Mini 429: Planar Chaos Mafia- Finally over (thanks ABR!)

PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Mini 429: Planar Chaos Mafia- Finally over (thanks ABR!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

As you step back and survey the vast landscape of what you can only assume is still the land of Dominaria, you gasp in awe at what it has become. The time rifts have not only combined the past and the present into one, but combined many alternate realities as well. As you reacquaint yourself with your favorite characters, be prepared for anything as the friends you once counted on in the former plane may now be your bitter enemies. Prepare yourself for
Planar Chaos

Alive: (2/12)

AniX
Lowell (rep. BeHappyNewyear)

Dead: (10/12):

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1
Kison
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
, Townie Name Investigator
- Killed by Unknown Forces Night 1
Cavane
Braids, Cabal Minion
, Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2
Blight (rep. Aelyn)
Mirri, Cat Warrior
, Vanilla Townie
- Stabbed Night 2
Albert B. Rampage (rep. DeanWinchester)
Norin the Wary
, Untargetable Townie
- Lynched Day 3
Yamahako
Saffi Eriksdotter
, Townie Martyr
- Stabbed Night 3
creampuffeater
Vesuvan Shapeshifter
, Mafia Rolechooser
- Lynched Day 4
Nocmen (rep. TheStatusQuo)
Stonebrow, Krosan Hero
, Townie Strongman
- Lynched Day 5
Ectomancer
Ovinomancer
, Mafia Roleblocker
- Lynched Day 6
Quagmire, SK - lynched Day 7

Scenes:

Day 1 Scene
Day 1 Lynch Scene
Day 2 Scene
Day 2 Lynch Scene
Day 3 Scene
Day 3 Lynch Scene
Day 4 Scene
Day 4 Lynch Scene
Day 5 Scene
Day 5 Lynch Scene
Day 6 Scene
Day 6 Lynch Scene
Last edited by PlaysWithSquirrels on Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 44 times in total.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:50 pm

Rules (as adapted from such celebrities as MeMe, Primate, Thok, SavetheDragons, and John Stamos):

1. A lynch requires a majority vote. If the number of people alive is even, then then the required number of votes to lynch is half the number of people plus one. Each day I will announce how many votes it takes to lynch. Once a majority has been reached, you may continue to discuss until the lynch scene is posted at which point I will lock the thread.

2. If the game stalls, I will install a deadline. If a majority is not reached by the deadline, I will choose an alternate route at my discretion.

3. Votes should be in
bold
. If they are not in bold, I cannot guarantee that they will be counted. Unvotes should also be in bold. Voting for another person before you've unvoted will be counted, but to avoid confusion try to remember to unvote.

4. No talking outside the thread unless your role specifically says you may do so. For all intents and purposes, the confirmation stage is night 0.

5. Do not directly quote your role PM or outside conversations in the thread. Paraphrasing is ok.

6. There is absolutely no editing or deleting of posts in the thread. Along the same lines, no invisitext is allowed.

7. If you die, you are dead, obv. Don't post in the thread any more. A simple "go team x" type message will make me slightly peeved, but I'll live. Anything else is completely unacceptable.

8. Any questions should go directly to me via PM.

9. Civility towards your fellow players is suggested, but not required. If things get too nasty, however, I will have to insist that you chill out.

10. Failure to adhere to the rules may result in a modkill. I have no problem at all with modkilling anyone should they break a rule. Don't test me.

11. This game was meant to be flavorful, but don't choose your lynches based on flavor. Trust nobody.
Vanilla Town Role PM wrote:Welcome to Planar Chaos Mafia, <player>. You are
<role name>,
Vanilla Townie. You have many talents, but none that will help you in this situation other than the almighty vote. You win when all scum are dead. Please confirm that you’ve received and understand your role PM by sending me a PM.
Last edited by PlaysWithSquirrels on Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:07 am

The rifts have gotten worse.

And you don’t see any reason why things will improve. Before it was summoning characters from Dominaria’s past. Now, not only is this the case, but the rifts are now causing a merge with parallel universes!

You are traveling through a town when a stranger hands you an invitation to a council that is meeting to decide what to do about the time rifts. Surprisingly, the letter is addressed to you, specifically. As you turn to query the stranger, you find that he has already left. Not knowing any alternative, you decide that this is the only thing you can do in order to fix what is wrong with Dominaria.

