Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 736, Wisdom wrote:
In post 733, Grimgroove wrote:I'm going to ISO Malakittens and Nachomamma next. I might end up sheeping Desperado or MattP if I don't get anything out of those ISO's.
What happened to your confident scumread on Mala?
The confidence is gone due to all the disagreement I've seen over it.
The read itself is still very much intact, at least until I do the ISO.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

tbh I also disliked the way she treated mollie's "chair" thing. I am not that sure about her.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 743, Desperado wrote:Yeah but you think he's scum because you think he's fucking stalking you and being mean or some shit
fuck you that isn't at all what I think. I think he is either scum trying to snow whom he thought was easy lynchbait
or
he signed up for this game to harass me.

how the fuck are you missing that he is treating me like town
whew!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 747, Wisdom wrote:... though that means, that once more, you are sheeping me.
Nope. I think shos and mollie are connected because of mollie's read on shos, not the other way around as you reasoned it out.
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 752, pirate mollie wrote:how the fuck are you missing that he is treating me like town
He treated me as town.
He treated shos as town.
He treated Matt as town.

For fucks sake, realize it's just his playstyle and his personality and move on. I am not going to tell you this many more times.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 753, Desperado wrote:shos and mollie are connected because of mollie's read on shos
How does that read connect them?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 748, pirate mollie wrote:my reads ARE soupy. I have some town reads and I have a scumread. sometimes I can get reads right away and sometimes I have hard time tuning out noise and as my hydra partner you fucking very well know this. you know that I have walked away from d1 with only 1 tentative scumread. <-----why are you ignoring this? if you are scum then fine but I would never in a million years do this to you if the tables were reversed. lying about my meta as a hydra partner is the single scummiest thing in the game so far it is also the stupidest thing since 2 of my other hydra partners are in this game.
The problem is that you aren't having trouble tuning out the noise--you are creating the fucking noise.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 755, Wisdom wrote:
In post 753, Desperado wrote:shos and mollie are connected because of mollie's read on shos
How does that read connect them?
Shos goes from "pondscum but maybe town because of sabotage" to "scum" to "I can't read Shos well because we only have 2 completed games together and he is being trotted out instead of obvscum Whiskers"
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Wisdom »

Not seeing how it connects them. It feels like you are forcing it.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Desperado »

I guess it's gonna have to feel that way then
;)
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Herself »

In post 754, Wisdom wrote:
In post 752, pirate mollie wrote:how the fuck are you missing that he is treating me like town
He treated me as town.
He treated shos as town.
He treated Matt as town.

For fucks sake, realize it's just his playstyle and his personality and move on. I am not going to tell you this many more times.
*grits teeth*

doesn't the fact that he is treating you as town (if you are indeed town) worry you?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 760, Herself wrote:
In post 754, Wisdom wrote:
He treated me as town.
He treated shos as town.
He treated Matt as town.

*grits teeth*

doesn't the fact that he is treating you as town (if you are indeed town) worry you?
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

No. He tried to encourage me stop playing solo and being secretive and well.. being Wisdom. He does not like my attitude and he tries to get me to be more helpful.
In the same way, he tried to encourage shos to scumhunt.
In the same way, he's trying to tell you to drop your bullshit, but you don't listen. You know that people who don't know you will usually be annoyed with your attitude. I was annoyed in our first game and you were the first person I tunneled on. That's what he is, annoyed, and you're only annoying him more with your attitude.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:41 am

Post by ooba »

In post 760, Herself wrote:*grits teeth*

Why should this be worrying?

Also worth noting that mollie's account slips have nearly reached Arc's total posts this game.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

Typical for Arc, regardless of alignment, unfortunately.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:52 am

Post by MattP »

I think it makes a lot of sense to just lynch Penguin here over Mollie or Shos
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

How does that make sense?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:58 am

Post by MattP »

In post 766, Wisdom wrote:How does that make sense?
At least Pirate and Shos give a shit? Penguin is scummy and active lurking, Shos is scummy but providing content, Pirate Mollie is being her typical self that she said she wouldn't be but then slipped into anyway. Relationally Penguin is treating other people bizarrely (i.e. her soft push of Pirate and soft defense of Shos), and Shos has outgrown his Grim buddying years to a respectable degree.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 am

Post by MattP »

Plus, if we're three days into a game and we have a 2 week deadline and there's not much at this point to get out of Shos from pressure because believe me we've seen it all at the
very least
one can appreciate some Penguin pressure at this point.
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

I don't know, I think she might be town, especially if mollie isn't.

