NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5950 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 5948, zMuffinMan wrote:considering nacho's opinion on me, i woulda thought you guys had been discussing me a fair bit. how do you not have your own opinion on any of the stuff he thinks or even just your own opinion on me here?
Quote me saying I have no opinion on you?
You managed to quote me saying I hated reading you.
You also quoted me asking someone else for their opinion on you.
You then decided this meant Nacho and I had not discussed you at all and I had no opinion about you at all...which actually doesn't follow from any of the evidence you're working with. So, where is this coming from and what is its purpose?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5951 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by geists »

In post 5912, Casso the King of Seals wrote:The hangup for me was that he asked the Masons, functionally, if there was a third mason and who was it. I can think of reasons that is helpful to scum, but I can't think of any that are helpful to town. Do you think that's me being crazy, him just being silly, or him mining for scumvantage info?
Phoneposting at a brew pub. This can't go wrong.

I interpreted that very differently due to the Pinniped game situation. Demanding confirmation for masons, not neighbors, makes a lot of sense given the other game. And though I'd usually frown at fishing for the number of masons, and I'm not going to ask in this game, I can totally understand wanting that number nailed down in the wake of that game, given one of the masons was a Cabd hydra until last night.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5952 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5912, Casso the King of Seals wrote:The hangup for me was that he asked the Masons, functionally, if there was a third mason and who was it. I can think of reasons that is helpful to scum, but I can't think of any that are helpful to town. Do you think that's me being crazy, him just being silly, or him mining for scumvantage info?
I also felt weird about it, but do you really think Scum-F16 would be so blatant? I mean, none of us are stupid.
In post 5897, Casso the King of Seals wrote:@Godmorning - can you walk me through how what Titus is doing looks scummy? Because I don't see it at all, so maybe others are also missing it and a step by step explanation could help us all understand.
1. You can take the condescending tone and shove it.
2. Here are the posts:
In post 5873, Titus wrote:Muffin that fenceshit made my eyes bleed water.
Problems -
A. Muffin wasn't particularly fencesitting.
B. Buzzword scumhunting rather than any real contribution.
C. Fails to demonstrate that fencesitting from Muffin would be cause for concern.
D. If it weren't Titus, the lack of a vote here would also be a bit pingy.
E. This post comes before the next post.
In post 5874, Titus wrote:A few thoughts from the end of the day 1.

First, why was Varsoon the deadline lynch? There were larger wagons at the time Mastin's disbanded. Also, why wasn't Varsoon given a chance to claim? I am not at BBMolla's lynch without claim is a policy lynch but damn. I know 12 hours and all but that's how PR's get lynched.

Second, Mastin should be announcing his heal target from last night and other prior nights today. If a watcher/tracker can subtly verify him, that would make me feel better about Mastin.
Problems -
A. If you're reading closely enough to know where the wagons are, you're reading closely enough to see people's stated reasoning for them.
B. The last time I saw a post like this (vague shame you lynched a pr boo), I made it. It was my first Scum game. Does it have to come from Scum? No. Does it look like it? Oh yes.
C. With such concern about SSK's targets, why not just ISO him and see if he had claimed them? The people in this game are competent enough to have forced the issue if he hadn't, so the info was obviously going to be there. His ISO is only 77 posts so it's not like it would take long, and in any case Ctrl+f "protect" shows it within four results.
D. I also enjoy the "I would love for a tracker or watcher to out themselves! BUT SUBTLY"
i. I mean, any outing in this playerlist, especially with heavy analytics like ffery alive, would be about as subtle as a cat in a kitchen.

A better question is, how isn't it scummy?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5953 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 3, Votecount 12
MafiaSSK (3)
-
Sakura Hana, BROseidon, Norlkaz

Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
-
pieguyn, KoreanBBQ

Bert (2)
-
Ser Arthur Dayne, Generic

zMuffinMan (1)
-
Ms Marangal

Not Voting (7)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon, MafiaSSK, zMuffinMan, geists, Titus, Bert, Casso the King of Seals

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch! Deadline is on January 26th at 4:30 PM EST or in (expired on 2014-01-26 17:28:18)

Mod Notes
-
MafiaSSK is V/LA until Saturday. Generic is V/LA until Sunday.
Last edited by Empire on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5954 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:45 pm

In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:I also felt weird about it, but do you really think Scum-F16 would be so blatant? I mean, none of us are stupid.
As far as I'm aware I'm the only one who decided to call him on it and point out that it was bad. So, maybe I'm the stupid one, but clearly he was getting away with it just fine up to that point, so at that stage how risky/obvious was it?

