Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 870, Kagura wrote:
In post 868, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 866, Kagura wrote:i mean you obviously know what i'm doing here is asking you to expand on your full thought process for ffery-town and how strongly you feel about things so that i can see her reaction, right?
yeah except i don't really want to explain my full thought process for fery-town yet

which is why i linked you to the part where i said it was a discussion that i'll save until later
Vote: Fox and the Hound
maybe

i'm waiting to see how their read on me develops

unless you have something to show me that will convince me that i won't need to wait?
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

Tammy, are you here?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:27 pm

In post 869, Kagura wrote:WHY MASTIN IS POSSIBLY NOT SCUM (AND ALSO IN THIS POST NACHO ENGAGES MASTIN SO PEOPLE WON'T JUST TELL HIM HE'S BEING MANIPULATED)
this is the most underwhelming all caps red big font title i've ever read
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 813, Just Sheep Us wrote:@ titan: you've seen me not be present as town as well, so how are you reconciling that and why do you think our lack of thread presence in the first week of the game is enough to constitute a top scumread?
it's worrisome when both your heads are doing it! There are a couple questions posed to you from rather early and neither of you answered the question or clarified. I thought the tone of your first post was really off, but kagura's post to you made it sound like that was a list of town reads, so the tone isn't as weird as originally thought.

You being absent makes it somewhat null, but still. Bro also being completely absent when he's so egotistical about his town game is really worrisome. I realize that it could also be town from you guys, but I'd like to sort you out. I don't have any great scum reads either, so consider it an invitation to town it up, so I can stop worrying about you guys and move on.

ALSO, Bro didn't post the player list when he checked in to say he's reading and that lack of posting the player list is what moved you ahead of Peregrine as a scum read!
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 877, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Tammy, are you here?
halfway! I'm here, but my brain is thinking about it.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Elementalhawk
Elementalhawk
Townie
Elementalhawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Elementalhawk »

In post 845, Kagura wrote:
In post 478, Elementalhawk wrote:Scum: CarbonFiber - His posts feel fake to me. As expressed above, his thoughts seem really flippy to what people around him saying. Really feel like I have hit scum here.
"His posts feel fake to me" is an absolutely horrible attack that is baseless, says nothing. Why do I care if his posts feel fake to you: they don't feel fake to me AND I have a better idea of who F-16 is as a person and how his posts sound. I think he sounds very genuine. Why are you more qualified to judge what is fake and what is not than I am?

I didn't say I am more qualified to judge. I know I'm town from my role card, so my opinion is more important than anyone others on Carbon right now because who can I trust more than myself? (This isn't saying I won't listen to anyone else, just saying I trust my opinion more than anyone else's) And it's not as baseless as you say. I pointed the posts that don't look genuine and why, it's just how you see it.

"Flippy to what people around him are saying" - actually doesn't say anything at all and I have trouble figuring out what you're talking about. Do you mean that he's manipulating people around him? Because I think everyone with a scum suspect has accused said scum suspect of manipulating everyone around him, but it's useless without specifics.

Flippy as in easily swayed. I mean it seems convenient that 3 posts after Tammy says his post is terrible, he comes back and says he iso'd Tammy and she's pretty town. It also seems kind of weird that CF instantly sees the genuineness NS was referring to right after he points it out to him.

Meanwhile, Carbon Fiber happens to be in a group of four people who I would be willing to bet the game on them being town at this current point in time. So not only is your logic poor, but your target is as well. Can you find something better?
I'm working on getting my reads straight. I still feel pretty strongly about my town reads, and I'd like to iso and engage my scum reads/nulls to further my read.

CF - What specifically from Titan's ISO changed your read around?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:31 pm

In post 881, Elementalhawk wrote:I'm working on getting my reads straight. I still feel pretty strongly about my town reads, and I'd like to iso and engage my scum reads/nulls to further my read.
sigh...
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:33 pm

In post 880, Titan wrote:
Ok, when you're ready, thoughts on Kagura would be appreciated.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 827, Kagura wrote:
In post 148, Titan wrote:And no I'm not omgusing before anyone accuses me of that BS. But I do not believe for one second Town!Mastin makes those posts. I just don't.
You're OMGUSing.
Your face is OMGUSing!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 832, Elementalhawk wrote:
If someone could engage me, that would really help get me into the game more.

- Dice
You could take some initiative!

(By the way, this used to be one of my favorite scum tells, then town!Empire destroyed that scum tell in yoloville, but it's still a less town-motivated approach.)
Half troll/Half wall.

Elementalhawk
Elementalhawk
Townie
Elementalhawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Elementalhawk »

In post 885, Titan wrote:

- Dice

(By the way, this used to be one of my favorite scum tells, then town!Empire destroyed that scum tell in yoloville, but it's still a less town-motivated approach.)
Okay. How has your MastinSSK read change from 732 to now?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 886, Elementalhawk wrote:
In post 885, Titan wrote:

- Dice

Okay. How has your MastinSSK read change from 732 to now?
Still not completely certain about Mastin; however, with his role I'm just not certain that's a scum role. If it's a scum role, that means he can't actually be on wagons that can help mislynches go through. I mean this is a cabd game, so lol at something like that, but yeah. There are some things that i think are more consistent with his town game though, so I'm going to wait and see how things go with him.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 883, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 880, Titan wrote:
Ok, when you're ready, thoughts on Kagura would be appreciated.
This will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm about to pass out.

