shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 383, Malakittens wrote:
I agree to that. but I think that catch where GG took mala (and later when she 'suddenly' came out of the hydra) is more strong(stronger?) so I'm keeping my vote there.
The fuck are you referring to?
post 196.
In post 385, Malakittens wrote:Fuck I really want a Peng lynch, but at this point I think I'll be more than willing to settle for a Shos lynch.

I'm not at all reading him as town not one bit in the slightest.
omgus, much? any reasons to that or you're going to pull a matt and go 'he sounds scum'

@387 mala: yes, the fact you played a ton with each other doesn't matter at all regarding my thoughts, lol.
"this is transparent as a ghost to me, but mollie can be at times also". can be *what* also/at times/whatever.?

and I was not saying that you ARE faking reads, i was saying that you WERE. remember? gamestart? page 0.9? dozens of townreads?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 371, Wisdom wrote:
In post 370, shos wrote:248 is perfect. PER-FUCKING-FECT. works perfectly with my mala scumread.
Seriously
Look at stuff like this

This is not only not "perfect", this is only a stupid thing I came up with the time and thought it will be funny. BUT OF COURSE, it goes with your scumread, let's mention it and say how awesome it is.

How the fuck anyone can think shos is town is beyond me.
In post 372, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: shos

Let's do shos first.

See, I was about to do this, because, yeah, filler.

But then,
In post 386, shos wrote:my read on matt - it's not stupid it all. this is not a decline of activity, this is not-existing-of-it. Matt has posted like, what, 7 posts the entire game? and take a look at their content; do you remember ANYTHING that he said apart from 'shos is scum'? no. you know why? because he NEVER SAID ANYTHING APART FROM THAT. I did not mention scummatt being inactive, no, but I did mention that matttown is superfuckingamazingly active, didn't I? and last time I checked I want to lynch people who are not town. I'm not voting him, no, because that's only meta and I'm not going to push a lurker policy lynch(did that for the first time this month lol) and PA and mala are more likely scum; but I can't ignore his inactivity, especially when he DOES jump and post once in a while, showing that he IS reading the topic and is INTENTIONALLY lurking.
I read this.
And then I looked at MattP's ISO.

And while I'm sure it'll come back to bite me in the arse, when shos eventually flips scum, I'm not comfortable lynching him right now. Matt's posts are all one line, with maybe one sparse handfull of exceptions.

Vote: MattP

It means one of a few things: MattP is scum, MattP is a power role, MattP is nightkill-baiting. I don't really care which though, because active lurking is still lurking, and lurking is inherently pro-scum (& therefore anti-town).

And yes, I know, his activity has picked up a little bit while he and Wisdom 69'd. But what has been added to the collective knowledge pool? Nothing. They're discussing which one of them is misunderstanding the issue.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 316, MattP wrote:Oh, well I think he sounds like scum.
In post 385, Malakittens wrote:Fuck I really want a Peng lynch, but at this point I think I'll be more than willing to settle for a Shos lynch.

I'm not at all reading him as town not one bit in the slightest.
In post 388, Wisdom wrote:grimgroove isn't scum if I go by how shos is buddying him. Unless it's on purpose.

Anyway, there's no chance I'll be supporting any other lynch after his recent posts.
why do everyone keep calling me scum with nothing to go with it except 'oh suresies he is scum'? =\
In post 391, Wisdom wrote:ok maybe it's on purpose
funnily enough, that post where I said that me partners with GG was immediately between your posts, but it was aimed at the post where matt posted that me and GG are scum, lol. pretty funny.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

@whiskers
No, it means Matt wants to post one-liners, and it's perfectly fine. That's not what active lurking is. He has provided tons of content and he still does.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

shos, you are obvious scum, I don't need to say anything. I will, if people are stupid, but I don't think it will be needed.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:14 am

Post by shos »

oh so matt just doens't have the time to explain his reads eh. sure. ok. it's not like the game relies on people talking. may as well RNG..

and wisdom, please refer to 397 again. how can a 'I vote you and you all of a sudden pop out' claim be wrong when you voted him and 5 minutes later he all of a sudden popped out.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:16 am

Post by MattP »

In post 401, Whiskers wrote:And while I'm sure it'll come back to bite me in the arse, when shos eventually flips scum, I'm not comfortable lynching him right now.
It's ok, I'll forgive you [: We all make mistakes

Pedit: Now now Shos, I have plenty of time to explain my reads to my townreads, just not you.
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 405, shos wrote:and wisdom, please refer to 397 again. how can a 'I vote you and you all of a sudden pop out' claim be wrong when you voted him and 5 minutes later he all of a sudden popped out.
That was not alignment indicative. Mala had been fairly active, nothing like penguin. I understood that even as I was posting that.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 am

