MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:20 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 249, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I have more reads than I've been sharing thus far, but they're ephemeral enough to not be worth mentioning yet.
Every read is worth mentioning.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:25 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

Meh, I guess I will then. I was content to just leave them for DV, but if anyone actually cares, I may as well. Obviously I think Titan and RG are town. I also have light townreads on Mac and Lord Business. I'm not seeing massive waves of town yet from some people that I really expect to see them from, but it's only been a day. And at this point I'm falling somewhere in the vicinity of null on you, Mastin, for a variety of reasons. More of a lots-of-good-things-but-also-lots-of-bad-things than an actual null read. But hopefully DV will have some insight on that front.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

Cupcake is probably the closest thing I have to a scumread at this point, which admittedly is kind of sad. But I'm a townhunter at heart anyways.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Titan »

f-16's post was terrible

cephrir is lolbuddying

ns is town(ish)

I have skipped every single nacho, nati/muffin, and mastin post.

Hey look I'm doing work!
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Titan »

In post 240, Titan wrote:
In post 237, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 235, Titan wrote:
In post 234, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 231, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 223, CarbonFiber wrote: snip

~ F-16
So while you describe all of your points in detail, you never really say anything solid. Mind elaborating on who you think are scum at the moment?
I didn't say anything solid because I don't have any solid reads. Most players are of a caliber that nothing they did so far is unfakable as scum. Cephrir could be scum.

~ F-16
:igmeou:
Why?

~ F-16
If you aren't sure of my alignment, and you think there's a chance I haven't done anything I can't fake as scum, how come you're not interacting with me to figure it out? I should be one of the people you can read easiest here. And you're not doing anything other than a flaccid "I'm not sure about Titan" though I have enough here that you should have something to go off of or to interact with me on to figure it out.

TICK TOCK FALCON.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Mac »

In post 243, Titan wrote:And now nobody is going to listen to any of my reads, so congratulations scum you've learned to get me to react and I still haven't learned not to.
I will continue to listen
Although I'm not sure that means much
Since my only means of communication
Is illustrated as such.

Although I know it's in your nature
Can we cool it with emotions and appealing
Because it's not going to help
With you being so revealing
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:41 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

@Tammy, I read your ISO more closely. I actually think you are pretty town now. So, the reason I didn't initially have a strong townread was that your post felt a little aggressive because I assume Nacho would probably town himself up regardless but I do like the follow up in asking ffery what she thought of Bork. I like the suspicion of me as well since you never read me wrong before, I assumed scum-you would townread me to keep it consistent. Post looked really town as well and mirrored my thoughts and the rest of your ISO feels town as well. My mistake.

What do you think of NotScience's posts so far?

~ F-16
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Titan »

In post 257, CarbonFiber wrote:@Tammy, I read your ISO more closely. I actually think you are pretty town now. So, the reason I didn't initially have a strong townread was that your post felt a little aggressive because I assume Nacho would probably town himself up regardless but I do like the follow up in asking ffery what she thought of Bork. I like the suspicion of me as well since you never read me wrong before, I assumed scum-you would townread me to keep it consistent. Post looked really town as well and mirrored my thoughts and the rest of your ISO feels town as well. My mistake.

~ F-16
hahaha can we vote this
Half troll/Half wall.

CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:43 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

I am assuming the above is Arthur?

~ F-16
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Titan »

it's tammy
Half troll/Half wall.

MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:45 am

Post by MastinSSK »

Guh. Sorry, SSK.
VOTE: Carbon Fiber.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Titan »

In post 261, MastinSSK wrote:Guh. Sorry, SSK.
:goodvoting:

first post ive read from you gj mastin :D
Half troll/Half wall.

Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Votecount 1-3

With 17 players alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch or nolynch.

CupcakePanda (2): The Fox and the Hound, Lord Business

Just Sheep Us (1): CupcakePanda
Clyton (2): Clyton, Just Sheep Us

MastinSSK (1): Mac
PeregrineV (1): Red Gyarados
MastinSSK (1): Titan
Titan (1): Rancid Proderick Drake
Carbon Fiber (1): MastinSSK

With 17 players alive, deadline is set for 18 days: (expired on 2014-04-18 00:01:39)
Last edited by Yulia Jue on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 260, Titan wrote:it's tammy
That doesn't feel good.
~ F-16
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Titan »

:facepalm:
Half troll/Half wall.

MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 262, Titan wrote:first post ive read from you gj mastin :D
That's the second or third time I've done so, though. >_<
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:58 am

Post by MastinSSK »

Anyway, leaving. SSK's got ya 'til later tonight.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 261, MastinSSK wrote:Guh. Sorry, SSK.
Lol. We are not actually going to get lynched in this game and there are eighteen days left and Tammy will see me as obviously town as she's never yet been wrong. So you might as well find a better vote.
~ F-16
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 223, CarbonFiber wrote:question why ffery and Beli are being read as town. I expected ffery to be more enthusiastic about playing with this playerlist and I don't see it yet. But I should be able to get a proper read later on. Also, could you point out which heads posted what so far?
I'm plenty enthusiastic about this game. However I'm hellaciously time constrained this month and it's impacting the amount of time I spend in all my games everywhere. I'll be going home in a little over a week and my play should start to be more "normal" after that.

What do you think about all the suspicion you guys have generated?
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 257, CarbonFiber wrote:@Tammy, I read your ISO more closely. I actually think you are pretty town now. So, the reason I didn't initially have a strong townread was that your post felt a little aggressive because I assume Nacho would probably town himself up regardless but I do like the follow up in asking ffery what she thought of Bork. I like the suspicion of me as well since you never read me wrong before, I assumed scum-you would townread me to keep it consistent. Post looked really town as well and mirrored my thoughts and the rest of your ISO feels town as well. My mistake.

~ F-16
Are you and mastin writing from the same play book? There's just no way that can be read as aggressive. I don't see how you thought that. I think I prefer the emotional blackmail accusation because that at least gets to how I felt when I wrote that post. Why would you think that nacho would town himself up right away and why were you just writing nacho off as town before either head had posted? You know that I'm pretty decent at reading nacho, though I read him wrong for a bit recently when I should have recognized he was town. I just don't see how people who know me and know how I approach mafia don't see that as a plea for people I need to have sorted. What I find as somewhat amusing is the people I directed that post to, the people who it was written for, didn't have a problem with it but other people are like ohyoudint! And nacho who can read me better than almost anyone else on this site didn't see anything wrong with it and nacho would love to catch me and lynch me if I were scum, so I'm just kinda thrown here.

I just don't know what to think of you now. I expected you to pose some questions to me and try to figure out my alignment, not read my iso and go "my bad". It feels like appeasement. I might just need to take a step back though, I feel like I've already been kicked off balance and it feels like it was done on purpose again.

I have an early townread on notscience. I liked a whole lot that he wanted to sort me early. His aggressiveness and stance that he's obvtown fits his town games that I'm aware of. Unless he's changed his scum meta it's not so aggressive and involved. I also liked Brian skies post.
Half troll/Half wall.

Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 258, Titan wrote:

~ F-16
hahaha can we vote this
This old rhyming fool
Is rather curious as to why
You pose such a question
But do not vote the guy?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh and for ~reasons~ carbon fiber and lord business are not partners.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 271, Mac wrote:

~ F-16
hahaha can we vote this
This old rhyming fool
You pose such a question
But do not vote the guy?
Arthur's asking me if we can vote him.
Half troll/Half wall.

CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 269, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 223, CarbonFiber wrote:question why ffery and Beli are being read as town. I expected ffery to be more enthusiastic about playing with this playerlist and I don't see it yet. But I should be able to get a proper read later on. Also, could you point out which heads posted what so far?
I'm plenty enthusiastic about this game. However I'm hellaciously time constrained this month and it's impacting the amount of time I spend in all my games everywhere. I'll be going home in a little over a week and my play should start to be more "normal" after that.

What do you think about all the suspicion you guys have generated?
I guess part of it is justified. There are just some times when I know I entered the game awkwardly and draw suspicion because of that. It happens more often in games that I start in as opposed to replace into because I tend to replace in with a bang and keep it up for the rest of the game. That's partly why I wanted to experiment with not being present at the beginning of the game and coming up post RVS with analysis about the game. Titan's suspicion felt town as I explained. Unsure about Mastin and Rancid. Was it Beli or you that agreed with Rancid about our question to NotScience being off?
~ F-16
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 273, Titan wrote:
In post 271, Mac wrote:

~ F-16
hahaha can we vote this
This old rhyming fool
You pose such a question
But do not vote the guy?
Arthur's asking me if we can vote him.
So can you tell me why
you haven't engaged your friend
when he's clearly asking you
for your help to send

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”