Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1618, Gammagooey wrote:UT I AM INVOKING MY RIGHTS AS VICEROY OF THE POSSE

Come vote for Nuwen until she at least she gets in here and shares a few reads on individual players because I think that it's possible she's town even though I think it's unlikely right now her hiding her opinions on all the individual players in the game is scummy as hell.
kay

unvote vote Nuwen
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1607, xRECKONERx wrote:Lynch Fate/UT when were dead. Thx
In post 1622, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:fine.

VOTE: Nuwen

She's just gonna come in and find a way to compromise onto my wagon though
case. rested.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:58 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
unvote vote Nuwen
In post 1253, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 1247, Untrod Tripod wrote:I just have such a hard time believe that scum Nuwen wouldn't bus the absolute shit out of Dan.
if you just don't want to bus her, just say so. we'll understand.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Fate »

if UT is scum id be really sad

UT you cant be the hammer with iece so your refusal to vote Reck is horse shit
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

He did that explicitly because I asked him to and because nuwen's being a lazy fuckin' pile this game

she has 5 more posts than ACTIONDAN, the lynched scum who lurked so hard yesterday he got wagoned for it, and doesn't have a single damn individual read since sometime day 1
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Nuwen »

it's possible the whole commune is just scum

Fate is scum and will backpedal on his town read of me if you try to lynch me, especially if you give him a good-enough sounding reason. There's really no one to hold him accountable to that read. Reck isn't scum-reading Fate for scum-reading him so maybe Reck is actually afraid, but that could also be explained by being afk. If Fate is wrong about Reck, he jumps through MASSIVE HOOPS to record the incident for posterity. Does anyone remember the time he recorded me voting for him in a face to face game? Not seeing the same attitude towards Fate being 'wrong' about him.

Gamma is a strong scum pick because he offhandedly hammered ActionDan, even though his initial reads on Day 1 pegged all of the EARLY Dan Bloc {CDB, Eleven, Icerint} as scum. Is it more likely that Gamma, as town, hammers the wagon build by his scum reads... or Gamma, as scum, realizes he needs to Just Kill ActionDan. If Fatescum thinks there are multiple scum teams it's probable that Gamma's on a different team too; i.e. Gamma's vote doesn't need to be a bus-style vote, it's just scummy because it's not internally consistent with the reads he had earlier.

I think Waffles tone is scummy in assorted posts, but am conceding to someone who can read the slot better and is town. Claimed power not going to be lynched Day 2, too much interest in *science*. Waffles' hot/cold reactions to Ythan seem pretty opportunistic:
1)They are aggro at Ythan Day 1 'because of their role' -> I think this is a VERY WEAK explanation for wanting to lynch Ythan, because vig bullets
are a negative utility
. Town on town crime is much more likely to occur than a successful scum shot. 2)Quick kneejerk vote in response to his counterclaim indicates no pause to consider that he is also town. Waffles' slot self-examines every move (have said this before), so I think when it acts quickly we are seeing behavior that breaks her composed introspection with raw motivation. 3)Emotional engagement with Mollie is way over the top. Provocative, inflammatory, and useless are all words that describe the many many posts directed from Tammy to Mollie. I have a hard time believing that such a supposedly self-aware team would continually harass/counter-harass someone for weak play. The 'cat fights' have allowed Reck to excuse himself from playing, because he'll take any excuse not to actually read a Mafia game.

Pie is scum because gut, and Eaglekits is scum because of a similar kind of gut and their active lurking yesterday. All either of these slots did Day 1 was tunnel a vanity read for activity purposes (Triforce by Pie, Mollie by Eaglekits). Their posts parse differently from town offwagon people. Even today, Eaglekits continues to hide behind the Mollie/Waffles shroud. That's ALL the slot has talked about; it hasn't even pretended to be interested in other aspects of the game. Pie has posted other stuff since the start of today but none of it has sunk into my brain.[/spoiler]
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Nuwen »

Reck why aren't you insulted, outraged, incensed, or otherwise upset that Fate is reading you as scum?
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Nuwen »

hey look that's a post FULL OF THINGS, and they're all things I've SAID ARE WORTH ACTING ON AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE (!). It's almost like I'm NOT HIDING MY OPINIONS, but am actually YELLING FROM THE ROOFTOPS

TOPS

TOPS

TOPS

over the sound of 18 other people who like talking too
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1628, Fate wrote:UT you cant be the hammer with iece so your refusal to vote Reck is horse shit
won't Iec only hammer if he's not already on the wagon?

