MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:46 am

Post by MattP »

In post 923, Grimgroove wrote:You're not going to replace out, are you? I didn't mean to be mean :(
Lel. No. I'm probably going to take a nap though.
SlappyKrust
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 904, Wisdom wrote:Mala, do you remember what happened the last time you decided to ignore me?
I know. I been skimming posts.
In post 901, Wisdom wrote:So it's okay for her to just push one player and disregard the rest of the game? Really?
I'm might be pushing only Peng, but I'm hunting for her scumbuddies.
In post 909, Nachomamma8 wrote:Even thought that's not what she's doing but w/e.
I'm hunting people it's not like I have her as my only scum read and it's not like I'm not looking for town reads either.
In post 910, Wisdom wrote:That looks fake, Nacho. You never expected me to say that? How so? If you are referring to my tunnels, even when I have them, I don't ignore the rest of the game. But even if I did, are we talking about me here? Does Mala play anything like me?

How is what she is doing ok? She is only responding to Desp, she is only spamming "lynch peng" and she is doing nothing. How are you not doubting your read on her at all given such play?
Lies. I'm not only responding to Desp. You're kidding me right?
In post 911, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 907, MattP wrote:@Grim: Face my demons? You missed a post that you based the majority of your case on not existing (that is, Wisdom having called you scum)I pointed out the post, and I explained everything in your large posts directed at me. I also pointed out I wasn't lying about going on a break
Yes, that is all very good, but I was referring to room and obviously was not talking about the stuff that has been rendered irrelevant thanks to your briljant replies.

But you're not talking yourself out of that slip with Mala. Because you didn't use logic in that one. You used a play on emotions and I caught it. You're good at using logic against people, but you're lacking in the emo-use department.

I KNOW you wouldn't make a threat like that and I KNOW MAlakittens would not ignore such a threat unless it came from a scumpartner.
Nah. I know it was full of emotion, I was cranky, tired and wasn't wanting to deal with Wisdom's tunneling. I can see how him not wanting to play with me again regardless of my alignment due to it. I didn't comment to it because it was honest and truthful not because of anything else.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I don't see you hunting for partners or townreads.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 862, Wisdom wrote:
In post 859, Malakittens wrote:Can we lynch Peng, please?
That's all you have to say?

What happened that strengthed your belief that penguin should be lynched?

What do you think about mollie, about shos, about Nacho, about everything that is happening in this thread?
I'd like an answer to this and a readlist.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I already given you a ton of readlists.

I already given you my thoughts on Mollie. You didn't see where I commented on Mollie's posts. My posts , & .

I still don't like Shos, but he's not my lynch I want this day phrase. I rather have Peng and then maybe about Shos. I don't like his attacks on me and his buddying with GG. However read my for more thoughts on it.

I still liking my town read on Nacho.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Do you find it impossible that mollie has been using this Whiskers thing as a distraction?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It could be possible, but I was townreading her early.

I mean I don't even have a read on Whiskers yet. I am not the best at reading that kid.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Whiskers »

^Keep in mind, Confirmation bias.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by MattP »

VOTE: Penguin
SlappyKrust
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by shos »

so I was skimming - will read in depth later - and I found out that I'm still voting nacho, lol.

VOTE: wisdom but don't worry I will check out your game
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Apologies.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:01 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 914, Wisdom wrote:Why can you not see him as scum?
I don't remember exactly :( I can actually see him as scum.

Here's the things I see:

Malakittens is acting scummy.
Nachomamma is defending Malakittens, almost moreso than Malakittens defends herself.

Here's the list of possible conclusions:

Nachomamma and Malakittens are scum together. This looks unlikely, because I don't see why someone like Nachomamma would implicate himself like that by protecting his scumbuddy. Then again, he might be just the person to take the WIFOM one step further.