Scumtells are always obvious after they are called out, just like breadcrumbs. My breadcrumbs are all quite obvious...once I point out it was a crumb. But I've never had any scum team catch my crumbs before. I submit the same effect is in play here. Yes, what he did was obviously bad. But I think it took me saying something for people to note it.
In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:1. You can take the condescending tone and shove it.
Please don't project insult onto me. When I try to insult people I'm usually pretty blatant about it, so your aggravated response kind of left me awkward in wanting to reply to it, but unsure how to reply to it sensibly without being hostile right back. I wasn't trying to be hostile, I am now wanting to be hostile because you were.

So shove that, I suppose.
In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:A. Muffin wasn't particularly fencesitting.
C. Fails to demonstrate that fencesitting from Muffin would be cause for concern.
A. Depends on your definition. I wouldn't call what he was saying fencesitting, but he was abdicating responsibility to solve a conundrum. If Titus had called it 'failure to engage to find the truth' would you have found the call as objectionable? I don't feel you're trying to understand the expressed issue, and instead just are stopping at a definition hangup and acting like that's far enough.

B. Which, sadly, comes from town all the time. i know, I mislynch them for it on a regular basis. The question is - was that the goal of what Titus was doing or not?

C. You failed to ask him to demonstrate it and yet called him scummy for it without trying to seek his logic. I agree that shutting down at a quick conclusion is bad, but I think you're doing the same thing here as Titus is there. It's bad play, assuredly. It's only possibly scummy play though.

D. Well...it is Titus, so this is meaningless then?

E. You don't seem to connect them again. Did I miss something that was going to be here?
In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:A. If you're reading closely enough to know where the wagons are, you're reading closely enough to see people's stated reasoning for them.
B. The last time I saw a post like this (vague shame you lynched a pr boo), I made it. It was my first Scum game. Does it have to come from Scum? No. Does it look like it? Oh yes.
C. With such concern about SSK's targets, why not just ISO him and see if he had claimed them? The people in this game are competent enough to have forced the issue if he hadn't, so the info was obviously going to be there. His ISO is only 77 posts so it's not like it would take long, and in any case Ctrl+f "protect" shows it within four results.
D. I also enjoy the "I would love for a tracker or watcher to out themselves! BUT SUBTLY"
i. I mean, any outing in this playerlist, especially with heavy analytics like ffery alive, would be about as subtle as a cat in a kitchen.
A. I don't think that's what Titus was saying there. The way I read it the point was to express that it was scum driven, and probably scum driven on the back end.

B. So it looks scummy to you on a surface level...I feel that's all you're saying here...?

C. I agree with this, I think we have identified that Titus is lazy. Do you see that as a scumtell or a playstyle tell?

D. I also felt weird about it, but do you really think Scum-
F16
Titus would be so blatant? I mean, none of us are stupid... :wink: But actually I agree with you on this one, it does look like an attempt to slow down and perhaps delay the Mafia wagon and I do find that scummy and I'd even missed the Tracker fish till you pointed it out....I'll admit these last couple also include my issues with Falcon, which you disagree with across the board it seems? I'm curious why you love the Titus case but disagree with my Falcon case? At heart, aren't they the same case?
In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:A better question is, how isn't it scummy?
Well, as with most scum cases that are longer than 1-2 sentences I think you have a lot of meaningless fluff in there trying to make it look more considered and developed than it is. I feel like the core issues are best summed up as;

Playstyle (which I don't find scummy)
Poor use of buzzword (both in definition and even including it...of course I would counter 'buzzword' is a buzzword on site now...and also don't agree with your issue here)
Fishing (agreed)
Delay seek for Mafia wagon (agreed...though I'll admit the wine on this one bugs me, because probably this does help scum, but there's the question of if they'd delay or bus at this stage...maybe do both and see what happens?)

I guess the worst thing I could say about Titus is that there was the delay attempt *after* Falcon had described a delay plan, and I'll admit I suspect most scum to be more willing to 2nd a plan that will help them rather than to advance a plan that would help them.

Can you address the point I noted about how similar your Titus issues are to my Falcon issues?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5955 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

@ Goodmorning, and KBBQ, I asked for the number of Masons because I wanted to hold Cabd to a definite claim and didn't want any behind the scenes shenanigans to screw us over. For further reference:
In post 5713, MC Maraca wrote:I'm around.

