Mini 430: Villagers and Vampires (GAME OVER!)

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

/confirm
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: Elias

Thieves scare me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:24 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Hey guys, I am back from my little trip. Sorry that I wasn't able to inform you that I was away, site was down when I left. I'll do a reread soon.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:03 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I want to start off with
Unvoting

Secondly, we must not no lynch. It is not going to benefit us at all. The vampire will just gain a follower, and now we will have two scum confusing us. That puts us at a disadvantage. Yes, the odds are not in our favor this day, and most likely, we will lynch a townie. But there is that small chance that we lynch the vampire. And if we succeed at that, then this game will end. It is this reason why day 1 should last a very long time, for it is the towns best chance at winning this game.

I have to go read over someones post will quick. Be back with a vote.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:12 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I read over quite a few post from people, and I don't really see anyone that worthy of a vote. Yesterdays has been the most suspicious to me, I personally think that it is just poor play. I'm also a little worried about Phoebus, I'm going to watch him a little bit more carefully.

Still, I don't really see these two worthy of lynching at this point, nor anyone else. I'm going to vote for someone who I don't believe will be lynched, and who I don't particularly find scummy.
Vote: Chaosjuggler

Hopefully something will come out of this.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Just trying to get something started. Not sure if anything will come out of it, though.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Wed May 02, 2007 8:17 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm just trying something out. I honestly didn't expect anything to happen from it, but I am just trying something new.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Thu May 03, 2007 8:29 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I think phoebus was just being sarcastic in reference to me. At least that is how I read it.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Wed May 09, 2007 8:35 am

Post by scotmany12 »

aude, we cannot no lynch today. It will not help us at all. Today is our best chance on catching the vampire, and we have to use it to its full advantage. The longer this day goes on, the greater chance we have of hitting the vampire.

With that being said, I'm not feeling Zchinques last post, but also, aude, your post worries me a bit too. The part about how the vampire would never say something like that is what I am not liking. If there was two scum in this game, I would put both of you as partners right now. But since there is only one right now, I'm very confused.

So I'm going to do this and see where it leads.
Unvote, Vote: aude omnia
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Mon May 21, 2007 8:34 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Unvote

Now unlike some of half the players, I have not given up. This is the most important day for the town. For all of the players who have given up and stopped posting, you should be ashamed of yourselves. This is a game that you all committed too, and you should honor that commitment. Now yesterdays, you may be not interested in this game, but that is no reason to vote yourself. Ask for a replacement at the most. If you are the vampire this is a good strategy.

Now, lurking in plain sight is horribly scummy, and we really need the day to get moving. If we end the day, and if phoebus is not the vampire, then I hope that more people become active. With that being said,
Vote: phoebus
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Fri May 25, 2007 7:41 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Being around has nothing to do with it Phoebus. As much as I can remember, you have not done anything helpful. That is active lurking. Voting doesn't matter either, and your vote for Elias makes no sense. Yeah, he was lurking, but he wasn't actively lurking. When he came back, he tried to help out as much as possible. I'm going to reread though and see what is up. So
Unvote
until after my reread.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Fri May 25, 2007 7:50 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ah, ok phoebus, I'll give you this one. You have been providing some input. Yeah, you are scummy, but I just don't know. I'll let you slide for today. Right now, I'll be fine with a yesterdays lynch at the best, so thats who I'm voting for.
VOTE: Vote: Yesterdays[/b]

Oh, and Elias, when looking back, phoebus was not actively lurking. Some of his posts were not needed, but he has helped out at points. you whole attack on him warrants a FoS. Stupid me was stupid enough to listen to you.
FoS: Elias
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #12) » Fri May 25, 2007 7:51 am

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP:

Vote: yesterdays
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #13) » Fri May 25, 2007 11:11 am

Post by scotmany12 »

