you confirmed town and why is LD talking about a dichotomy between them and zor?
I'm conftown because the opening post says I am.

Not sure if townslip or Reck trying really hard to fake a townslip.
Logical Duality
Logical Duality
Townie
Logical Duality
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Logical Duality »

Dry-fit, we want reactions to generate scenarios 1, 2, and 3 described above. We don't expect you to sheep us if you can't see the obvscum. He is confscum to us, but should be obvscum to you with such a hyperactive defense of BnB. It attacks a player that most didn't like due to pregame. It also assumed that we were uncapable of being reasoned with.

If you townread us, vote zoraster. You have our personal guarantee he will flip scum. There's one thing I know well, and that is a desperate scum opening Dryfit.I have done it far too much.

If you null us, vote your scumread.

If you scumread us, vote us.

I have a plan.

Bro: It's faked. Look at how many times, confBro has been discussed.

~Titus
"Each man kills the thing he loves."
-Anthony Burgess

It scowls at you, so you paint a smile from it's eye and display it. You know you have.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

I don't really know what to make of this Zoraster/LD stuff but I'll look over it during day shift.

I don't think my vote is doing much work on Zephyr so
Unvote. Vote: Aronis.

I'm having a hard time believing 461 is genuine. I don't know if my vote's gonna do much here either but he's my top suspect from night shift.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 479, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 462, Logical Duality wrote:Thanks for confirming your alignment along with BnB. We know you are scum Zoraster. You can persist in this foolishness and reveal how we know you are scum, or you can bus BnB.
Go ahead and tell us why Zoraster is confscum. It raises my eyebrows that you expect everyone to sheep you onto Zoraster without you giving your reasons.

@Aronis:
Did you think Reck was actually scum or just anti-town in ? Because your post doesn't really make it look like you actually suspect him.
Anti town. But I'm fine with lynching him on policy if he keeps this up.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 482, Logical Duality wrote:Dry-fit, we want reactions to generate scenarios 1, 2, and 3 described above. We don't expect you to sheep us if you can't see the obvscum. He is confscum to us, but should be obvscum to you with such a hyperactive defense of BnB. It attacks a player that most didn't like due to pregame. It also assumed that we were uncapable of being reasoned with.

If you townread us, vote zoraster. You have our personal guarantee he will flip scum. There's one thing I know well, and that is a desperate scum opening Dryfit.I have done it far too much.

If you null us, vote your scumread.

If you scumread us, vote us.

I have a plan.

Bro: It's faked. Look at how many times, confBro has been discussed.

~Titus
A plan?

And yeah, Reck doesn't look genuine with that IMO.

I really don't understand why zoraster is obvious scum at this point. An explanation would be nice, but unfortunately we are running out of time.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is currently a Day Shift.

~Jordan’
AGar
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt Stal
Venmar
Zdenek

Episode 1, Shift A.3 (Day), VC 1~Jordan' (4) - AGar, MrZepher, Brian Skies, Serene2
Bird and Beast (3) - Zdenek, FourteenPointFive, The Goat
Logical Duality (3) - zoraster, BROSeidon, xRECKONERx
AGar (3) - Bird and Beast, Infinite Jesters, Venmar
Serene2 (3) - ~Jordan`, ika, Svenskt Stål
Aronis (2) - iamausername, Dry-fit
xRECKONERx (1) - Aronis
zoraster (1) - Logical Duality

Not Voting (2): hiplop, PeregrineV
With 22 alive, it is 12 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-08 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-04-18 23:00:00).

Pirate Mollie is V/LA until 4/7.
Last edited by The Critic on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 481, BROseidon wrote:
In post 478, xRECKONERx wrote:BRO why are you confirmed town and why is LD talking about a dichotomy between them and zor?
I'm conftown because the opening post says I am.