Post by shos »

oh my gawd

if only mala was town to rebring up the wisdom tunneling

there's no way wisdom is town

wisdom are you drunk?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

Good luck convincing anyone I'm not town
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 am

Post by shos »

Good luck in finding the end of the tunnel :roll:

:facepalm:

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

Huh? I thought you just said I can't be town, now I am tunneling?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Whiskers »

Shos is actually right when he says MattP only had like, seven posts. Here they are now:

Spoiler: Information
In post 49, MattP wrote:Pirate mollie, I was annoyed with the way you treated me in mykos game. However I'm going to be much more calm and rational this game than I've been before. I think taking a break from games was good.
In post 316, MattP wrote:Oh, well I think he sounds like scum. That's probably where we disagree. It's his melodrama of his tone and fixation on inconsequential, theoretical arguments more so than the quantity of his text during his catchup.

But it's ok, sooner or later he'll probably accidentally post his scum role PM on the thread or something and we can all lynch him without much of a discussion.
In post 350, MattP wrote: I never said that I'm reading shos this way because I know shos's prior play. I don't remember anything about his prior play. What I'm saying is that the way he's posted in THIS game with NOTHING else to reference is scummy. I am further saying that you asking me to somehow make my assessment mathematical and foolproof and use it to additionally incriminate you is ridiculous since there's no way I can state that something that shos is doing is in ALL situations scummy or that what he is doing is scummy in essence disregarding tone or the uniqueness of his posts. You are not posting verbatim the words he is posting so you can't ask me to compare your posts word for word to his.

I additionally never stated that you are a scum or town read to me, I am saying that you trying to make me compare yourself and shos on a certain checklist is impossible. That is it. Shos is scum because his posts are scummy. If you would like me to somehow articulate the reason into words, I would best describe the reason as "melodrama and inconsequential theoretical arguments". The ACTUAL reason is that his posts are scummy. Pigeonholing my reasons into discrete categories opens the room for the type of responses that you made to my post, which is why this never should have happened. Why don't you wait for Shos to post his scum role PM by mistake in the thread like I suggested earlier.

In post 359, MattP wrote:I have 7 definite town as of this point, myself included. Whiskers is in that pile. Pirate Mollie is in that pile. They shouldn't be voting each other

Wisdom is in that pile. Malakittens is in that pile. They shouldn't be voting each other. Any questions?
Btw, I never fucking voted for PMollie. Not paying enough attention, I guess.

Spoiler: MattP joins the game
In post 376, MattP wrote:
In post 375, Wisdom wrote:Well, he did say that his first catchup made him think shos is scum and the later ones changed his mind.
1) Shos posts a catchup post
2) GG says Shos is not a townread
3) GG makes a post that has nothing to do with shos and shos posts another catchup and a reads list
4) You ask GG what he likes about Shos
5) GG says he likes the content of Shos's catchup posts and at best the idea of catching up could be seen as null BUT the CONTENT is towny

I don't see the part where GG says that Shos's content prior to
In post 244, Grimgroove wrote:I don't understand the penguin-votes from the previous page.

Townreads are coming in. shos is not one of them.
Is not towny
In post 377, MattP wrote:Oh sorry, I missed

3.5) GG says he likes Shos, and especially liked his catchup posts (which in 2 he had said he did not like the initial posts by shos)

GG never even brought 2 back up in his convo with you (unless I missed something)
In post 378, MattP wrote:And now that I've made this more complicated than it needs to be, in a nutshell please just refer to this to see the lie from GrimGroove

And the last three are one right after another, three consecutive posts. One of them was an EBWOP.

His next post is this:
In post 392, MattP wrote:
In post 384, Wisdom wrote:
In post 324, Grimgroove wrote:That was earlier when I didn't like his first catch-up, especially him asking me to explain something I already had explained, which gave me the impression he was pretending to follow. I didn't realize he was slowly going through the topic from the beginning and hadn't read myexplanation yet. Now I've got a slight townread on him, liked his latest catch-ups and reads.
^
Here, this is the answer to my "You said you're not townreading shos. Are you scumreading him?"
That's fine, the game would have been less fun if he made such a stupid scumslip anyway. [:

Pedit: Shos, I can't be bothered with explaining all of my reads. I'm too busy reading your huge catchup walls and figuring out how to make my "eighth" post of the game. Oh, there, I did it!

No, seriously Wisdom. He doesn't do much.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

wisdom is town

I recently mislynched the fuck out of shos on d1 for not playing to my expectations of him. he apparently can play a really sloppy town game

matt you feel town to me but I think you are wrong on whiskers
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hey Mollie

Hey Mollie

What's your read on me?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 am

Post by MattP »

I know you never voted PM, whiskers. I also know Mala never voted Wisdom. Sorry for the confusing syntax!

