Micro 310: Shitty Joke Smalltown II (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:55 am

Post by N »

Vote Count 1.02
Mitillos
(0)
Micc
(0)
absta101
(2)
Mitillos, PrivateI
farside22
(2)
Micc, TierShift
PrivateI
(1) absta101
Brian Skies
(0)
TierShift
(1) Yiley
Yiley
(0)
jklash12
(0)

Not Voting
(3) farside22, Brian Skies, jklash12

With 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-03-26 23:10:08)

V/LA:
farside22 on weekends
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:07 am

Post by absta101 »

VOTE: Farside
Not a bad vote; it seems she's been avoiding this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 59, absta101 wrote:It feels like all this planning isn't really useful seeing as we could end up lynching one of the important PRs. I can also see people being more lenient on them because of their role.
I don't see the concern. People typically find people scum no mater the role in these type of things even with all the planning.

In post 61, absta101 wrote:
In post 57, TierShift wrote:No lynch is awful and should not be attempted.
Why didn't you vote him for this then?
Why should Tiershift vote for something he says is awful? That's not a scum tell.
In post 63, absta101 wrote:You can't say "if they turn out to be scum ofc we'll lynch them", obviously we don't know their alignment beforehand.

Also, by "lenient" I meant that I can see people being less likely to vote for a scummy important PR than a scummy non-important PR, even if the important one is slightly more scummy. They'd do this precisely because they don't know the alignments so they'd rather not take their chances with the important PR.
See above.
In post 57, TierShift wrote:No lynch is awful and should not be attempted.

@Farside: idk actually. I thought maybe a better opportunity would arise later in the game when reads are better and then saving a day would be more fruitful.
I'm trying to figure out when is better. My mind a better is at mislynch lose but then that would mean thinking the 1-shot RB is town.
I'm not sure why you would shot done one idea based on a possible scum cop and think a 1-shot RB should be used at a better time. That logic doesn't not make any sense to me.
In post 70, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 33, Micc wrote:Need to figure out the double voter asap
I agree!
In post 36, Micc wrote:We can coordinate actions to guarantee a successful cop investigation night 2 by using the global roleblock and the doctor.
This was what I was thinking when I chose my role, although we're working on the assumptions (and hope!) that the three of us are all town.
In post 57, TierShift wrote:The plan is just going to work. If someone sabotages it, they get PL'd. Easy stuff.
This and pray that the cop is on our side (because, really, the whole point of this is that guaranteed investigation result).

Anyhow, I don't particularly mind giving up my power to the town for optimal play. You guys decide what you want to do and I'll go with it.
This is odd. Why would you say you had the same idea, then say it's up to everyone else? A good idea is a good idea. :?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:12 am

Post by PrivateI »

In post 77, farside22 wrote:Why should Tiershift vote for something he says is awful? That's not a scum tell.
I believe he meant Tiershift should have voted for me, not voted with me...
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:34 am

Post by jklash12 »

In post 72, absta101 wrote:
In post 68, jklash12 wrote:Oh opps was confused about his role. Thought it did something different.

UNVOTE:
What does his role have to do with your vote on him?
My vote was based off what he would do with his role but since I read wrong I didn't feel the need to vote him.
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Yiley »

What did you think he would do?
Permanent scum read
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:40 am

Post by jklash12 »

In post 76, absta101 wrote:VOTE: Farside
Weird how you jump and vote farside especially when you and farside were tied for most votes.

VOTE: absta101
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:53 am

Post by jklash12 »

In post 80, Yiley wrote:What did you think he would do?
Well I thought it was something from the first version of this game. I read the first version of this game to get ready for this. There were different roles in that one and just confused a role from that game with this one.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Mitillos »

@absta: I assumed it was something inconsequential, like misunderstanding role mechanics. Didn't care enough for a push, at the time.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Mitillos »

What the hell?

@jklash You're being too evasive. Answer clearly. What, exactly, did you think he would have done?
options
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:12 am

Post by jklash12 »

I don't get what I'm being evasive about. I thought he had a role from the first version where you could shoot someone in the day and it would end the day. Hence I thought he would use that to get an easy town kill day1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

That's a bit of a weak reason to put someone at L-1
There was really no one invovled in the game during the mil/you/tier. So why did you specifically only put me as avoiding the game?
In post 78, PrivateI wrote:
In post 77, farside22 wrote:Why should Tiershift vote for something he says is awful? That's not a scum tell.
I believe he meant Tiershift should have voted for me, not voted with me...
I meant that Tiershift shouldn't be voting you based on something that he says is awful.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry not at L-1. I thought it was 4 to lynch.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:28 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 81, jklash12 wrote:
Weird how you jump and vote farside especially when you and farside were tied for most votes.