I was kind of expecting Iec to not be shit and vote for reck?
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Nuwen »

if you don't believe sensitivity to multiball is scummy, read Glork's Weather Mafia II. Scum team A was dayvig'd Day 1 (Reck) and the FIRST people to bring up multiball spec in-thread were on Scum Team B (Shea, Fate), before even a single night phase. Parsing a JOAT/VIG claim battle as MULTIBALL is the same kind of freakin oversensitivity and overinformed conclusion.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Fate »

<~ Not going to lynch Nuwen ever actually
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

so i disagree with pretty much every read nuwen has but it's at least finally some actual words

two things about your read on me nuwen-
1)consistency is dumb and scum are more
likely
to try to be consistent in their reads than town even though town can too
2)I voted Iecerint literally because i felt like it, he was never worse than a very weak scum read, and I don't think it's a good idea to give a fuck about people on the wagon during day 1 given how much more likely every individual person on a wagon is to be town than scum that early (and also I just didn't think about them at all when I voted ActionDan, actiondan was just scummy so he was fine to murder)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also while you're here nuwen can you please answer why you aren't voting anyone? like I don't see any of the people's behavior there notice-ably changing with a vote on them except Fate and I'd think that if you think scum are actively controlling wagons this game (since you think they power-bussed earlier) wouldn't it be bad to let a higher % of the active votes be coming from scum?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1626, Fate wrote:

case. rested.
Really enjoying Fate this game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Nuwen-and to be fair to you I think you do this type of thinking with your read on me as both alignments- it's an okay argument but I just don't think the same way you would have in that situation. People pay attention to and weigh factors in lynches way differently than other people a lot of the time.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Your New Gay Overlords »

In post 1631, Nuwen wrote:Reck why aren't you insulted, outraged, incensed, or otherwise upset that Fate is reading you as scum?

I am old, Nuwen. I don't look it, but I am beginning to feel it in my heart of hearts. Well-preserved indeed! Why, I feel all thin, sort of stretched, if you know what I mean: like butter that has been scraped over too much bread. That can't be right. I need a change, or something.

I used to relish Fate's stupidity and misread of me in every single game. Now, it's just par for the course, and I am exhausted. I've done the bombastic screaming style of play to combat his bullshit and it usually ends with people tuning me out. It's easier on me to just state truths and if people listen, they listen.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:33 am

I've made lists for Fate incorrectly reading me time and time again.

I've made album covers for a fake album called FATE MISREADING RECK THE GREATEST HITS VOL 1.

I've pointed out how he has no reason for voting me and hasn't even attempted to pretend to have one.

Yet, the filthy rodents fall in line to Fate's piped tune.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:37 am

The scum are afraid of me...I have seen their true face.

This game is an extended gutter and the gutter is full of bad posts and when the scum finally take over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their lies and laziness will foam up about their waists and all the village idiots and dumbfucks will look up and shout "Save us!"...
and I'll look down and whisper "No."

They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good townies like us or Gammagooey.
...Decent men who believed in genuine scumhunting and logical play.
Instead they followed the droppings of morons and scumbags and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late.
Don't tell me they didn't have a choice.

Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those shitposters and faux-intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

In post 1542, EagleKit wrote: Also, tammy let's unite Cait Sith <3
<3
Crazy cat ladies.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:39 am

I would literally vote anyone who suspected me or voted me.. except maybe Axxle, because he actually gave it a shot to explain his read on me. He could still be scum but I want to use some positive reinforcement to promote good play.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:46 am

In post 1626, Fate wrote:

case. rested.
CASE?

HAHAHAHAHHAHEHAEHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

MOTHERFUCKER YOU WANT TO CALL THAT A
CASE

because that is the LAZIEST most HALF ASSED attempt at painting someone as scum that I've seen in a LONG fucking time

"OH RECK IS SCUM BECAUSE HE JOINED A VIABLE WAGON INSTEAD OF SCREAMING INTO THE ETHER FOR PEOPLE TO LYNCH FATE OR UT SOME MORE"

yeah LET'S TALK about that. let's talk about how FUCKING OBNOXIOUS it is to sit here and have people just fucking glance over how shitty you guys are. let's talk about how LITERALLY NOBODY EXCEPT PIE has taken note of this shitwagon and the scumbagfuckwads riding it to easy lynch town

if you're town here then eat shit and die because you FUCKING SUCK DICK.

Let's look at your compatriots in this endeavor:

Faraday: "HURR DURR I DON'T BELIEVE CLAIM. I HAVE NO REASON TO DISBELIEVE CLAIM BUT I NO LIKE CLAIM SO I VOTE."
CDB: "Nothing. Nothing. I could vote Overlords today. Oh wait, I don't want to vote Overlords today. I would vote Overlords over Waffles. I could vote for Fate today. OH FATE VOTED OVERLORDS FUCK IT LET'S DO THIS LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
UT: "I WILL LITERALLY VOTE ANYTHING THAT MOVES. YOU POSTED? VOTE. ANOTHER JUICY WAGON? VOTE THAT INSTEAD. WHY FUCKING ENGAGE WITH ANYONE OR TRY TO HAVE VIABLE READS/OPINIONS WHEN I CAN JUST VOTE HOP LIKE IT'S MY FUCKING JOB"

yeah REAL FUCKING QUALITY wagon you've got there, shitbird

all four of you are either scum or just really fucking stupid. tell me which it is
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Ythan »

That's actually negative reinforcement, since you're withholding punishment.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:47 am

^there is that what people wanted? I used caps lock and a lot of f-words and insults, does that help illustrate my point better?

Literally nobody other than Axxle has given a single reason for voting me this game that holds up to any
minute
amount of scrutiny. Like holy fucking shit.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:47 am

In post 1646, Ythan wrote:That's actually negative reinforcement, since you're withholding punishment.
I am giving him life.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:50 am

any one of you asswipes voting me wanna step up and tango because I'm seriously ready to shit hot fiery acid poop down your necks and gouge out your eyes with spoons then feed them to you

let's dance motherfuckers

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”