Micro 310: Shitty Joke Smalltown II (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Mitillos »

@jklash: The whole point of you sending a message was to test if the roleblock was actually used. I explained this in .

Well, it doesn't matter anyway, since we lynched the investigative role on D1, so the RB is irrelevant.

Screw it. I'm dying tonight, so see you guys in the Dead QT and the post-game. Now let's get some scum.

Vote: PrivateI
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 347, jklash12 wrote:I didn't try and send a message. I thought I didn't need to because we agreed to use the RB.
:facepalm:

You had one job.
One job
. And that was to keep me in check. :(

I did use my ability last night, though.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:50 am

Post by absta101 »

It prob doesn't matter too much though. There's no real reason for RB not to take place regardless. Even if Brian was scum, he would still use it.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:53 am

Post by absta101 »

VOTE: Tier
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:55 am

Post by jklash12 »

Sorry I made a mistake.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:02 am

Post by absta101 »

I think we've won now anyway.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:03 am

Post by absta101 »

Seriously Tier and Private, just send a message to the Mod saying you give up.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Mitillos »

@jklash: It happens. It would have been really bad if Yiley was still alive and you hadn't sent your message, but I guess two wrongs can make a non-wrong. :P

Forget about it, move on and tell us your reads.
options
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TierShift »

I give up

Your reads are the awesomo

Serious post tomorrow.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by jklash12 »

Ok so moving on from my mistake.
In post 306, PrivateI wrote:All right, I'm hoping that Yiley is scum since I don't think anyone else is going to get wagoned this close to deadline. Keep in mind that he is now at L-2.

VOTE: Yiley

fixed vote tag per request
~N
This is terrible. He says he hopes Yiley is scum and votes for him. He then says it is L-2 but it was really the hammer. I'm thinking he knew it was the hammer but was playing dumb.

VOTE: Private
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 337, Mitillos wrote:@Micc: If farside is scum and absta is town and we lynch absta and then PrivateI and PrivateI flips town, we automatically lose, because there is no way to lynch scum; they control half the votes.
If we lynch PrivateI first and he flips town, there is still the small chance we can avoid losing on D3, by quickly voting for one of the scum, before they get to do their own thing.
Ok. So, the reason you want to limit us to using single lynch before we might lose is that we would have less of a chance of losing. Why would you not take the option to use two lynches instead of one since you have a chance at losing no matter what you do?
In post 337, Mitillos wrote:If absta is scum, we should look for his buddy first, if we can, in any case, since absta can't control his own vote. We have one more day of freedom, if that is the case.
Except if Absta is town and we lynch for his buddy and miss we might lose. Also, lynching for the scumbuddy is always a bad idea. Always.
In post 341, farside22 wrote:Micc: who are you scum suspects?
I am suspicious of Absta because everything he says seems fake. His tone is too forceful, his confidence is too high, and it doesn't feel right.
I am suspicious of PrivateI because that hammer was bad and he is a lurking waste of a player slot. Seriously, enough time to mod a marathon game but not enough time to comment in here?
I am suspicious of Tiershift because his Day1 kind of matches the description of his own scum game that he gave me. His interactions with PrivateI end of day one could make them partners.
In post 341, farside22 wrote:Who here thinks private is town and why?
I think it's a possibility he is lynchbait. He lurked bad and made a questionable hammer, clearly he is going to be a target for scum. Yiley lurked and was pretty much terrible but he still flipped town. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that PrivateI is town.
In post 345, farside22 wrote:Micc: Look at the above and tell me why lynch order mater if you think both absta and private are town in any way shape or form.
The games ends if you are scum and we lynch wrong on Private. The game doesn't end if you are scum and we lynch wrong on Absta.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Micc: The scenario I gave was under the conditions that absta is town and farside is scum. If that's the case, lynching absta is a commitment to mislynch. Saving a day by wasting a day on a mislynch does not have a net gain. Beyond this, I'm really not sure what you're asking here.
options
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Micc »

No way. If Absta is town and we lynch him then we committed to a mislynch. Who would have guessed?