Not sure if townslip or Reck trying really hard to fake a townslip.
Mastin thought it was a townslip. I don't think its fake regardless, but its totally possible Reck is scum and also didn't read the opening post? Unless hes also reading the scum QT AND scum talked about it (why?) then I dont see why its a towntell. That said, I DID think him claiming confirmable role means hes probably town.
In post 482, Logical Duality wrote:Bro: It's faked. Look at how many times, confBro has been discussed.
But Reckoner said he wsan't going to read anything from Shift 1? So wow? This is the hedgiest scumread ever.
In post 461, Aronis wrote:
In post 441, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Logical Duality

sheeping BRO because he's town until I say otherwise
Really? You have posted nothing useful and what happens when scum keeps the damn shifts the same? Then what are you going to do?

VOTE: xRECKONERx
In post 483, Dry-fit wrote:Unvote. Vote: Aronis.
I'm having a hard time believing 461 is genuine. I don't know if my vote's gonna do much here either but he's my top suspect from night shift.
Uhhh, what isn't genuine about it? I mean hes going after Reck for refusing to read Shift 1, which is meh. It could be scum, could be town. Dunno why that makes Aronis not-genuine and a good votepark..
In post 485, Aronis wrote:I really don't understand why zoraster is obvious scum at this point.
This^. I had Zoraster as null-town after reading his posts, mastin agreed. I guess its possible for them to have something role-related on him (this setup is weird) but they soft claimed the shit out of it, so ya. I originally thought LD was obvious scum but am potentially willing to note vote them right now until this whole Zoraster thing is cleaned up.

Reads copy pasted from our QT:
Town: Jesters, 14.5, Goat, Brian Skies
Probably Town: Jordan, Hiplop, ika, Username, Venmar
Looks town?: Zepher, Zoraster
--
Scum: Dryfit, Agar, Titus
Hmmmmm: Zdenek, Serene

Meh: Reckoner, Aronis, PV, Sven
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 486, The Critic wrote:
Episode 1, Shift A.3 (Day), VC 1~Jordan' (4) - AGar, MrZepher, Brian Skies, Serene2
Bird and Beast (3) - Zdenek, FourteenPointFive, The Goat
AGar (3) - Bird and Beast, Infinite Jesters, Venmar
Serene2 (3) - ~Jordan`, ika, Svenskt Stål
Logical Duality (1) - zoraster
xRECKONERx (1) - Aronis
zoraster (1) - Logical Duality
Aronis (1) - Dry-fit

Not Voting (5): xRECKONERx, BROSeidon, hiplop, iamausername, PeregrineV
With 22 alive, it is 12 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-08 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-04-18 23:00:00).
the votes don't reflect reality

I thought votes were global

I have a bunch of things to say
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by MrZepher »

How did they manage to get to either LD or Zoraster is scum from Zoraster only posting twice?
wut.

I do agree that dry-fit's overall posting seems scummy as fuck.
His vote on me is just casting doubt, and then switches to the very low hanging fruit of Aronis (the dude hasn't posted anything that's unexpected from a newer player. get real.)

Has anyone put any effort into guessing how large the scum faction is? I don't think it says anywhere in the rules.
Also I'm comfortable with my vote where it is.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to think of BandB especially now that they've had the time to discuss optimal play vs whatever players they might be interacting with.
or something like that....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Also I don't think people deciding to not read anything from the opposite phase is necessarily indicative of scum.
It was Reck and one other person I believe.
or something like that....
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:27 pm

@ mastina and big bird

zden pinged for me at the same time it did you. and for the same reasons.

I thought I was the only 1 who has noticed zden cos he goes largely unnoticed I don't think I could articulate things in the way that you did wrt his meta it simply for me that he as town has usually a good grasp on things even when he gets paranoid and I am missing it here. having said that he is truly indignant about how you are reading him.

not sure if it is scftwr or what.

you made a post about that dual creatures being scum and then they post horrifyingly scummy and that has kind of freaked me out. what is up with that.

you made another 1 that freaked me out too! but I forget what it was.

we are in lockstep with our reads and desp was all like "do you think mastina could predict the trend of where your reads would go as scum?" and I said I wasn't sure but I thought no well mebbe but no but he reads you as town so I think the question was devil's ad.

