Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by Yamahako »

IH wrote:Because you're scum obviously Yamahako, bussing a buddy = P

Also I apologize for that one point.
I know you think I'm scum, I said if you DIDNT think I was scum, why wouldn't you be voting Rand?
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:33 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Mod any luck with them prods this game is severly in need of some action and when your at it prod TS, because I want to hear from the scumbag.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:17 am

Post by Kison »

I do not have anything new to add based on what has occurred since my last post, either.
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:45 am

Post by Jules »

I've still got to read up on some people. I'll hopefully get that done tomorrow
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:30 am

Post by Lowell »

Embarassingly I still don't have that much of an opinion. I'll work on that.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:14 am

Post by TBuG »

Yamahako is scum. Please lynch him.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Yamahako »

PBuG wrote:Yamahako is scum. Please lynch him.
I'm not scum, please drop it.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Kison »

TWITO : How did your reread go??

Would it be possible to prod WizardCat, Fircoal, Ubertimmy, and then replace them if they do not show themselves?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:59 am

Post by IH »

Can we stop having whole pages of "I need to catch up"?
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by Yamahako »

IH wrote:Can we stop having whole pages of "I need to catch up"?
QFT :-/
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:23 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

oh yes, because 'QFT' is far more helpful! :roll:
I find myself in the same position as Lowell at the moment. The inactivity means that i havent seen anyone do anything scummy recently, so my vote on Kison has to stay for now.
if we could get some more discussion, that would be great.

Yamahako wrote:
IH wrote:Can we stop having whole pages of "I need to catch up"?
QFT :-/
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:38 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Battle Mage wrote:oh yes, because 'QFT' is far more helpful! :roll:
I find myself in the same position as Lowell at the moment. The inactivity means that i havent seen anyone do anything scummy recently, so my vote on Kison has to stay for now.
I'm pretty sure I've been commenting on a good portion more of this game than most people...

and don't give me crap for agreeing with someone when you exemplify the behavior that was being admonished!!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:43 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Get your facts straight first. Show me a post in which i requested time to catch up. :x
I wasnt 'giving you crap', i was implying that you had no right to criticise other players for making spam posts, when you were a culprit of the exact same thing.
:roll:
BM

Yamahako wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:oh yes, because 'QFT' is far more helpful! :roll:
I'm pretty sure I've been commenting on a good portion more of this game than most people...

and don't give me crap for agreeing with someone when you exemplify the behavior that was being admonished!!
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:10 am

Post by Yamahako »

Battle Mage wrote:Get your facts straight first. Show me a post in which i requested time to catch up. :x
I wasnt 'giving you crap', i was implying that you had no right to criticise other players for making spam posts, when you were a culprit of the exact same thing.
BM
You posted, basically, to say that you didn't have anything to say. That was pretty much what IH was talking about. Then you said you wanted more discussion without adding any.

WHY do you think Kison is a good lynch? Why don't you feel some of the front runners in votes are the right lynch choices?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:11 am

Post by ac1983fan »

if you don't have anything to say, but you'd still like to play, and you get prodded, than you have to post that you don't have anything to say, or else you can't play.
Not a dayvig.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Twito »

I was re-reading couple of games at the same time didn't have the time to get too far on this one and now I'm gonna be away for a while so I though it would be the best for me to ask to be replaced. Sorry for the trouble. :( I hate to do this but I don't really have an option my real life is too hectic right now and I don't have the time to catch up with this game in near future..

Mod:
I'd like to be replaced. Sorry. I was really looking forward to this game and then lost my internet access and couldn't find the time to keep up with it. When my internet access is ok I'll be happy to replace in to a future game of yours to make up for this.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by Kison »

ac1983fan wrote:if you don't have anything to say, but you'd still like to play, and you get prodded, than you have to post that you don't have anything to say, or else you can't play.
I'll give you something to say.

Give me a list of players who you think are scum, those who you think are questionable, and those who you think are town. Provide reasons with each.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:45 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

No more votes on TS = bad
No show from TS = scum

I actually raised my suspicions of TS - two whole weeks ago, she hasn't posted here since, she's been about so I think she:-

a) needs a prod
b) needs some more votes
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i did add some more food for thought-the fact that we had little at the moment. Whilst it wasnt immensely helpful, it was far more useful than your spam post... :roll:
I think Kison is a good lynch because he has been acting ratherly oddly this game. Differently to all the other games im in with him.
The reason i havent joined one of the bandwagons is that i havent read a strong enough case on any of them to encourage me to join. :roll:
How about you? who do you feel should be lynched at this point?
BM

Yamahako wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Get your facts straight first. Show me a post in which i requested time to catch up. :x
BM
You posted, basically, to say that you didn't have anything to say. That was pretty much what IH was talking about. Then you said you wanted more discussion without adding any.

WHY do you think Kison is a good lynch? Why don't you feel some of the front runners in votes are the right lynch choices?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:54 am

Post by Kison »

BM, the funny thing about you is you make all these theories but you never provide any reasons to back them up. That may be why no-one listens to you.
Battle Mage wrote:I think Kison is a good lynch because he has been acting ratherly oddly this game. Differently to all the other games im in with him.
You say I am acting odd in this game. How about stating
how
I am acting odd. It may help your case a little bit. If it's still about how I provided vote-counts, then please do not bother.

In the mean time, I am still waiting for ac1983's response to my question. The slowing pace of this game is irritating.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

im sure i have already explained this. If you play a game, it helps if you pay attention just a little bit. :roll:
your last post is a classic example. Your agitation is evident, because the game is moving at a slow pace. In most games, i tend to let the game flow. If things are slow, try and start a conversation. Dont just whinge about the fact that no1 is talking.
Other things include your repeated attempts to try and Mod the game. Presumably this is in an attempt to make yourself look above suspicion. Earlier on, during my first reread, i thought u looked by far the scummiest. Some of your comments to the newer players were downright stupid, and im amazed that no1 questioned them. Ill pick out some choice quotes a bit later.
Perhaps it would be helpful if you gave an indication of YOUR thoughts at this stage, rather than trying to find out everyone elses.
In the meantime, my vote stands. You have been far too aggressive in this game not to be scum!