You travel to the assembly and are welcomed at the front door. As you peer about the room at the motley crew of faces gathered from Dominaria’s past and present, you recognize the same look on everyone’s face: apprehension. Who are these people? You feel like you recognize a few of them, but something is not completely right. You sit in a vacant seat and you involuntarily stare at one person in particular across the table. You could swear that you’ve met this person before. Where was it?... Suddenly a fist pounds on the table to shake you from your pontification.

“I demand to know who summoned us here!” roars the figure.

“Yes, who organized this meeting?” inquires another.

A great silence washes over the room as nobody answers, but is slowly broken by whispers and confused murmurings.

This sea of chatter is quickly silenced by a knock at the door. The man closest to the door gets up to answer it and sees a courier. The courier hands the man a letter and takes his leave. The man walks back to the table and sets the letter on the table in front of him, dumbstruck. The crowd stares at him annoyed, waiting for him to read the letter.

A woman impatiently snatches the letter and begins to read:
"Friends of Dominaria!
I have gathered you here to solve the problems that threaten to tear our beloved home to shreds. Beside you sits many of the most influential players in Dominaria’s past and present. There is no doubt in my mind that with the combined wisdom of all those gathered here, we can solve this problem and be done with this problem for good."

Mysteriously, the letter isn’t signed.

You can’t help but notice that the fellow sitting next to you is shaking. As you look at his face, you see a bead of sweat start to form on his forehead. Abruptly, he jumps up on his chair to address the room. The reason he has to climb on the chair is apparent as you can now see that his skin is green and wrinkly. He’s a goblin. In a panicked stutter, the goblin stammers, “I can’t take it a-anymore! I don’t want to be a part of this! I know who is responsible for the rifts! Please, you gotta hel-“

The goblin is quickly cut off by a burst of magical energy from above that envelops the goblin completely. He squeals in agony as there’s a bright flash of light. All of a sudden all that remains of the goblin is a pile of dust and a charred earring. It seems that the goblin was
Thok- Mogg War Marshal, Mafia Setup Reviewer

The crowd gasps in stunned silence. There’s no way anybody could have cast that spell to such precision from afar. It seems that the party responsible is in this very room. As this realization dawns on the crowd, a figure speaks. “Friends, I have little doubt that the person or people that are causing the rifts in this plane are here among us right now. For the good of all of Dominaria, we must stay here until we can find out who!”

The gathering nods in affirmation but eyes each other cautiously.

Day 1 will begin shortly as soon as all confirmations are in.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:23 pm

Aelyn has not confirmed yet, but I'm going to start day one anyway. If he hasn't confirmed in 24 hours, I will begrudgingly start looking for a replacement. With 12 alive, it will take 7 votes to lynch. Good luck!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:49 pm

Shea, I must remind you of rule #9:
Rule #9 wrote:Civility towards your fellow players is suggested, but not required.
Er... never mind.

Carry on!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:04 pm

creampuffeater wrote:HAY JACKIE EDITING ISNT GOOD, KTHX
People cannot discover my real name! If someone says it three times I turn into a group of hockey-playing midgets and a broom handle.

The only thing I edited on TSQ's post was my name.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:21 pm

Rule #5 wrote:Do not directly quote your role PM or outside conversations in the thread. Paraphrasing is ok.
Ladies and gentleman, here's an example of what not to do:
creampuffeater wrote:creampuffeater (2:13:04 AM): Jackie are you bald?
creampuffeater (2:13:06 AM): i think you are
JackieChansBr0 (2:13:14 AM): hold on
JackieChansBr0 (2:13:16 AM): lemme check
creampuffeater (2:13:18 AM): kk
JackieChansBr0 (2:13:22 AM): no
JackieChansBr0 (2:13:25 AM): I'm not bald

DAMN FOILED AGAIN. He must be bald on the inside >.>
Since the intent was obviously not to cheat, I will let CPE go with a warning. This will be the only warning anyone will get.
Any further quoting of outside conversations or role PMs by anyone will result in immediate modkill!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:59 pm

Official Vote Count

Yamahoko (1)- TheStatusQuo
BeHappyNewYear (1)- Creampuffeater
AniX (2)- Aelyn, Quagmire
TheStatusQuo (4)- Kison, Ectomancer, Yamahoko, BeHappyNewYear
Ectomancer (1)- AniX

