Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Titan »

Because I'm interacting with the person he wants to vote to see if I want to vote there.

So far, I'm not compelled to move from where I am.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 270, Titan wrote:Are you and mastin writing from the same play book? There's just no way that can be read as aggressive. I don't see how you thought that. I think I prefer the emotional blackmail accusation because that at least gets to how I felt when I wrote that post. Why would you think that nacho would town himself up right away and why were you just writing nacho off as town before either head had posted? You know that I'm pretty decent at reading nacho, though I read him wrong for a bit recently when I should have recognized he was town. I just don't see how people who know me and know how I approach mafia don't see that as a plea for people I need to have sorted. What I find as somewhat amusing is the people I directed that post to, the people who it was written for, didn't have a problem with it but other people are like ohyoudint! And nacho who can read me better than almost anyone else on this site didn't see anything wrong with it and nacho would love to catch me and lynch me if I were scum, so I'm just kinda thrown here.

I just don't know what to think of you now. I expected you to pose some questions to me and try to figure out my alignment, not read my iso and go "my bad". It feels like appeasement. I might just need to take a step back though, I feel like I've already been kicked off balance and it feels like it was done on purpose again.

I have an early townread on notscience. I liked a whole lot that he wanted to sort me early. His aggressiveness and stance that he's obvtown fits his town games that I'm aware of. Unless he's changed his scum meta it's not so aggressive and involved. I also liked Brian skies post.
I am not writing Nacho off as town. I am hoping he is town. I wasn't trying to appease you, I read your ISO so I could hone in on why I didn't immediately townread you but upon reading it, I changed my mind. I wasn't trying to purposefully "kick you off balance," I was hoping I would read the thread and see that you were obviously town but it took more effort and scanning your ISO more closely to figure that out than it did in previous games. I think I'd be able to get a read on you more easily and more productively by working with you than questioning you.
~ F-16
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Titan »

I wasn't referring to you as knocking me off balance.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Oh, and I was also expecting you to say something like you would be able to read my slot as soon as I posted in response to people discussing FT's initial post but you didn't say anything which made me wonder why.
~ F-16
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 279, CarbonFiber wrote:Oh, and I was also expecting you to say something like you would be able to read my slot as soon as I posted in response to people discussing FT's initial post but you didn't say anything which made me wonder why.
~ F-16
I wasn't sure what I thought about it and wanted to see how you came in just how you did. I learned from attack on Titan that I want to read you as town and it can color my early reads. I wanted to see how you would interact with me. Also, my main focus early game was seeing if I could get a read on nachobork. I think they're probably town, so after that was me just settling in and dealing with what was here.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 269, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 223, CarbonFiber wrote:question why ffery and Beli are being read as town. I expected ffery to be more enthusiastic about playing with this playerlist and I don't see it yet. But I should be able to get a proper read later on. Also, could you point out which heads posted what so far?
I'm plenty enthusiastic about this game. However I'm hellaciously time constrained this month and it's impacting the amount of time I spend in all my games everywhere. I'll be going home in a little over a week and my play should start to be more "normal" after that.

What do you think about all the suspicion you guys have generated?

Any early thoughts on rbd?
Half troll/Half wall.

Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Hi Tammy!

You seemed to have sneezed or something at the end of giving your read on me- you added something after town.

I don't get where mastin's coming from at all regarding you being scum.

@F-16, While yes the interactions are
technically
fakeable, they felt genuine to me. I just felt like the conversation with me early came from a natural place.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 280, Titan wrote:I wasn't sure what I thought about it and wanted to see how you came in just how you did. I learned from attack on Titan that I want to read you as town and it can color my early reads. I wanted to see how you would interact with me. Also, my main focus early game was seeing if I could get a read on nachobork. I think they're probably town, so after that was me just settling in and dealing with what was here.
Okay, that's fine. I think they could be town but I'm pretty confident I'll be able to tell if Nacho is town as well sooner or later. What do you think of LordBusiness? While I didn't agree with any of his content, he came across tonally as town although it was a bit aggressive.
~ F-16
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 2, Yulia Jue wrote:1 Kagura (borkjerfkin + nachomamma8)
(nulltown+(Tammy's read)/2)

2 The Fox and the Hound (cephrir and DV)
Feels different than I remember either of them being (I've played with them both as town)

3 Yukari Yakumo
:3

4 orcinus_theoriginal
He's in this game?

5 Titan (Tammy + Sir Arthur Dane)
Town (but not as town as me)

6 Rancid Broderick Drake (zmuffinman and natirasha)
idk

7 MastinSSK (Mastin2, MafiaSSK)
Townlean although I don't get the Titan scumread coming from them at all.

8 Breakfast With Stalin (Hydra of ffery and beli)
Townlean.

9 ElementalHawk (Prohawk+3dicerolling)
Have they posted yet?

10 Carbon Fiber (FourTrouble and F16)
Null, wavering more towards green than red though.

11 Lord Business
Kid table

12 Just Sheep Us (Broseidon and Desperado)
hi

13 Red Gyarados (Brian Skies and notscience)
about 20% townier than the rest of you

14 Cupcake Panda
Null. I don't see a reason to townread.

15 PeregrineV
I didn't like his entrance but people reassured me he prob won't read. Hm.

16 Clyton
I don't really like his stuff thus far, it doesn't sound genuine.

17 Mac
*insert mimicking of his pr here"
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 282, Red Gyarados wrote:Hi Tammy!