I don't care if doesn't have a net gain.
It doesn't have a net loss.
Am I the only one who understands that?

We get a flip and don't lose any ground on the endgame. Its a dream come true. Why don't you people understand?

VOTE: Absta
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Micc: But I explained why there is a net loss. If farside is scum, lynching absta now means we automatically lose if the next lynch is a mislynch. No more chances. On the other hand, if we do that lynch first and it does turn out to be a mislynch, we could still have a chance to survive, if absta is still around. That's the net loss of lynching absta now.

Either way, this is all academic, because PrivateI is obvscum and needs rope and farside is probtown.
options
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by absta101 »

In post 362, Micc wrote:No way. If Absta is town and we lynch him then we committed to a mislynch. Who would have guessed?

I don't care if doesn't have a net gain.
It doesn't have a net loss.
Am I the only one who understands that?

We get a flip and don't lose any ground on the endgame. Its a dream come true. Why don't you people understand?

VOTE: Absta
If it doesn't have a net gain then why the hell do you want to do it so badly? I thought the whole point of your plan was to reduce our numbers so catching scum would be easier. The fact is, because of Yiley's lynch and town-flip we don't have to reduce our numbers anymore. It's clear to anyone that there is at least one scum on Yiley's waggon. This means that even if you chose one of us at random from the waggon, you'd have a 1/5 chance of being right*. That's all objective though. The whole point of this game is to form opinions on players. We can't keep being objective and lynching people based on worst case scenarios.

If you have a town read on farside then you shouldn't vote me because of my role. You should vote the most scummy player on Yiley's waggon.
--

*If you're on the Yiley waggon and you're town, you have a 1/4 chance of being right.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:01 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 360, Micc wrote:I am suspicious of Absta because everything he says seems fake. His tone is too forceful, his confidence is too high, and it doesn't feel right.
So basically your read on me is gut based?
None of what you say here is scummy; How is having a forceful tone scummy? How is being confident scummy? Assuming I know i'm attacking town, shouldn't I have little confidence?
I am suspicious of Tiershift because his Day1 kind of matches the description of his own scum game that he gave me.
When did you notice this?
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:14 am

Post by absta101 »

Also, your confidence was too high yesterday as well. You were willing to lynch
our cop
because you thought he was 99% scum. That's scummy right? (hint: no)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:15 am

Post by farside22 »

mic wrote:The games ends if you are scum and we lynch wrong on Private. The game doesn't end if you are scum and we lynch wrong on Absta.
You don't list me as scum but you are using this as a basis as okay to lynch of another player.
That's just bad logic. Why is confidence and arrogance scummy? Have you meta researched absta?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:54 am

Post by TierShift »

I'm running the numbers here. Please don't discuss this, but use it as a reference.
Note that when townabsta is alive, it's MyLo instead of LyLo and LyLo instead of a straight scum win.
I've taken a farside NK in case she is town, as that is the worst scenario votewise.

4 cases:
1. Absta is town, farside is town
2. Absta is town, farside is scum
3. Absta is scum, farside is town
4. Absta is scum, farside is scum

Case 1

day 2: 9 votes, 3 controlled by scum.
town lynch

day 3: 6 votes, 3 controlled by scum-->LyLo
scum lynch

day 3: 6 votes, 2 controlled by scum-->day 4 LyLo
absta lynch

day 3: 6 votes, 2 controlled by scum-->MyLo
farside lynch

day 3: 6 votes, 3 controlled by scum-->LyLo

case 2

day 2: 9 votes, 4 controlled by scum-->MyLo
town lynch

day 3: 7 votes, 4 controlled by scum-->GAME OVAH
scum lynch

day 3: 7 votes, 3 controlled by scum-->MyLo
absta lynch

day 3: 7 votes, 3 controlled by scum-->LyLo
farside lynch

day 3: 6 votes, 2 controlled by scum-->day 4 LyLo

case 3

day 2: 9 votes, 2 controlled by scum
town lynch

scum lynch

day 3: 6 votes, 1 controlled by scum-->day 4 MyLo
absta lynch

farside lynch

case 4

day 2: 9 votes, 3 controlled by scum
town lynch

day 3: 7 votes, 3 controlled by scum-->LyLo
scum lynch

absta lynch

day 3: 7 votes, 2 controlled by scum-->day 4 LyLo
farside lynch

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:56 am

Post by TierShift »