Not Voting (3)- DeanWinchester, Cephrir, Cavane

12 alive, 7 to lynch!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:46 pm

We've lost a few posts, but just continue like everything is normal. We lost the votecount too so I'll get a new one up soon.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #9) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:32 am

Prods will go out this weekend after my finals week is over. Sorry for the delay, guys.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #10) » Mon May 14, 2007 10:36 am

Official Vote Count

Yamahako (2)- TheStatusQuo, Kison
AniX (1)- Quagmire
TheStatusQuo (1)- Yamahako
Kison (2)- CreamPuffEater, Cephrir
Quagmire (2)- Ectomancer, DeanWinchester
Cephrir (1)- Aelyn

Not Voting (3)- Cavane, BeHappyNewYear, AniX

12 alive, 7 to lynch!

Prods are going out on: BeHappyNewYear, Aelyn, and Cephrir
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Mon May 14, 2007 10:41 am

An official deadline has been set for May 28th at 12 PM Central Time. The player with the most votes WILL be lynched at that time. If there is a tie, the player among them who accumulated the most votes the quickest will be lynched.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #12) » Wed May 16, 2007 5:30 am

BeHappyNewYear hasn't picked up their prod. They have 48 hours to respond before I begin looking for a replacement.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #13) » Wed May 23, 2007 6:54 pm

Effective immediately: Lowell is replacing BeHappyNewYear. Because of the replacement, the deadline will be extended until Monday, June 4th at 12:00 PM Central Time. The player with the most votes will be lynched at that time.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #14) » Thu May 24, 2007 8:25 pm

Mod Announcement: I DID say that people should refer to each other as their forum names to prevent confusion. I think it got deleted in the crash some time ago. Please continue to abide by this guideline.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #15) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:53 am

Official Vote Count

Yamahako (2)- Kison, DeanWinchester
AniX (1)- Quagmire
Quagmire (1)- Ectomancer
Cephrir (1)- Aelyn
Ectomancer (2)- TheStatusQuo, Cephrir
DeanWinchester (3)- Lowell, Yamahako, Cavane

Not Voting (2)- AniX, CreamPuffEater

12 Alive, 7 to Lynch!

Reminder: the deadline for day one is Monday, June 4th at 12:00 PM Central Time. The player with the most votes will be lynched.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:44 pm

Cephrir has been chosen as the day 1 lynch. It is now twilight. You may continue to talk until the lynch scene is posted which will be tonight.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:33 am

Sorry for the delay. Due to unforseen circumstances the dayscene won't be up until later this afternoon.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:44 am

As uneasy glances are exchanged back and forth, the apprehension grows. Suddenly a man stands up and points an accusing finger at another figure across the table:

“Now I know where I recognize you from! I read about you in a history book! You’re
Crovax
, the man who slew his own guardian angel! You’re despicable! How could you do such a thing?”

The man who calls himself Crovax puts up his hands in an attempt to pacify his accuser:

“Hold on now, stranger. Calm down. I can explain. I didn’t kill Selenia. One of my friends did. Besides, she was under the control of Volrath and there was nothing else we…”

He is cut off by his accuser:

“This is madness! You went on to become evincar of Rath!!!”

The council gasps.

“This man is obviously the source of our problems!” declares the accuser.

Another man stands up and raises his fist, “We must not allow this abomination of a human being to continue breathing!”

The council, losing any remaining sense of decorum they may have had, begin to mob Crovax. Crovax backs up against the wall shouting, “Stop, stop; it’s not what you think!"

But it's too late. The mob descends upon Crovax like angry pirahna and once the crowd disperses, a bloody and bruised Crovax is laying on the ground clutching his side where he has obviously been stabbed by some sort of dagger. He raises his hand in the air weakly and cries out hoarsely, “Selenia... my love... I am coming!”

His arm then falls to the ground with a dull thud.

Thus dies
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie

Obviously devastated by the result of their actions, the council decides to convene for the night and tackle the problem anew tomorrow.

