Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2506, havingfitz wrote:
@ Whiskers
wrt ...why at the Neighborizors all being viewed as anti-town roles? 
That's the theory, isn't it?

In post 2506, havingfitz wrote:
@ Whiskers
wrt ...that's wrong.  A town QT cop is more valuable than a scum QT cop because wtf would scum care who the neighbors were and who they might have neighbored?  Whereas a town QT cop (as has been mentioned several times already iirc) can catch people in a lie.  Unless every person on the scum team has claimed neighbor...then there are players out there who would come back to a town QT cop investigation has having a posivive result...and have some explaining to do.  I will probably neighbor but it will only be on other neighbors.  I think it is in our best interest to minimize the number of players who are claimed to be in QTs to maximize Mala's chance (if telling the truth) of finding someone with a QT who didn't fess up to it.  Your inability to see this is concerning.
I'm perfectly able to see it. Are
you
able to see that the chance of the thing functioning in the way you think it will, is minuscule? All
I
am doing, is questioning the assertion that the role
must be town
, "because it would be useless as scum." It's already very,
very
unlikely to work,
AND
we have to shoot ourselves in the foot-- effectively disabling three of our other power roles-- for it to even have a
shot
of helping.

In the end, it's fucking closed, theme game, and you don't fucking know what the roles are or what the setup is.
Ok?
I don't care that you disagree with me, but don't act all "Oh my god whiskers, how can't you see this!?" Instead, take your head far enough out your ass that you can question all of the matter-of-fact bullshit that you're coming in later to "catch up on".

And you know? I was going to call you a sheep. But yeah. Catchup posts. You can go ahead and be scum.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2507, shos wrote:and I would like to hear your explanation about the 'change in tone - becomes new pirate mollie'. what tone is it that I'm using?
In post 2454, shos wrote:that is just such a useful answer oh my gawd!!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I agree that fitz sounds sheepish in some of his posts. I'm not that sure about him being town anymore.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2512, shos wrote:That mess around the claim is bad, and the latest posting of whis is freaking horrible,
dat nitpicking, ignoring and posting on irrelevant stuff.
whis does have some goot content here and there but I really dunno.

I'm thinking maybe to just let it go and call him wtfnull just like wisdom, and go back to voting matt -_-; lemme get some other games first, I'll need to refresh.
I swear to god I will fuckking lynch you for this shit.

I am
always
nit-picking. That's the fucking point of the game, idiot.
I am not ignoring fucking
anything
. If I'm ignoring something, bring it up to me, and I will go ahead and fucking pick it right the fuck
clean
of nits.
I am not "posting on irrelevant stuff." There
IS NO IRRELEVANT STUFF. IT'S A FUCKING MAFIA GAME. EVERYTHING IN THE THREAD, RELATED TO THE GAME OR IT'S PLAYERS, IS RELEVANT.

WANNA FUCKING TRY AGAIN, MOUSE?

But no, seriously. Bring up all the "irrelevant stuff" I'm posting. I think I mentioned my pokemon game like, a hundred years ago.

No more accusing people of "posting irrelevant stuff". Not from
anybody
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2527, Wisdom wrote:I agree that fitz sounds sheepish in some of his posts. I'm not that sure about him being town anymore.
Let me see if I can wiggle that lever a little bit more, maybe free up that read of yours just a
little
bit further.
In post 2506, havingfitz wrote:Not a fan of ika's posting.
Oh, cool, are you asking him questions like I'm doing, to see if he's scum? Want to investigate that shit
any
?

In post 2506, havingfitz wrote:I agree that fitz sounds sheepish in some of his posts. I'm not that sure about him being town anymore.
VOTE: ika[/quote]
Ah, I see, that's a 'no'.

Guess you're scum!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2519, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 2517, shos wrote:
In post 2516, Grimgroove wrote:ooba, you've been calling me scum for a while now. Time to put your arguments where your mouth is.
are you saying 'vote me if you dare'? O_o; what's the point of this?
GG: what is your opinion about the setup spec? would you say that there's a scum in the neighbourizers pool?
No, I'm telling him what is written down. Not "vote me if you dare". I don't ask for votes, I ask for arguments. The point of asking for that should be obvious. I remember him saying something along the line sof me being some kind of Mafia Godfather and my virgin status being proof of that. Obviously, this isn't an argument.

