Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1271, shos wrote:
In post 1262, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1257, Wisdom wrote:She did not do anything different. She is acting exactly like she did in her other scum games. Which I have already explained.
You said she ignored you and didn't do shit. I showed where she did the opposite of both of those things. I showed that a while ago. You still have not rebutted that point. You haven't rebutted a lot of points.
that's point specific. take a wider look at the game.
In post 1266, Nachomamma8 wrote:Shos, you made that statement before AA9 was replaced. Are you psychic or something?
this was only after:
In post 1221, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello Mod, I am sorry, My cousin is hospitalized and I am spending this week at hospital more and I may only get few mins to come online from my worktime to do this. So I may not have time for this game. Please replace me out. TY :)
Ooba and Mirari say hello.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1269, Nachomamma8 wrote:So, ready steady go:

Mala is scum because she responded immediately and produced content when Wisdom accused her of not producing content. This is a contradiction to her normal scum meta of ignoring Wisdom and not doing anything.

Mala is also scum because she ignored the penguin case until Wisdom prodded her. This is because Mala cares less as scum; she cares more as town and wouldn't leave a big wall to respond to until later.
this is a blatant misrep of like everyone.

guys, we dug like madmen this night it's 2 am now, I'm getting tired again so I'll go to sleep in hope I actually manage to fall asleep, lol.

so eh. night guys. this was a useful day.

pedit: oh I'm just never ever going to stop being ninja'd eh?

let's respond to mollie before I go
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1269, Nachomamma8 wrote:So, ready steady go:

Mala is scum because she responded immediately and produced content when Wisdom accused her of not producing content. This is a contradiction to her normal scum meta of ignoring Wisdom and not doing anything.

Mala is also scum because she ignored the penguin case until Wisdom prodded her. This is because Mala cares less as scum; she cares more as town and wouldn't leave a big wall to respond to until later.
this is a blatant misrep of like everyone.

guys, we dug like madmen this night it's 2 am now, I'm getting tired again so I'll go to sleep in hope I actually manage to fall asleep, lol.

so eh. night guys. this was a useful day.

pedit: oh I'm just never ever going to stop being ninja'd eh?

let's respond to mollie before I go

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

As does penguin, for that matter.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1239, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1236, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1229, Grimgroove wrote:pirate mollie, how would you call your own play in this game?
weirded out that whiskers is clearly an alt who knows me and is harassing me and no1 cares but now that I am stepping away from it a bit I am getting some info

matt, nacho, wis are town <------ don't touch them

I am still working out other things. ooba and that mirari girl are interesting and might be a strong town unit.

I lack conviction in my shos vote tbh

what a weird question
The correct answer to that question would have been: "My play sucks."
That would have been an honest answer. Because I've just checked your ISO and your play is extremely bad.

Your townreads show me you've been happy with simply looking at the surface. Having the top 3-posters of this game in your townreads reeks of laziness from your part.

What is your read on Malakittens? What is your read on groovy kid?
I don't think my play has been bad.

I have had to play the game on the defensive

and I am not liking you
whew!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1192, Wisdom wrote:But I don't like at all how you try to argue that I am tunneling, especially when you've seen me being right about Mala before. If anything, you are the one who is unreasonably convinced that Mala must be town.

Grim might just be right about you being her buddy.
9__9

Sorry hun, but this
really, really
reads as, "You disagree with me? You suggest I might be tunneling? SCUM! YOU ARE THE SCUM!!"
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1215, Wisdom wrote:Seriously, she is pushing penguin, right? She is like 100% sure penguin is scum. penguin posts a wall after days of inactivity, and
Mala completely ignores it and responds to completely irrelevant things (that might hurt her image if she didn't)
. Then after I prod her and ask her why she is not responding to it, she decided to do so.

