Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have 30 minutes then I won't be able to move my vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

i lied i meant now
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Why are you telling me this?

Move your vote to NJAC.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I changed my mind on Rach a little to the point where we should move to the obvious scum NJAC for today;
In post 524, NJAC wrote: I also have the impression that multiscum games are a bit easier
for us the town
'Hay guiz I am part of the town too!'

Spoiler:
No he's not
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Toomai »

You're really gonna kill a viable wagon for that one line? Ugh.

Vote: Desperado
[L-1]
because there's no way the rest of this game will get on the NJAC wagon fast enough. If by some miracle people do, I may think about joining.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:36 am

Post by Slandaar »

No, not just that one line if you had been paying attention you would know I made a case on him a couple pages ago.

Vote him, this will happen if you want it to, no 'oh noes its deadline' nonsense.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Sweet, sweet hammer.

If Desp flips scum then RachMarie is on his team.

Vote: Desparado
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ElectricSavages
ElectricSavages
Townie
ElectricSavages
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:48 am

Post by ElectricSavages »

Votecount 4.5

Desperado [6]
- Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Garmr, RachMarie, Toomai, PeregrineV
[LYNCH]

RachMarie [1]
- Desperado

NJAC [1]
- Slandaar

Not Voting [3]
- NJAC, aptil, T S O

With 11 alive, it takes
6[/i]
votes to lynch.

Deadline falls on 7th Febuary 2014 (expired on 2014-02-07 21:00:00)

V/LA

NJAC til 6/2

Searching for a aptil replacement currently
ElectricSavages
ElectricSavages
Townie
ElectricSavages
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:55 am

DAY 4 ENDS

Desperado was lynched, he was a
Fire Mafia Goon

It is now Night 4, Deadline falls on 10th Febuary 2014 at 1900 GMT (expired on 2014-02-10 19:00:00)
ElectricSavages
ElectricSavages
Townie
ElectricSavages
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:02 am

DAY 5 STARTS

penguin_alien was hit with Ice Burn,
It's super effective!
Town One-Shot Ice Cop
Fainted

It is now Day 5, Deadline falls on 24th Febuary 2014 at 1900 GMT (expired on 2014-02-24 19:00:00)
Last edited by JacobSavage on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:48 am

Post by T S O »

Vote: Slandaar
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Toomai »

I protected Slandaar last night FYI; he's a weaker townread for me and so seemed like a decently more unexpected choice.

Mod: Considering how all previous kills were flavoured as belonging to a team, can you be more specific than "killed" for penguin_alien?

Sorry Mod is sleepy and Forgetful ~JS
Last edited by JacobSavage on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:10 am

Post by T S O »

Incinerated or melted into buttermilk or melted into butter which was then inexplicably burnt.

If you please.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Garmr »

Pmed the mod earlier got the response back he is very sleepy so that probably means he might add flavor in later.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Garmr »

well that means fire and ice shot the same person.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Slandaar »

Eh sure we can do that

VOTE: TSO
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Garmr »

Ok my two suspects for fire scum are TSO and Slaandar lets start with slandaar interactions

In post 367, Slandaar wrote:
In post 363, YuniChikako wrote: I went back and reread his posts some more, and what Dry-fit's been saying is... odd.

Looking at newer stuff, #269 he says that he sees Maxous as town, and he doesn't give much reason to believe such. Back at #186, he's saying Yiley is looking so good, and his reasons are weak. Desperado, you, criticize him for it. Then, when Matias, someone at least most of us see as town, says that Yiley seems town, in #269 he changes his mind and agrees, saying one Yiley's posts sounded town to him. I agree with him that TSO didn't really townslip, but I doubt he or mastin or maf, for now. #307, he says Peregrine has been coasting. Sure, he hasn't been posting much, but more than others like Toomai and JKLM. Peregrine has actually been speaking his own mind, so far he seems town to me. I have a feeling Dry's trying to get something started towards him. Finally, he says no one has stated any legit reasons for his being scum, save for Desperado. Many people have been saying stuff against him, and Dry's criticism... isn't criticism. Not really.

He isn't looking good in my eyes, but Maxous isn't either, so I'm going to keep my vote on him for now.
Well Ohkay then.

And what is your opinion on Toomai?
Only interaction ever involving or mentioning maxous and is a subtle redirect. (Side note yuni was on the ball with fire scum.)

