NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:14 am

Post by DOMO »

Hey nati. Why don't you bus casso like bert is doing?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:17 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 4772, geists wrote:If you think this is the case, don't you think it'd be wise to, you know, get the claimed doctor flipped?
Yeah, that's why I point out that the town should only worry about you guys if SSK casso and bert all flip scum, and there's no scum doc. That's such a long shot, but the way you guys have been today makes me think that it's something you anticipate, you're already defensive, both of you. I don't know your game nati but ffery's response surprised me, I expected her to laugh and say it's extremely unlikely but if it happens then yeah my clear on you guys is unreliable, something to that effect. I didn't expect ffery to be defensive when my attack is based on so many assumptions.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:21 am

Post by geists »

In post 4775, DOMO wrote:Hey nati. Why don't you bus casso like bert is doing?
Cuz Thor yelled at me when we were pushing him in our scum QT yesterday.

For what it's worth, I don't actually think SSK is going to flip scumdoc. The more I think about it, he likely was just fishing for a counterclaim or doing an emergency-style "get-me-through-the-night" claim.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 am

Post by MC Maraca »

DOMO, i'm gonna abuse my confirmed town status here a bit and tell you as nicely as I can to drop it. There's things going on outside the game, and the site in general right now, that has ffery on the very edge of her play.
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:28 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 4778, MC Maraca wrote:There's things going on outside the game, and the site in general right now, that has ffery on the very edge of her play.
Well I hope all is well. I know I'm probably wrong, but I'd feel pretty stupid if I allowed myself to die without posting my thoughts and then it turned out I was right.

I've said enough times this is only relevant if we get no scum doc flip after casso ssk and bert all flip scum. It's pretty easy for geists to dismiss that as ridiculously unlikely, but instead they're defensive. I'm surprised I'm alone in having these concerns.

But sure if ffery has IRL shit going on then it would go some way to explaining why I'm struggling to make sense of her play.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:30 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 4777, geists wrote:For what it's worth, I don't actually think SSK is going to flip scumdoc. The more I think about it, he likely was just fishing for a counterclaim or doing an emergency-style "get-me-through-the-night" claim.
I think he's RB, just because it's then easy to explain his night actions if he gets tracked or watched. But it's speculation. I'm pretty sure he's scum.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Generic »

That makes no sense DOMO.

Why would a scum team throw away a role that can stop you to save casso? Of anything I would be considering casso more likely a roleblocker.

And I haven't forgotten you casso, just have had no time.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Empire »

Day 2, Votecount 26
Casso the King of Seals (6)
-
goodmorning, DOMO, Norlkaz, BROseidon, Generic, Bert

MafiaSSK (5)
-
geists, Desperado, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, Cephrir

Bert (2)
-
KoreanBBQ, Ser Arthur Dayne

Desperado (1)
-
MC Maraca

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
-
pieguyn

Cephrir (1)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Not Voting (2)
-
MafiaSSK, zMuffinMan

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on January 11th at 10:10 AM EST (expired on 2014-01-11 11:10:12)

Mod Notes
-
fferyllt head of geists is V/LA until the 8th. goodmorning is V/LA until Tuesday. GuyInFreezer head of KoreanBBQ is V/LA until Friday.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 4774, geists wrote:I see no contradiction.
Maybe I read it wrong. Lemme check.
In post 4772, geists wrote:
In post 4756, DOMO wrote:Here he says that nat is reactive and geists shouldn't be trusted as town leader, even though ffery is the main head and ffery is a very good town leader.

Geists asks ssk who he protected, he then claims geists because they are an asset when town.

This is so contradictory that I can't help feel that it must be deliberate. It took over 20 minutes for him to post this reply, so plenty enough time to consider how to respond.

This looks to me fake as fuck. I think it looks bad for geists if SSK and casso flips scum. It looks like a deliberate attempt to sacrifice SSK to save casso. That's how it looks to me.

It's entirely possible that I looked at the scum doc n1. If I did that, my d2 claim is a nightmare for geists because it's too early for it to allow her to coast to an easy victory, it would be much better for her if I claim d3 or later. But it gives her influence, she will be in better position to lead the village, and thus if she is scum doc then no question she will look to use her influence to divert wagons.

ffery's responses to me today have done the opposite of comfort me. I'll admit I'm highly amused that I'm scumreading my gunsmith clear, that's not gonna happen often. But I was suspicious of her d1, hence the look up, and she's not filling me with confidence today, even as near confirmed town.