She said she will post today, let's see.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:02 am

Post by ooba »

Penguin scum flip would mean Mala town. Plus I never liked the fact that Nacho was on the shos wagon. Lets see where this leads..

Vote: Penguin
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 am

Post by shos »

BEWARE! le wall coming. but I recommend you read it, it will be worth the while. I promise a real case down there.
~~~

tbh i don't actually remember why I think peng is scum. I'll probably find it if I ISO myself tho :) I remember that mala is scum because GG caught her red handed on something foolish, don't remember what, and well I had tons of stuff against mala iirc. Mala hasn't posted in a long while now - am I wrong?

I can recall why GG and whiskers are town. whiskers was being the only one who actually thinks from a protown POV, trying to actually read and understand things in the whole me-discussion; GG was sorta the same I think, but just like 10 pages before whiskers. In short - I get townreads on people who look like they drop towntells(which hasn't happened this game apart from a slgiht one of mollie during gamestart) and on people who say what I'm thinking before me. so GG and whiskers are there, and are there strong. If I die, make it my will to keep these two alive.
BTW mod, can we possibly have more frequent votecounts? I know the game's pace is hard to follow but I need it :)

Wisdom's play has been purely and utterly terrible. I remember having a short townread on her during the girst few pages I think, but then he started not making sense, clinging to bullshit and nitpicking everything that was in reach. when she finished tunneling mala(which happened just because mala went lurkmode if memory serves right) she started sheeping Matt for no visible reason. That claim about the 'reaction test' at gamestart sounds fake as hell, Matt's post was obviously not serious and if anyone even considered taking it seriously I'd be in awe. the fact that wisdom considered this a reaction test is really stupid - because I see no way in which town OR scum would react differently to that. the fact that he DID respond, and the fact that it made Matt get a townread on him based on "we know each other well" is foolish; when you really know someone it makes it even worse to get a good read on the start, because he knows that you know him and can easily fake it. But Matt later sttarted playing like a normal person with a town PoV; wisdom, onthe other hand, sheeped matt on whatever he did, voting and unvoting, and repeatedly refused to make any sense of anything. I prodded wisdom to tell me WHY he thinks I am scum like a dozen times; all those were avoided, deflected, etc. only when I pressured him on it, he finally gave in and quoted his post:
In post 404, Wisdom wrote:shos, you are obvious scum, I don't need to say anything. I will, if people are stupid, but I don't think it will be needed.
as an answer. why are ou scum? because you're scum! obviously, lol. note that "I will" if people are stupid? well, lots of people are stupid apparantly, and they asked him about it too, and when FINAL-fucking-LY he answerd, his best answer was
In post 698, Wisdom wrote:
In post 694, Whiskers wrote:Could you please give some sort of reasoning for a case on shos?
k
For starters, he's not scumhunting and he does not have anything resembling a scumread (besides the one on myself, which is ridiculous).
Is that enough for you?
. now this, is just foolish. I have three scumreads and I had them for a looooong time. they've been stable for a while since all I was doing lately was responding to this fucking deal about ME. the only change that happened was Matt, whom I was scumreading at the time but when he took his wits back I removed him from the list.
Back to the 'answer' - so "not having a scumread" and "not scumhunting" is the case on me. half of it is plain wrong/lie/whateveryoucallit, and the other is extremely subjective- but well, even if, then there's AA9, PA, Nacho - possibly more - that fit precisely this description. not a word on them? oh that's fine, cuz when you're in the tunnel, you're in the tunnel. you're committed to gget a person lynched, it doesn't matter if he's town.

I would like to see what
else
wisdom can pull out his ass. I maen, he said 'for starters', right? so there's gotta be more than that? right?

