thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 717, Desperado wrote:
In post 685, pirate mollie wrote:wtf mebbe
I[/v] should be the 1 to replace out wis and matt are already getting paranoid about me
In post 686, pirate mollie wrote:I just looked at the sign-ups and you signed-up right after me.

so who are the fuck are you. focus feels to personal, like you are not even scumreading me you are saying these things with the specific purpose of trying to make me feel bad about myself. <----------- either you are a complete and total motherfucking cyberstalking asshole or you are scum. they are not even game related. nowhere are you trying to even to figure out what my alignment is.
Don't bother replacing out--we're just going to lynch you today instead.
In post 691, Mirari wrote:I don't think a parallel dimension exists where 686 comes from scum.
The parallel dimension where mollie's self-professed only skill as scum is emotional manipulation.
fuck you desp I am not emotionally manipulating any1. if you are scum and you are pulling this d1 lynch me bullshit I am going to be pissed.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 718, Desperado wrote:
In post 716, Wisdom wrote:mollie, listen here.
If you are town, snap out of it
right now
, leave Whiskers aside, and start scumhunting and commenting on the things that are happening (shos, penguing, etc). It's just a personality trait of his and most certainly NOT something personal with you. So drop it now.
She's had almost 30 pages to snap out of it on her own, and she shouldn't need multiple people prodding her to start scumhunting.

She's scum, dude.
I
have
been scumhunting and don't you dare misep my play again
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 723, Whiskers wrote:
In post 720, pirate mollie wrote:what I am confused about is this insistence that I am a newb when you can click on my wiki and see the 60 something games I have played on here. it is fucking bizarre.
Experience =/= skill.
Experience =/= maturity.
I don't mean that you are
new
, or a
"newb"
by the strictest definition of the word. I mean that you are a
noob

From the Urban Dictionary:
[quote="Urban Dictionary, "Noob", entry 1"]A. INTRO
II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own.
[/quote]

^ scum
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: mollie

@Whiskers
In that case I apologize but I cannot help you. You have eyes, read and judge for yourself. Five people agree that shos' play does not make sense with a town mindset. They see what I see. You don't see it? That's fine. But don't expect me to do things I dislike, like making cases and bullshit. The best I can do is interact with him so that everyone can see how scummy he is. Like now, he was forced to produce a penguin scumread out of nowhere - if you look at his ISO, he was defending her in the beginning.

So, tl;dr, deal with it.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 725, pirate mollie wrote:fuck you desp I am not emotionally manipulating any1. if you are scum and you are pulling this d1 lynch me bullshit I am going to be pissed.
Bull fucking shit you aren't.

"Maybe I should replace out since Wis and Mala are already getting paranoid on me?"

^What the fuck is that then?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 726, pirate mollie wrote:I have been scumhunting and don't you dare misep my play again
Last I checked your only scum reads were "soupy."

Your hard townreads are universal outside of Whiskers' conspiracy theory.

Everyone else is unsure.

All of your time has been wasted bitching with or about Whiskers.

Where is the misrep?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:41 am

Post by Desperado »

Also, can you quote you saying that Mala and I have a point on Penguin?

Because I remember you attacking Mala for her Penguin read.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 184, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 182, Wisdom wrote:Do you disagree with my points or Grimgroove's points on her?
no. I dislike her sticky read on penny
In post 186, pirate mollie wrote:yabbut she firmed it up
^There it is.

In post 227, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 226, penguin_alien wrote:Rereading it I'd say that I got a Whiskers town-read out of it. I'm not clear on why you didn't.
I didn't like her saying that nacho was seriously pretending to be defensive. I got that nacho was joking didn't you? she is clinging to that narrative like a liferaft and all of her posturing is the very definition scum posturing. <------like if I had to take a picture of what scum posturing looks like that would be it.

now why the fuck do you have that as town
And this looks an awful lot like you working with Penguin, immediately after chainsawing on Mala for her.

