NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4825 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 4816, Casso the King of Seals wrote:[6] Nachomamma8 (zMuffinMan, Ghostlin, TiphaineDeath, Andrius, Mac, waynegg)
[2] Aj The Epic (Nachomamma8, Faster Than Light)

I was town, it took 8 to lynch.
Guess how many scum were on my wagon?
I also still want you to talk about this. If you want context, here's a little:
The night before this day, mastin2 (who was one of my biggest detractors) was killed during the night. The person I was voting was someone who claimed bulletproof after a vig shot him.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4826 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 2, Votecount 27
Casso the King of Seals (6)
-
goodmorning, DOMO, Norlkaz, BROseidon, Generic, Bert

MafiaSSK (5)
-
geists, Desperado, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, Cephrir

Bert (2)
-
KoreanBBQ, Ser Arthur Dayne

Desperado (1)
-
MC Maraca

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
-
pieguyn

Cephrir (1)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Not Voting (2)
-
MafiaSSK, zMuffinMan

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on January 11th at 10:10 AM EST (expired on 2014-01-11 11:10:12)

Mod Notes
-
fferyllt head of geists is V/LA until the 8th. goodmorning is V/LA until Tuesday. GuyInFreezer head of KoreanBBQ is V/LA until Friday.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4827 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 4825, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I also still want you to talk about this. If you want context, here's a little:
I'm not talking about that for a reason. You've surely been mislynched with scum on your wagon, showing me that it can be all town means nothing other than it can happen, which I already knew.

I figure SSK is town if you are because he is easier to lynch than you are. I suspect the only reason SSK is not already dead is because I objected so strongly.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4828 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by DOMO »

In fact it's weird that instead of assessing your wagon to decide who the scums are on it, you're showing me that you've been killed off by all town before. You're spending your time trying to distract me when you should be scum hunting.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #4829 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Bert »

sneaking off for a few mins while under pure euphoria of halftime Aubie Seminoles

just looked at Nacho's iso

unvote

This will support the notion that I'm "deciding" which of my "partners SSK and NACHO" to bus.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4830 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 4806, KoreanBBQ wrote:......................................

I'll never understand why new players are so defensive and get pissed and pushback.
It's a process that's tough to separate reality from in-game (all the emotions). All kinds of sides of people that they wouldn't have to showcase or reel in during real life. Still working on it myself.

Eyes/head not feeling good, so will step out but wanted to check in.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4831 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:42 pm

In post 4827, DOMO wrote:
In post 4825, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I also still want you to talk about this. If you want context, here's a little:
I'm not talking about that for a reason. You've surely been mislynched with scum on your wagon, showing me that it can be all town means nothing other than it can happen, which I already knew.

I figure SSK is town if you are because he is easier to lynch than you are. I suspect the only reason SSK is not already dead is because I objected so strongly.
He's probably easier to lynch than I am because I contribute things and he doesn't, not because of anything that has to do with our specific alignments.
In post 4828, DOMO wrote:In fact it's weird that instead of assessing your wagon to decide who the scums are on it, you're showing me that you've been killed off by all town before. You're spending your time trying to distract me when you should be scum hunting.
I'm not "distracting you", I'm shutting down your case on me because it gets any farther.
Stand behind your case and defend it; stop trying to pick at how I'm defending myself and instead try sorting me.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4832 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Empire »

Prodding pieguyn.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4833 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 4831, Casso the King of Seals wrote:He's probably easier to lynch than I am because I contribute things and he doesn't, not because of anything that has to do with our specific alignments.
Maybe.

There's four possible scenarios at hand -

casso = town, ssk = town - I can see ssk being scum's preferred mislynch due to his claim
casso = town, ssk = scum - why did your wagon collapse in favour of ssk?
casso = scum, ssk = town - well now I'd see why ssk is easier to lynch
casso = scum, ssk = scum - well if I was on that scum team I'd sooner bus ssk than you

Way I see it, either you're both town, or you're not.
In post 4831, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Stand behind your case and defend it; stop trying to pick at how I'm defending myself and instead try sorting me.
I've been standing behind my case all day, I've sorted you. I want you to die today because I think there's a very good chance you're scum, and if you're not, then SSK probably isn't either, and his mislynch is probably worse than yours due to his claim.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4834 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 4803, KoreanBBQ wrote:I really think Bert is scum, do you think SAD is distancing from him that early?
Yes.