Why are you ignoring this? Why the hell would she not respond to it the first chance she got?
I do have to ask though, why is [other parts of the game], including [the wagon/attack on her] "completely irrelevant? Mala is only allowed to talk about the scumread she's tunneling? Er...
In post 1217, Wisdom wrote:I didn't expect a town reaction because her doing nothing was already something not town.
Ah, I see.
Confirmation bias.

Gotcha!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1274, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1238, shos wrote:*snip*
shos it is by poe and I am sorry for that. will you plz look at whiskers omg I feel like I am speaking into the void.

not liking groovy kid.

VOTE: leap of faith
hardly what I was expecting.
In post 1155, shos wrote:I have something to say about mollie's vote on me.
sure, pres
, but I want mollie to answer before I say it out loud.
^^^anagram the bolded. PRESSURE. I thought that was a pressure vote. disappointed, that would've totally got you towncred.

so tell me about your PoE?

OH MY GAWD CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE LET ME POST AND NOT NINJA ME

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Okay I foresee myself going really angry and starting shouting at people to lynch Mala, so I'm just going to accept Nacho is completely blind and stubborn (or scum, but doubt it) and end this exchange.

I am not going to support any other lynch today, barring someone scumclaiming.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1229, Grimgroove wrote:pirate mollie, how would you call your own play in this game?
weirded out that whiskers is clearly an alt who knows me and is harassing me and no1 cares but now that I am stepping away from it a bit I am getting some info

I am still working out other things. ooba and that mirari girl are interesting and might be a strong town unit.

what a weird question
That would have been an honest answer. Because I've just checked your ISO and your play is extremely bad.

Your townreads show me you've been happy with simply looking at the surface. Having the top 3-posters of this game in your townreads reeks of laziness from your part.

I got limited time, but why ask about a read on yourself?

Also I'm noticing that Mollie is keeping her distance, cheerleading Wis in regards to his read on me while calling Nacho town, but saying Wisdom is better in terms of reading me. Which basically isn't true because they are likely equal.

Wisdom has played with a majority of scum-me with only 2-3 town me. (not exactly sure on the town number.)
Nacho has played with a majority of town-me with only 4-5 scum me. (One of which he was scum with me).

So in my eyes they are on equal playing field in terms of that.

When I get home I can go exactly in numbers, but right now I don't have the time as I'm on a 15 min break and I'm probably not gonna get to reply to everything.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1275, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1271, shos wrote:
In post 1262, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1257, Wisdom wrote:She did not do anything different. She is acting exactly like she did in her other scum games. Which I have already explained.
You said she ignored you and didn't do shit. I showed where she did the opposite of both of those things. I showed that a while ago. You still have not rebutted that point. You haven't rebutted a lot of points.
that's point specific. take a wider look at the game.
In post 1266, Nachomamma8 wrote:Shos, you made that statement before AA9 was replaced. Are you psychic or something?
this was only after:
In post 1221, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello Mod, I am sorry, My cousin is hospitalized and I am spending this week at hospital more and I may only get few mins to come online from my worktime to do this. So I may not have time for this game. Please replace me out. TY :)
Ooba and Mirari say hello.
In post 1278, Nachomamma8 wrote:As does penguin, for that matter.
?????????????????????

confuzzled.

also @mollie: whiskers is practically conftown in my eyes. 100% not today's lynch. probably not tomorrow or ever.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1280, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1192, Wisdom wrote:But I don't like at all how you try to argue that I am tunneling, especially when you've seen me being right about Mala before. If anything, you are the one who is unreasonably convinced that Mala must be town.

Grim might just be right about you being her buddy.
9__9

Sorry hun, but this
really, really
reads as, "You disagree with me? You suggest I might be tunneling? SCUM! YOU ARE THE SCUM!!"
Good, that's how it should read. I don't like people unreasonably disagreeing with me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1256, shos wrote:
In post 1235, Nachomamma8 wrote:Hey wisdom. What has grim done this game?
This post took a brick and threw it at my face.
Grim was a townread of mine. probably because of inertia. my meta of him-town is VERY strong. and it is nowhere nearing what I see this game.
GG, do you agree? is there any reason for that? I might need a hard reset on you..

what a weird question
I honestly don't know what to do with this answer. but regarding the reads: care to explain? specifically, can you tell me why you think Matt is town? and why do ooba and mirari stand alone outside the rest of the town as a strong town unit?

