Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 869, MattP wrote:If Mala is scum and did the "I'm going to replace if you tunnel me" thing to Wisdom at the beginning of the game I'm going to never join another game with her
I don't buy this. Not from you Matt. Not from the Matt I've seen.

This is a fake scum vs scum statement.

Matt is scum.
MAla is scum.

I'm serious.
I'm high, but I'm serious.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 872, Desperado wrote:My issue with her threat to replace out is that she was basically crying wolf. Wisdom didn't start tunnelling her until after she whined about him starting to tunnel her.

PEdit: Derp. I said if you are scum then Penguin is a mislynch.

So your vote on me to tell me you think I'm town?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 873, MattP wrote:This is a good game, btw. Scum are playing well, really every player sans Penguin is doing a damn good job of appearing town. Simultaneously, town are for the most part remaining calm and letting things take as much time as they need rather than falling apart. I like this.
Nice first game back
THAT'S A LIE!!
You were in Normalville! The SunnyDays!

Why are you lying about this?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

Dude he took a break.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 877, Malakittens wrote:So your vote on me to tell me you think I'm town?
what
;)
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:15 am

Post by MattP »

In post 870, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 863, MattP wrote:
In post 861, Wisdom wrote:
In post 858, MattP wrote:Wisdom, why are you trying to make Grim out to be scum?
I'm trying to read him.
Sucks to have only one scumread, doesn't it?
Wisdom didn't make me out to be scum as far as I can recall. And I'd think I'd recall such a thing Where did he do that?

And what did you mean with your sad face in post ?

I think your rethorical question is more of the likes of "trying to make someone out to be scum", in this case Wisdom.
First off, you're high:
In post 852, Wisdom wrote:Grim, you're really scum, aren't you? How the fuck would that make anyone conftown?
Second, the sad face was because as I was typing he was my new mason you said he was scum

Third, I deliberately made the question phrased antagonistically, because the only reason I could have seen for Wisdom stretching so far to call you scum was if he was dismayed by his lack of scumreads and was trying to reach for some new lead. I knew this inherently seems scummy, but I think given his situation it was inherently town-oriented. He responded by saying that he's trying to read you, which followed suit with the only town reasoning I could think of for why he would have called you scum, which was that he didn't actually think you were scum but was reaching for a new lead. Since he confirmed that unlikely possibility, I became more certain again of him being town and responded with exactly what my thought was by saying, "Sucks to have only one scumread, doesn't it?" to which he responded "Yeah, and I'm not even confident in that one." which further strengthened my guess at his intent.
SlappyKrust
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Mala, join the circus and tell me what you think of the quote below:

In post 869, MattP wrote:If Mala is scum and did the "I'm going to replace if you tunnel me" thing to Wisdom at the beginning of the game I'm going to never join another game with her
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 865, Desperado wrote:If Mala is scum then mollie (shitty chair townread) and penguin (designated ML) are both town

Unvote
Vote: Mala

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:16 am

Post by MattP »

In post 878, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 873, MattP wrote:This is a good game, btw. Scum are playing well, really every player sans Penguin is doing a damn good job of appearing town. Simultaneously, town are for the most part remaining calm and letting things take as much time as they need rather than falling apart. I like this.
Nice first game back
THAT'S A LIE!!
You were in Normalville! The SunnyDays!

