Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:41 am

Post by Jules »

unvote, vote TS

Ok, having read up on TS, I'm going to switch my vote there. Voting the cop stands out more than anything. Ubertimmy is still high on my list but there seems to be more chance of a response from TS
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

dude, think about it. Who are the people who care most about speeding the day up? Scum.
:roll:

Cloud wrote:Sorry about the inactivity. I'm pretty much done with exams now, so I can actually start posting.

First I'm going to
Unvote: Yamahako
because he's actually playing the game. All the stuff I said about him before still stands, but I think for the sake of the game it'd be best to vote someone else.

Battle Mage's argument against Kison is completely incoherent. Trying to play Mod? Agitation is evident? Please. If you're going to attack Kison, at least come up with something substantial and sensible that actually attempts to link his behaviour to that of a guilty party.

Concerning Yamahako's vote against Rand Althor, he has a solid case. Asking for a vote count when clearly the vote count hasn't changed substantially nor is desperately needed just shows he's only posting for the sake of posting.

The people on the TS wagon, can you reiterate your reasons for voting her?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:47 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Battle Mage wrote:dude, think about it. Who are the people who care most about speeding the day up? Scum.
:roll:
That is true BM, but TS is scum.

Would you rather we kept going around in circles, fact is only half the people seem to be playing and TS is one of them, despite being active early on.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:48 am

Post by theopor_COD »

EBWOP - I mean TS is one of those lurking, not contributing.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:27 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Jules wrote:
unvote, vote TS

Ok, having read up on TS, I'm going to switch my vote there. Voting the cop stands out more than anything. Ubertimmy is still high on my list but there seems to be more chance of a response from TS
The "voting the cop" was an error. I had missed the claim. Scum wouldn't give themselves away voting cops anyway.

That's, like, the weakest reason for a vote, ever.

Methinks you're trying to deflect attention away from your scumbuddy Yamahako. With help from your scumbudy theopor_COD.

You're not very good at it. Try to be more subtle next time.

vote: Jules
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:29 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Wahey look what the wind brought in.
And yeh I'm still more than happy with my vote.
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Jules »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Jules wrote:
unvote, vote TS

The "voting the cop" was an error. I had missed the claim. Scum wouldn't give themselves away voting cops anyway.

Methinks you're trying to deflect attention away from your scumbuddy Yamahako. With help from your scumbudy theopor_COD.

Ahh but that's not what actually happened. The thread shows -
1. Lowell claimed cop
2. You either didn't read his post, pretended not to see it or passed over it intentionally
3. Lowell gets the bells
4. You either didn't read the mod's post, pretended not to see it or passed over it intentionally
5. Backtracked by saying you were voting Lowell for the bells

Either you're very unobservant or you're intentionally choosing to ignore key information in this thread

Perhaps you could outline why you think Yamahako's scummy rather than just linking people who vote for you to him
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:25 am

Post by Lowell »

Jules wrote: Ahh but that's not what actually happened. The thread shows -
1. Lowell claimed cop
2. You either didn't read his post, pretended not to see it or passed over it intentionally
3. Lowell gets the bells
4. You either didn't read the mod's post, pretended not to see it or passed over it intentionally
5. Backtracked by saying you were voting Lowell for the bells

Either you're very unobservant or you're intentionally choosing to ignore key information in this thread

Perhaps you could outline why you think Yamahako's scummy rather than just linking people who vote for you to him
Eh, looking back, I'm willling to give TS the benefit of the doubt.

I mean, what's the theory? That he was going to help quicklynch me in a mountainous game before anyone caught on? Doubtful.

I think it's likely, as TS says, that he just misread and didn't realize what was happening.
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:34 am

Post by Jules »

Fair enough. I can give her the benefit of the doubt in that respect but it still doesn't make up for the fact that she hasn't been reading before she's been posting, on more than one occasion. I would unvote if Post 430 hadn't been such a lame attempt to put the blame on me
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:37 am

Post by TBuG »

I really don't think TS is scum at this point.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

PBuG wrote:Yamahako is scum. Please lynch him.
Hmm, how do you know this? Are you the real cop, and Lowell is lying? Or do you just
assume
that he is. There is a huge difference, and it could help us out greatly.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by Yamahako »

~N9V~ wrote:
Hmm, how do you know this? Are you the real cop, and Lowell is lying? Or do you just
assume
The real question is, did he intend it as a statement of fact? If I was lynched and came up as a town player (which I would), would that invoke lynch all liars?

For what its worth, there are town reasons to want to speed up play. An inactive game tends to need more replacements. Replacements tend to either die as townies, or make us lose connections with previous statements from scum (and vice versa, but generally its not in our favor). Keeping the game lively lets more people stay active and interested. A stagnant town is more likely to quick lynch on crap logic to keep the game moving.