I gave my opinions about the set-up spec and my own stab at it around a week ago. Your question is proof of this game simply dragging to the deadline. Do the reasonable thing and jump on the obvtown train consisting op people who put time and energy in this game when it actually mattered and vote ika. Thank you.
It's called "Argument from repetition."
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by Wisdom »

That's what shos meant by ignoring. You acting like grim never explained that or me never suspecting nacho etc.
Of course, you're not the only one doing that and it's not scummy in any way, but I figured you wanted to know.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2531, Wisdom wrote:That's what shos meant by ignoring. You acting like grim never explained that or me never suspecting nacho etc.
Of course, you're not the only one doing that and it's not scummy in any way, but I figured you wanted to know.
Acting like Grim never explained what?

Unless you mean, "I didn't acknowledge GG's post" until just now.
Because if that's what you mean, and if that's what he means, if that's what's passing for "ignoring" these days,
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Point is everyone can't remember everything that has been said, and it sometimes annoys people. It's normal.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by shos »

Not only. Example wouldbe 2447, for which the only comment was OMFG YOU SUCK LEARN TO SPELL
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

Which as I also told you, is also annoying.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:18 am

Post by Whiskers »

shos wrote:Not only. Example wouldbe 2447, for which the only comment was OMFG YOU SUCK LEARN TO SPELL
Oh, my dear boy, that's because 2447 had literally nothing else in it!
In post 2447, shos wrote:Ph my gawd 28 pages :0
What a great way to start off a post. "I'm way behind and still have the time to act like a complete tool." First impressions!
In post 2447, shos wrote:Anyway if we were lynching someone for not obeying your plans immediately we would have all been dead by now. He *has* posted since so im just guessing that equals no. I dont agree to such a lynch reason lol.
I'm pretty sure this refers to the "is ika a Virgin, is ika claiming Virgin/Not" bit going on at the time.
If this is the case, then ika posting since then would not equal "no", it would equal "avoidance". Which, really, would be a better reason to lynch him than any claim he could have made.
Of course, the shit about Wisdom turning his gun on anybody is old-ass news. Why are you bringing it up?
In post 2447, shos wrote:If we go by claims, whiskers should be lynched, dat claim without flavor in ability andd that mess around day/night. He is one of the nei claims so thats OK cuz its a small lynch pool.
I'm not sure I can discuss this; I'm biased. Let me assert again and again that I don't have "No flavour in ability," and then clarify that the flavour explains why I Neighborizer power
in the Day,
not why I have a Neighborizer power. I could understand you pushing the angle that "Day-talk is really more useful for scum", but you're not. You're just saying, "WHOA, WEIRD!"
Of course, I'm talking to the guy who thought my bit about moving to florida was a direct quote from my role PM, so.
In post 2447, shos wrote:If we dont hunt by role setupspec and assumptions, then im OK with matt, mala, and probably thats it.
Oh, that's nice. No mention of the fact that Matt is
also
a Neighborizer, and Mala has been, apparently, cleared because of her role. But, no fair enough, your premise was that we're
not
taking the role claims and setup spec into account.
Because, for some reason, you think that it's black and white; you either lynch someone based
solely
on mechanics, or you lynch them
entirely
without use of that information.

But let me go ahead and point out, maybe this is telling of you, my darling shos!

This tells me you don't think I'm scum. You want to lynch me, based solely on my claim? Hunting
without
"role setupspec and assumptions," I'm perfectly town, and you'd lynch only Matt and Mala? Yet you're pushing my lynch- even had your vote on me.
In post 2447, shos wrote:I have a townread on peng although mirari gave me a point to think about regarding him. Townread on ooba is strong, very sttong. Null on ika and nacho, ika cuz mollie was meh and ika is meh to the other side, and i alwaus have real hard time reading nacho. Might iso him if i have time.
Then there's this big list of reads that are basically "Null, town, null, null, null, not sure." Don't give any reasons for any of that shit, of course, either.
In post 2447, shos wrote:Wisdom is omgwtfnull. His posting has very many omgus- he callspractically everyone scum if they dont agree with him/act as he wants, and hes a little dense in many cases and stubborn as hell. But all these are not alignment telling and by now i have no idea how to read him.
Oh, and hey, something new! Add a "null" to that list, past-Whiskers!
But in all honesty, shos has really turned up the brain-juice with this little snippet, in which he recounts that, Wisdom attacks lots of people, and-- er, nevermind, that's it. shos devoted an entire paragraph to saying, "I don't know how to read Wisdom, Wisdom omgus'es, Wisdom is stubborn, I don't know how to read Wisdom."
Sigh. We knew this already. In fact, most of us have been readily observing it.
But thanks for the update, you beautiful mouse.