we think that kuribo's posts about ap is bs. it was bro who brought the hate on in anything goes. but now that I have thought about it it seems weird for him to lie about it. I lean scummy on serene but mebbe not the best lynch for today? I don't understand your townread on them.

this seems like titus's scumgame. I feel like agar would be the best lynch only cos people actually buy into his bs. and after the streak of town losses I have had to eat yeah I am worried.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:32 pm

In post 489, MrZepher wrote:How did they manage to get to either LD or Zoraster is scum from Zoraster only posting twice?
wut.
how are you making a correlation between that dual creatures and zoraster and couching it with zoraster's post count?

I don't even understand this.
I do agree that dry-fit's overall posting seems scummy as fuck.
His vote on me is just casting doubt, and then switches to the very low hanging fruit of Aronis (the dude hasn't posted anything that's unexpected from a newer player. get real.)

Has anyone put any effort into guessing how large the scum faction is? I don't think it says anywhere in the rules.
Also I'm comfortable with my vote where it is.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to think of BandB especially now that they've had the time to discuss optimal play vs whatever players they might be interacting with.
who was the other person than reck who said that they were not going to read the d1 shift?

and yeah we talked about how large the scum faction is.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by The Critic »

The previous VC has been fixed.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 491, Infinite Jesters wrote:zden pinged for me at the same time it did you. and for the same reasons.
I thought I was the only 1 who has noticed zden cos he goes largely unnoticed I don't think I could articulate things in the way that you did wrt his meta it simply for me that he as town has usually a good grasp on things even when he gets paranoid and I am missing it here. having said that he is truly indignant about how you are reading him.
I also noticed his indignance and it gave me pause, but I think it could come from scum.
not sure if it is scftwr or what.

you made a post about that dual creatures being scum and then they post horrifyingly scummy and that has kind of freaked me out. what is up with that.
That was mastina. It was a 100% joke. PArtly random partly cause Titus is always scum and mastin had figured that out already (LD being titus).
we are in lockstep with our reads and desp was all like "do you think mastina could predict the trend of where your reads would go as scum?" and I said I wasn't sure but I thought no well mebbe but no but he reads you as town so I think the question was devil's ad.
Mollie seriously do not get paranoid. My read on you is AG level of town right now, it wont be wavering. I wish we were more sure on Sven being town.
we think that kuribo's posts about ap is bs. it was bro who brought the hate on in anything goes. but now that I have thought about it it seems weird for him to lie about it. I lean scummy on serene but mebbe not the best lynch for today? I don't understand your townread on them.
this seems like titus's scumgame. I feel like agar would be the best lynch only cos people actually buy into his bs. and after the streak of town losses I have had to eat yeah I am worried.
Im leaning town on them, Mastin is worried about them. I dont think anything from AG that he has said is alignment indicative (the rage seemed lightly town to me, but is prolly null). Mastin and I were in lockstep in the QT over night shift and we both read 14.5 as town (with a sigh) and Titus as scumscumscum. So its not just you :P. Her soft claim on Zor is the only thing making me skeptical.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 492, Infinite Jesters wrote:how are you making a correlation between that dual creatures and zoraster and couching it with zoraster's post count?
In post 462, Logical Duality wrote:We know you are scum Zoraster. You can persist in this foolishness and reveal how we know you are scum, or you can bus BnB. Their is a slim chance BnB is town, but you are not.
I mean basically LD is claiming a guilty on Zoraster, thats how dumb their vote on him is.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Serene2 »

We're counter-claiming Public Ascetic Deathproof Innocent Child With An Expiration Date.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Gah! I hate these shifts! Our three heads nearly busted a giant, three-pronged aneurysm in frustration that we couldn't counterclaim straight away.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Venmar »

Thats.. lol well okay.

The lack of Agar votes in that night shift was deeply depressing. Get your shit together night goers.

I'll post later tomorrow, it's really late.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:37 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

I'm not scum.
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”