Alive: (11/12)

Cavane
Thestatusquo
AniX
DeanWinchester
Kison
creampuffeater
Yamahako
Aelyn
Ectomancer
Quagmire

Dead: (1/12)

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1

It is now night 1. Please submit all your night actions as soon as possible.
Last edited by PlaysWithSquirrels on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:31 am

I'm still waiting on a few night actions. As soon as I receive those, day 2 will begin.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:00 pm

Still waiting on a few night actions. If there is no action received by Noon Central Time on Friday June 15th, no action will be taken.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:44 pm

As you emerge from your room for the night, you quickly take stock of the updated situation. It quickly becomes clear that nobody has seen Kison. The council proceeds to Kison’s room and knocks on his door. There’s no answer. You push open the door to a surprising sight. Kison’s lifeless body is lying on the floor. Somebody rushes over to him. “He’s dead,” they say solemnly. A quick survey of his body shows absolutely no marks, scars, or bruises at all. Analyzing his possessions, it becomes abundantly clear that Kison was none other than the legendary
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir

Sensing the urgency of the situation anew, the council sits down again to determine what to do.

Alive: (10/12)

Cavane
Thestatusquo
AniX
DeanWinchester
Lowell (rep. BeHappyNewYear)
creampuffeater
Yamahako
Aelyn
Ectomancer
Quagmire

Dead: (2/12)

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1
Kison
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir

There are 10 alive, so it will take 6 votes to lynch.
Last edited by PlaysWithSquirrels on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:26 am

I apologize for a mod error. If you look back to the day scene for today, you will notice a change. Kison was a
Name Investigator
instead of whatever I had said before.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 am

Mod Announcement: As I have said a few times before, please address each other by your names on Mafiascum. I sincerely realize that this is difficult in some situations, but please do your best to remember.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:12 am

Mod Announcement: DeanWinchester has been prodded. If he hasn't picked up his prod in a few days, I will start to look for a replacement.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:42 am

MOD Announcement: There is absolutely NO impropriety in this game. CPE asked me on AIM if I was planning on replacing TSQ. I told him I was gonna give him some time to blow off steam. TSQ is still seeking replacement so I will begin looking now. Aelyn has been prodded.

On a separate note, some people know each other outside of the game, but that doesn't mean they converse about the game. I have asked that players address each other by their forum names. This is sometimes difficult for people who play mafia over AIM. It is not an attempt to alienate the rest of the people in the game. Please be understanding of these circumstances.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:43 am

Sorry for the delay, but Nocmen replaces TheStatusQuo. Updated votecount coming tonight.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:46 pm

Mod is back. Postcount forthcoming
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:58 pm

Official Vote Count

DeanWinchester (1)- Ectomancer
Cavane (2)- Quagmire, Nocmen
Creampuffeater (1)- Yamahako
Not Voting (6)- AniX, Creampuffeater, Lowell, Aelyn, Cavane, DeanWinchester

10 Alive, 6 to Lynch!
Last edited by PlaysWithSquirrels on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:03 pm

MOD Announcement: I apologize for my absence from the thread. I don't think there needs to be a deadline set in place right now, but I'll reevaluate that conclusion in a few days time. Find some scum!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:09 pm

MOD Announcement: Prods are out on Aelyn, Lowell, and AniX. If they don't reply in a few days, I will seek replacements.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:07 am

AniX wrote:In my defense, this game was moving so slow even the mod forgot about it.
Spend less time making excuses and more time lynching someone :teach:
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:21 am

I've put out a request for replacements as Lowell and Aelyn have not picked up their prods. If they get back to me that they wish to continue, I'll cancel the replacement request.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:32 am

Blight
replaces
Aelyn
. Effective immediately.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:21 am

MOD Announcement: A deadline has been set for Saturday, August 25th at Noon Central time. The player with the most votes will be lynched at that time.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:31 am

Official Vote Count:

DeanWinchester (4)- Ectomancer, Blight, Yamahako, Cavane
Cavane (3)- Quagmire, Nocmen, creampuffeater

Not Voting (3)- Lowell, AniX, DeanWinchester

10 Alive, 6 to Lynch!

Reminder: Deadline is Saturday August 25th at Noon Central time.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:14 am

AniX, DeanWinchester, and Lowell have been prodded.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:07 pm

Mod Announcement: DeanWinchester hasn't been active for 3 weeks and hasn't picked up his prod. You have two choices, you can either wait for me to find a replacement or you may choose to lynch him. Vote in the thread for either "lynch" or "replacement." The majority vote will decide. The lynch deadline is revoked, but on this Saturday, August 25th I will tally the votes for the verdict on DeanWinchester.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:32 am