I am not suggesting we lynch her. I'm suggesting you take my comments seriously if we get three scum flips from casso bert and ssk, with no scum doc. That would show that I'm reading this game well. And if she is scum doc, I'm gonna brag that shit for ever, regardless of who wins, because that's sick soulread territory.

Until we get those three scum flips, I'm just making noise. I'm gonna be dead soon so it's important I share my concerns. This exchange between ffery and ssk supports my thinking, so I'll post it.
Now, listen, friend.

First off, you're building this entire case on us being a doctor.

With a claimed doctor.

If you think this is the case, don't you think it'd be wise to, you know, get the claimed doctor flipped?

The last I checked, ffery and I really liked roflcopter's play regarding this game, felt it was similar to his behavior in Death's Diner. I haven't actually read though.

Additionally, your suggested play is like, nearly identical to last goodmorning scumteam's stupid gambit. Do you really think ffery would let me do that again(because, let me tell you, I'd be the one in this hydra to actually do such a gambit!)?
SSK: I DON'T WANT A GEIST LEAD TOWN!
geist: Who'd you protect?
SSK: you
DOMO: I DON'T LIKE THIS AND I WANT TO DINE ON SSK BLOOD AND GEIST STEAK!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4756, DOMO wrote:Looking at SSK's action claim, both him and geists were online together and were involved in discussion.
In post 4453, MafiaSSK wrote:I don't think geists should be given the trust as being such an official town leader. Natirasha is very reactive, and that's really not good when deciding on a very rushed or heated lynch.
Here he says that nat is reactive and geists shouldn't be trusted as town leader, even though ffery is the main head and ffery is a very good town leader.

Geists asks ssk who he protected, he then claims geists because they are an asset when town.

This is so contradictory that I can't help feel that it must be deliberate. It took over 20 minutes for him to post this reply, so plenty enough time to consider how to respond.

This looks to me fake as fuck. I think it looks bad for geists if SSK and casso flips scum. It looks like a deliberate attempt to sacrifice SSK to save casso. That's how it looks to me.

It's entirely possible that I looked at the scum doc n1. If I did that, my d2 claim is a nightmare for geists because it's too early for it to allow her to coast to an easy victory, it would be much better for her if I claim d3 or later. But it gives her influence, she will be in better position to lead the village, and thus if she is scum doc then no question she will look to use her influence to divert wagons.

ffery's responses to me today have done the opposite of comfort me. I'll admit I'm highly amused that I'm scumreading my gunsmith clear, that's not gonna happen often. But I was suspicious of her d1, hence the look up, and she's not filling me with confidence today, even as near confirmed town.

I am not suggesting we lynch her. I'm suggesting you take my comments seriously if we get three scum flips from casso bert and ssk, with no scum doc. That would show that I'm reading this game well. And if she is scum doc, I'm gonna brag that shit for ever, regardless of who wins, because that's sick soulread territory.

Until we get those three scum flips, I'm just making noise. I'm gonna be dead soon so it's important I share my concerns. This exchange between ffery and ssk supports my thinking, so I'll post it.
hey you know that nightmare scumteam i've been talking about the whole time?

this is 3 of them
;)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

mod:please delete 4783, Accidently submitted before I was done. Also delete 4784.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

or 4785 and 4786...
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 4774, geists wrote:I see no contradiction.
Maybe I read it wrong. Lemme check.
In post 4772, geists wrote:
In post 4756, DOMO wrote:Here he says that nat is reactive and geists shouldn't be trusted as town leader, even though ffery is the main head and ffery is a very good town leader.

Now, listen, friend.

First off, you're building this entire case on us being a doctor.

With a claimed doctor.

If you think this is the case, don't you think it'd be wise to, you know, get the claimed doctor flipped?

The last I checked, ffery and I really liked roflcopter's play regarding this game, felt it was similar to his behavior in Death's Diner. I haven't actually read though.