I'm quite dismayed that you're overlooking certain posts I made as trash when they were actually scumhunting, like my early interaction with wisdom, and my minor aggression towards nacho to scope out his behavior towards me. This whole game I've been slowly building a read base while staying back a bit because I think my old early game strategy of being over-involved was obnoxious and unproductive. I'm quite confident about my reads and think that this strategy was better.
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

tbh I don't like Whiskers right now, but I think he's more VI than scum.

@Whiskers
Activity means nothing. Amount of posts means nothing. What matters is quality. And Matt's posts have it. Period.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:09 am

Post by shos »

one might argue that 316+ has some quality(I dun think so, calling me scum for being dramatic and stuff; next post were ok I guess) but here are ALL of matt's posts up until 314.

Dear wisdom
Please see this spoiler. find me the *quality* in them. For you have said that 'Matts posts have it. period.'

so let's allow you to show me how I am wrong.
Spoiler: the quality posts by matt
In post 23, MattP wrote:If someone puts wisdom at l-1 I'm going to hammer

But actually
In post 49, MattP wrote:Pirate mollie, I was annoyed with the way you treated me in mykos game. However I'm going to be much more calm and rational this game than I've been before. I think taking a break from games was good.
In post 53, MattP wrote:
In post 50, Wisdom wrote:So Matt, if you were willing to hammer me, why don't you vote me?
You think I was going to hammer you then?
In post 57, MattP wrote:
In post 54, Wisdom wrote: @Matt
I don't know, you said you would
I'm simply surprised you didn't consider it being a lie
In post 60, MattP wrote:
In post 59, Wisdom wrote:
In post 57, MattP wrote:
In post 54, Wisdom wrote: @Matt
I don't know, you said you would
I'm simply surprised you didn't consider it being a lie
Maybe I did
Righty-o
In post 69, MattP wrote:Aw man pirate you couldn't have waited just a little longer?
In post 75, MattP wrote:
In post 71, pirate mollie wrote:its been an hour
Content wise, you could've waited for one or two more bad posts

@Nacho: I didn't say I have a scum read on you
In post 80, MattP wrote:
In post 77, Nachomamma8 wrote: I thought you were using mollie's interactions with me in order to read me. You not using them to read me at all is incredibly disappointing
I have no idea how you're reading my posts
In post 118, MattP wrote:VOTE: Shos
In post 132, MattP wrote:
In post 131, Malakittens wrote:My theory about MattP has totally been proven wrong so scratch any type of read I may or may not have had on him.
Oh, now I'm interested! What was this theory
In post 157, MattP wrote:I've been keeping reads close to chest, but Mala is town and this isn't worth the petty banter. Although I do appreciate you guys having destructive conversations instead of me early-game
In post 160, MattP wrote:
In post 159, Wisdom wrote:Why are you trying to discredit mollie's read?
You could have coupled that question with a vote, yes?
In post 162, MattP wrote:
In post 161, Wisdom wrote:I could, if I felt he was scummier than mala.
Well I'm not gonna try to dissuade you, I'll let the duck quack for itself.
In post 312, MattP wrote:
In post 300, shos wrote:@Matt, why are you voting me?
Well, because you're mafia
In post 314, MattP wrote:
In post 313, Whiskers wrote:Also, does anybody want to remind me why shos is scum?
I think I would find it more helpful if you reminded me why he's not scum so that I had something concrete to reference in my response.

inb4nobodyhastime

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

23 - reaction test
53/57 - solid response to me acting like i didnt know it was a test (after this i knew he's town)
157 - trying to stop my tunnel on Mala, most helpful thing (to me anyway) that has happened in the thread. I hate townies that don't help me when I'm wrong.
160 - "you're right on shos, why dont you just vote him?" - once again he tries to work with me.
162 - same as 157, only the way this is done proves even more that he does not have any scum interest in trying to stop me from tunneling mala. he doesnt really care, its just a "im telling you you're wrong. if you want to listen, listen" thing.
314 - that will force Whiskers to go and argue on why shos is town, which is what everyone who is blind and doesnt see he is scum should do.