What you are saying is true Elias, but he also hasn't been lurking throughout the whole game. At times, he has been helpful, which I'm willing to allow him to survive for a little while more. I'm not saying I won't be find with a lynch of him, just that I don't entirely think he is the best play.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Sat May 26, 2007 7:35 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Elias, I just looked over the reason you are suspicious of me, and I would have to disagree. In any regular game I would agree with you, its a scummy play by me. But in a game where there is only one scum to start off with, it doesn't really make much sense. If i was scum, I would stay on the bandwagon of phoebus because it would be in my best interest. Yeah, I was quick to jump onto the bandwagon, thats poor play on my part. But the fact that I looked over phoebus's posts and decided that he hasn't been lurking in plain sight to the extent that you said made me think that he was not the right choice. If I was you, I would see this as a cautious play from a townie, and that is what it was. I did not want to lynch someone who is not the scummiest right now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Tue May 29, 2007 11:31 am

Post by scotmany12 »

You are right Elias, those two bolded parts to clash. Let me clarify. The impression I got was that you were trying to make every post from phoebus look scummy. I didn't see you point out any votes where he did provide insight to the game, and I believe there was more than 3 of them. Probably have of his posts were informative. So what you said was true for half of his posts, but not for the other half. Hope the helps make things a little more understandable.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Thu May 31, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

That last sentence is a little confusing to me. Not the context, I just not sure what to think about it. I want to view it as pro-town, but not to sure. Right now I say its a pro-town statement.

Regarding Phoebus, I don't consider him an active lurking. Yeah, some of his posts aren't needed, but he was posting at times that were game related. I actually have to reread your case on him.

I have to admit, Phoebus's focus on one player makes me consider him scummy. The only problem, Is I do that sometimes, and I'm always town when I do it. Then again I'm usually called scummy for that reason so, yeah. I also am not liking his whole reaction to your case Elias.

I'm just not ready for a Phoebus lynch yet. Yeah, if worse comes to worse, and since a deadline is looming, I might switch my vote over to him. But there has been a decent amount of discussion going on, and I think we deserve a deadline extension. As of now though, I'm not ready to lynch Phoebus just yet.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:38 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm starting to think that the vampire is probably hiding among us. My suggestion is that we lynch a lurker, or inactive(I would prefer Yesterdays), and see where it leads us to tomorrow.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

What do you suggest we do then Elias? Do you want to lynch me? Then go for it. I honestly would be fine with it. Do you want to lynch Phoebus? That would be fine with me too. I'm just saying that I think the best play right now is to lynch an inactive, and hope we hit the vampire. If not we wait and see what happens. If the night last all the way until the deadline, then we have a good idea that the vampire is a lurker or inactive. We need a lynch, and we need it quick before the ones that are active lose interest.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hmm. My top two suspects are Elias and Phoebus. Snickin could possibly be town, but he could also be the vampire. Shanba I generally believe he is protown. Not sure though.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:58 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Actually snich, I thought that eh vampire was a lurker. Sorry if it did not seem that way but that is what I meant. I did not think the vampire is active.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I lost interest in this game. But I guess I will try.

Elias, when I voted for Phoebus, I was under the impression that he was lurking in plain sight throughout the game. That is not correct. Basically half of his posts were related to the game, when the other half was not. I wasn't willing to lynch him on that. I also did not understand why him voting for his two main suspects is considered scummy. I do agree that your third part of your case against him was accurate though. I thought you were trying to hard to make a case against Phoebus. Also, I would like to know how all of a sudden you find me more suspicious than Phoebus. Last time I checked, Phoebus was your top suspect.

Now, there is snicken. I think he has been more guilty than Phoebus when it comes to active lurking. Besides his one post addressing Yesterdays, I have not seen anything credible by him. Then he goes and takes my post out of context. When I said I thought the vampire was hiding among us, I though he was either lurking or just being inactive. He decided for himself that I meant that I thought the vampire was an active, but that I still wanted to lynch an inactive. No one in their right mind would do that.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:17 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Elias, I really don't think wishy-washiness is a good case in this game. Yeah I was gong back and forth between your case against phoebus, and I couldn't really make up my mind. That is just me being cautious though. Yesterday we should have been treating the vampire as an sk, and do you guys honestly see an sk type player doing something like that? The vampire isn't going to want to bring attention to himself like what I did. If, however, you truly think a vampire would do something like that, then by all means, feel free to lynch me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Actually I think i was just lynched. Wish you would have let me speak elias.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:52 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Cause I'm an idiot, thats why elias. Apologies. I was just fed up with this game, and when I calmed down, I was already lynched.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”