PSA: If anyone would like to flip out and get paranoid on my mason status now, given the events of mini 1531, speak now or forever hold your peace.
In post 5715, MC Maraca wrote:I won by getting a mason to fakeclaim masons with me, nightkilled her before she could reveal the trick, and dominated. It's in coney island.
Also, Nacho we need to talk.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5956 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:17 pm

That actually does justify his question more.

Why don't people tell me the simple things and instead go right to 'meta!' as opposed to 'blatant evidence in thread'?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5957 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

casso wrote:Quote me saying I have no opinion on you?
you haven't expressed your own opinion on me (outside of saying you hate reading me) and the implication in asking someone about their read on me and then saying you hate reading me is that you don't have your own opinion here.

you're side-stepping the issue with semantics, here.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5958 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:40 pm

I asked people for a number of opinions, even opinions on players I had expressed opinions on. Why is your name the special one?
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5959 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:41 pm

And for a sidestep - you still didn't get around to telling me how Nacho and I hadn't discussed you.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5960 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 5946, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 5912, Casso the King of Seals wrote: The hangup for me was that he asked the Masons, functionally, if there was a third mason and who was it. I can think of reasons that is helpful to scum, but I can't think of any that are helpful to town. Do you think that's me being crazy40%, him just being silly60%,
or him mining for scumvantage info?
Do you think he'd fish that blatantly?
I could think of a reason or two why he might ask that but I'll have to look up his response.
In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:
I also felt weird about it, but
do you really think Scum-F16 would be so blatant?
I mean, none of us are stupid.
:igmeou:
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5961 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5954, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:I also felt weird about it, but do you really think Scum-F16 would be so blatant? I mean, none of us are stupid.
As far as I'm aware I'm the only one who decided to call him on it and point out that it was bad. So, maybe I'm the stupid one, but clearly he was getting away with it just fine up to that point, so at that stage how risky/obvious was it?

Scumtells are always obvious after they are called out, just like breadcrumbs. My breadcrumbs are all quite obvious...once I point out it was a crumb. But I've never had any scum team catch my crumbs before. I submit the same effect is in play here. Yes, what he did was obviously bad. But I think it took me saying something for people to note it.
Which is why I totally didn't say anything about it in my response to him.

OH WAIT
In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:1. You can take the condescending tone and shove it.
Please don't project insult onto me. When I try to insult people I'm usually pretty blatant about it, so your aggravated response kind of left me awkward in wanting to reply to it, but unsure how to reply to it sensibly without being hostile right back. I wasn't trying to be hostile, I am now wanting to be hostile because you were.

So shove that, I suppose.
Well I apologise for taking it that way then.
In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:A. Muffin wasn't particularly fencesitting.
A. Depends on your definition. I wouldn't call what he was saying fencesitting, but he was abdicating responsibility to solve a conundrum. If Titus had called it 'failure to engage to find the truth' would you have found the call as objectionable? I don't feel you're trying to understand the expressed issue, and instead just are stopping at a definition hangup and acting like that's far enough.
I am saying that Titus pushed off on this post specifically over any other from the recent past. Rather than attempt to engage in any sort of discussion, she says "you are fencesitting and that is bad". There's no analysis or even a pretension of giving a shit about the issue. There's no questioning, there's no addressing of what she thinks he's fencesitting on exactly.
She picked this post of all posts, and yet had nothing even remotely interesting to add to the discussion.

As to your point, Muffin didn't abdicate responsibility so much as admit a present sense of uncertainty, based on the lack of evidence on your slot either way.
He didn't say he was stopping trying to read you. He said he couldn't make a coherent case at this time.
I have no problems with that, as I currently feel much the same about you.

I also have no problems with the fact that Titus hasn't called me on it, but only Muffin. I assume she hasn't read the bits of the game in which I was posting.
B. Which, sadly, comes from town all the time. i know, I mislynch them for it on a regular basis. The question is - was that the goal of what Titus was doing or not?
I certainly think so.
C. You failed to ask him to demonstrate it and yet called him scummy for it without trying to seek his logic. I agree that shutting down at a quick conclusion is bad, but I think you're doing the same thing here as Titus is there. It's bad play, assuredly. It's only possibly scummy play though.
Again, this was her big opening post, and it's useless masquerading as content.
D. Well...it is Titus, so this is meaningless then?
I don't know. Most people, if they come in with more than "hi I am reading," I would expect to lay down a vote there. I have a feeling Titus wouldn't, based on prior games as a more reserved voter.