Let's just lynch Bert.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4835 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:53 pm

In post 4833, DOMO wrote:casso = town, ssk = scum - why did your wagon collapse in favour of ssk?
In post 4826, Empire wrote:Casso the King of Seals (6) - goodmorning, DOMO, Norlkaz, BROseidon, Generic, Bert
MafiaSSK (5) - geists, Desperado, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, Cephrir
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4836 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 4829, Bert wrote:This will support the notion that I'm "deciding" which of my "partners SSK and NACHO" to bus.
Good point.

We can start by lynching you since you're obviously dragging your team down by being so obvious.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4837 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:56 pm

In post 4833, DOMO wrote:casso = town, ssk = town - I can see ssk being scum's preferred mislynch due to his claim
i also don't see why scum would want to mislynch a lame duck doctor SSK over me
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4838 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I stand prodded
catching up now
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4839 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by DOMO »

nacho, SSK was at L-2 when it collapsed, and you're showing me the state of votes now?

And they'd want a lame duck doc dead because there's an outed gunsmith operating.

You're not this bad nacho. You reaching hard here.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4840 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 4550, Empire wrote:Casso the King of Seals (4) - goodmorning, DOMO, Norlkaz, Bert
MafiaSSK (3) - zMuffinMan, geists, Desperado
In post 4575, Empire wrote:MafiaSSK (8) - zMuffinMan, geists, Desperado, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, Bert, Generic, Cephrir
Casso the King of Seals (3) - goodmorning, DOMO, Norlkaz
This happened over 1 page.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4841 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by geists »

I think Sakura is scum on the wagon.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4842 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4824, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 4789, Norlkaz wrote:The "I think Geists is a great asset to the town but not a good choice for town leader / what masons?" line of thought sounds genuine.
It particularly sounds :Unguided: so I'll be impressed if it turns out to be a scum-QT-product.
This is actually a very good point and possibly enough for me to move my vote.

This is the only bit of your case that I agree with; everything else is pretty much completely fakeable.
In post 4836, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 4829, Bert wrote:This will support the notion that I'm "deciding" which of my "partners SSK and NACHO" to bus.
Good point.

We can start by lynching you since you're obviously dragging your team down by being so obvious.
A) Elaborate; why is Bert scum?
B) You still haven't explained your sudden flip on me and it's not OK. It has also conincided with pressure on me decreasing/it becoming clear I am unlikely to be lynched today.

I am suddenly getting paranoid about SSK being town (and Nacho still being town) in part because Domo is making a little sense but also because Norlkaz is (surprisingly?) making some sense. I'm not sure that I want to do this anymore. Someone please talk me back into it.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4843 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4824, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 4789, Norlkaz wrote:The "I think Geists is a great asset to the town but not a good choice for town leader / what masons?" line of thought sounds genuine.
It particularly sounds :Unguided: so I'll be impressed if it turns out to be a scum-QT-product.
This is the only bit of your case that I agree with; everything else is pretty much completely fakeable.
This is actually a very good point and possibly enough for me to move my vote.
In post 4836, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Good point.

A) Elaborate; why is Bert scum?
B) You still haven't explained your sudden flip on me and it's not OK. It has also conincided with pressure on me decreasing/it becoming clear I am unlikely to be lynched today.

I am suddenly getting paranoid about SSK being town (and Nacho still being town) in part because Domo is making a little sense but also because Norlkaz is (surprisingly?) making some sense. I'm not sure that I want to do this anymore. Someone please talk me back into it.