Looking for a replacement for DeanWinchester...
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:44 am

Working as fast as I can =/
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:20 pm

There has been a lynch. Lynch scene will go up tomorrow.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:40 pm

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:There has been a lynch. Lynch scene will go up tomorrow.
I lied. It will go up Sunday. Pinkie promise.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:57 am

Official Vote Count:

DeanWinchester (1)- Cavane
Cavane (6)- Quagmire, creampuffeater, Yamahako, Blight, Ectomancer, Nocmen

Not Voting (3)- Lowell, AniX, DeanWinchester

10 Alive, 6 to Lynch!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:59 am

The Council ponders and deliberates and ponders some more. Finally a consensus is reached. Everyone gathers around the accused:

“She is nothing but a girl!”

Indeed, the figure before the group appears to be a young women of her early 20s. She hides her face from the crowd beneath a large hood. Someone from the council looks like they want to say something as you see a look of recognition strike his face. “That’s
Braids
! She’s but a humble student of the arcane!”

While this is going on, the young woman is still looking at the ground, declining to confront the Council.

“A humble student? Young lady, do you have anything at all to say in your defense?” someone says. But she still stares at the ground with her hood up. Someone steps up and tears the hood from her head. Her hood had obscured a variety of demonic markings and tattoos. And her lips are moving mutely. Suddenly, the pieces of the puzzle are put together.

“Braids?!? I know where I’ve heard that before! She’s a summoner of demons!”

The young woman’s face contorts in rage as the intensity of her chanting escalates. Suddenly a bloody gash opens on the side of the man’s face. He screams in agony. “She’s dangerous!” he yells. Seeing that she has been caught, her eyes roll back into her head and she falls to the floor. She starts shaking uncontrollably and she starts screaming almost incomprehensibly about “the demons in her head.” Suddenly the convulsions cease and only the lifeless body of
Braids, Cabal Summoner, Mafia Goon
remains.

The Council convenes for the night to begin anew tomorrow.

Alive: (9/12)

AniX
creampuffeater
Yamahako
Blight (rep. Aelyn)
Ectomancer
Quagmire

Dead: (3/12)

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1
Kison
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Cavane
Braids, Cabal Minion
, Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2
Last edited by PlaysWithSquirrels on Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:40 pm

Albert B. Rampage replaces DeanWinchester effective immediately. Get your night choices in ASAP. Day 3 will begin on Thursday at noon central time or whenever I get all night choices in.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:22 am

The deadline for night actions will be extended until Sunday. Get them in.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:20 am

Everyone emerges from their rooms for the night. Unfortunately someone is missing. A quick census indicates that it’s
Blight
. You go to his room and open his door. You have trouble opening the door all the way. You push and push and once you get inside you see what the problem was: Blight’s corpse was blocking it. Her face shows a look of surprise and her clothes are dyed a dark shade of red. The cause of this seems to be a large dagger lodged in her chest. Someone among your group identifies the corpse as that of
Mirri Cat Warrior, Vanilla Townie

Alive: (8/12)

AniX
creampuffeater
Yamahako
Ectomancer
Quagmire

Dead: (4/12)

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1
Kison
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Cavane
Braids, Cabal Minion
, Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2
Blight (rep. Aelyn)
Mirri Cat, Warrior
, Vanilla Townie
- Stabbed Night 2

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch!
Last edited by PlaysWithSquirrels on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:20 pm

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:
Albert B. Rampage replaces DeanWinchester effective immediately. Get your night choices in ASAP. Day 3 will begin on Thursday at noon central time or whenever I get all night choices in.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:12 am

Official Vote Count

Albert B. Rampage(3)- Quagmire, Nocmen, Ectomancer

Not Voting (5)- Albert B. Rampage, creampuffeater, Yamahako, Lowell, AniX

8 alive, 5 to lynch!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:12 am

Official Vote Count

Albert B. Rampage (5)- Nocmen, Yamahako, Quagmire, AniX, Ectomancer

AniX (1)- creampuffeater
Nocmen (1)- Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (1)- Lowell

Albert B. Rampage has been lynched. All may continue discussion until I get the lynch scene prepared.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:16 am

Everyone gathers around the stammering Albert B. Rampage. “Don’t do anything hasty!” he says, “I have great power!” He raises his skinny arms menacingly. When the crowd refuses to yield, he backs against the wall, cornered. As everyone closes in around him, he slides to the ground with his arms over his head. “Walls closing in! Gah!” he screams. As the crowd advances he screeches and wails in protest.