And that's not all his posts. I liked the way he expressed his reads on Nacho and Arc and it made me more sure of them. I liked his reads in general. I very much like his argument on shos, about how his posts look theatrical in some cases. I completely agree.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:26 am

Post by shos »

seriously? you think that was a reaction test? that was such an obvious rvs lie, 53/57 are there just because you actually took it seriously. either way - that's not a 'solid' response, lol, and in no way does this show he is town.
@157 - how the hell did that stop you, lol. he literally just said 'mala is town stop fighting'. please do explain how this is the most helpful thing for you in the topic.
@162 - uh, no? he just said that he thinks I'm scum and that I would eventually scumsip.
@314 - do you start a game thinking that EVERYONE IS SCUM? not null? when I ask you why you think someone is scum, do you really answer 'tell me why not'?

and that is ALL his posts, I went through his ISO and +'d every single one of them. the posts you're talking about probably came later, but that is also after I said that matt wasn't doing shit.

and if, ffs, you can show me how ONE of my post is 'theatrical', I might be able to respond. see, you don't just say 'X is scum'. you say WHY you think so, so that if you're wrong, people can show you that you are. you're not playing with a town mindset at all, you're just tunneling as best as you can, ignoring everything and defying truths, deflecting any attempt to make you actually SAY WHY YOU THINK I AM SCUM. if you had said that you didn't have time I might've just gone with the flow and let it slide waiting, and probably forget about it later because that's just how I am, but you've invested so much time in arguing an empty point, you've bypassed mala by far

VOTE: wisdom

with an additional "oh my god you truly suck" sidenote

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 419, shos wrote:see, you don't just say 'X is scum'. you say WHY you think so
maybe thats what you do
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 am

Post by shos »

yes. I do that. it's called playing mafia.

Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Mirari »

unexpected V/LA until Sunday

I will be able to post but my workload just doubled. I will try to post every other day but my posts won't be as substantial. I am glad Whiskers is pushing something now. I was worried he didn't care about scumhunting when I asked him about his vote on Wisdom.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 147, Wisdom wrote:To quote for everyone;

Spoiler: Last time I caught Mala
In post 475, Malakittens wrote:
In post 474, Wisdom wrote:
In post 473, Malakittens wrote:You have a tendency to tunnel me.
and being right
Not always. There has been games you were wrong.

And your tunneling in general isn't always right.
Quote the posts around you catching her, as well because those were a stark differences to the posts around you "catching her" we're seeing now.
In post 165, Whiskers wrote:Yes, of course he would say what is town before he did it. Doing a thing and then announcing that it was town afterwards would look really scummy. It's the same thing, basically, just the process ends up making you look better or worse.
:neutral:
Do you remember the game we played on a scumteam together? There are certain things that look town to a majority of crowds; posting lots of big walls of content, being aggressive, being logical. In said game where we were on a scumteam together, I never did anything that was even close to "say something is town, then do it".
In post 167, Whiskers wrote:Why not? Is this one magical thing what makes you unique, your defining characteristic in an otherwise entirely standard, white-rice, mafia player?
Argh. I'll quit.
No, but it's a defining characteristic of Wisdom? Why does it have to have any of those other qualities?
In post 172, Grimgroove wrote:What purpose did nacho's question serve here?
I was pestering Wisdom and trying to get a rise out of him and the first sign of any real reaction to my crusade on him was a useless question that served no purpose whatsoever. I wanted to challenge him on the usefulness of that line of thought so I could see if it was going to lead me to one of his rabbit holes again (which would be a good sign of him being town).
In post 174, Grimgroove wrote:The Nachomamma townread is intentionally based on loose sand. I don't think a genuine MAlakittens would give him townpoints for defensiveness. This is evident because of the word "but". Normally she wouldn't consider Nacho being defensive as town, "but"...
I don't understand at all what this point was about.
In post 188, Malakittens wrote:I recently found something newish for reading Nacho thanks to Jiffy and that's where my defensive tell came into play.
Jiffy has tells on me now too? :(
In post 200, shos wrote:seriously, this is the most inactive mattgame I have ever seen, I meanw ut. he was usualy superhyperextraactive. now he only has a few one-liner posts and he's EVEN VOATING MEEEEE i mean WUUT
matt has lazy games sometimes
also this seems fake as hell
In post 211, pirate mollie wrote:I have never ever seen ooba troll before. ever

VOTE: ooba
I think ooba-town seems more likely to troll than ooba-scum; ooba scum is very calculating.
In post 364, MattP wrote:Town:
Malakittens
Wisdom
Pirate Mollie
ArcAngel
NachoMomma
MattP
Whiskers

Eh or hasn't posted:
Mirari
Ooba
Desperado
Penguin_Alien

SCUM:
Shos
Grimgroove
upgrade ooba to town and we are 100% in agreement.

Vote: shoes

mostly sheeping mattp here because i stopped reading shos posts a while ago
was gonna ask mattp what his mirari townread was about, but then #422 came along!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 373, MattP wrote:Well also btw Grimgroove scumslipped so we have GG and Shos as scum
How is it a scum slip? My opinion was that it was a preemptive announcement. Finally you realize I am town. What can I do to convince you ooba is town?
I'm with you on the penguin scum read. Why is her vote still on me? She has forgotten about her vote.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”