Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Wis, you're being a bit ridiculous with this push.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nacho
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah, no. First you agreed, now I'm ridiculous again. Die.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1882, shos wrote:No.
The qts are to replace it id say.
My role might be one though. O.o and peng is town for dat "opportunity lost" post with the l-2
You might be an investigative role? If you are one, counterclaim. Otherwise it looks like you are implying knowledge that none exist and Mala won't be counter claimed which is actually pretty scummy!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2027, Wisdom wrote:Yeah, no. First you agreed, now I'm ridiculous again. Die.
First I agreed, then she posted.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Wisdom »

And?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1895, Wisdom wrote:shos and grim are returning to my scumpile btw, both for failing to be logical and ignoring mirari
Why did you think Grim was scummy here again?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2030, Wisdom wrote:And?
And she was town when she did.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

How was she town?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2031, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1895, Wisdom wrote:shos and grim are returning to my scumpile btw, both for failing to be logical and ignoring mirari
Why did you think Grim was scummy here again?
I didnt, I was just frustrated
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1937, shos wrote:IF THERE IS A COP THAT CAN ONLY COP TOWN ON ONE PLAYER AND ALL OTHERS ARE MILLERS OR SCUM AND NOBODY KNOWS THAT IT IS FUCKIN NOT MAKING ANT KINDOFCSENSE

IM DRUNK AND IT STILL MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.
But three players are neighborizers. And two of those three are delayed neighborizers. And the third is one shot. So...?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2035, Nachomamma8 wrote:And two of those three are delayed neighborizers. And the third is one shot. So...?
None is delayed. They neighborize on N1 but the neighborhood forms at the end so they don't talk on N1. That's not delayed.
Matt is two-shot.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Mirari »

I just realized 1895 even existed. Wis, you're being petty about people not seeing things your way. :|
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

When people make sense, I don't mind. Grim and shos were failing to comprehend how Mala's claim makes sense. And shos apparently still does.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1977, pirate mollie wrote:
@ mod - due to changes IRL circumstances I request to be replaced. sorry guys.
:(

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2002, Wisdom wrote:I called both of them town easily too. That's because they are both relatively easy players to read.
AA9, sure. Fitz, not so much.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

Well, for me he is. 2/2 so far.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 368, penguin_alien wrote:Yeah, I want to see where Mala's going with this, as she's never gone out this strongly after me before. Maybe she believes her ability to read me has improved, but I seem to recall the two of us being massively paranoid about one another in past games only for it to amount to either nothing or a blow to the town. There's been a town-Mala scum-me game completed since then, but I still think she's grandstanding.
so I've seen penguin make a statement like this a few times. The first time was when I originally pushed on her in PYP as town in a paranoid endgame scenario, where she made a "he can read me so why is he pushing me now?" comment that rang very townish. Then, in Harry Potter, she correctly identified me as scummy when I was pushing her as scum, but then flipped on me when I fake cleared her. Both times when she focused on our interactions she took a strong position on them. When she was scum and I was town, she never really emphasized the point; she let it go easily in favor of mostly defending herself. Her position here lacks the usual conviction, but I liked that it was brought up early.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What I didn't like is that penguins vote didn't change at that time; she felt like she had something better in the Mala vote (which she appears o think over and add to in her next post), but instead she keeps voting Mirari because Mirari asked a question? It feels like an awkward response to someone pegging you early and then tunneling the fuck out of you afterwards.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 992, penguin_alien wrote:I'm not getting 'scum' from the shos ISO. Reading through his posts, I find myself nodding along.

Wisdom looks town, mostly because it seems like he can't help himself as town from tunneling, being fixated on his reads, and generally not changing his game overmuch. Not what I saw from scum-Wisdom in Newbie 1448.

GG is paranoid and suspicious. Not looking for the easy buddy with shos, and he's not afraid to tangle with Nacho. His refutation of the 'Mala goes and looks up Actor to see if that could be MattP's role' supposed town tell is in line with my opinion as well.

Whiskers is town. Sorry, but scum don't see someone with an emotional playstyle and say, 'gee, let's push that person's buttons for funsies.'

AA9 is saying all the town-AA9 things, but in a game like this where she knows a decent number of people, I'd expect the interactive part of her style to be more front-and-center. Heaven knows I get being behind, but it's a drastic falloff. On the other hand, her defensiveness about it is townish, so I'd let it slide pending further info.

Desperado's willing to engage with mollie over the weak Whiskers scum read and tells Wisdom off. I disagree about shos, but I think he has a point with mollie.

Mala thinking that MattP would indicate his role so early on looks like hopeful scum. I don't think that Mala would pull any fake emotional stuff, so I think her frustration with Wisdom is genuine.