In post 2447, shos wrote:Des needs to participate more. Honestly, i remember mollie more than him. Dont remember shit about him.
Oh, my bad. You didn't forget Desperado, you only forgot him later.
Btw, "Null".
In post 2447, shos wrote:GG has his sparks and im leaning town on him from gamestart behavior, but his claim puts him in a pool likely to contain scum and ooba is supertown so we'll see eventually.
"Null". Or, more accurately, "Town, but possibly scum."
In post 2447, shos wrote:Wis whis malmatmol ooba gg nacho me peng
Oh mirari
Well hmm. Mirari can be scum. Can. Im thinking town, but this is a very weak read.

Oh and fitz yes duh well. I think he is town. His catchup was good iirc.

Think this prettymuch sums up what i can remember.
And then this shit! I included it just for the sake of completeness. Wouldn't want to "ignore" anything!

<3
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2536, Whiskers wrote:the flavour explains why I Neighborizer power in the Day
-.-
Can you explain again what your flavor says?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:30 am

Post by Whiskers »

shos' reads list as of 2447

shos - himself
ooba
- "strong"
town

Malakittens
-
town
from setup,
scum
from scumhunting
Wisdom
- omgbbq (
null
)
Nachomamma8
-
null

havingfitz
-
Town
. "His catchup was good" (despite the fact that those are super easy to counterfeit.)
penguin_alien
-
null

Desperado
- "I don't remember him";
Null
ika
-
null

Whiskers
-
scum
from setup,
town
from scumhunting
MattP
-
town
from setup,
scum
from scumhuntinng
Grimgroove
- leaning
town
from "gamestart behaviour", but claim puts him in a likely-
scum
pool?
Null
Mirari
- "Can" be
scum
, but has a very weak
town
read on him. Fencesitting at worst, "
null
" at best.

Does this look about right, Doc?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

Whiskers you're still having that tendency to criticize playstyles. What's the point of what you're doing now?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:46 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2537, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2536, Whiskers wrote:the flavour explains why I Neighborizer power in the Day
-.-
Can you explain again what your flavor says?
It's something like, "The day is your domain, you have power during the day." And I'm paraphrasing because I'm not going back to look, but that's approximately what it says. Uses the word "domain" and all that shit. Why I made that post linking to the D&D "Sun Domain" cleric shit.
Wisdom wrote:Whiskers you're still having that tendency to criticize playstyles. What's the point of what you're doing now?
I believe it's called "discrediting."
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

Go back and look. Does it say anything more other than the domain stuff? It doesn't make any sense that it's not said why you're a neighborizer.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:00 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2541, Wisdom wrote:Go back and look. Does it say anything more other than the domain stuff? It doesn't make any sense that it's not said why you're a neighborizer.
No.
It does not say why power.
It does say why Day-power.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

Whatever
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:08 am

Post by Whiskers »

Please instead discuss shos having all null reads, except for two town reads, one read that relies on only using setup speculation and claims, and two more that intentionally exclude that information.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

Don't care about it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:19 am

Post by Whiskers »

Fair enough. How about the fact that shos is attacking me for having "ignored" his post with all null reads?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

I explained what he meant by ignoring.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:25 am

Post by shos »

Looks like whiskers started reading. The forced conclusions are wrong inherently tho. Ill read the longwall and explain more from computer. Till then, im still strictly against a lynch based on setup spec with no flips.

Pedit these are not all null reads. My nulls arenacho, des, and nullwtf in wisdom. You trying to cut it black or white is wrong.instead you can divide it to 'will lynch *today*' and will nit.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:26 am

Post by shos »

Btw i find it funny that you said nothing can be said about my post and then you post a lifelong wall of china aboit it

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”