Maxous through post these
In post 219, Maxous wrote:
Matias wrote:I don't have any clue how you came to this conclusion, and if this is scummy for him, then you should find both mastin and I scummy as well.
no no, no

It's not that Toomai called TSO town (which he is), it's that he said nothing BUT that.
Look at his ISO - he is posting just enough not to be called lurking with just enough content not be fluff posting. He gives like 1 new read per post. His pushes are weak (if existent?)
It's textbook coasting scum.

- Garmr: His first post was really comfortable(tonally), no sign of scum caution or nerves to it - and was a big difference to his early play in a mini normal I was in with him recently (in which he was scum). There is a massive difference here between this game and that game.
-Slandaar: I don't feel like he would of written #18 as scum, not a strong read but eh. (since then, his play has been ok)

- ArcAngel: What I was suspecting about Arc was that she delayed starting the game because she was strategising with her buddies pre-game first (since I happened to see her post elsewhere without confirming here) but her complete lack of activity since has blown that theory out of the water.
- Desperado: I liked how he was pro-active and agressive in pushing the Yuni wagon early, as I think scum would of voted and sat back at the point.

- Aptil: Yeah, his post being weak was the reason I was meh on him.
- JKLM: I liked him early because his posts were full of aggression and conviction
Out of those reads which ones seem thrown together (the desp and the slandaar one.)
In post 404, Maxous wrote:Screw readability, I'm feeling anti-town this afternoon.

Spoiler: Cookie if you get through all this
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:Your main point for JKLM-town is his aggressiveness early in the game. The problem is that I've seen him be aggressive like that as scum, so that is not enough to convince me. I don't think his play in this game shows the town motivation that you say is there, and as such, I want JKLM strung up from the highest tree.
Well you have over-simplified my read there but I can understand not seeing the town motivation I see(read:tone), I guess?
@Bulbazak
Can you show me this game where JKLM was agressive as scum pls? I'll take a quick look through it
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 335, mastin2 wrote:This Dry-fit wagon feels like it's on scum, and I'll tell you why--because, contrary to the Yunichika wagon which appeared basically overnight, this one hasn't. It hasn't exploded into an L-2 wagon. Its built gradually and steadily. Furthermore, while the points against Yunichika were fairly weak and rushed (making the wagon on her unwarranted), the points against Dry-fit feel like they're more solid and grounded in reality.
You know as well as I that the speed of a wagon means nothing. Stop pushing surface crap Mastin. I know you're better than this as town.
The best part is that Mastin is
wrong
about the wagon analysis..it did'nt build 'gradually and steadly' at all - it soared quickly into 6 votes and then completely stalled dead for a while.
At best this is a very lazy approach to push Dry-Fit.
In post 347, Toomai wrote: Dry-fit's as an excuse to get on a wagon, possibly specifically with Maxous. I think that's suspicious at best.
hohoho
quite the scummy passive aggressive pot-shot there.
Based on very little.
In post 360, PeregrineV wrote:I feel like my Yuni vote is delicious, but want more torque on Dry-fit.

Vote: Dry-fit
@PeregrineV
Why is Dry-Fit scum again?

lot of free coasting going on with this wagon :igmeou:
In post 363, YuniChikako wrote:Now, though, I'm a little worried with your argument about JKLM.
Okay, stahp
@YuniChikako:
Why are you not voting JKLM if he is such scummy-scum that two people are scummy
simply for defending him
?
In post 349, aptil wrote:Reading this thread now .
In post 370, aptil wrote:
In post 352, OhGodMyLife wrote:I suck at self motivating right now so I'm just gonna blatantly sheep Mastin until further notice.

Unvote, Vote: Dry-fit
Are you seriously going to do that throughout this game ?
Impressive in it's own way.
@Aptil
- I would like you to address #160 pwease?
Also while you are at it, tell me all about JKLM and Dry-Fit.
In post 371, JKLM wrote:
In post 366, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 365, Dry-fit wrote:Go ahead and lynch me. This is probably the worst game I've played on site.
That AtE...
Agreed.

VOTE: dry fit
Wow.
Way to make me regret defending you
In post 373, Toomai wrote:
Unvote

Vote: JKLM

Little original thought or effort, then jumps on the end of the wagon because...something about laziness? And sheeping "this is AtE" from someone who isn't actually on the wagon. I don't like that at all.
uhhh
how is jumping on mid-way through and sheeping somebody that happens to be on the wagon so much more town???