~~~
one more thing I want to say about Wisdom. I lured him to a trap twice. he took the bait 2/2 of them. I'll talk about the first - since it is more important and I wanna go to my gf. in it I was pulling a "180" on whiskers; that was utterly bullshit spewing on my townread, and wisdom didn't even ask anything, all he did was vote me. no words. when I told him about that, he said that the vote was entirely not in context with my post.

lots of quotes, explanations after them:
Spoiler: big spoiler
In post 513, Wisdom wrote:*snip*
In post 514, shos wrote:*snip*
In post 515, Wisdom wrote:
In post 452, Whiskers wrote:I think the fact that Wisdom can't understand and has to dip his fingers into every post MattP makes, makes Wisdom more likely scum
This is a misrep, there's no post of Matt's that I didn't understand.
In post 517, shos wrote:*
In post 163, Whiskers wrote:
In post 129, helium-3 wrote:
In post 126, Whiskers wrote:Hey, thanks for answering a question I addressed to someone else.
your welcome since I answered after the person who you addressed to answered!
Wrong again! You answered
immediately
after I asked it, in the very next post, in fact. As in, my question was 120, and your answer was 121.
So are you lying, or just stupid?
okay. so you think he was being defensive yet faking defensiveness.
wow cool. try reading.
tbh I am not even sure what we are talking about even more
tbh i am not even surprised.
idgi
of course you don't.
oh my god how the hell did we not see this guys. this post is SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT. I mean seriously. WHAT THE FUCK.

VOTE: whiskers
In post 520, Elyse wrote:

Votecount 1.06Nachomamma8 - 1 - ArcAngel9 (L-6)
penguin_alien - 1 - Malakittens (L-6)
Mirari - 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)
shos - 3 - MattP, Mirari, Nachomamm8 (L-4)
Malakittens - 1 - Grimgroove (L-6)
Whiskers - 4 - pirate mollie, Wisdom, ooba, shos (L-3)
MattP - 1 - Whiskers (L-6)
pirate mollie - 1 - Desperado (L-6)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)
Mirari is V/LA until Sunday.

Interesting Fact #7: Hermes is the messenger of gods and leads dead souls to the Underworld.
In post 521, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: shos
In post 536, Wisdom wrote:@shos
That was not a reaction to your post. That was me removing my vote from Whiskers because I don't think he's scum anymore.
starting with 513. we are talking, me and wisdom. he then pulls another argument
against whiskers.
Then I do my post, and there's a VC to show you that he was voting whiskers(note how he always is on the lasrgest wagon?) and immediately after that he votes me. then in 536 he says that was him removing his vote because 'he does not think whiskers is scum anymore'. so let me understand - what changed your mind? you were voting whiskers. Then, you brought in MORE evidence, supposedly, against whiskers. whiskers wasn't even there in the conversation, and all of a sudden you drop your scumread? nay.

so. the way I see it, wisdom is scum. because he is always on the largest wagon. because he pushes MANY lynches, and drops them all except for me. because he has like 5 conftowns in D1, one of them is from the first page. because he takes any reason to vote, without thinking. because he refuses to say WHY he is so adamant about lynching me - it is obvious, and if you don't see it - you're stupid. because when forced to bring up ANYTHING to support his lynch, he blatantly lies. because he says that X is scummy, and if 1, 2, 3, 4 people do X, then only person 3 is scum. because he buddied Matt in ways that I really couldn't imagine, and ffs, I just wrote to GG that I loved him.

So yeah. I'm done with discussing me and wisdom. if anyone has questions, supply them.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:05 am

Post by MattP »

In post 769, Wisdom wrote:I don't know, I think she might be town, especially if mollie isn't.

She said she will post today, let's see.
Penguin either:

a) Doesn't care at all about this game
b) Is scum

I don't like when people get away with "a" for a prolonged period of time. The great thing about it is that we can correct it and immediately get an answer on "b". You can't correct Mollie's attitude as is obvious by this point. You can't correct Whisker's insufferable ability to spoil the fun of a forum game for the majority of the player list and incite destructive discussion. You can't make Shos stop being frenetic. We
can
possibly, hopefully, get Penguin to get invested in the game.
SlappyKrust
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

I have posted recently Shos.

I rather lynch Peng over Shos.

Won't touch Mollie at all this day phrase.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 am

Post by MattP »

Uh oh, walls are my weakness. Damn you Shos

*Shakes fist*
SlappyKrust