But I don't know.
E. You don't seem to connect them again. Did I miss something that was going to be here?
I'm trying to say it's a timing issue, and also makes the contentlessness of this post worse.
In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:A. If you're reading closely enough to know where the wagons are, you're reading closely enough to see people's stated reasoning for them.
A. I don't think that's what Titus was saying there. The way I read it the point was to express that it was scum driven, and probably scum driven on the back end.
That's fair.
B. So it looks scummy to you on a surface level...I feel that's all you're saying here...?
Yes, I'm saying the tone of it and the "boo you lynched a pr" sentiments look bad to me.
C. I agree with this, I think we have identified that Titus is lazy. Do you see that as a scumtell or a playstyle tell?
Who has identified that Titus is lazy, and when?
I don't think of Titus as a lazy player at all. Me? Definitely. Titus? I've not seen it.
D. I also felt weird about it, but do you really think Scum-
F16
Titus would be so blatant? I mean, none of us are stupid... :wink: But actually I agree with you on this one, it does look like an attempt to slow down and perhaps delay the Mafia wagon and I do find that scummy and I'd even missed the Tracker fish till you pointed it out....I'll admit these last couple also include my issues with Falcon, which you disagree with across the board it seems? I'm curious why you love the Titus case but disagree with my Falcon case? At heart, aren't they the same case?
A big one is body of work. Cephrir has been much scummier than F16, imo.
The other, of course, is the Cabd-stenuating circumstances and the fact that there is already knowledge of at least 2 Masons' existence.
In post 5952, goodmorning wrote:A better question is, how isn't it scummy?
Well, as with most scum cases that are longer than 1-2 sentences I think you have a lot of meaningless fluff in there trying to make it look more considered and developed than it is. I feel like the core issues are best summed up as;[/quote]
I think we probably are going to end up agreeing to disagree on this.
Can you address the point I noted about how similar your Titus issues are to my Falcon issues?
Yeah, basically what I said above are my 2 biggest issues with the issue comparison.

P-EDIT:
SORRY, I FORGOT WORDS ARE TRADEMARKED AFTER ONE PERSON USES THEM

I GUESS YOU CAN'T USE "TRADEMARK" NOW
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5962 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5955, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:@ Goodmorning, and KBBQ, I asked for the number of Masons because I wanted to hold Cabd to a definite claim and didn't want any behind the scenes shenanigans to screw us over. For further reference:
In post 5713, MC Maraca wrote:I'm around.

PSA: If anyone would like to flip out and get paranoid on my mason status now, given the events of mini 1531, speak now or forever hold your peace.
In post 5715, MC Maraca wrote:I won by getting a mason to fakeclaim masons with me, nightkilled her before she could reveal the trick, and dominated. It's in coney island.
Also, Nacho we need to talk.
I MISSED THIS

I (apparently) might be one of the few people who doesn't go all crazy when Cabd starts to gambit, and I certainly wouldn't trust him enough to claim he is anything he is not.

I still don't know why my confirmation of his long-standing Mason claim would require you to know how many Masons there are.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5963 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

We will have words in the mason qt. WORDS!!!
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5964 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Is that a reference to the N1451 dead thread?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5965 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

NI451 sounds like a virus.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5966 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by goodmorning »

It sort of does. That's quite an astute observation.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5967 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:24 pm

If the face is to me - I already responded to that though extensively, so if you wanted to talk about it respond to my response - because it's there. Read m0ar.
If the face was to goodmorning for repeating your stance...I don't really get the point.
[/quote]
In post 5961, goodmorning wrote:
In post 5961, goodmorning wrote:I am saying that Titus pushed off on this post specifically over any other from the recent past. Rather than attempt to engage in any sort of discussion, she says "you are fencesitting and that is bad". There's no analysis or even a pretension of giving a Smurf about the issue. There's no questioning, there's no addressing of what she thinks he's fencesitting on exactly.
She picked this post of all posts, and yet had nothing even remotely interesting to add to the discussion.
I can agree it wasn't that interesting...but, I dunno about you, but as far as this game goes? I *really* shouldn't try to use 'post I consider useless' as a scumtell. In a tighter game I guess I'd probably agree and even push over it, but I am just too burnt out from this sucker to try to figure out a useless town post from a useless scum post. I'll be honest, I consider your response of 'baaaw, Titus is scummy!' to be bad in the exact same way you're saying that this post is bad and for the same reasons. Pot and kettle and all that, and I don't think it's worthwhile as a tell.
In post 5961, goodmorning wrote:As to your point, Muffin didn't abdicate responsibility so much as admit a present sense of uncertainty, based on the lack of evidence on your slot either way.
He didn't say he was stopping trying to read you. He said he couldn't make a coherent case at this time.
I disagree here also. Falcon didn't abdicate responsibility with reading me because he at least claimed he could read the slot through Nacho (I'll admit I think that feels weak simply because...well, there's a lot of Nacho to read and if he was going to get a read then...pony up big man.)
Muffin didn't do that, he basically said 'my case is gut and I don't feel like debating it with geist because I think their case is gut too and I suppose we just disagree' and he does this...as part of a stated push on this slot.