(Mod, please delete 4842? =/)
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4844 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 4841, geists wrote:I think Sakura is scum on the wagon.
Just sakura?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4845 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 4756, DOMO wrote:Here he says that nat is reactive and geists shouldn't be trusted as town leader, even though ffery is the main head and ffery is a very good town leader.

Geists asks ssk who he protected, he then claims geists because they are an asset when town.

This is so contradictory that I can't help feel that it must be deliberate. It took over 20 minutes for him to post this reply, so plenty enough time to consider how to respond.

This looks to me fake as fuck. I think it looks bad for geists if SSK and casso flips scum. It looks like a deliberate attempt to sacrifice SSK to save casso. That's how it looks to me.
^ this is a great point and I keep thinking about the possibility that scumteam-with-casso is bussing SSK to save casso. however, I don't think ffery is scum. I think it's just flat out "hey I'm going to lead a lynch on scum so people stop being paranoid of me". also I doubt scum thinks they need a scumdoc atm anyway bc the vig is dead and there's probably no SK bc only 1 kill. so it makes sense if SSK was lying and/or setting up for a bus. yeah the vig was alive on D1 but at that point the actions make the most sense in terms of "hey I'm going to lead a lynch on scum so people stop being paranoid of me" bc of how half assed that lynch really was. the sakura deadline wagon and all the chaos it caused sets up p well for this
In post 4777, geists wrote:For what it's worth, I don't actually think SSK is going to flip scumdoc. The more I think about it, he likely was just fishing for a counterclaim or doing an emergency-style "get-me-through-the-night" claim.
another good point. the way I'm seeing it right now, SSK is either scumdoc or he just flat out fakeclaimed doc on his way down and there's no town doc in this setup. if it's the latter everything falls into place especially bc of how he's just given up
In post 4803, KoreanBBQ wrote:Mostly 'cause I think there are some really good scum candidates out there in Norl, Cephir and maybe Muffin. With outside chances of Bro and Pie.
talk to me about these scumreads

bc I'm thinking zmuffin town here although it's p much gut. same with BRO. and I can't get a read on norl at all > <
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4846 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@SER ARTHUR DAYNE:
you ignoring me TWICE is noted. I'll even link for your convenience

@zmuffin:
where are you currently at with SAD?
In post 4831, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I'm not "distracting you", I'm shutting down your case on me because it gets any farther.
Stand behind your case and defend it; stop trying to pick at how I'm defending myself and instead try sorting me.
oh god this is bad. I don't even know why but this first line feels fkin evil. probably just gut but w/e. and as for the second line, what do you think he's been doing for the last 10 pages? it seems like discrediting bc you're trying to imply he hasn't actually sorted you and he very clearly did. plus he's practically conftown so I don't get why you'd have reservations about him "not sorting" you
In post 4843, Cephrir wrote:I am suddenly getting paranoid about SSK being town (and Nacho still being town) in part because Domo is making a little sense but also because Norlkaz is (surprisingly?) making some sense. I'm not sure that I want to do this anymore. Someone please talk me back into it.
what the fuck
you think he's making some sense although you agree his case is p much entirely fakeable? explain plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4847 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 4841, geists wrote:I think Sakura is scum on the wagon.
explain

also if she's scum how do yo uthink that fits in with the whole casso/SSK theories floating around?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4848 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Oh, and Pie I haven't forgotten your question. I am just not confident enough about Arthur-town at this point to defend him. I want him to explain a few things as well and see how it goes.

What is your read on Cephrir? Can you explain it?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4849 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I have no idea on Cephrir

I was scumreading him before but his recent posts have made me feel a bit better bc he's thinking about the right things and it seems like he's giving good analysis. but people's stances in this whole casso thing will be really important especially if one of them flips scum and I don't know what the fuck is up with his analysis of norl's case. and I know he's a really good scum player so I don't wanna write him off as town just for "good analysis". and then the other thing is if casso flips scum then there was that whole associative between those two on D1 although idk how reliable it is. so I'm not really working him out atm. gun to the head probably scum but it may change drastically depending on how the next few days play out 0.0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”