This:
In post 871, Malakittens wrote:
In post 868, Desperado wrote:@ Wisdom: Arc (early townread w/ mollie) and someone weird...Mirari?

Mala, I'm seeing the same things you are. I don't think it's her towngame either.

With that said, humans are...human, and she might just be off her towngame.
This doesn't chive w/ your last post before this.

You are now thinking Peng is a ML and I'm scum.

Get your feelings straight.
isn't town interacting with other people's reads. This is 'how dare you change your mind even a little bit.'

MattP, still don't see him laying out anything that convinces me shos is even scummy, let alone scum. (and to clarify, by 'following the game' I mean 'comprehending the arguments that mirror popular opinion' rather than 'reading the thread') But I'm willing to buy that he has a strong mutual town read on/with Wisdom, and Wisdom-town makes me think MattP-town.

Mirari, I don't like posts like this:
In post 216, Mirari wrote:Not that I know. I have only played two games here and I don't think you were a player in those games. I'm just asking you too vote because ooba votes are bad.
where it takes more than one post for Mirari to explain why ooba votes are bad. It's not helpful and reads as artificial to me.

Calling shos' posts filler is also a gross mischaracterization. You can disagree with the content, but there's no way they're fluff.
In post 699, Mirari wrote:Also the same reason penguin is scum. I just realized Mala is on her wagon. That increases the credibility of the wagon and the likelihood of penguin being scum if you ask me. Decisions, decisions...
This is odd. You don't mention Mala that I can find anywhere else before this in your postings, yet suddenly her being on my wagon makes it so much better. And to say that she's 'on my wagon' is a mild way of putting it; she's been on my wagon forever pushing my lynch. This isn't some surprising new development that represents someone changing her mind about me.

Nacho, don't agree with all his stances, but I'm getting a gut-town vibe off him. Anything further I'd like to think I can sort out a bit further down the line.

ooba, here:
In post 770, ooba wrote:Penguin scum flip would mean Mala town. Plus I never liked the fact that Nacho was on the shos wagon. Lets see where this leads..

Vote: Penguin
seems like town being frank. And considering their wagons in light of other reads, instead of trying to push lynches through irrespective of inconsistencies in their stances. I'd like it better without the slight implication of it being an exploratory vote. Also seems flexible in a non-scummy way.

mollie, still don't comprehend the inflexibility on Whiskers earlier. I get being annoyed with someone, but at a certain point it's only reasonable to step back and see if there's a non-'people are attacking me!' explanation. The Whiskers conflict read as a good way for mollie to kill time. The chair discussion also seems null. Yes, I've seen town-mollie pull it out, but I certainly wouldn't draw conclusions from it, given that the goal of the game as scum is to play a town game in any aspects that don't damage your team's chances. The chair pic falls under that category.

Overall reads:

Town:
shos
GG
Whiskers
Wisdom

Town enough I would disagree with their lynch:
AA9
Desperado
MattP
Nacho
ooba

Scum enough that I wouldn't condemn their lynch:
Mirari
Mala
mollie

Scum:
I'm too out of sync with a lot of people's reads to feel like I have anyone whose lynch I'd feel super-confident on.

That's all I have tonight.
I don't like that her scumread on Mala disregards everything that penguin was publicly mulling over before; I feel like Mala pushing hard on town penguin for absolutely no reason is the type of thing that would stand out the strongest to town penguin, yet all we get is "hopeful scum" (what?) and one quote of Mala's. This is especially weird when she is happy to call mollie scum for inflexibility of Whiskers.

I don't like that she calls Matt town because Wisdom town.

And I don't like the general trend of picking out a post and having that decide the read as opposed to making reads based on the big picture; I can see Peng opening ISOs, finding a post she thinks she can comment on, then ignoring the rest.

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 1.17penguin_alien - 4 - Malakittens, ooba, Mirari, Nachomamma8 (L-3)
Mirari - 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)
Malakittens - 4 - Desperado, shos, Whiskers, MattP (L-3)
Whiskers - 1 - pirate mollie (L-6)
MattP - 2 - havingfitz, Grimgroove (L-5)
Nachomamma8 - 1 - Wisdom (L-6)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)
Searching for a replacement for pirate mollie.

Interesting Fact #18: Hebe, Ares, and Hephaestus are all children of Zeus and Hera, but Hebe is the only non-Olympian.

In post 1977, pirate mollie wrote:
@ mod - due to changes IRL circumstances I request to be replaced. sorry guys.
Understood. Hope your RL issues work out.
Last edited by Elyse on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I feel discriminated against.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ELYSE

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Elyse »

Hmm?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You left me all alone

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”