So where did you say we have a point?
;)
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Normally I'm one of the top posters and here I'm literally drowning in a sea of 1v1's :(

I've tried ISO'ing Whiskers but didn't get much out of that. I do have the impression that amidst all his aggression there are arguments there that do hold some water. A slight townvibe is all I got, but I see little room to work with him if he keeps it up. I'm disliking the personal attacks on mollie, but I'm disliking mollie's focus on them even more. mollie has been focussing on his statement that he "hates her" far too long for my liking. And even in her latest outburst on page 30 she just doesn't seem as fire-y as I know her.

I'm going to ISO Malakittens and Nachomamma next. I might end up sheeping Desperado or MattP if I don't get anything out of those ISO's.

I also need more people to interact with me. I've seen nachomamma ask me question which I'll address later. I want more. Tell me what's essential right now. Ask me stuff. Any thoughts on the reads I gave earlier?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

like this is so much bullshit I don't even know where to begin
In post 652, Whiskers wrote:So let's look at her posts up until this point.
post 24, Introduction post. Like an RVS, you get one.
post 25, More introduction. I'll even be generous and let it slide, since it's the next consecutive post in the game.
In post 28, pirate mollie wrote:what do you think of your wagon
Wow, great question! In Wisdom all but dismisses it. Either that was a satisfying answer, or Mollie forgot she asked? Or it was one of those "just for show" questions. She'd rather post,
I assume you have other stuff since it looks like you didn't finish your sentence. he answered I moved on. but hey sweet spin job
post 31, where she uses emoticons and shit to blow off my assertion that she's going to be terrible.
:roll:
Erm... I'll call this RVS? Although, now I wonder why you didn't vote Wisdom, since he was being wagonned in RVS, and considering you said you didn't like him being so calm. So yeah, no reason for you to have not voted him, but whatever.
calm =/= scum

wisdom has gotten a lot of feedback recently about his play so I have been expecting a playstyle change for a while. players are more likely to change their styles when they are town rather than scum or at least I have noticed. it is something I wanted to poke at to see what he said and if I was picking up on the correct signals.
post 43, Here you agree with Nacho, saying, Yeah, you thought he'd be more reactive. Again, why don't you vote him if he's acting strangely?
note above.
post 44,Ok so, this is interesting. Apparently it's in Wisdom's town meta to flail, but when Nacho even brings up the fact that he was voted, it
so
defensive, and totally suspicious. Right?
I am not sure what you are asking here but looks kind of like you are trying to put words in my mouth and giving me the sylvan nod and expecting me to agree? haha no
post 45, Lol. This is where my suspicions are really confirmed, imo-- you're terrible. This and post 71. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but when I saw this initially, and, hell, still-- when I see this, it looks like you're voting me because I left the thread for an hour.
I've seen this kind of behaviour before from noobs from other sites
, who expect the game to go by much,
much
faster than it really does.
and this is exactly why I think you are an alt. I play on 8 different sites, not every1 knows that or even cares

I think you know who I am and I think you joined this game to fuck with me. or your scum.
post 46, Mollie townreads Arc. Why? No one knows.
learn to read
post 61, post 63, and post 65, Mollie says Wisdom's passiveness is "freaking her out" and uses Wisdom's meta to say how weird it is that he's so passive. of course, still no votes. Why?
because he is being passive which is different (so is matt) but "different" doesn't always equate scummy. I move my vote when I am ready and not a moment before.
And I know, I know, I know I don't know her meta. But this is town? Like, this is how
anyone
plays? This is totally anti-town.
I am not sure you know what term even means.

people have different playstyles and different ways of going about getting things done. I have a very large bag of tricks that I use to obtain reads and I do different things to generate reactions especially on d1. my thought processes become more transparent the longer I am in a game, thing is I am not usually in a game for very long.
And she's proud of it.
proud of what? my skill level? yes I am. I am not the best player but I do pretty decently in games. I think it is 1 of the reasons I get asked to hydra a lot.
post 68, votes me.
In post 71, pirate mollie wrote:its been an hour
See above.
post 72, the address to her last post.
I am just going to take a stab here that you are not the very best at picking up social cues. "its been an hour" is a tongue in cheek banter comment that adds fun to the game. its called dabbling in the absurd.
What do I say about this?
why do you have a problem with me asking who you are? that seems to be a touchy subject for you.
whew!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Desperado »