As we can see here, policy lynching townabsta only works if farside is scum. Else, it will just put us into MyLo instead of LyLo, which is useless.

However, if farside is scum, we should absolutely lynch her, but I don't think she is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Now that numbers are crunched who here thinks absta or myself is scum right now with a reason why that is not game mechanics.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:12 am

Post by absta101 »

Also, Tier answer my questions please.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:13 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 342, absta101 wrote:
In post 204, TierShift wrote:
In post 201, absta101 wrote:Okay then Tier, who are your scumspects and why aren't you voting them (Brian and Micc are more vote worthy then Private btw).
You even mention them in this post, so I think you know!

Private is voteworthy for not doing a fucking shit this game. In fact, if he comes back from his v/la and still doesn't do anything, I'd be happy to have him lynched.
What happened to your scum reads on Brian and Micc and why aren't you voting one of them now?

Also, explain why it was better for you to vote Private at the time instead of voting your scum reads Brian and Micc.
I think Micc is town and it should be obvious if you've even read my posts. I just wanted to put a little pressure on Micc earlier.
I'm still unsure about Brian and he's mostly null now. Private just did nothing, came in and hammered our cop.
In post 343, absta101 wrote:
In post 299, TierShift wrote:Ayway, I'm not getting on board with a PrivateI lynch, since that would really be only because he's lurking (which is not alignment indicative). In yiley's case, the lurking and refusing to get involved ís alignment indicative.
Pri=lurker yiley=scum.
Explain this. Why exactly is Yiley scum for lurking and Private not?
To me all you've said here is that "Yiley is not only lurking, he's also lurking!" Refusing to get involved is lurking.
Yiley is always active. Him lurking means he doesn't want to get involved. But hey, I was wrong.
In post 344, absta101 wrote:Guys look at the Yiley waggon. At least one scum is on there. Tier or Private, or both.
Yo I agree with the fact that there probably is a scum on there. I think it's Private, but if it isn't him it might just be jklash.
In post 360, Micc wrote: I am suspicious of Tiershift because his Day1 kind of matches the description of his own scum game that he gave me. His interactions with PrivateI end of day one could make them partners.
I'm seriously wondering what kind of description I gave you and how I'm exerting that here ^^

Anyway, I'm quite paranoid about absta. On the one hand, he could be genuinely frustrated town that is determined to lynch from the wagon. On the other hand, he could be looking at an all-town wagon (or a sole scum) and pretend to be frustrated. reinforces that thought, because he says he would lynch yiley, but now he's strictly opposing all who voted yiley and pretends to be the embodiment of rationality.

P-edit: what do you think about absta, farside?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:13 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 371, absta101 wrote:Also, Tier answer my questions please.
served in a mere 10 seconds, I should become a waiter.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:29 am

Post by absta101 »

I'm not calling people scum for voting Yiley, i'm saying there's a very high chance scum voted Yiley with strategic purposes.
TierShift wrote:I think Micc is town and it should be obvious if you've even read my posts. I just wanted to put a little pressure on Micc earlier.
I'm still unsure about Brian and he's mostly null now.
Private just did nothing, came in and hammered our cop.
Bolded doesn't answer my question. Why were you voting private
at the time
(before your vote on Yiley) instead of your scum reads.
--
I don't see Jklash as scum. Other than his other town tells, he was strongly against Yiley's waggon at first. Which doesn't make much sense as scum.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”