Additionally, your suggested play is like, nearly identical to last goodmorning scumteam's stupid gambit. Do you really think ffery would let me do that again(because, let me tell you, I'd be the one in this hydra to actually do such a gambit!)?
SSK: I DON'T WANT A GEIST LEAD TOWN!
geist: Who'd you protect?
SSK: you
DOMO: I DON'T LIKE THIS AND I WANT TO DINE ON SSK BLOOD AND GEIST STEAK!
Geist: But we liked copters play!
In post 4773, KoreanBBQ wrote:SSK replaced ROLFwaffles

Bert replaced Rolfcopter
Like...Domo's post had nothing to do with Bert's slot.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 4784, Desperado wrote:
In post 4756, DOMO wrote:Looking at SSK's action claim, both him and geists were online together and were involved in discussion.
In post 4453, MafiaSSK wrote:I don't think geists should be given the trust as being such an official town leader. Natirasha is very reactive, and that's really not good when deciding on a very rushed or heated lynch.
Here he says that nat is reactive and geists shouldn't be trusted as town leader, even though ffery is the main head and ffery is a very good town leader.

hey you know that nightmare scumteam i've been talking about the whole time?

this is 3 of them
I don't really think Domo is scum but his pushing this Casso, SSK, Bert, Geist, SAD scum team is rather craptastic. But Bert IS a very very good lynch for today.
Norlkaz
Norlkaz
Goon
Norlkaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Norlkaz »

Those of you who have played with SSK before are welcome to tell me why the below aren't good reasons to townread him.
  • Here are some posts that use emphatic wordings I find somewhat more common from town than scum:
    In post 593, MafiaSSK wrote:WHAT IS UPPPP? SSK HERE REPLACING ROFLWAFFLE.
    Tammy=Uber Town
    Vote Korean BBQ
    In post 1056, MafiaSSK wrote: I'm always ultra defensive, and I always give a readslist when I replace in. I always talk theory with ffery. For all alignments. None of these are indicative of my alignment.
    And yes, you are misreading me. Heavily.
  • "Don't you want to know why I'm voting you?" is a towntell because town believe their vote Matters and others should care about it whereas scum are usually happy to be ignored.
    In post 705, MafiaSSK wrote:GIF, why are you not curious about why I voted you?
  • He actually considers a response to him, and instead of inventing a new justification or going somewhere else he stays where he is because it's a :real: gut read:
    In post 901, MafiaSSK wrote: Hypocrisy isn't a scumtell.
    I like serious votes. But thanks to that explanation, I'll rescind my attack on your reasonless votes being scummy.
    Fair points there.
    Meh yeah. I guess I wasn't giving a wide enough scope. But as I said, it's mostly gut.
  • Immediate and emphatic reactions tend to come from town, unless something high-stress is going on:
    In post 1036, MafiaSSK wrote: PEdit: See! That post right above me does the same exact thing! Oh "They look like I'm scum talking to town. Or that's really weird sentence right there, SSK". I see your reasoning right in those lines of how exactly I'm sucm. Stop trying to vote low hanging fruit, Ceph. I was townreading you earlier. Now, I dunno.
  • He shows a decent chunk of believable scumhunting effort here:
    In post 1055, MafiaSSK wrote:It's a Pieguy ISO Dive everyone!
    Spoiler: Pieguy ISO Dive
    Total Contribution= 64 posts
    Average Player Contribution=1050/20=53 posts= PASS

In post 632, pieguyn wrote:warning: lazy as fuck catchup post so I probably missed a lot of shit

Sakura scum. I'm having a shitton of trouble believing this post came from the same person who always preaches "reasonless RVs are bad", and MC Maraca hadn't posted yet, so I don't see how it's not an RV.
    giving me weird vibes. it seems really really serious compared to the rest of the thread. not sure how comfortable I feel with that given he's townreading geists for being "at ease". however this is gut and looking back on it later I think this makes him seem town. it seems he legitimately wants to get the game going already
    tammy town
    goodmorning town
    I agree MC seems town
    I'm liking BRO's willingness to work with a mutual townread here. however, I still have paranoia from imperishable night. he doesn't seem like he's trolling as much here, which may be a good sign
    goodmorning even more town
    MC town
    give me bourbon plz

this is really weird for me since I still feel like a lot of the game is in the fucking around stage. anyone who knows me knows that I generally get going immediately. oh well
    I'm also not liking Ceph atm, but it's mostly gut and I can't be assed to go back and find anything specific ._.