Kison wrote:BM, the funny thing about you is you make all these theories but you never provide any reasons to back them up. That may be why no-one listens to you.
Battle Mage wrote:I think Kison is a good lynch because he has been acting ratherly oddly this game. Differently to all the other games im in with him.
You say I am acting odd in this game. How about stating
how
I am acting odd. It may help your case a little bit. If it's still about how I provided vote-counts, then please do not bother.

In the mean time, I am still waiting for ac1983's response to my question. The slowing pace of this game is irritating.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:19 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:im sure i have already explained this. If you play a game, it helps if you pay attention just a little bit. :roll:
The fact that I knew you had already previously said something about my vote counts is proof that I have paid attention.
Battle Mage wrote:your last post is a classic example. Your agitation is evident, because the game is moving at a slow pace. In most games, i tend to let the game flow. If things are slow, try and start a conversation. Dont just whinge about the fact that no1 is talking.
How is this suspicious?
Battle Mage wrote:Other things include your repeated attempts to try and Mod the game. Presumably this is in an attempt to make yourself look above suspicion.
So providing an
unofficial
vote count means I am trying to become an
official
moderator? Get real.
Battle Mage wrote:Earlier on, during my first reread, i thought u looked by far the scummiest. Some of your comments to the newer players were downright stupid, and im amazed that no1 questioned them. Ill pick out some choice quotes a bit later.
You do that.
Battle Mage wrote:Perhaps it would be helpful if you gave an indication of YOUR thoughts at this stage, rather than trying to find out everyone elses.
Perhaps if you paid attention my thoughts would become blazingly obvious to you based on things I have repeatedly said and where my votes have gone. I only try to get the thoughts of those who do not post them.
Battle Mage wrote:In the meantime, my vote stands. You have been far too aggressive in this game not to be scum!
Sure.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

the fact that you obviously didnt remember this, or wanted me to repeat it, is an inherent indication that you weren't paying attention.

the fact that you are trying to rush the game is a sign that you obviously care alot about this game. From this, and your other behaviour, i can infer that you have a role of some significance-be it protown power role, or scum.

The vote count is the job of the moderator. You were providing the votecount, hence you were trying to fill the role of the moderator. :roll:

Ill get those quotes later. :wink:

Kison wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:im sure i have already explained this. If you play a game, it helps if you pay attention just a little bit. :roll:
The fact that I knew you had already previously said something about my vote counts is proof that I have paid attention.
Battle Mage wrote:your last post is a classic example. Your agitation is evident, because the game is moving at a slow pace. In most games, i tend to let the game flow. If things are slow, try and start a conversation. Dont just whinge about the fact that no1 is talking.
How is this suspicious?
Battle Mage wrote:Other things include your repeated attempts to try and Mod the game. Presumably this is in an attempt to make yourself look above suspicion.
So providing an
unofficial
vote count means I am trying to become an
official
moderator? Get real.
Battle Mage wrote:Earlier on, during my first reread, i thought u looked by far the scummiest. Some of your comments to the newer players were downright stupid, and im amazed that no1 questioned them. Ill pick out some choice quotes a bit later.
You do that.
Battle Mage wrote:Perhaps it would be helpful if you gave an indication of YOUR thoughts at this stage, rather than trying to find out everyone elses.
Perhaps if you paid attention my thoughts would become blazingly obvious to you based on things I have repeatedly said and where my votes have gone. I only try to get the thoughts of those who do not post them.
Battle Mage wrote:In the meantime, my vote stands. You have been far too aggressive in this game not to be scum!
Sure.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:41 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:the fact that you obviously didnt remember this, or wanted me to repeat it, is an inherent indication that you weren't paying attention.
You keep claiming I forgot something. What is it?
Battle Mage wrote:the fact that you are trying to rush the game is a sign that you obviously care alot about this game.
I care about all my games. This one's getting slow. This is not the only game of mine that is becoming slow, nor is it the only one I've attempted to speed up. So it doesn't indicate anything.
Battle Mage wrote:The vote count is the job of the moderator. You were providing the votecount, hence you were trying to fill the role of the moderator.
If you had half a brain, and used more than half of that, you'd realize that I'm not the only one on this site who has provided unofficial vote counts in order to help not only myself, but everyone else see where we stand with our votes. It is idiotic and pathetic for you to try to conclude that I am scum for doing this. Were I not to, and were I to let the game roll on, we lose track of where we stand, and an accidental lynch becomes more and more likely. Therefore, I actually helped the town by keeping track of the votes.

Basically, if you want to start a case against me, try using something LEGIT.
Cloud
Cloud
Townie
Cloud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:58 pm

Post by Cloud »

Sorry about the inactivity. I'm pretty much done with exams now, so I can actually start posting.

First I'm going to
Unvote: Yamahako
because he's actually playing the game. All the stuff I said about him before still stands, but I think for the sake of the game it'd be best to vote someone else.

Battle Mage's argument against Kison is completely incoherent. Trying to play Mod? Agitation is evident? Please. If you're going to attack Kison, at least come up with something substantial and sensible that actually attempts to link his behaviour to that of a guilty party.

Concerning Yamahako's vote against Rand Althor, he has a solid case. Asking for a vote count when clearly the vote count hasn't changed substantially nor is desperately needed just shows he's only posting for the sake of posting.

The people on the TS wagon, can you reiterate your reasons for voting her?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”