The council accuses him, “You killed Kison and Blight!”

“Nononono I didn’t,” he stammers pleadingly. Without warning he leaps on the closest council member and gets in a quick jab to the side of his face. This causes chaos as the council comes to their brother’s aid. Everyone rushes in to subdue the flailing Albert. When the pile of bodies is finally sorted out, only the lifeless body of Albert B. Rampage remains, his neck snapped cruelly. Unfortunately, a quick check of his possessions identifies him as
Norin the Wary, Untargetable Townie

Alive (7/12):

AniX
creampuffeater
Yamahako
Ectomancer
Quagmire

Dead (5/12):

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1
Kison
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Cavane
Braids, Cabal Minion
, Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2
Blight (rep. Aelyn)
Mirri Cat, Warrior
, Vanilla Townie
- Stabbed Night 2
Norin the Wary
, Untargetable Townie
- Lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3. Please submit your night actions as soon as possible. Day 4 will start on Sunday, September 29th.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:07 pm

Apologies for the delay. I spent all weekend at the Magic: the Gathering prerelease. Most of the night PMs are done. Day will begin as soon as I can finish them up.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:28 am

Everyone emerges from their rooms to a grisly sight.
Yamahako
’s dead body is lying right in the middle of the hallway. He’s been stabbed clear through the chest and he’s lying in a pool of his own blood. A quick identification of the body clears him as
Saffi Eriksdotter, Townie Martyr

Alive: (6/12)

AniX
creampuffeater
Ectomancer
Quagmire

Dead: (6/12)

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1
Kison
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Cavane
Braids, Cabal Minion
, Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2
Blight (rep. Aelyn)
Mirri, Cat Warrior
, Vanilla Townie
- Stabbed Night 2
Norin the Wary
, Untargetable Townie
- Lynched Day 3
Yamahako
Saffi Eriksdotter
, Townie Martyr
- Stabbed Night 3

It is now Day 4. With 6 alive, it will take 4 to lynch!
Last edited by PlaysWithSquirrels on Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:07 pm

Official Vote Count

creampuffeater (4): Quagmire, Nocmen, Ectomancer, AniX

Not Voting (2): creampuffeater, Lowell

Lynch Scene will be up sometime tomorrow.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:11 am

“I’m Venser’s Sliver!” creampuffeater protests.

He steps out of the shadows and into full view of the council. Indeed, he does have the appearance of a sliver. The council confers with each other. He certainly seems like he’s telling the truth.

Suddenly his form shifts like a chaotic ball of clay, rearranging into the shape of a tall ninja. He leaps at the council, blade drawn. But the council is not caught unawares. The ninja’s blade is caught neatly by the sword of a council member. The blow easily deflected, the next strike at the ninja is lethal, leaving the beheaded attacker’s body slumped on the floor. The Shapeshifter’s features twist and sizzle as they change again finally revealing their true form as
Vesuvan Shapeshifter, Mafia Rolechooser

Alive: (5/12)

AniX
Ectomancer
Quagmire

Dead: (7/12):

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1
Kison
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Cavane
Braids, Cabal Minion
, Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2
Blight (rep. Aelyn)
Mirri, Cat Warrior
, Vanilla Townie
- Stabbed Night 2
Norin the Wary
, Untargetable Townie
- Lynched Day 3
Yamahako
Saffi Eriksdotter
, Townie Martyr
- Stabbed Night 3
creampuffeater
Vesuvan Shapeshifter
, Mafia Rolechooser
- Lynched Day 4

It is now Night 4. Please get your night choices in as soon as possible.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:13 am

You wake up and roll out of bed, dreading what grisly sight is awaiting your eyes. Stepping carefully out of your room, you walk towards where the rest of the council has gathered. You take a quick count. One. Two. Three. Four. Five! You’re all here! You all sit down and discuss your next move.

