NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6450 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 6197, pieguyn wrote:F-16, Casso thoughts on my zmuffin read

plz don't tell me I revealed it for nothing T_T
The manipulative tone re: me point definitely resonates with me.
I'm glad that you're not townreading him for absolutely no reason like so many others.

I am skimming insanely fast and just want to kill SSK now for a scum lynch and a breather from games.
In post 6220, zMuffinMan wrote:the issue with nacho is that the way he was sorting me didn't look like anything i'd expect from nacho-town, given his knowledge of my scum game.
you've been repeating this tired old line for a fucking shit ton of pages.
get some better material; you're a better scum player than that.
In post 6265, Titus wrote:My vca supposed ssk was scum. I factored that in. I also factored in the known townies.
oh god this hurts my eyes
In post 6304, Titus wrote:So my big question is why the fuck did that wagon dissolve? Voila.. More vidence you are scum.
I dissolved that wagon.
And also Sakura looked town; why would the wagon be more likely to disintegrate if she was scum?
In post 6333, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Can't really decide between bad or scum
for a minute there I thought you were talking about SSK and I almost imploded
In post 6373, zMuffinMan wrote:i actually really disliked my play in cash cabd
And yet, it was leagues better than play here.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6451 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

Vote: SSK
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6452 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by geists »

Nacho is there anything you want to talk about before the day ends?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

geists wrote:Which other of my reads do you think are wrong?
i think the biggest disagreement is i don't think BRO('s slot) is scum. especially if i'm right about casso. your issue with his D2 play is meh considering he was V/LA for a majority of D2. i liked his posting when he was actually around D2 and i had him as a town read for D1 posting.

other than that, the differences seem pretty minor. what's your actual read on sad atm? and what did you like about norlkaz's recent posts?
pieguy wrote:can you explain why I moved up a tier in your townlist?
you looked town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Generic »

In post 6427, Norlkaz wrote:People who are probably town:
Me
SH
F16
Geists
Mara?
GM?

IONO:
Pieguy
Generic (Haven't really looked at; slightly sketched out but can he fake his mad?)
SAD (don't remember)
Muffin
BBQ (just did round 1; inconclusive)

Probably a decent number of scum here:
Casso
Prophylaxis
Titus
COWBELL
SSK

But yeah, let's just do SSK. It will probably be easier for me to read for real when an actual choice is being made.
This list is interesting because you are more sure of geists than of the masons... And also more sure of f16 who to be fair to him has not blacklist telled, been gun Smithed or claimed a town PR.

And I think geists also pointed out the list does seem to follow public opinion. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Generic »

In post 6423, Prophylaxis wrote:Prod received, posting sometime today.
18 hours later...

I told you Proph, I would be keeping an eye on you.

Strike two.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Hey Gen, what's your take on Titus and what do you think of her theory that i'm busing SSK and Bert/Proph slot.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:44 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6445, Titus wrote:
In post 6437, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6409, Titus wrote:Yeah, come on. Look at it from an outsider's perspective...

Suspect claims scum drove up wagon... suspect clears all but the tail end as scum and the weakest player is scum. Suspect claims facts inconsistent with their own theory. The suspect's wagon was skipped by the suspect's own scumread in favor of another townread. It doesn't pass the smell test. Scum didn't drive up your wagon. Town did.
To be fair to Hana, these are the day 1 major wagons in FEA. (sans the wagon on scum)
PeregrineV 7 (chesskid3, Thirdkoopa, talah, ActionDan, Saki, Ellibereth, notscience)

only one team scum on this wagon

Makiavel 6 (Nero Cain, chesskid3, Ellibereth, GoodCop_BadCop, Rift Adrift, notscience)
one scum

Sakura Hana 7 (chesskid3, Ellibereth, T S O, GoodCop_BadCop, ActionDan, Nero Cain, Nat
no scum

talah 6 (BulbaFenix, Maestro, Nero Cain, Natirasha, Makiavel-slot, Sakura Hana)
one scum

This limited data suggests (and I personally have the same theory) that town are more responsible for running up a wagon than scum. I think its a totes natural town reaction to think a wagon is scum lead.

Hana is prob town unless you think she's faking the whole "I quit mafia!"/edit signature thing. I think someone called that the blacklist tell.
Do you think she is faking?
If someone is aware of a tell, you have to be considering the possibility of a fake.