I'm kind of ass backwards skipping over a lot of specific shit here, but I'm especially curious about this
    this, I grok. fuck it, BRO can go into the townpile
    not liking this argument. Brian hasn't even posted in like forever, so he didn't really have much of a chance to push anyone else at all 0.0
    In post 340, geists wrote:Except where it doesn't make sense, I keep my stances pretty transparent.
    huh
    what the fuck is that vote. he posts all these giant reads walls then votes someone who he hasn't even mentioned? dafuq
    ok finally smth apparent I noticed about Cephrir - he didn't out his opinion the deals when the first one came up and all of a sudden he does it on this one? it's convenient how it happens to be when people are saying Nacho looks scummy. this makes me think this read was based off convenience and not legitimate scumhunting
    huh I'm seeing what you all are about Generic - in fast and furious he seemed pretty adamant about getting Telo lynched
    Generic can be town too
    "hey I'm just going to buddy everyone who's scumreading me so I won't get found out"
    what the hell is that I thought for some reason maraca was townreading Tammy I need to go back and look at this again
    I don't like this on a playstyle level. in practice it's probably not alignment indicative, but read the fucking game make areal vote

haven't seen anything at all since 546. probably bc I'm being a lazy fuck atm. I'll just wing it from here and hope for the best

other things of note, KoreanBBQ has a shitton of content and there's nothing in there that gave me a townread on them. feeling kind of icky about them atm
    Fairly typical catchup post. Wish the statements had more behind them, but whatevz, mine was worse.
    In post 633, pieguyn wrote:town
    1. Tammy
    2. geists (fferyllt + Natirasha)
    4. MC Maraca (Cabd + Ms Marangal)
    10. pieguyn SonOfZeus

probably town
    5. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
    6. Generic
    11. BROseidon
    14. goodmorning

null
    3. Casso the King of Seals (Nachomamma8 + Thor665)
    8. MafiaSSK roflwaffles
    9. Stuffed Crust (Mac + Varsoon)
    12. Brian Skies
    16. pitoli
    18. DOMO

lurkfuck/unsorted
    7. roflcopter
    17. talah
    20. Desperado

scum
    13. KoreanBBQ (GuyInFreezer + Nero Cain)
    15. Sakura Hana
    19. Cephrir

@EVERYONE:
    if one of my townreads or null-town reads is wrong who do you think it probably is?

@KoreanBBQ:
    what's up with that statement of how Varsoon is scum if he had less than 2 posts at whichever point? I'm especially curious

let's fucking go \:D/
    That's a pretty awesome readslist. And it has questions. A reason given with each would be cool, because I know that these can be faked but the depth of the sorting, almost counteracts that.
    In post 634, pieguyn wrote:also
    vote: Sakura

GET READY I'M GONNA TAKE YOU ON A WILD RIDE
    Nevermind that. Never gives a reason for voting. Sure in future posts there is justification but future justification can retroactively prove pieguy's vote.

Like when pieguy does try:
    In post 641, pieguyn wrote:
    In post 640, Sakura Hana wrote:1. Because it's Maracabd and us 3 go ways long.

2. Who's the one WIFOMing here?
    1. see that's my point. given you always say that reasonless RVs are bad, why wouldn't you just out the reason at the time when you made the RV?

2. this is one of the most deflective answers I've ever seen and doesn't actually answer my point. not to mention you don't even say how my post is WIFOM. can you explain plz? also, I'd appreciate if you could answer the question directed towards "EVERYONE" in big bold letters at the end of my catch-up post
    In post 647, pieguyn wrote:
    In post 643, Sakura Hana wrote:1. I didn't have one at the time, I just wanted to leave a post in the thread.
    I don't get it. can you explain further
    In post 643, Sakura Hana wrote:2. You're the one that's bringing it WIFOM about it, I repeat, why wouldn't I do something I normally do as town when I'm scum rather than something different?
    no I pointed out a valid reason and you're the one who chose to put up a WIFOM defense by going "why would I do xxx as scum"
    KoreanBBQ wrote:
    In post 633, pieguyn wrote:@KoreanBBQ: what's up with that statement of how Varsoon is scum if he had less than 2 posts at whichever point? I'm especially curious
    Simple. I've never read Varsoon wrong. Before that post, if most of the posts were from Varsoon, that would be way off his usual townplay and would be most likely scum.
    why do you have mac as scum?