I lean town there though, but I'm guessing you want me to actually talk about it, so! Tomorrow.
Half troll/Half wall.

The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:06 pm

In post 888, Titan wrote:This will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm about to pass out.

I lean town there though, but I'm guessing you want me to actually talk about it, so! Tomorrow.
That's fine.
Lord Business
Lord Business
Townie
Lord Business
Townie
Townie

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Lord Business »

Almost 100% meta reliance readig through. It literally is a systematic "aren't I obvtown yet?" Until someone finally relents.

So I'm going to let you all resolve day 1 making assumptions on what someone does and doesn't do every single time and then hope day 2 is better.

Or you can just lynch me since only a handful of you have the opportunity to climb under the meta safety blanket when reading me. And a few I have seen readying to steer their scum read towards me (am I low hanging fruit in their eyes? Possibly).

So if you intend to lynch me I would do it sooner rather than later because I'm just zoning out of a lot of these posts now.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

In post 890, Lord Business wrote:I'm just zoning out of a lot of these posts now.
Join the club
We be zoning it out, too
'coz reading this game
Makes us feel blue
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:12 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 881, Elementalhawk wrote:Flippy as in easily swayed. I mean it seems convenient that 3 posts after Tammy says his post is terrible, he comes back and says he iso'd Tammy and she's pretty town. It also seems kind of weird that CF instantly sees the genuineness NS was referring to right after he points it out to him. CF - What specifically from Titan's ISO changed your read around?

I explained the things I found town in Post . If you are asking why I didn't townread them in my first post, I only read the thread once and it wasn't enough to get a read. When they engaged me on it, I read their ISO and realized that they were town. Also, their push on me felt incredibly genuine and influenced my read. That wasn't there when I made the initial post.

There is no "convenience" in changing positions so drastically. If I were scum, I'd probably just townread Titan and be done with it considering I never misread Tammy. Look at the timing of the posts and . I was reading Titan in ISO for about 45 minutes. That's actually a pretty massive towntell for me but I'd only expect people who know me to realize that. I don't scan a 65 post ISO for 45 minutes as scum to try to get something out of it because I just don't
care
that much.

~ F-16
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 716, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 544, Titan wrote: Slight scum
Carbon Fiber (FourTrouble and F16) (ill admit though i skipped some of their recent posts... like a lot)
Kagura (borkjerfkin + nachomamma8)
talk to me
What is your read on our slot exactly, orc? Because I assumed your #511 served a similar purpose as your #311, but you just instead dropped it a few posts later and I don't see a conclusion there.
orcinus wrote:you're talking to me like you think i'm town
i recall you being less approachable in some other games, though i'd be lying if i said it were a very accurate recall
I like to think we were really, really approachable in Vesperia. Like I know you were scum there but a big big part of your success there was getting past ffery and you used reachouts to her (and deliberately past me) to do this. Either way: is this alignment indicative?

-b
Kagura Houyaisan - drinking until we forget our name
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 735, Clyton wrote:Based on Mastin's random softclaim, it is clear that this is not the case he claims it to be. His role has nothing to do with the revelation of 4 mafias/13 towns. Everyone should have known that from the beginning of the game regardless of their role! Ergo, he most likely be trying to gain some sense of credibility and usefulness attached to his role in the face of the Town.

/Vote: MastinSSK
I don't understand the point you're even trying to make here.

-b
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 741, Clyton wrote:orcinus is not so original
This was kinda fucking awesome though

-b
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Kagura »

orc wrote:thoughts on broseidon being on the playerlist and not in the game?
Not alignment indicative - see Frozen where he did this and I kinda jumped up his ass for it and he was town.

-b
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Mac was proded because he's a dork that went 48 hours without posting.
Last edited by Yulia Jue on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Mac »

Sorry! Weekend and shit. Catching up now
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Mac »

In post 750, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Cause my vote is on clyton so I gotta make up for a lack of vote-hostility in my tone
What seems to be the problem with me? I fail to see any reasoning in your iso other than "lol useless shitsack" after I said I was not impressed with you, which I really hope is going to be backed up with some kind of proof that all my posts are useless.

I'm still so-so on CF right now. Part of me thinks the way they're bouncing people's opinions on them around to figure out their alignment is such a town move, but there's a little niggling voice in my head that tells me to shut the fuck up and go with gut which is leaning scum for reasons.
In post 759, PeregrineV wrote:Saturday post!
It's been a week. Care to actually contribute?

MastinSSK sounds town from their claim to be honest, the confusion about the number of scum reads pretty genuine. Although I was townreading them before, this is pretty much solidifying that.
fox and the hound wrote:Mac: Wouldn't put this nearly as strongly as you do, but yes. DV wanted to do some research.
Research being?
In post 824, Kagura wrote:basically, if mac is scum, i won't ever lynch him because his rhymes are off the chain
l
uckily, i don't think he's scum
Oh Nacho, Oh Nacho
You are my friend
And I wish I was in America
We'd drink 'til the end

But tell me your secrets
And tell me no lies
To what do I owe
Such a pleasant surprise?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Mac »

Foxy doesn't come off great from the interactions with Nacho around about 850>#860. Like he's trying to manipulate Nacho into townreading him by laying down the threat of a scumread.

The only thing that gives me pause is why they feel Nacho would care about a scumread when he's being pretty much transparent town right now.
In post 873, Red Gyarados wrote:(Us, Titan, Kagura, MastinSSK)
(Beliffery, CF, RBD)

(Town)
(Not full town yet)
(Where are the other 10?)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”