I LOVE fucking with tells as scum. It was my main drive in Fire and Ice.
Except that's kinda not what I asked. I asked if you believe she is faking it. Since you have a scumread on it then I guess you do believe that. I've considered the possibility that it's fake and considering that her scum meta is essentially "fakes town tells" its plenty possible that she's faking here. When she pulled this "OMFG I HATE MS"/"lynch me." crap in FEA I thought it was the scummiest shit but she was somehow town. She's not doing the whole lynch me crap and she refused to claim here as where she did claim in FEA. Do you think her refusal to claim here but claiming as town in FEA makes her scum? This is like 50/50 policy lynch territory me thinks. GIF thinks she's really town though. Talk to me about her play in FEA and here. What are the big differences?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:44 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6409, Titus wrote:Yeah, come on. Look at it from an outsider's perspective...

Suspect claims scum drove up wagon... suspect clears all but the tail end as scum and the weakest player is scum. Suspect claims facts inconsistent with their own theory. The suspect's wagon was skipped by the suspect's own scumread in favor of another townread. It doesn't pass the smell test. Scum didn't drive up your wagon. Town did.
To be fair to Hana, these are the day 1 major wagons in FEA. (sans the wagon on scum)
PeregrineV 7 (chesskid3, Thirdkoopa, talah, ActionDan, Saki, Ellibereth, notscience)

Makiavel 6 (Nero Cain, chesskid3, Ellibereth, GoodCop_BadCop, Rift Adrift, notscience)
one scum

Sakura Hana 7 (chesskid3, Ellibereth, T S O, GoodCop_BadCop, ActionDan, Nero Cain, Nat
no scum

one scum

This limited data suggests (and I personally have the same theory) that town are more responsible for running up a wagon than scum. I think its a totes natural town reaction to think a wagon is scum lead.

Hana is prob town unless you think she's faking the whole "I quit mafia!"/edit signature thing. I think someone called that the blacklist tell.
If someone is aware of a tell, you have to be considering the possibility of a fake.

Except that's kinda not what I asked. I asked if you believe she is faking it. Since you have a scumread on it then I guess you do believe that. I've considered the possibility that it's fake and considering that her scum meta is essentially "fakes town tells" its plenty possible that she's faking here. When she pulled this "OMFG I HATE MS"/"lynch me." crap in FEA I thought it was the scummiest shit but she was somehow town. She's not doing the whole lynch me crap and she refused to claim here as where she did claim in FEA. Do you think her refusal to claim here but claiming as town in FEA makes her scum? This is like 50/50 policy lynch territory me thinks. GIF thinks she's really town though. Talk to me about her play in FEA and here. What are the big differences?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

Now that I have a bit more content, I will put together my own wall.

Town
Myself
Masons (they will not both be alive at lylo, so this is self-verification to an extent)
Geists (based on being smithed)
Pieguy
Generic
SAD
Muffin
Norl
Cowbell
F16
KoreanBBQ
Geists (based on play)
Casso (poor reaction to my posts)
SH
SSK
Prophylaxis
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:48 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6459, Titus wrote:Casso (poor reaction to my posts)
What kind of reaction were you expecting then?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6458, KoreanBBQ wrote:

one scum

no scum

one scum

Except that's kinda not what I asked. I asked if you believe she is faking it. Since you have a scumread on it then I guess you do believe that. I've considered the possibility that it's fake and considering that her scum meta is essentially "fakes town tells" its plenty possible that she's faking here. When she pulled this "OMFG I HATE MS"/"lynch me." crap in FEA I thought it was the scummiest shit but she was somehow town. She's not doing the whole lynch me crap and she refused to claim here as where she did claim in FEA. Do you think her refusal to claim here but claiming as town in FEA makes her scum? This is like 50/50 policy lynch territory me thinks. GIF thinks she's really town though.
Talk to me about her play in FEA and here.
What are the big differences?
If you are asking me the bolded, and you are the Nero head, you have not learned much from playing with me. Meta isn't relevant (as it can be emulated like you said). Rather, what people say about meta is important. The way SH uses it to "self-confirm" is scummy as hell.

I did the same, use meta to self-confirm, and it won us the game partially. So if a player vouches for their own towntell, I ignore the argument entirely.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:51 am

Post by geists »

In post 6453, zMuffinMan wrote:
geists wrote:Which other of my reads do you think are wrong?
i think the biggest disagreement is i don't think BRO('s slot) is scum. especially if i'm right about casso. your issue with his D2 play is meh considering he was V/LA for a majority of D2. i liked his posting when he was actually around D2 and i had him as a town read for D1 posting.

other than that, the differences seem pretty minor. what's your actual read on sad atm? and what did you like about norlkaz's recent posts?
What about BRO's play seemed town to you?

