Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 53, Titan wrote:Hi!

VOTE: kagura

Okay here's what I need from you guys. Nacho, if you're town I need to feel it. Alternatively, Bork you can obvtown up your slot ASAP please. I will stay with you, but if you value my sanity at all (and if you're town you should!), you will please just do this for me.

I briefly skimmed the first couple pages, notscience here's an awesome town tell for me. I literally just woke up, and the first thing I did was log in to this game. Though I'd love to stay and goof off I've got to go to work.
As the Pirate Goddess of Mafiascum,
I hearby solely swear
For every person who townreads us
I will answer them with a pirate prayer

A shot of Jack and a hint of Coke
No matter the hour, before I post
For with every townie show
Should come a drunken glow

-Lord Business
Kagura Houyaisan - drinking until we forget our name
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Titan »

*deep breath, deep breath*

I actually think you're town.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Titan »

In post 83, Lord Business wrote:Is it normal for Titan to manipulate things with emotional blackmail?

I'm not seeing a town attitude towards demanding people prove they are town for the benefit of their mental state. Seems both forced and trying to stay in the upper hand.
Okay now that I have a quick break, I can respond.

WTF? No seriously, wtf.

I'd like for you to point out the demand, first of all, I made for one slot, not people, one slot, that I really need to be reading as town right now. Yeah, I really need to read them earlier, life will be better for me and them for me not to go onto paranoid flip outs where I'm jumping ship and begging Nati for rum and a place on their ship while I restore my sanity. I doubt very very seriously that either head of that hydra viewed my early reach out to them as me "emotionally blackmailing" them.

Also, for your later suggestion that we fear you?

Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:38 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 83, Lord Business wrote:Is it normal for Titan to manipulate things with emotional blackmail?
Yes, although I don't really think they were doing it here (yet).
In post 96, Titan wrote:okay so can we just lynch LB today b/c both his/their posts are horrid regardless?
Actually, both of our heads liked and agreed with his first post, if it's the one I think it was. This is also me relatively endorsing the location of our vote. If you still think this you may need to spell it out, though it looks like maybe you don't anymore.
In post 98, Lord Business wrote:Also, horrid posts?

A player focusing entirely on the game setup and theme stands out as trying not to interact with the players.

And your hydra currently is demanding a few other people you know prove to you that they are town. The line of dialogue whereby you say how obvious it should be you are town suggests a self awareness you are playing up to a known town meta. And self awareness can be a scum tell.

By contrast I have seen rhymes, emotional blackmail, demands of obvious town play, discussion over the setup and one person pretending to be another person in they hydra. Horrid doesn't come close.
This actually seems like a pretty organic reaction to you Tammy, all things considered.

~Copper
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

this game is gonna be really fun

walking dead vibes, specially with gyarados, rancid, stalin, lord business, and titan. the latter two should nip their shit in the bud sooner rather than later.

vote: clyton
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Not really in the mood for an RVS vote. Will read in the next few days.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Titan »

In post 103, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
Yes, although I don't really think they were doing it here (yet).
In post 96, Titan wrote:okay so can we just lynch LB today b/c both his/their posts are horrid regardless?
Actually, both of our heads liked and agreed with his first post, if it's the one I think it was. This is also me relatively endorsing the location of our vote. If you still think this you may need to spell it out, though it looks like maybe you don't anymore.
In post 98, Lord Business wrote:Also, horrid posts?

A player focusing entirely on the game setup and theme stands out as trying not to interact with the players.

And your hydra currently is demanding a few other people you know prove to you that they are town. The line of dialogue whereby you say how obvious it should be you are town suggests a self awareness you are playing up to a known town meta. And self awareness can be a scum tell.

By contrast I have seen rhymes, emotional blackmail, demands of obvious town play, discussion over the setup and one person pretending to be another person in they hydra. Horrid doesn't come close.
This actually seems like a pretty organic reaction to you Tammy, all things considered.

~Copper
:cry:

I haven't read the first few pages of the game really yet, so I don't know where your vote is but I'm getting ready to, so!

I am amused when people confuse Nacho and me when we hydra, but I'm just plain baffled when they confuse Arthur and me.

~~~

But, shiny!

VOTE: just sheep us
Half troll/Half wall.

The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:49 am

Oh. Sorry. Is that a functionally random vote, or a real one?

~Copper
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Titan »

It's real!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Titan »

In post 14, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 11, Red Gyarados wrote:I don't know why we're starting other wagons when we can find Tammy's alignment by bringing them to L-3 before Page 5.

VOTE: Titan
Yeah, but if we find out that she's scum apparently we'll just proceed to not lynch her for some reason.
Every day of that game I asked myself how the hell was I still alive when I was so obviously not town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Titan »

In post 16, Red Gyarados wrote: pedit- I want the reference too. I want to sort Tammy as fast as possible.

This one's easy. Never fear Tammy Town is here!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Titan »

In post 36, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 32, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I don't think there is anything you can possibly do to convince me that you're SSK. :P
I could crank out a paragraph about cheese? I could make all the posts about cheese.
I seem to remember a two-week long cheese troll stroll.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Titan »

My vote feels suddenly dirty somehow but shiny balls are rolling and we go weeeeeeeeeee!

(we also overuse exclamation points! Like so!!!!! It denotes excitement!)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Titan »

In post 75, Kagura wrote:
In post 73, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:# may be the best Brian Skies post I've ever read.
It is not a dig at you - If you're town, I'm expecting you to figure us out.

-b
I had to go back to work, but I didn't know if the that won't last long if you're town was referring to the reach out to you guys. But, this makes better sense.
Half troll/Half wall.

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Actually, both of our heads liked and agreed with his first post, if it's the one I think it was.
~Copper
Yeah I actually did too but I was just trying to get an aggressive reaction out of him so then Tammy can respond to him with a super duper town post.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Titan »

In post 98, Lord Business wrote: By contrast I have seen rhymes, emotional blackmail, demands of obvious town play, discussion over the setup and one person pretending to be another person in they hydra. Horrid doesn't come close.
Hey you should be happy it's only at five pages. Last time we all got together in hydras, there was what? 20 something pages in the first 24 hours.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Titan »

In post 114, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Actually, both of our heads liked and agreed with his first post, if it's the one I think it was.
~Copper
Yeah I actually did too but I was just trying to get an aggressive reaction out of him so then Tammy can respond to him with a super duper town post.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Titan »

(Though I have a secret agenda to sabotage this hydra because it must be boring for tammy to be called obvtown everytime she's town but shhh don't tell her)
Half troll/Half wall.

The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:21 am

In post 114, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
~Copper
I can't explain why I have differing reactions to jokey what-if-I-were-scum posts but I like this one
In post 115, Titan wrote:
In post 98, Lord Business wrote: By contrast I have seen rhymes, emotional blackmail, demands of obvious town play, discussion over the setup and one person pretending to be another person in they hydra. Horrid doesn't come close.
Hey you should be happy it's only at five pages. Last time we all got together in hydras, there was what? 20 something pages in the first 24 hours.
I am honestly disappointed that this didn't happen.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:23 am

Post by mastin2 »

Yo.

Mastin, here. I'm here to kill you all.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:24 am

Hi there, SSK.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:24 am

Because clearly you must have just switched MS accounts too.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

*Save you. SAVE you all.

...Crap.

(Out of hydra post for ego...and 'cause I lost the hydra password. I need to ping SSK for him to remind me.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:26 am

I believe what you meant to say was, "Out of hydra post to pretend all these posts aren't me"
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Red Gyarados »

Dude

I am so hype

Tammy and I both drew town PMs and have obvtown'd hardcore before page 6

ITS SO GREAT