You seemed to have sneezed or something at the end of giving your read on me- you added something after town.

technically
fakeable, they felt genuine to me. I just felt like the conversation with me early came from a natural place.
Okay, I can see why you would think they are town. I am pretty sure their first post was prepared/null but the interaction came across as natural. I am not convinced that they are necessarily town though but the more Mastin posts, I should be able to get a read on him.
~ F-16
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

IM SETTING UP MY TOWNBLOC FIRST

Tammy come join us

We shall lead the game into the promised land
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Explain your townlean on ffery and beli.
~ F-16
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Clyton »

Alright something to post for now as a response. RG, I ask you elaborate on your reasoning. What comparison do you have that you can use to compare to the posts I'm doing here regarding my authenticity? If you are uncertain about me being genuine, I can easily clear that up for you now.

On the other hand, I will be compiling and posting my full list reads very soon, and my opinion regarding the debacle between Titan and MastinSSK.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 282, Red Gyarados wrote:Hi Tammy!

technically
:P

That's because they're not scum reading me. It's fake. Just look at their interaction with me; that is no way no how town trying to figure me out.
Half troll/Half wall.

Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

It was me.

I think beli's made one post so far.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

I'm townreading beliffery because I've liked what they've posted so far even if it's kinda devoid of too much content. Scum-ffery has different undertones that I don't really smell (granted we're on P11 but lol).

Clyton, I have no meterstick to judge with, only my gut. Your selfvote and then your response to Brian sounded artificial in nature. Like you were going through the motions (say, going to an ex's wedding and pretending you're happy for them)
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Tammy talk to me about Clyton and Carbon Fiber.

What are you thinking?
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:01 pm

In post 290, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:It was me.

I think beli's made one post so far.
In answer to post 274.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 283, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 280, Titan wrote:I wasn't sure what I thought about it and wanted to see how you came in just how you did. I learned from attack on Titan that I want to read you as town and it can color my early reads. I wanted to see how you would interact with me. Also, my main focus early game was seeing if I could get a read on nachobork. I think they're probably town, so after that was me just settling in and dealing with what was here.
Okay, that's fine. I think they could be town but I'm pretty confident I'll be able to tell if Nacho is town as well sooner or later. What do you think of LordBusiness? While I didn't agree with any of his content, he came across tonally as town although it was a bit aggressive.
~ F-16
I think that Lord Business is the type of player that will take a little longer to sort. I did like that he looked at my meta and recognized I'm more likely town here, but I know that's a mafia weakness especially when I'm getting attacked for bs, so it's one I'll have to wait on.
Half troll/Half wall.

Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Clyton »

In post 291, Red Gyarados wrote:I'm townreading beliffery because I've liked what they've posted so far even if it's kinda devoid of too much content. Scum-ffery has different undertones that I don't really smell (granted we're on P11 but lol).

Clyton, I have no meterstick to judge with, only my gut. Your selfvote and then your response to Brian sounded artificial in nature. Like you were going through the motions (say, going to an ex's wedding and pretending you're happy for them)
My self-vote is a random vote as part of the RVS, and my response was all jokes and games until the /End JnG portion of my response post. This is because I realized the fact that MastinSSK is not fond of self-votes. Speaking of that, I forgot to unvote.

/Unvote

Now, continuing on, this is obviously not how I genuinely act, at least nothing compared to the outside sites where I played Mafia. I will not redirect the suspicion on myself, for I deserve it for such experimental meta actions. But do not misunderstand, I will not be bluntly giving a self-meta of myself. As stated before, I will let my actions speak for themselves, and I will let you and all the rest judge me accordingly to my actions.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:07 pm

In post 281, Titan wrote:
In post 269, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 223, CarbonFiber wrote:question why ffery and Beli are being read as town. I expected ffery to be more enthusiastic about playing with this playerlist and I don't see it yet. But I should be able to get a proper read later on. Also, could you point out which heads posted what so far?
I'm plenty enthusiastic about this game. However I'm hellaciously time constrained this month and it's impacting the amount of time I spend in all my games everywhere. I'll be going home in a little over a week and my play should start to be more "normal" after that.

What do you think about all the suspicion you guys have generated?

Any early thoughts on rbd?
I'm pretty terrible at reading muffin. I think I have a useful nati-model but so far, there aren't any unequivocally nati-posts for me to think about. I like their interaction with Mac. To me, that level of playfulness usually looks town, but it's not very useful for content-based reading.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 16, Red Gyarados wrote:I'm also a bit too chickenshit to vote Nati.
pls let nati be town
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 292, Red Gyarados wrote:Tammy talk to me about Clyton and Carbon Fiber.

What are you thinking?

Completely null on Clyton right now, waiting to see how his promised post comes in.

I should be able to get a better read on Carbon Fiber as the day goes on. I think from Attack on Titan I have some markers for him as scum, but I also know from that game that I want to read him as town so I'll need more. I did like that he responded to Mastin that he's not getting lynched this game though. I'm not sure if I see a brazen statement like that coming from him as scum, but.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Titan »

Falcon - What are your thoughts on Mastin?
Half troll/Half wall.

Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

Captain's Log

As I soak me quill in ink,
And bring it to the parchment here,
I've had way too much to drink,