So, he thinks we're scummy.
He's going to vote us.
He's not going to try to explain the case beyond 'gut'
He is going to attack us for...well, what is in my opinion an action he decided happened with no evidence to support him.
And he's okay with that as the way of life in this reality.
I think that's abdicating everything and the kitchen sink - where do you see him owning to anything besides 'I want to lynch them'?
In post 5961, goodmorning wrote:I certainly think so.
Yeah, but I see no evidence to support one stance over the other.
In post 5961, goodmorning wrote:Again, this was her big opening post, and it's useless masquerading as content.
I do not wish to argue that the post was good. I just tend to consider useless opening posts as null. Frankly I don't like it when people call a spiffy looking replace in post to be 'so town!' either, so maybe this is just a thing between us, but I don't think enough has been seen to call *that post* scummy.
In post 5961, goodmorning wrote:I don't think of Titus as a lazy player at all. Me? Definitely. Titus? I've not seen it.
What game(s) are you using for this stance?
In post 5961, goodmorning wrote:and the fact that there is already knowledge of at least 2 Masons' existence.
You might be selling me with this one.
But Nacho wants to debate in walls every time we talk Cephrir, so I may let him field that. I don't think ti will fly far though.

I am not the biggest fan that the core of the difference between the two actions is 'I was already scum reading one slot and not so much the other' though. A scum tell should either be an issue or not regardless of past concept of a slot. You can and should assess motive, but prior read shouldn't come into it in my opinion. Scum players don't usually gak up a lot, they gak up a small handful of times a day and you need to spot them at that point.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5968 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Well...whatever, I think the post is still legible.

Besides, only goodmorning will read it anyway.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #5969 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 5932, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:At this time, I think it is likely Norlkaz is scum.
I disagree, his tone, especially today, feels townish
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #5970 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Thor, Iso yourself. Nacho has made a town-case on F-16
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5971 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Mara, can you elaborate on Norlkaz-town?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #5972 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

But... I'm on my phone :(

give a sec, I guess :/
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #5973 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 3802, Norlkaz wrote:Llamarble flies by the seat of his pants more than Norlkaz does.
Norlkaz is much less noisy and needs to be caught up before becoming active.
I have read through page 120.

In a game this large I believe it is difficult to lynch scum without a couple of town leaders.
I was planning to be one today, but I failed to bite in to the necessary degree.

I shall read Stuffed Crust now and either put down a vote or put down a reluctant vote.
I like this post, and I think it contributes to his awkwardness in his gameplay, here. I had one game with Llamarble, none with Norlkaz. In that one game, He was able to figure out who was the other scum-team, and figure out that my lover was anti-town (I think) and I think that, he was also onto me. He called out some key townies, and got them to work together. N1, the team that could kill got rid of him

I wasn't really fond of his play, and here, it feels nothing like that game. The fact that Norlkaz has to be caught up before he makes any contributions and after this, he becomes a little but more pro-active while still trying to do what Norlkaz does
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #5974 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 4352, Norlkaz wrote:I am caught up, but figuring out who to lynch will take more time. This is not an easy game.
Cephrir and Bert stand out as capable scum who are currently active but not in the trenches.
I don't especially trust Generic, but tilting into someone who will probably claim a PR is worth at least a few points.

A scumteam based on Pieguy, whom I don't understand the townreads on:
Pieguy
Bro
BBQ?
Muffin or Desp
Ceph

VOTE: PieGuy

He'd be an effortscum, but how many players are left who wouldn't?

Casso is still an option. F16 less so.

I am somewhat disgusted by MC / GM being masons, but they laid considerable groundwork for the claim and haven't backed down.
It's worth mentioning that Marangal claimed masons as scum in Wingate, but she was also scummier in that game.
this post was a little weird and I think that he, as scum, would make sure that he has the facts straight before making a accusation like this. as town, he would care less about the actual facts, and maybe get a reaction out of it... or something
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”