..also, what is conviction? :( I've seen it multiple times by now....and answer my question regarding your me-vote please.
answered your question and ooba and mirari seem to know each other well :wink: so if they mutually town read each other then heyo townbloc

I think mirari has ooba in her town pile and I am town reading mirari so
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1281, Whiskers wrote:I do have to ask though, why is [other parts of the game], including [the wagon/attack on her] "completely irrelevant? Mala is only allowed to talk about the scumread she's tunneling? Er...
Because when you are town, priority is catching scum. When you are scum, priority is maintaining a good image so you don't get lynched.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1231, Wisdom wrote:Since I have reminded her twice that her ignoring me is a scumtell, she did not have that option.
Doesn't matter. The tell you're using is,
Mala scum ignores Wisdom.

What occured (according to MattP) is,
]Mala did not ignore Wisdom.

ergo, Mala is not scum, right?

Reminding her that it's a scumtell doesn't matter. She
knows
it's a scumtell. Why wouldn't she have kept on ignoring you then?

The matter is, was she ignoring you, or not?

[preedit]
Wisdom wrote:Good, that's how it should read. I don't like people unreasonably disagreeing with me.
It's not unreasonable. Also, this is threatening. I think there's a mafia-lingo term for it but I don't remember atm.

[preedit]
Wisdom wrote:
In post 1281, Whiskers wrote:I do have to ask though, why is [other parts of the game], including [the wagon/attack on her] "completely irrelevant? Mala is only allowed to talk about the scumread she's tunneling? Er...
Because when you are town, priority is catching scum. When you are scum, priority is maintaining a good image so you don't get lynched.
I'm pretty sure you know this isn't true. If people think you're scum, they won't listen to you. If people don't
you, they won't listen to you. If you have a "bad image," then you get lynched. When you are lynched, you can not catch scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1151, shos wrote:starting on 41.

@Nacho: can you link me to games where mala has replaced out as town?? that is such an incredibly easy thing to fake that I really want to see if it holds any water.
and no, me that is not me compromising, that is me saying that I'm not going to hold my vote eternally and I keep an open mind, because yes, I have more than just one scumread. This is not scummy at all. ESPECIALLY considering the wall I made just about a piss later, in which I voted mala. and that vote stayed, now that I'm flipping it on wisdom and off wisdom - mala is a steady scumread for almost the entire game, I think.

goddammit mala you're a girl. that's like AtE automatically for me :( meh, I'm sorry hun, but you saying how on that matter X and tht one Y doesn't change the facts. I'd be glada if you could link me to both of them if nacho doesn't or if you get it first.

oh man, AA9...we need a replacement guys.. my wall is right...

pedit: I did not mean it was buddying, lol, the opposite. I was saying what happened to the buddying in the time when everyone voted me for no reason. I can dig it out for you if you need. that quote from 1135 is probably something I missed the importance thereof, but now I can see it. you guys buddied hard when it was convenient, when you all just piled on me and deflected anything else. now you really don't know each other.

consistency=\=dependent on situation. ==> someone is faking.
How on earth is saying my gender AtE. What the?..

I think we have gone over this in past games. When I'm home I'm reminding myself to check this.

So two things on my list to check:

Number of games with Wisdom and Nacho.
My gender discussion in any games revolving Shos.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1151, shos wrote:starting on 41.