Alive: (5/12)

AniX
Ectomancer
Quagmire

Dead: (7/12):

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1
Kison
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Cavane
Braids, Cabal Minion
, Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2
Blight (rep. Aelyn)
Mirri, Cat Warrior
, Vanilla Townie
- Stabbed Night 2
Norin the Wary
, Untargetable Townie
- Lynched Day 3
Yamahako
Saffi Eriksdotter
, Townie Martyr
- Stabbed Night 3
creampuffeater
Vesuvan Shapeshifter
, Mafia Rolechooser
- Lynched Day 4

With 5 alive, it will take 3 to lynch.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:03 am

Official Vote Count

Nocmen (3): Lowell, AniX, Ectomancer

Not Voting (2): Nocmen, Quagmire

Lynch scene will be up shortly
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:21 am

The council stares at Nocmen, sternly. "You've crossed us for the last time, sir, it's time you came clean."

Nocmen draws back his hood. Before the council stands a powerful centaur.

Nocmen meets the council's gaze, resolutely. "I'm not the one you're looking for. I act on behalf of the people of Dominaria," he spits defiantly.

"You will use respect when you speak to the council, centaur," the council asserts, "I'd tread lightly if I were you. You are in a delicate situation."

"With all due respect, council, I will act as I please. I didn't get to where I am today from taking orders from others."

At these words, the council silently summons the guards to restrain the centaur. Seeing the impending soldiers, the centaur suddenly draws his sword and deftly deals a wicked strike to the soldier advancing on him from his right. The soldier on his left, however, takes full advantage of the strike on his comrade. His sword pierces the flailing centaur between the ribs. The centaur falls over wounded and dying. With his final words, he curses the foolishness of the council and speaks what appears to be a prayer in his native tongue. Unfortunately for the council, Nocmen was
Stonebrow, Krosan Hero, Townie Strongman

The council convenes for the night.

Alive: (4/12)

AniX
Ectomancer
Quagmire

Dead: (8/12):

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1
Kison
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Cavane
Braids, Cabal Minion
, Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2
Blight (rep. Aelyn)
Mirri, Cat Warrior
, Vanilla Townie
- Stabbed Night 2
Norin the Wary
, Untargetable Townie
- Lynched Day 3
Yamahako
Saffi Eriksdotter
, Townie Martyr
- Stabbed Night 3
creampuffeater
Vesuvan Shapeshifter
, Mafia Rolechooser
- Lynched Day 4
Stonebrow, Krosan Hero
, Townie Strongman
- Lynched Day 5

It is now Night 5. Get your choices in ASAP.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:54 pm

You roll out of bed and walk to the door. Cautiously you peek outside before stepping out. You walk towards the gathering hall. You step forward through the doorway when suddenly a dead body collapses into your arms. Screaming, you throw the body off of you and onto the floor. Backing into the hallway behind you, you are surprised when you back into someone that wasn't there before. It's a black hooded figure. Forgetting about the dead body, you bolt into the gathering hall as the figure advances on you. It floats towards you ominously. It raises it's arm and points a skeletal hand at you. "It's over!" it bellows. A black pit opens below you and you fall into the abyss...

*Gasp*

Your eyes flutter open. You're staring at the ceiling in your room. You're soaked from head to toe in your own sweat. Shaking as you step out from underneath the blankets into the cold air, you cautiously walk out into the hallway. Entering the great hall, you breathe a sigh of relief as you count the same three people that went to bed that night in chairs. You make four. Sitting down to join the others, you prepare for the day's events.

Alive: (4/12)

AniX
Ectomancer
Quagmire

Dead: (8/12):

Cephrir
Crovax, Ascendent Hero
, Vanilla Townie
- Lynched Day 1
Kison
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Cavane
Braids, Cabal Minion
, Mafia Goon
- Lynched Day 2
Blight (rep. Aelyn)
Mirri, Cat Warrior
, Vanilla Townie
- Stabbed Night 2
Norin the Wary
, Untargetable Townie
- Lynched Day 3
Yamahako
Saffi Eriksdotter
, Townie Martyr
- Stabbed Night 3
creampuffeater
Vesuvan Shapeshifter
, Mafia Rolechooser
- Lynched Day 4
Stonebrow, Krosan Hero
, Townie Strongman
- Lynched Day 5

With 4 alive, it will take 3 to lynch!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:01 pm

Flavor to be added retroactively.

Ectomancer is dead. He was
Ovinomancer
, Mafia Roleblocker

It is now Night 6. Please send me your night actions.
Oh hai.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”