I haven't looked into SC's posts more but if Varsoon has made more posts since then how's your read on him coming along?

which of my townreads do you think is wrong?
    It's just questions towards Sakura. It's never definitive. That's why the vote exists as a definite statement that you think lynching the person will be beneficial towards town. But I digress.
    In post 659, pieguyn wrote:anything specific you like about him?
    In post 656, pieguyn wrote:
    @BBQ:
    what are your thoughts on Cephrir?

@Cephrir:
    what are your thoughts on BBQ?
    I like these two posts though. They're genuine and prove a benefit towards town.
    In post 669, pieguyn wrote:
    In post 666, KoreanBBQ wrote:
    In post 664, pieguyn wrote:that doesn't really help me >_<
    it reminds me of how zmuffin and you had the least specific townreads on each other in imperishable night, and you both were scum 0.0
    Your seemingly-blank-looking-null read on Casso doesn't help anyone either ♫
    (a.k.a. Why null?)
    he's been pushing people all game but I think he does that as both alignments so I don't wanna write him off as town just for that. I'm not sure I like his jump on pitoli. it seems really weird considering he hadn't included pitoli in his reads list wall before then. aside from that, he's in kind of the same boat you're in where htere's a lot of content and I'm concerned that none of it makes me wanna townread him. I moved him up to null bc I've liked his pushes on people, but I'm keeping my eye on him

also, how the fuck am I supposed to get a better read on Sakura when she only had like 3 posts? if it seems too easy it's bc I had to make a judgment based off hardly anything. her few posts that she had lean scum and that's all there is to it
    In post 670, pieguyn wrote:@F16: the first part was due to this
    In post 70, goodmorning wrote:At least two of them are not Town.
    I liked this stance and how she's being upfront about questioning shit that she thinks is incorrect

the second part was this
    In post 184, goodmorning wrote:On pure odds I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you.
    1. It's not a stat course.
    2. Odds distract people.
    3. Unlikely =/= impossible, and it's not even that unlikely.
    it's another stance that shows she's holding true to her beliefs

my read on BRO is a mixture of both of those things. there was another game we played where I had him as null-town almost entirely based off gut and he was scum (thankfully on d2 I turned that shit right around). some of the stuff he's done in this game, combined with the fact that it doesn't seem to match that game, makes me feel somewhat comfortable with him as town atm

generally it means that, at the time of that post, I have that person as town for various reasons. it can be bc of a certain post or a culmination of a bunch of things up to a certain post

in fast and furious Generic was town. he had a scumread on Telo, he wasn't backing down, and he seemed set on getting her lynched (eventually she got lynched and she was town). so I agree that the fact that he's more agreeable here seems odd
    K, pieguy. I get it you're town.

Keeps doing townie stuff for a while until here:
    In post 692, pieguyn wrote:yo I'm town as fuck. wanna work together?

in the meantime, why do you think geists's posts feel off?
    Mentioning that you're townie, even if it is true, is always scummy. And in addition, trying to force a townblock is scummy, but I mean, I guess it could be town? I dunno.

And then a couple posts later comes this even worse post:
    In post 733, pieguyn wrote:#swagginwagon
    vote: BBQ
    Which is just sooo off from pieguy. Sheeping? Getting on a wagon? With a complete lack of reasoning or even interaction with BBQ, beforehand? I don't get it.

Then there are these two posts:
    In post 827, pieguyn wrote:what the hell is going on I don't even
    In post 831, pieguyn wrote:talah where the hell have you been o.o
    That feel like an odd form of buddying/ pieguy not being himself. Pieguy asks questions. There were no questions directed to the players motives here.

But all returns to normalcy in the following post:
    In post 841, pieguyn wrote:idk I was townreading her but I'm starting to have reservations about her too

Tammy brings good points. also, I find it awkward she seemed really excited when I replaced in and she hasn't interacted with me at all since then. that plus Generic's point makes me think some of the stuff she's done so far is fake 0.0 I'm being a lazy fuck right now so I haven't really tried to do any formal sorting, but that's where I'm at

what do you think about Sakura so far?
    good town stuff.

And that carries on for a while. Lots of questions, lots of reasoning.

