~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Hmm content. I don't like this bery very slow wagon on you,which seems to have stopped. And i believe that OTU is scum. 'Nuf' said.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:16 pm

Post by XReyoX »

~N9V~ wrote: 'Nuf' said.
No enough
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Phoebus »

Vote count:

8 OverTheUnder (Battle Mage, DrippingGoofball, Fuldu, Mastermind of Sin, Mr Flay, PBuG, remussaidow, Scarecrow)

2 PBuG (Akbar, OverTheUnder)
2 remussaidow (Kison, theopor_COD)

9 not voting

11 to lynch

Deadline 1: Monday the 9th - 1700 GMT
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:13 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Raffles wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote: Wait, Raffles, why the hell are you unvoting OTU???
Well that kind of depends on whether you agree with what I said or not. Do you really think he's commited enough crimes to be worthy of a lynch? And if so, why isn't he lynched until now?

And if not, what's the point in keeping a vote on him?
theopor_COD wrote:Yeh I'd like to hear from OTU. As Raffles say's he seems to have given up. His wagon seems to have diminished without him even posting, how odd.
Quoted for truth. Wagons that diminish without a defense are doing so due to external factors; in this case, I believe scum and/or scum buddies are hopping off the wagon. I want to test this hypothesis, given that it's D1 and we don't have anything better to go on yet. Maybe OTU is just inexperienced. I'm willing to bet a D1 lynch that it'll teach us several things about other players, even if we are wrong/being misled here.

So yes, I do think he's worth today's lynch. I don't see you proposing an alternative.
Retired as of October 2014.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:39 am

Post by Raffles »

That's all good and fair that
you
think he's worthy of lynch today Mr. Flay, along with 7 other people. But you didn't answer the second part of my question. Why isn't he lynched until now? He was tee-towing lynch for a very long time.

I did suggest an alternative, I said I would look into Kison-Pbug? combo (I think), but predictably I haven't started yet. Besides, I see what you are implying that even if I did investigate this alternative, I would have to be a Yuri to meet the deadline to convince everyone and to cause a lynch.

Your hypothesis is also interesting. This would mean suppose OTU did turn out to be a scum, I would become your prime suspect tommorrow, and I would have one hell of a time trying to talk myself out of an hypothesis that is untested. As much as I do find OTU scummier than some of the others, I'm almost hoping OTU doesn't turn out to be a scum for lunacy that I would have to endure on D2.

What sort of thing would we learn if OTU was a town?
Woof!
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:25 am

Post by XReyoX »

@raffles: well, if you and OTU are scumbuddies, then you two have pretty bad co-ordination. You made the trap, he fall for it and you get revealed to be his scummate? Anyway, at that time, if I were a scum, hopping onto remu, PBuG or kison will be a much safer choice. So even if OTU is a scum, I wouldn't hold it against you, at least not more then people who have unvoted at around the same time. To be honest, if I turn out to be a scum, you would probably be suspected for the numerous posts that i've made that seems to be defending you.

@PbuG. Why are you hopping in and out and in OTU's wagon. Have you made up your mind yet?

I'm not very sure that OTU is a scum still. He hasn't made any post except that opportunistic vote which made me think he is scummy. At the moment, PBuG and remus look more scummy. (reasons stated before).
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:40 am

Post by TBuG »

I've always found OTU scummy, and I forgot why I switched to remus, so I switched back.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by XReyoX »

Btw, I would like to suggest people who have said that they're going to make some big posts do so before the deadline as well.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by al4xz »

I've been inactive for abit, I've been prodded. I'd like to see if OTU is scum or not; he's not defended himself, only shot back responses instead of defence. So, I'd like to see a hammer.
Vote: OverTheUnder
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by Kison »

If
that is lynch minus one, OTU, you had better claim.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by remussaidow »

its not kison, its -2.
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:42 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

He should still claim. Lynch -2 isn't much in a game this size.
Permanent V/LA.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:07 am

Post by Raffles »

Reyo wrote: well, if you and OTU are scumbuddies, then you two have pretty bad co-ordination. You made the trap, he fall for it and you get revealed to be his scummate? Anyway, at that time, if I were a scum, hopping onto remu, PBuG or kison will be a much safer choice. So even if OTU is a scum, I wouldn't hold it against you, at least not more then people who have unvoted at around the same time. To be honest, if I turn out to be a scum, you would probably be suspected for the numerous posts that i've made that seems to be defending you.
That would just be utterly retarded on my part, even I could see that in the situation, I should just ignore OTU.
Woof!
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:50 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

This is the second time OTU is at lynch-2, I want a claim. No more stalling.

I didn't realize we were under a deadline. Raffles, I'm not trying to implicate you in any sort of Machiavellian plot, I just want people to ascribe to SOMETHING so that we have something to go on for D2.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 am

Post by XReyoX »

Also, it would be difficult for the pro-town power-role players to decide what to do tonight if you people don't talk much. I don't want doc protections to be wasted on scums or cop investigations to be wasted on the town.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Raffles »

It's interesting how most of non-OTU voters have all suddenly gone quiet. I'm not quite sure what this means, I'll think over it carefully.
Woof!
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:41 am

Post by Kison »

Currently I am not voting OTU. I am, however, waiting for his claim.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by XReyoX »

This is really bad, I have a feeling that a large portion of the people in this game are scums. Maybe there are super power-role townies or maybe some of the scums are in both the mafia AND the wolves groups, therefore allowing more than 2 scum groups in the game.

I mean out of 21 people, not more than 5 people post each day at this time of the game. This could be indicating that the scums are staying quite along with other people, waiting for OTU to get lynch. It's only 2 days until the deadline, therefore the only candidate for the lynch would be OTU. Assuming this, even if he has scummates, they would not try to save him and would stay as quite as the others.

I guess OTU should claim now, if not, the scums might hop in tommorrow or just before the deadline saying we NEED a lynch. We will only learn little from the hammerer in that case.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by Kison »

Two days? I thought the deadline was on the 9th?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:43 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

OverTheUnder wrote:ACK! I had my whole post written up and I closed the window on accident. I'll re-write it in a bit I've gotta go for now.
I'd guess this was a lie? Being as four days have passed since.

unvote, vote OTU

-1 time to claim.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Raffles »

Reyo wrote:This is really bad, I have a feeling that a large portion of the people in this game are scums. Maybe there are super power-role townies or maybe some of the scums are in both the mafia AND the wolves groups, therefore allowing more than 2 scum groups in the game.
Do you remember that persian game on marathon day? It would suck if it were like that.
Woof!
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:30 pm

Post by XReyoX »

Raffles wrote:Do you remember that persian game on marathon day? It would suck if it were like that.
I'm hoping that this setup is not like the other one. It means that the scums are only going to NK townies instead of the other groups because of the big boss. I believe that the scums had more than 90% win rate in that setup. :(

Mod: Prod OTU
pls
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i stand by my vote. i dont think anything OTU says will change my mind.
BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:59 am

Post by Kison »

I am willing to wait a bit longer, but if he doesn't respond in a timely manner then I will place the hammer.

OTU : First and foremost, we need for you to claim. That should take you no more than two minutes.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:07 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Three of OTU's last four posts since 3/25 have been "oops, maybe later" stalling tactics. I'm pretty sure he's scum, but even if not, I want him to vote for someone in addition to the claim. I need information, damnit!

I do NOT want him replaced. We'll just have to restart this whole stupid discussion, because several players will give the replacement a pass on OTU's behavior. If we must deadline lynch an inactive to get information and move the game forward, so be it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”