Hurm, I disagree with Slandaar being scum but I feel like Evil-Pacman is town with #376
In post 382, JKLM wrote:Bulba you are tragically bad at reading me.

Yeah I'm always useless day 1 so I can't blame you all too much for voting me

I've really got nothing much to say. I hate day 1.
Wow (x2)
AtE after voting somebody for using AtE.
I don't feel nearly as good about you anymore dood. :igmeou:
In post 396, mastin2 wrote:
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:Get ready. He's scum this game.
Ah, Bulbazak.

Pull this stunt as town, shame on you.

Pull this stunt as scum and get away with it, shame on me. :P
In post 365, Dry-fit wrote:Here's a notice for you: Sheeping mastin is a very bad idea this game. He's offered very few reads, hasn't responded to any of the things I've addressed to him even though I'm apparently his top priority, and after his catchup offers nothing but shitty wagon analysis.
A part of me wonders if Dry-fit and Bulbazak are on the scumteam and the scumteams have daytalk, with them legitimately thinking I'm scum. That part of me, however, is called "my ego", and for the sake of retaining some semblance of humbleness, I'm forced to nix that theory. :P
So bulbazak calls you scum and you respond by linking him with Dry-Fit as scumbuddies with the connection of them both calling you scum? (oh but not really because look I have :P !)
lawl, bullshit.
In post 397, mastin2 wrote:Also, I ran through my iso looking for coherent scumreads. This is what I came up with:
Sup Mastin, as a fun little sidequest I decided to look through your ISO myself to find coherent scumreads you have given.
I found one - on Matias.
once you trim down the massive amount of fat from your posting - there is very little meaty substance to chew on.
@Mastin2
: Are you going to explain why Dry-Fit is scum this side of 2014?
In post 399, Garmr wrote:4.Does a hypocritical vote on to the largest wagon at the time which he made a counter wagon for
@Garmr:
Explain point 4 to me..you talking about his vote on Yuni?
Actually point 8 as well..do you have a meta of JKLM where he *DOES* sheep other people as scum (as opposed to him not doing so as town)

for a bit more clarity:

T S O - going nullish, not explaining Dry-Fit scum is getting tiresome and little other commentary. #281 comes across as towny though
Bulbazak - seems town sans dodgy vote on JKLM(early push was weak)
Antihero (Lawrencelot) - ??
Matias - leaning scum
Desperado - town I think. Only hard-pusher of Dry-Fit. Putting his neck on the line.
evilpacman18 *- leaning town
JKLM - not so sure atm :igmeou:
OhGodMyLife *- ??
mastin2 - leaning scum. Bad Dry-fit push, bad attack on Bulba and way too much fluff. Memories of Town!Mastin being more purposeful and direct with his posting.
PeregrineV *- felt like he was townish earlier but bad dry-fit vote.
Garmr - town
aptil - pfft ??
YuniChikako - town
ArcAngel9 *- ??
Slandaar - town
Yiley - town-ish? he should post thoughts on something.
Toomai - scummy
Dry-fit - idk?
Explains most of the reads mentioned except sland and desp in the spoilers. Also desp explantion is rushed (another proven connection)

Also after maxous flip Slandaar doesn't go back to see if there's any connection between him and someone else. He doesn't even mention him at all.

Desp has more interactions so I will leave out ones I think aren't to relevant.
In post 368, Slandaar wrote:
In post 361, T S O wrote: Good people on it, sound reasoning for it, TSO stamp of approval. What more is there?
Explaining said 'sound reasoning'.

Alternatively you can keep dodging me.
In post 359, Desperado wrote: "As town I have argued that being hypocritical isn't scummy, therefore my hypocritical push on Yiley isn't scummy."
Desp in fast and fiurious Majiffy was correct on you from his POV, from your POV he was wrong but you had no clue how to explain things properly and never did hence Majiffy was correct. Here;
In post 221, Slandaar wrote:I think Desp just didn't explain what he means/thinks properly.

I would go on but it is better to see what Desp says.
Dry hasn't managed to explain what he means/thinks properly.
Coach coach coaching
In post 576, Slandaar wrote:Lets play a game
In post 100, ElectricSavages wrote:
Yunichikawowwow [8]
- Garmr, Slandaar, Desperado, Bulbazak, Dry-fit, Yiley, JKLM, PeregrineV
Who is scum on the wagon?