@Nacho: can you link me to games where mala has replaced out as town?? that is such an incredibly easy thing to fake that I really want to see if it holds any water.
and no, me that is not me compromising, that is me saying that I'm not going to hold my vote eternally and I keep an open mind, because yes, I have more than just one scumread. This is not scummy at all. ESPECIALLY considering the wall I made just about a piss later, in which I voted mala. and that vote stayed, now that I'm flipping it on wisdom and off wisdom - mala is a steady scumread for almost the entire game, I think.

goddammit mala you're a girl. that's like AtE automatically for me :( meh, I'm sorry hun, but you saying how on that matter X and tht one Y doesn't change the facts. I'd be glada if you could link me to both of them if nacho doesn't or if you get it first.

oh man, AA9...we need a replacement guys.. my wall is right...

pedit: I did not mean it was buddying, lol, the opposite. I was saying what happened to the buddying in the time when everyone voted me for no reason. I can dig it out for you if you need. that quote from 1135 is probably something I missed the importance thereof, but now I can see it. you guys buddied hard when it was convenient, when you all just piled on me and deflected anything else. now you really don't know each other.

consistency=\=dependent on situation. ==> someone is faking.
How on earth is saying my gender AtE. What the?..

I think we have gone over this in past games. When I'm home I'm reminding myself to check this.

So two things on my list to check:

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1290, Malakittens wrote:So two things on my list to check:

Do I need to comment on this?

Look at what she fucking cares to respond. Things that have ZERO importance.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1284, Malakittens wrote:

what a weird question

I got limited time, but why ask about a read on yourself?

Also I'm noticing that Mollie is keeping her distance, cheerleading Wis in regards to his read on me while calling Nacho town, but saying Wisdom is better in terms of reading me. Which basically isn't true because they are likely equal.

Wisdom has played with a majority of scum-me with only 2-3 town me. (not exactly sure on the town number.)
Nacho has played with a majority of town-me with only 4-5 scum me. (One of which he was scum with me).

So in my eyes they are on equal playing field in terms of that.

When I get home I can go exactly in numbers, but right now I don't have the time as I'm on a 15 min break and I'm probably not gonna get to reply to everything.
lets have a list of people who have melted down when I have scumhunted them

you
matt
wis
groovy kid
nacho
shos <---- didn't exactly meltdown and say he hated me but came close in sabotage

if other people are pushing on the above playerlist you best believe I will supportive of it. I have matt, wis and nacho as town

I am unsure on you. I feel like it will take time to read you but I am not going to ignore 1 of my townreads push on you.
whew!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1243, shos wrote:when you are scum, and make cases or something, you need to fabricate stuff. fake stuff.
Incorrect.

In post 1243, shos wrote:scum HAVE to fake. this is just scum behaviour.
INCORRECT!!

Actually, there's some truth to the first one. You do need to fabricate stuff to make cases. As town, because you have a very small amount of information. As scum, because you have to pretend you're town.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1121, ooba wrote:
@Wisdom:"ooba, why do you not like Grimgroove?"
There's nothing that made me go "that's town"
@Mala: I want to hear more on Ooba and Mirari. Ooba I want to hear your thoughts on Mirari saying that he can read you well because you both live together.
I cannot comment about online play because like Mirari mentioned - this is our first game together. However, we have played IRL before. However, there are three things that make me feel better about Mirari:
- As scum in our IRL games, Mirari always has the tendency to attack me. Usually lines like "He is scum" with no particular reasoning.
- I wouldn't call it 'playing as a team exactly' but when we play IRL, we tend to refine our reads by discussing it interacting with each other. Mirari initially commenting on my not posting ("Where's my beloved ooba?") plus trying to get me to change my vote from Arc ("Ooba, hun, you should probably change your vote.") fits with her town profile.

Mirari reads me better than the average player. But I was initially paranoid about the sheer number of "ooba is town" at the start. But on reflection, there are signs to her town meta than scum(see above) and overall, feels strong town to me.
@Nacho: Ooba posting remains low energy which makes me sad.
I always take a bit of time to build up - I get emoitionaly invested in a game over time. I'm hardly useless this game though.
@shos:ooba's post is plainly wrong imo. that's a bad post. it's just wrong and misrepful imo.
How exactly is it plainly wrong?