VOTE: absta101
None of the votes on me are serious other than yours right now. Do you think that scum-me would be scared of non-serious votes and then vote someone else because of that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

@Absta: I'm still curious about this question:
There was really no one invovled in the game during the mil/you/tier. So why did you specifically only put me as avoiding the game?
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:39 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 89, farside22 wrote:@Absta: I'm still curious about this question:
Not invlolved is different from avoiding. T-Shift brought my attention to you by voting with no stated reason. I looked into why he would vote you and came up with a reason. What I find interesting though is how you haven't question T-shift for his vote. Can you explain that please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 90, absta101 wrote:
Not invlolved is different from avoiding. T-Shift brought my attention to you by voting with no stated reason. I looked into why he would vote you and came up with a reason. What I find interesting though is how you haven't question T-shift for his vote. Can you explain that please.
Tiershift voted for no reason, there isn't much to question there. I'm assuming reaction since I have nothing else to go buy. I don't really question votes for no reason.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Mitillos »

@jklash: You were evading explaining precisely how he'd get a mislynch, by advocating a no-lynch. And your explanation still makes no sense. Even if he were a dayvig, how would his request for a no-lynch have anything to do with getting a mislynch? If anything, the only way to absolutely avoid a mislynch is with a no-lynch.

tl;dr: How could a no-lynch possibly lead to a mislynch?

@absta: My vote was RV, but I do think a hammerer is a liability for the town, especially given the doublevoter. The two of you are the first ones who need to be sorted out. And saying that scum-you wouldn't be scared in your situation just looks a little like bluster. And how can you possibly accuse farside of avoiding the thread? Her longest absence was 21 hours, part of which included the time when the site was down, if I'm not mistaken. Why aren't you accusing Micc and Brian Skies of the same behaviour?
options
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:20 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 90, absta101 wrote:
Wow, you came up with a reason, while I actually didn't have a reason. Why do you attribute thoughts to me that I don't have nor question the vote and just sheep it?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:21 am

Post by TierShift »

UNVOTE:

I want to vote absta but I'm kinda scared something goes wrong with voting mechanics and stuff.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Mitillos »

@Tier: Well, he's got 3 votes on him, currently. If you vote him, that's 4 and if anyone else votes him, he immediately hammers himself. So, effectively, if you vote him now, you place him at L-1.
options
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:20 am

Post by TierShift »

Yeah, let's not do that.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Mitillos »

@Mod: I may have limited internet access this weekend (I won't know for certain until Saturday afternoon), so I'm sort of semi-V/LA.
options
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:34 am

Post by absta101 »

@Mit
In post 92, Mitillos wrote: @absta: My vote was RV, but I do think a hammerer is a liability for the town, especially given the doublevoter. The two of you are the first ones who need to be sorted out.
Wait, let me get this straight; are you saying that your vote one me is partly based on my role and has nothing to do with my actions? Also, what do you mean by sorted out?
And saying that scum-you wouldn't be scared in your situation just looks a little like bluster. And how can you possibly accuse farside of avoiding the thread? Her longest absence was 21 hours, part of which included the time when the site was down, if I'm not mistaken. Why aren't you accusing Micc and Brian Skies of the same behaviour?
Like I explained before, not posting isn't the same as avoiding (that's what I meant anyway). When I looked at farside's recent posts, I saw that she was posting elsewhere and not here for quite some time. I looked at her recent posts because T-shift brought my attention to her by voting her for no stated reason.
--
@T-Shift
Wow, you came up with a reason, while I actually didn't have a reason. Why do you attribute thoughts to me that I don't have nor question the vote and just sheep it?
I assumed you had a reason because all players have reasons for their votes, regardless of alignment. Are you trying to tell us that you picked someone at random from this game to vote, and that person was farside?

Sheeping is voting someone for no reason other than that someone else you want to imitate is voting them. That's clearly not what I did; I had my own reason. All you did was bring attention to farside.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:36 am

Post by absta101 »

and to all the "Why me!?" questions. I'm not going to investigate every scummy person at the same time. I pick one and focus on them then move on if they look town.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”