My SAD read is low end of null, but I basically have zero experiential meta with him. Knowing Tammy's town, I put some credence in her day 1 read of SAD.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:51 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6454, Generic wrote:This list is interesting because you are more sure of geists than of the masons... And also more sure of f16 who to be fair to him has not blacklist telled, been gun Smithed or claimed a town PR.
To be fair, I (and I think GIF too, dunno) don't think the masons are confirmed town either. They could very well be masons (hence why I have no desire to lynch them) but some of Mara and GM's play doesn't fill me with big town vibes.

Why did you not call us on this?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6460, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6459, Titus wrote:Casso (poor reaction to my posts)
What kind of reaction were you expecting then?
More of a dialogue. Questions. My eyes hurt isn't even clear. Is it the colors or the content? Is Casso just wanting people to ignore the point entirely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:53 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6461, Titus wrote:
In post 6458, KoreanBBQ wrote:

one scum

no scum

one scum

Except that's kinda not what I asked. I asked if you believe she is faking it. Since you have a scumread on it then I guess you do believe that. I've considered the possibility that it's fake and considering that her scum meta is essentially "fakes town tells" its plenty possible that she's faking here. When she pulled this "OMFG I HATE MS"/"lynch me." crap in FEA I thought it was the scummiest shit but she was somehow town. She's not doing the whole lynch me crap and she refused to claim here as where she did claim in FEA. Do you think her refusal to claim here but claiming as town in FEA makes her scum? This is like 50/50 policy lynch territory me thinks. GIF thinks she's really town though.
Talk to me about her play in FEA and here.
What are the big differences?
If you are asking me the bolded, and you are the Nero head, you have not learned much from playing with me. Meta isn't relevant (as it can be emulated like you said). Rather, what people say about meta is important. The way SH uses it to "self-confirm" is scummy as hell.

I did the same, use meta to self-confirm, and it won us the game partially. So if a player vouches for their own towntell, I ignore the argument entirely.
I wasn't really asking for meta....I mean the only reason you think she's scum is 'cause she's faking town tells, is that right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6463, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6454, Generic wrote:This list is interesting because you are more sure of geists than of the masons... And also more sure of f16 who to be fair to him has not blacklist telled, been gun Smithed or claimed a town PR.
To be fair, I (and I think GIF too, dunno) don't think the masons are confirmed town either. They could very well be masons (hence why I have no desire to lynch them) but some of Mara and GM's play doesn't fill me with big town vibes.

Confirmed town tend to be more abrasive in their scumhunting, which is exactly what gm is doing. Scum will resolve the masons soon nough. Let it go.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:54 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

@Hana
Why did you claim in FEA but didn't claim here?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6461, Titus wrote:The way SH uses it to "self-confirm" is scummy as hell.
Am i using it? I was pretty sure I was dead back then on D1. But I didn't and here I am.

PEd: I have my reasons for that, and I have hinted as much during my back and forth with Titus.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

KBBQ, you could try reading my posts.

1) Self-vouching she towntold
2) VCA analysis
3) Her play here is much more reactive
4) She implies claims and motives to scum that didn't apply to her own wagon according to her own reads
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:57 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 6463, KoreanBBQ wrote:

shhhhh you're supposed to pretend you think we're ~super town~ so one of us gets NKd and allows for some level of confirmationnn

P-EDIT: I think we should look at the driving up and down of the Sakura wagon. Both directions appear led by Casso. Hm.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

SH has overly hinted at her role. I will call her bluff when she gets in lynch range. Hopefully tomorrow. It's anti-town the way she is using her role though if I am right on her hints. Then again, it makes sense if she's scum.

GM, go on. What are you drawing from that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:01 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6471, Titus wrote:SH has overly hinted at her role. I will call her bluff when she gets in lynch range. Hopefully tomorrow. It's anti-town the way she is using her role though if I am right on her hints. Then again, it makes sense if she's scum.
Says the person that thinks I softclaimed vig.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

It appears to me you did. You did it how I would, so it is a logical conclusion to draw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:06 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6471, Titus wrote:if I am right on her hints.
Why are you using IF language here but so convinced that I softclaimed?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”