@Matt:
Does you technique account for length of actual games or total number of posts made by that player? I like the analysis but think (No. of times player posted scum)/(Total number of posts by player in game) would be a better metric to measure.

Shos's 1023 post was so overactive - just gave me bad vibes all around. But I'm trying to see if it falls into the "it's soo bad it cannot be scum" category and figure out possible partners based on reactions\voting if he's scum.
That's for telling me that you have some mafia experience because really what the town read looked like was "I can read him well because we live together". At least with you telling me that you have some rlmafia experience it goes beyond just that. Maybe I can't legitly prove that your meta for rlmafia is true and I have to take my word on it, but at least having it explained makes me feel a bit better about you.

I'm just unsure why Mirari didn't respond to it like this, but I probably didn't word it right.

Okay times up I'm gone.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1121, ooba wrote:
@Wisdom:"ooba, why do you not like Grimgroove?"
There's nothing that made me go "that's town"
@Mala: I want to hear more on Ooba and Mirari. Ooba I want to hear your thoughts on Mirari saying that he can read you well because you both live together.
I cannot comment about online play because like Mirari mentioned - this is our first game together. However, we have played IRL before. However, there are three things that make me feel better about Mirari:
- As scum in our IRL games, Mirari always has the tendency to attack me. Usually lines like "He is scum" with no particular reasoning.
- I wouldn't call it 'playing as a team exactly' but when we play IRL, we tend to refine our reads by discussing it interacting with each other. Mirari initially commenting on my not posting ("Where's my beloved ooba?") plus trying to get me to change my vote from Arc ("Ooba, hun, you should probably change your vote.") fits with her town profile.

Mirari reads me better than the average player. But I was initially paranoid about the sheer number of "ooba is town" at the start. But on reflection, there are signs to her town meta than scum(see above) and overall, feels strong town to me.
@Nacho: Ooba posting remains low energy which makes me sad.
I always take a bit of time to build up - I get emoitionaly invested in a game over time. I'm hardly useless this game though.
@shos:ooba's post is plainly wrong imo. that's a bad post. it's just wrong and misrepful imo.
How exactly is it plainly wrong?

@Matt:
Does you technique account for length of actual games or total number of posts made by that player? I like the analysis but think (No. of times player posted scum)/(Total number of posts by player in game) would be a better metric to measure.

Shos's 1023 post was so overactive - just gave me bad vibes all around. But I'm trying to see if it falls into the "it's soo bad it cannot be scum" category and figure out possible partners based on reactions\voting if he's scum.
That's for telling me that you have some mafia experience because really what the town read looked like was "I can read him well because we live together". At least with you telling me that you have some rlmafia experience it goes beyond just that. Maybe I can't legitly prove that your meta for rlmafia is true and I have to take my word on it, but at least having it explained makes me feel a bit better about you.

I'm just unsure why Mirari didn't respond to it like this, but I probably didn't word it right.

Okay times up I'm gone.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I am going to stop here because if Whiskers' post is any indication, I will do that thing again where I will make people not like me and not lynch scum because of that.

Whiskers, you are misunderstanding how I am using "she is ignoring me". I tried my best to explain to you how this is scum-Mala and how it is the exact same thing as her other games. Now if you want to sheep Nacho who does his best to misunderstand me because he always believes my tunnels are incorrect, be my guest.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1249, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1244, Nachomamma8 wrote:What is Wisdoms case against Mala?
The thing you've just been discussing with him?
Mmm, so you don't
know
. . .
In post 1256, shos wrote:
In post 1242, Nachomamma8 wrote:It amazes me that the case that is being peddled around right now is "townies don't need to be prodded they produce content by themselves" with an AA9 in the mix.
AA9 has just replaced out. this si null.
No, it's not.

. <----------------------- the point

:neutral: <---------------------- you
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

god can we plz lynch whiskers already
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”