Why are you lying about this?
That was like in August...I had planned to never come back after that round of games ended, and I decided to give it another go.
SlappyKrust
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 856, Wisdom wrote:Where is that now? Who are you pushing?
Right now, I'm pushing shos. I started out pushing shos because he felt weird, took a backseat in the pushing since MattP was taking the main push. There are a few players that I will take a backseat to, MattP is one of them. There were a lot of middle things that I missed when I went through a lower activity period, didn't feel like posting that much. Right now, I'm pushing shos because he's getting an easy pass for words words words which was pretty much the first thing I learned to do when I was a little scumbag. I am pushing Grimgroove because a few things Grimgroove said aren't meshing for me, although it's really really hard not to townread his high posting. Mollie is being held at an arm's length despite this game being a stronger showing from mollie-scum than she would ever be before; Desp had some decent points in his initial push and mollie shut him down in a way that I didn't really like so much. I think Penguin is probably a strong choice for scum, but I also think she's a default vote too often and is one of those people I feel more confident reading Day 2/Day 3. Mirari/ooba still stay on my watchlist, ooba moreso than Mirari after Mirari's "ooba and I can read each other bit" which I liked a lot for some reason. I am pushing you a bit because you're behaving extraordinarily weird around Matt, although you have the tendency to make weird posts sometimes.
In post 856, Wisdom wrote:Who are you pushing? Even your shos vote was sheeping Matt and you are not really trying to push shos, to encourage us to lynch him. You are also not really scumhunting for anyone else. You are very passive and just going with the flow of the game instead of taking initiatives.
My shos vote isn't just sheeping Matt anymore. I am scumhunting other people (see above), and I went with the flow of the game when the flow was good to me and stopped going with the flow when it stopped being good to me. What's wrong with that?
In post 856, Wisdom wrote:Not to mention, I didn't like your defending of me earlier. I expected you to be slightly more paranoid about me. You've never caught me, after all.
I trust early sync ups a lot; I know the feeling and MattP definitely had the feeling. I didn't like the initial reasons for scumreading you (moving when he did) because I could see pretty easily why you moved. Does that mean I trust you completely? Hell no.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

Would you be confident with a shos lynch right now?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Yes.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm not ready for a shos lynch though.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 883, Malakittens wrote:
In post 865, Desperado wrote:If Mala is scum then mollie (shitty chair townread) and penguin (designated ML) are both town

Unvote
Vote: Mala
Where in that post am I calling you town?
;)
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:26 am

Post by MattP »

Nacho, out of the following, who are you MOST confident about being town and why:

shos
Malakittens
ArcAngel9
penguin_alien
Desperado
pirate mollie
Mirari
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

Your responses to his wall look more like a "you're wrong dude, he's town, those are playstyle differences" than a "you're scum and this case is opportunistic" or something. I do not get the feeling you think he is scum and you want him lynched like I usually do.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 885, Nachomamma8 wrote:Right now, I'm pushing shos. I started out pushing shos because he felt weird, took a backseat in the pushing since MattP was taking the main push. There are a few players that I will take a backseat to, MattP is one of them. There were a lot of middle things that I missed when I went through a lower activity period, didn't feel like posting that much. Right now, I'm pushing shos because he's getting an easy pass for words words words which was pretty much the first thing I learned to do when I was a little scumbag. I am pushing Grimgroove because a few things Grimgroove said aren't meshing for me, although it's really really hard not to townread his high posting. Mollie is being held at an arm's length despite this game being a stronger showing from mollie-scum than she would ever be before; Desp had some decent points in his initial push and mollie shut him down in a way that I didn't really like so much. I think Penguin is probably a strong choice for scum, but I also think she's a default vote too often and is one of those people I feel more confident reading Day 2/Day 3. Mirari/ooba still stay on my watchlist, ooba moreso than Mirari after Mirari's "ooba and I can read each other bit" which I liked a lot for some reason. I am pushing you a bit because you're behaving extraordinarily weird around Matt, although you have the tendency to make weird posts sometimes.
that is a shitton of hedge there nacho
whew!
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Don't forget to pass by Room MattP and MAlakittens. I know it's scary but you have to face your demons, just like the little kid on his tricycle.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mala.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 890, MattP wrote:and why:
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Town case on her still applies, and the push on penguin means that 1) they definitely aren't scum together and 2) she's more in the spotlight than she's comfortable being as scum. It has good conviction.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 892, pirate mollie wrote:that is a shitton of hedge there nacho
Did you not expect it?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 896, Nachomamma8 wrote:she's more in the spotlight than she's comfortable being as scum.
Seriously? She's hardly in the spotlight. What has she been doing other than pushing peng?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nothing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”