Then the only other posts that bother me are recent:
    In post 1044, pieguyn wrote:
    In post 1042, MafiaSSK wrote:While it may be easier to townhunt, how do you not get in a cycle of confbias? Especially when someone reaches the point where they can be on your townbloc, then you're looking for why they can still be town and not why are they scum. It's less effective and more prone to bias.
    do you ask this every single time someone forms a townbloc or what

like whats the point of this question. do you srsly think forming townblocks is alignment indicative?
    In post 1042, MafiaSSK wrote:As for the basis of my reads, there were no particulars otherwise I would have mentioned them. Most of them were just my gut feelings. Take that as you will.
    are you at all confident in any of those reads

I'm ok with this
    vote: SSK
    Here because the vote has had no reasoning for pieguy to go after me ever. And then continues as such.
    In post 1051, pieguyn wrote:
    In post 1049, MafiaSSK wrote:I'm pretty confident with my gut? It's usually right, but I like to have substance behind it. So not all the way confident.
    But why are you voting me? What makes you think I'm being scum?
    you don't seem confident @_@ mostly bc you didn't mention anything until you actually gave said reads list, and your tone in 1042

it looks like you're just trying to coast through D1 by asking random questions. I'm not entirely sure on you being scum, but screw it

now that I think about it tho, I made the same mistake with you on imperishable night
    Confidence is apparently a scumtell, not giving reasons in a readslist is also apparently a scumtell even though pieguy dd the same.
    And I ask questions. That's how I hunt. Just like you.
    Your case on me is bs

QED: I just wasted an hour. Pieguy's town. But has a few odd quirks that give it reasonable doubt.
  • "I don't understand this wagon" is a way of phrasing things I've noticed I employ much more as town than scum.
    In post 1804, MafiaSSK wrote:I don't see why StuffedCrust is the leading wagon. They're pretty town IMO.
  • This is believable; "I am so not getting lynched today" is the kind of thing a Real PR who expects their role to keep them alive says:
    In post 3741, MafiaSSK wrote:Okay. So there's not enough time now and I am so not being the lynch of the day.

I am the doctor of this game.

Scum can kill me fine, but I am not getting policy/deadline lynched for lurking again. Not as the doctor.
  • The "I think Geists is a great asset to the town but not a good choice for town leader / what masons?" line of thought sounds genuine.
    It particularly sounds :Unguided: so I'll be impressed if it turns out to be a scum-QT-product.
    In post 4457, MafiaSSK wrote:
    In post 4456, geists wrote:
    In post 4455, MafiaSSK wrote:
    In post 4454, geists wrote:There are no such things as official town leaders. There are leadership vacuums and there are players (usually multiple players in most games) who fill them. And they do that only with the cooperation of the majority of players.
    No shit. Do tell me more about how mafia is played.
    What I was doing was indirectly commenting on the quote that you quoted. Providing my own opinion on why thinking of geists as a town leader is badidea.
    Who did you protect last night?
    You. Because you are an important asset to town.

I hope you have all enjoyed my Radiance.
I hope I have not embarrassed myself by defending scum.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Desperado »

pretty sure that's exactly what happened tho
;)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

naw, changed my mind SSK can die. But I want Bert blood today.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

and then norl
Norlkaz
Norlkaz
Goon
Norlkaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Norlkaz »

In post 4790, Desperado wrote:pretty sure that's exactly what happened tho
Those of you who have played with SSK before are welcome to tell me why the below aren't good reasons to townread him.
Tell me why those things work from SSK scum and I'll reconsider.
Norlkaz
Norlkaz
Goon
Norlkaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Norlkaz »

In post 4792, KoreanBBQ wrote:and then norl
If a serious attempt comes I shall eat you alive, even if I have to break character.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4793, Norlkaz wrote:Tell me why those things work from SSK scum and I'll reconsider.
:neutral:

those things work from scum-anyone. those towntells are weak as fuck and your interpretation of his geists protect is silly.
;)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 4793, Norlkaz wrote:
Why do you want SSK specific scum meta but your town case isn't SSK specific town meta?
In post 4794, Norlkaz wrote:
If a serious attempt comes I shall eat you alive, even if I have to break character.
no you really won't but why threaten me unless you are scumreading me?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 4793, Norlkaz wrote:
Why do you want SSK specific scum meta but your town case isn't SSK specific town meta?
In post 4794, Norlkaz wrote:
no you really won't but why threaten me unless you are scumreading me?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 4795, Desperado wrote:
In post 4793, Norlkaz wrote:Tell me why those things work from SSK scum and I'll reconsider.
:neutral:

those things work from scum-anyone. those towntells are weak as fuck and your interpretation of his geists protect is silly.
also this.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Bert »

I'm so lost in this game...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”