@ Grim: The essential stuff is that mollie is turning on penguin to save herself even though her early defense of penguin has been a part of my case since the beginning of this extended dance.
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 733, Grimgroove wrote:I'm going to ISO Malakittens and Nachomamma next. I might end up sheeping Desperado or MattP if I don't get anything out of those ISO's.
What happened to your confident scumread on Mala?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:48 am

Post by ooba »

- Call me a newb, but I had the same reaction after Whisker's posts to mollie - i.e. that whisker's has read\played with mollie before.
That entire exchange was very town from mollie. If she's so good as to manufacture posts like that as scum, then power to her. I am not for lynching her anymore on D1.
- Whiskers - call it vibe. I don't see scum would choosing to open on D1 with a bunch of caustic posts directed at everyone. I actually see a scumhunting method behind the madness.

I didn't like the Mala towntell on mollie for the chair. I understand the reasoning but it also gives me vibes of scum calling a townie town too easily.

That makes four people I won't lynch today: (Can I also take this time to say Nacho-Arc still looks good)
shos
Malakittens
Wisdom

Nachomamma8
ArcAngel9*
penguin_alien
Desperado
pirate mollie

Whiskers

MattP
Grimgroove
Mirari
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 728, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: mollie

@Whiskers
In that case I apologize but I cannot help you. You have eyes, read and judge for yourself. Five people agree that shos' play does not make sense with a town mindset. They see what I see. You don't see it? That's fine. But don't expect me to do things I dislike, like making cases and bullshit. The best I can do is interact with him so that everyone can see how scummy he is. Like now, he was forced to produce a penguin scumread out of nowhere - if you look at his ISO, he was defending her in the beginning.

So, tl;dr, deal with it.
oh yaye, here we go
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 735, Desperado wrote:@ Grim: The essential stuff is that mollie is turning on penguin to save herself even though her early defense of penguin has been a part of my case since the beginning of this extended dance.
Interestingly, shos did the exact same thing (I pointed it out to Whiskers), what do you think about that?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 729, Desperado wrote:
In post 725, pirate mollie wrote:fuck you desp I am not emotionally manipulating any1. if you are scum and you are pulling this d1 lynch me bullshit I am going to be pissed.
Bull fucking shit you aren't.

"Maybe I should replace out since Wis and Mala are already getting paranoid on me?"

^What the fuck is that then?
that was a facetious comment but I really do think whiskers should say who he is

and it was wis and matt
whew!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Desperado »

Mollie's stupid shos read might mean mollie/shos scum and penguin town
;)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 730, Desperado wrote:
In post 726, pirate mollie wrote:I have been scumhunting and don't you dare misep my play again
Last I checked your only scum reads were "soupy."

Your hard townreads are universal outside of Whiskers' conspiracy theory.

Everyone else is unsure.

All of your time has been wasted bitching with or about Whiskers.

Where is the misrep?
I think whiskers is scum. mebbe that is the part you are missing
whew!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Desperado »

Yeah but you think he's scum because you think he's fucking stalking you and being mean or some shit
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

goddamnit mollie why are you doing this? its not fucking personal, stop it. It's like Sakura arguing that I have something personal with her.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: shos
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Desperado »

Unvote
Vote: Shos
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 741, Desperado wrote:Mollie's stupid shos read might mean mollie/shos scum and penguin town
See also: and
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

... though that means, that once more, you are sheeping me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ desp

it is hard playing on the defensive and I have been since whiskers started with the ad homs.

I will go find the quote if I didn't say it I defo remember thinking it but it was a bit later.

my reads ARE soupy. I have some town reads and I have a scumread. sometimes I can get reads right away and sometimes I have hard time tuning out noise
and as my hydra partner you fucking very well know this. you know that I have walked away from d1 with only 1 tentative scumread.
<-----why are you ignoring this? if you are scum then fine but I would never in a million years do this to you if the tables were reversed. lying about my meta as a hydra partner is the single scummiest thing in the game so far it is also the stupidest thing since 2 of my other hydra partners are in this game.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

furthermore the 2 people that every1 seems so hot to trot to push while ignoring obvscum whiskers are the 2 players I have the hardest time reading. I have never been able to read penny accurately and I don't know shos that well. we have only 2 completed games together
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”