That being said, there's a huge difference in speeding play up, and rushing through the day.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:41 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Jules wrote:
unvote, vote TS

TS appeared out of it in the beginning of the game (real or planned is WIFOM). So I don't think its damning evidence. I'll re-read specifically for TS before I pass judgement, but I don't think he's the best wagon for today.

But TS, This is a terrible OMGUS vote. You're climbing high on my potential scum list. I don't see how this could be a deflectionary tactic - and I see how you're trying to tie you're OMGUS with crap logic. Even if it was a "simple mistake" it was incredibly thick... you didn't just miss the CLAIM, you missed the change in focus.

Actually, I'm not sure - and I don't have time, but I think you claimed you thought you were voting to give him bells, but are now claiming you missed the claim... This might be a LAL thing - I'll be able to look more into it tomorrow...
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:05 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

My vote for TS is pretty much based on her general all round play, not just her vote for Lowell, UT is guilty of that aswell and is still hiding somewhere.

If anyone's uncertain why I'm voting TS, pls read my first post on replacing in.
Cloud
Cloud
Townie
Cloud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:58 pm

Post by Cloud »

Battle Mage wrote:dude, think about it. Who are the people who care most about speeding the day up? Scum.
As Yamahako said, there's a big difference between speeding the day up and keeping the game alive. I think Kison's intentions fall under the latter.
~N9V~ wrote:Hmm, how do you know this? Are you the real cop, and Lowell is lying? Or do you just assume that he is. There is a huge difference, and it could help us out greatly.
Now this wouldn't be a sneaky attempt at getting a claim out of him, hmm?
theopor_COD wrote:If anyone's uncertain why I'm voting TS, pls read my first post on replacing in.
I read the post, and you're pretty much voting TS based on her ignorance throughout. Ignorance isn't a very indicative trait of scum. In fact, one would think scum would pay more attention to their actions.
Toaster Strudel wrote:Methinks you're trying to deflect attention away from your scumbuddy Yamahako. With help from your scumbudy theopor_COD.

The attention wasn't even on Yamahako anyway. The attention was on you. And you're deflecting attention away from yourself. How subtle.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:01 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Her actions are pretty relevant aswell, blatant vote hops and the like. Votes for no reason.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:41 am

Post by Kison »

I never bought the Yamahako wagon fully, so I'll stay away from it for the time being. Rand al'Thor is still questionable in my book. IH's hard pushing for a Yamahako lynch wasn't too pleasing, either.

Toaster Strudel's last OMGUS post, along with Theoper's post earlier(which I agreed with when he initially posted it), have convinced me that this is a good avenue to pursue for now.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:27 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Cloud wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:Hmm, how do you know this? Are you the real cop, and Lowell is lying? Or do you just assume that he is. There is a huge difference, and it could help us out greatly.
Now this wouldn't be a sneaky attempt at getting a claim out of him, hmm?
Heh, nope. Just wondering if he had a valid reason for that blatant statment.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by Yamahako »

[quote="Toaster Strudel, post 131]I thought we were voting for bells... We're not voting for bells? I didn't want to lynch the cop, I wanted to give the bells to the cop!

unvote[/quote]

Post 131

[quote="Toaster Strudel, post 132]vote for BELLS: Lowell I am confused... [/quote]

[quote="Toaster Strudel, post 430]The "voting the cop" was an error. I had missed the claim. Scum wouldn't give themselves away voting cops anyway.

That's, like, the weakest reason for a vote, ever.[/quote]

Lynch All Liars?
Unvote, Vote Toaster Strudel
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by Yamahako »

EBWDP
Toaster Strudel, post 131 wrote:I thought we were voting for bells... We're not voting for bells? I didn't want to lynch the cop, I wanted to give the bells to the cop!

unvote
Toaster Strudel, post 132 wrote:vote for BELLS: Lowell I am confused...
Toaster Strudel, post 430 wrote:The "voting the cop" was an error. I had missed the claim. Scum wouldn't give themselves away voting cops anyway.

Lynch All Liars?
Unvote, Vote Toaster Strudel
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:09 pm

Post by TBuG »

~N9V~ wrote:
assume
Are you stupid, or just pretending to be? No, I'm not the fucking cop. I believe(d) Lowell.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:39 pm

Post by Yamahako »

PBuG wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:
assume
Are you stupid, or just pretending to be? No, I'm not the fucking cop. I believe(d) Lowell.
I'd recommend using less direct statements. 'Yamahako
is
scum', implies a fact. Not Yamahako
might
be scum, or
I think
Yamahako is scum, but Yamahako
is
scum?

If you don't want people questioning your meaning, then don't be so obviously obtuse. That statement of fact implies something that you're now denying. I don't see how you have a reason to be so hostile when its a legitimate question given the wording of your statement.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by TBuG »

I should think it's obvious that this far in I'd be expressing my want for a lynch rather than saying 'I'm a cop, here's scum.'
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:06 am

Post by ac1983fan »

... How can someone not understand what pbug meant by his post. Normally, when someone feels strongly that somone is scum, they state things as fact.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”