Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:22 am

Post by Phoebus »

Vote count:

1 Battle Mage (~N9V~)
6 OverTheUnder (Battle Mage, DrippingGoofball, Fuldu, Mastermind of Sin, Mr Flay, remussaidow)

2 PBuG (Akbar, OverTheUnder)
3 remussaidow (Kison, PBuG, theopor_COD)
1 Raffles (Scarecrow)

8 not voting

11 to lynch

Prods will be going out shortly.

Deadline 1: Monday the 9th - 1700 GMT
Last edited by Phoebus on Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:27 am

Post by Raffles »

Mod: I've unvoted too
Woof!
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:43 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Raffles wrote:What, I only left a couple of days!
I know, I was speaking more to the more than 50% of the game who haevn't posted since the 28th or earlier. Thanks for sending out prods, Phoebus.

Wait, Raffles, why the hell are you unvoting OTU???
Retired as of October 2014.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Phoebus »

Count fixed
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:08 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Yeh I'd like to hear from OTU. As Raffles say's he seems to have given up. His wagon seems to have diminished without him even posting, how odd.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:09 am

Post by TBuG »

Unvote, Vote OTU
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Goon
Scarecrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:23 am

Post by Scarecrow »

I've been prodded.

Unvote, vote:OTU
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:23 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I've been prodded. I am still satisfied with my vote.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:24 am

Post by Raffles »

Mr. Flay wrote: Wait, Raffles, why the hell are you unvoting OTU???
Well that kind of depends on whether you agree with what I said or not. Do you really think he's commited enough crimes to be worthy of a lynch? And if so, why isn't he lynched until now?

And if not, what's the point in keeping a vote on him?
Woof!
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:27 am

Post by remussaidow »

Scarecrow, Drippinggoofball, neither of those posts helped town at all. (Unless OtU is scum, in that case Scarecrow's did a little.)

Kison, I'm starting on the Player: scum ratio now. I may have to post it in pieces for time restriction reasons, but I'lm starting.
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:29 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

I'm here just been extremely busy. Post coming soon, but I'd like to say that Scarecrow's vote seemed opportunistic.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:46 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

lol, prodded.
Permanent V/LA.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:02 am

Post by remussaidow »

remussaidow- I'm town, of course.
PBuG- Neutral. While I, believing that OtU is scum, think that he made the right move voting OtU, I want to know why. Without a reason for this sudden switch in voting, I'm not inclined to believe that he is protown, but that does not make him proscum yet.
Mr. Flay- Trying to increase participation being a pro town move, I suspect Flay of being pro town.
Battle Mage- Based on the fact that he always acts scummy, I can never get anything resembling a read on BM. And, since he hasn't done anything particularly scumy this game, I'm inclined to believe him to be town.
Kison- Active and trying to make other players active. He gets a pro-town in my book.
Akbar
Raffles - Seems to want to help out his friend (RL friend) XreyoX. I can't tell if this is scum helping scum or RL friend helping RL friend though.
XReyoX He's most definately Noobish. outside of that, and because of that, I fail to get a reading on him one way or another.
theopor_COD Anti-town. I think that he's a scum buddy with OtU based upon post number 454 alone. While I'm aware that this does not hold much ground, I do believe that it should be worth noting that he comments about the oddity of the shrinkage of the OtU wagon without him posting, but has done nothing to uphold its strengths.
Mastermind of Sin
OverTheUnder I think he's scum. What else is there to say on that? He was at lynch -2 and made no attempt to depend himself. I really do think that he is scum.
IH
bird1111
Zindaras
Fuldu
DrippingGoofball
al4xz
Wizardcat- It seems like any time that this cat posts, its very contentless. Leaning towards scum.
~N9V~
Scarecrow- With his limited activity and scarce post after his prod, I'm leaning towards him being against the town and trying to stay off the scumdar while being on the radar
spectrumvoid

Everyone left blank is in the neutral column purely because of the lack of posting that they have been doing, or, in very few cases, because I believe that they are absolutely, truly neutral.

End lunch break/ player analysis.
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:02 am

Post by bird1111 »

Prodded, and I still need to get around to rereading this.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:02 am

Post by remussaidow »

remussaidow- I'm town, of course.
PBuG- Neutral. While I, believing that OtU is scum, think that he made the right move voting OtU, I want to know why. Without a reason for this sudden switch in voting, I'm not inclined to believe that he is protown, but that does not make him proscum yet.
Mr. Flay- Trying to increase participation being a pro town move, I suspect Flay of being pro town.
Battle Mage- Based on the fact that he always acts scummy, I can never get anything resembling a read on BM. And, since he hasn't done anything particularly scumy this game, I'm inclined to believe him to be town.
Kison- Active and trying to make other players active. He gets a pro-town in my book.
Akbar
Raffles - Seems to want to help out his friend (RL friend) XreyoX. I can't tell if this is scum helping scum or RL friend helping RL friend though.
XReyoX He's most definately Noobish. outside of that, and because of that, I fail to get a reading on him one way or another.
theopor_COD Anti-town. I think that he's a scum buddy with OtU based upon post number 454 alone. While I'm aware that this does not hold much ground, I do believe that it should be worth noting that he comments about the oddity of the shrinkage of the OtU wagon without him posting, but has done nothing to uphold its strengths.
Mastermind of Sin
OverTheUnder I think he's scum. What else is there to say on that? He was at lynch -2 and made no attempt to depend himself. I really do think that he is scum.
IH
bird1111
Zindaras
Fuldu
DrippingGoofball
al4xz
Wizardcat- It seems like any time that this cat posts, its very contentless. Leaning towards scum.
~N9V~
Scarecrow- With his limited activity and scarce post after his prod, I'm leaning towards him being against the town and trying to stay off the scumdar while being on the radar
spectrumvoid

Everyone left blank is in the neutral column purely because of the lack of posting that they have been doing, or, in very few cases, because I believe that they are absolutely, truly neutral.

End lunch break/ player analysis.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:03 am

Post by remussaidow »

crap, sorry about the double post.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:07 am

Post by Kison »

I will decide whether or not I will move my vote based on OTU's response, then. I'll have to think on Remus's response, as well.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:53 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

ACK! I had my whole post written up and I closed the window on accident. I'll re-write it in a bit I've gotta go for now.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:31 am

Post by remussaidow »

[joke]Thats a conviently scummy defense OtU[/endjoke]
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by XReyoX »

1. DrippingGoofball again didn't post any content which would help the town. To be honest, he hasn't done anything FOR the town since the very very beginning of the game. He seems to missed my post commenting on him

2. I think sumone has asked BM why he think raffles is trying to pass info to his scumbuddy and what the info he think raffles is passing on. BM didn't reply to it.

3. PbuG. Another no-reason vote. Together with the reasons why I'm suspecting PbuG. I'm going to vote him if he doesn't do something to convice me why he is town.

4. Mr Flay, what kind of stuffs do scum have to pass to his scummates in general? I'm curious about that. surely they can come up with some sort of codes before the day.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by TBuG »

I'm voting OTU because he's actively lurking, which is posting but not having any content and just going with what the rest of the town is doing, and he's not responding to his wagon properly.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Err, wow, sorry for my inactivity.
Unvote
Have to red back about ten pages.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by remussaidow »

holy crap, it can post.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

lol, I have limited access as of now. And it is a he.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by remussaidow »

You'll get a gender when you post content.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”