Garmr? no.
Me? no.
Desp? Eh, well maybe but probably not.
Bulb? Very Unlikely
Dry? Confirmed No.
Yiley? na.
JKLM? eh na.
PV? maybe.

So, looking at the 8 votes this wagon is insanely town.

Now where are the scum? (Yuni is one) and avoiding the wagon (aka Maxstyle). Let me check TSO stance on Yuni wagon... Surprisingly it doesn't exist.

:]
Is saying desp could be scum while saying no to everyone else except PV which he handled in a less wifomy way and didn't need to explain himself.
In post 932, Slandaar wrote:
In post 920, T S O wrote: Garmr and Slandaar are definitely not bussing him. Despy, I don't know.
Why does it matter if the wagon is going fast if he is scum and you are assuming hes scum and just trying to figure out who is bussing?.
This here is a passive defense of desps
In post 1021, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1019, penguin_alien wrote: Slandaar, yes, it's a bad argument, but on the flip side, what's the town logic behind it? Especially after and ?
The town logic is simple; Desp thinks Toomai is scum.

IF Toomai is scum; Desp chance of scum would be higher, but, assuming Toomai is town means Desp is just making a case on someone he thinks is scum with no extra info. (extra info means both are scum). I don't see a reason for Despscum to be more likely to make the case that Desptown with no extra info.

What does 1014 and 1015 have to do with anything?
And here's a hard defense of desps now this is wierd from someone who has been calling him maybe scum unsure of.

Also here's a bonus for you all.
In post 933, Slandaar wrote:
In post 892, RachMarie wrote: feel pretty good about PA and Slaan being town.
This makes Rach Firescum just so everyone knows.

From Firescum perspective when Pacman is confirmed Icescum I look very town because I am not Icescum with Pacman (obviously). Firescum know I am not Firescum (again obviously) hence Firescum will view me as town when they can see I am not Ice which is what has happened here as we get my name lumped in with PA's in her townreads out of nowhere.
His main concern here seems to be not looking like fire scum as he doesn't care bout looking town

I'll do Tso's bit in another post. But my main suspect is slandy

VOTE: Slandy
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I have Slaan as a town read could someone please explain their scum read on him?

However I still think Aptil and Pere are scum. Since we are waiting for Aptil's replacement,

VOTE: Pere

Going to look at the flipped scumz and see if I can narrow it more to which team they are on.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Garmr do you really think that EPM would have been so hard on Slaan if he though he was a scum bud? Feel like Pere is most likely fire. He and Des were definitely singing the same tune, and I can't see Slaan doing something that obvious if he were fire. With 19 players how likely would it be that we have 4 on each team? That seems a bit too scum sided for balance, even with 1 shot fire and 1 shot ice cops. Especially since EPM clearly was focused on bussing the weak link (Aptil). Slaan is a very good player and not someone either team would want to bus.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1093, RachMarie wrote:Garmr do you really think that EPM would have been so hard on Slaan if he though he was a scum bud? Feel like Pere is most likely fire. He and Des were definitely singing the same tune, and I can't see Slaan doing something that obvious if he were fire. With 19 players how likely would it be that we have 4 on each team? That seems a bit too scum sided for balance, even with 1 shot fire and 1 shot ice cops. Especially since EPM clearly was focused on bussing the weak link (Aptil). Slaan is a very good player and not someone either team would want to bus.
Because EPM FLIPPED ICE and I feel sland is fire. So sland out is in line with epm win condition. Look at Ices first night kill they hit fire scum. Also I agree sland is a very good player but imagine the type of cred you would of got for nailing him early game for being scum if you were the other team.

Also explain to me why Slandaar a very good player would Defend desp after giving desp a null read-leaning scum most the game? Also him being concerned about looking fire?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Post by RachMarie »

he was actually defending Aptil far more than Des. At least from what I have read.

What about Pere? What do you think of Pere?

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I think that was blind luck on Ice getting Maxous. Early on the teams would both want to hit Town to cut our numbers then later to cross kill for the win. Or get people to lynch them during the day.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

I been scum reading pere for ages I think his Ice scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

Garmr :neutral:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1098, Slandaar wrote:Garmr :neutral:
Don't give me those sad puppy eyes. Even through you are scum we still have that connection.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”