Nachomamma is misguided town and Malakittens is scum. That's what I was thinking when posting I couldn't see him as scum. Somehow my status had an effect on me where every thought I had in my head became truth awfully quickly, and that's the thought I had at that time. When trying to come up with a reason as to why Nachomamma could be so misguided, the only thing I could come up with was that he was in love with her. Given the ridiculousness of that argument, and I can't come up with any other other than that I've overestimated Nachomamma because all I heared about him, this option seems less likely.

Nachomamma is scum trying to gain town-cred in the event of a Mala-townflip and get a Mala-buddy as long as she's around. A distinct possibility, but in order for me to truly entertain it MAlakittens needs to convince me herself she isn't scum. Before my V/LA this weekend I'll try to get my case on her through so she gets something to respond to. Nachomamma can respond to it as well, but only AFTER Malakittens did so.

Both Nachomamma abd Malakittens are town and I'm the one misguided. A possibility as well.

My case will need to move this debate forward and hopefully to a fruitful conclusion.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

I've seen Nacho failing to read Mala before, so your second option is not that unlikely.

Also, Mala is not the only person Nacho defends; he also defended me.

I do think there should be a scum in them, and Mala looks more likely right now.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:04 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I'll be
V/LA until Sunday evening 8th of December

Just getting that notice out there already, but I do intend to still post that case on Malakittens before I go, depending on how busy work is.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 931, Malakittens wrote:It could be possible, but I was townreading her early.

I mean I don't even have a read on Whiskers yet. I am not the best at reading that kid.
How do you not have a read on him? Did you read his exchange with mollie? Did you reach no conclusion from it?
What about his exchanges with me or Matt?

And why does the fact you were townreading her early, as you say, keep you from updating your read based on her recent behavior? Do you think mollie cannot have a strong scumgame and fool you?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:51 am

Post by Malakittens »

Why can't nacho and I both be town? ;-;

I just have a really hard time reading Whiskers. I town read him in our first game together and it wasn't until late game when I realized he was scum. Only because he did something similar to me what GM did in DP.

I think she can have a strong scum game and fool me, but this doesn't feel like the fooling type of game by her, however. I been fooled in the past by scum her, so you can argue the validity of me being able to read her isn't that great.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

So what do you think about him in this game, especially since you've played with him before?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

This is different than what I remember besides the ending of one of his posts reminded me a bit of the scum game, but it is a minor thing.

I gotta go listen to 8 hours of Christmas songs! Back later (at break).

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

See, she reponds like this, refuses to be helpful, and then I have to accept she is town. I can't.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Whiskers »

:/

wis... You are mala, I am you.

"What's wrong with
shos
whiskers?"
"meh."
"God damn it, why won't you help??"
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

Bad comparison. I am trying to get reads on everyone and help the game go forward. Mala is doing nothing.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 940, Malakittens wrote:Why can't nacho and I both be town? ;-;
:igmeou:
In post 936, Grimgroove wrote:Both Nachomamma abd Malakittens are town and I'm the one misguided. A possibility as well.
;)
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:54 am

Post by ooba »

Matt wrote:This is a good game, btw. Scum are playing well, really every player sans Penguin is doing a damn good job of appearing town. Simultaneously, town are for the most part remaining calm and letting things take as much time as they need rather than falling apart. I like this. Nice first game back.
This is what I was thinking yesterday as well. I'll add Matt to the not lynching pile for D1 as well - not in the same tier as the other four reads though. (Wis, Mirari, Whis, mollie) - not even comfortable calling him "town" yet - just don't want to lynch D1.

Also on the quoted above, one scum may not be playing at all (Arc) - She should post soon.

I feel a bit less paranoid on Nacho solely due to the people on his wagon (ArcAngel9, shos, Grimgroove).

Which leaves

shos
Malakittens
ArcAngel9*
penguin_alien
Desperado
Grimgroove
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

Desp, what was your point there? I think Mala was responding to my "I do think one of them is scum".
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

ooba, why do you not like Grimgroove?

Also shos is not on Nacho's wagon, he voted him to test me (or so he says).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”