Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Skelda and everyone else who wants to see my view point. Also I've considered peace townish in my post 819

I was thinking over the lines of a Smargaret and killerjester team. Because Miller is a role that less likely to be lynched and if you look at both there iso Look at where they interact. Guess what before today they don't just give passive town reads of each other.

I bolded some interactions
In post 835, killerjester wrote:Yea fuck it lynch me I'm just a VT. Literally no one thinks I'm town so even if I survive the lynch today I'll probably get us fucked down the road. My flavor is that I'm Susan Pevensie and Father Christmas made me a real badass at archery.

Lost my townread on JKLM because of his disappearing act. He could very possibly be scum. PeaceBringer as well. They both snuck onto my wagon and vanished into thin fucking air.

Mozamis is probably town, he's responded well to my pressure and is generally active and pushing the game forward despite all the active lurking going around.

Skelda's still town.

Garmr's still town.

I want Matt to be town but his investigation on BA last night was pretty fucking bad considering his STILL hasn't claimed WHY he chose BA.

Rach is tough to read. I'd say lynch her if we haven't won after lynching JKLM/Peace/Matt.

Is that everyone?
Oh, smargaret. Probably town.
Gut I guess.

UNVOTE:

Good luck fuckers
In post 880, killerjester wrote:I'm lol'ing at the Matt-kill. Game-solved.

smargaret

RachMarie
PeaceBringer

2 of these 3 are scum because Skelda, Garmr, and mozamis are all town. And we have one mislynch available to us.

VOTE: PeaceBringer

If you guys prefer smarg or Rach to die first just let me know and we can do that.
She pretty had a probably town read on smarg in her only other post of her. I think there is some subconscious play as well. Smarg is always listed first when she's mentioned as a scum read but last when she's a town read. This could mean he knows she's scum but is distancing himself away from Smarg. The scum read doesn't last long how ever
In post 917, killerjester wrote:Yea scum smarg would probably just claim VT since the cop is dead and no one else claimed a coplike role.
Here he is quick to push for Smargs innocence and to try and silent any doubts about her. This looks like it's a little bit to set up for my liking. "But oh sexy delcious garmr how can they set it up if we didn't know about the role claim" Well that easy to anwser because kj took the chance to get a mass claim.
In post 891, killerjester wrote:Hmm

UNVOTE:

Should we just mass claim? It could help identify which alignment holds the votestealer (eg: if no one claims votestealer then we can safely assume it is a scumrole). Would let us know if we're in LyLo or not
Other than them setting up that little scheme how does mass claiming help scum? Well it's the day before mylo assuming your scum what does mass claiming mean.
.1 You know who to kill because of the most powerful roles.
.2 Your night kill won't be questioned if you kill a powerful role
.3 If you leave a powerful role alive you can spread some wifom about them.

This is why mass claiming before mylo in a non bastard game is double edge sword. As not only is town getting information but scum is getting information to and they can prey on town with it. This is why I felt a bit hesitant to mass claim the day before mylo.

Also notice something funny. How Kj reads and marg reads are eerily similar the day before mylo
In post 880, killerjester wrote:'m lol'ing at the Matt-kill. Game-solved.

smargaret
RachMarie
PeaceBringer

2 of these 3 are scum
In post 911, smargaret wrote:Scum had a JOAT, at least. Town has (assuming we believe everyone's claims) a doctor, a one-shot cop, a tracker, a jailkeeper, a one-shot vote stealer, and a miller. This is way overpowered. I'd bet scum has claimed a pr, and jk is a much better option (especially one that may or may not work), especially if scum have a roleblocker (which with cop or tracker plus doc, scum pretty much have to have a rb).

I still don't like the Rach/honig spot, but while that was a terrible way to use the votesteal (not just that I'm not scum. But save it for lylo if you're town! Not for a weak wagon on yourself!), it wasn't a particularly scummy way to use the votesteal given how the day fell out. So mayble a little less scummy? I'm more inclined to see Rach as scum than kj, though, and I think it's entirely likely that one of the Pevensies is scum fakeclaiming. And Garmr is still scummy for the same reasons I listed yesterday.

But yeah.
Peace, then Garmr or Rach.

Garmr, I'd chalk up the "sane cop" flip to a quirk of the mod.
This set up would allow them to get a easy peasy peace lynch today. When tomorrow comes they go for rachmarie. Since I would consider myself harder to lynch than Rachmarie this set up make sense that way they could secure the win and smarg could work on trying to push suspicion on me then they will be like rachmarie is the common link lets lynch her today and then garmr tomorrow then bam they win.

I have a feeling smargaret was going to try the same thing with moz
In post 842, smargaret wrote:scum: garmr (in particular for his posts around the hermy wagon and persistant defense of rach),
mozamis
, and Rach.
She probably went for moz because of KJ post 789 and 810 proof of that here.
In post 812, smargaret wrote:just out if the erm still not breathing well. screw asthma.

more votes on rachmarie, especiakky since she vanishes the minute the pressure is off. how are people not seeing this???

not liking mozamis either because if what kj oosted
And then being the good scum buddy KJ is he subtly tells Smarg to back off.
In post 847, killerjester wrote:Yea seriously smarg. Mozamis is like 99% town.
Sorry about the quote wall but it was the only way that i could think of to show the connection.

Quick summary: This amount of evidence points towards a Smarg and KJ scum team. I believe both lied about their roles and from the set up I concluded that every mafia member has a role. The evidence of subtle team work and planning from the night phase is there. This is my belief and I feel 100 percent sure this is the scum time I bet on it.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by killerjester »

In post 925, Garmr wrote:
In post 880, killerjester wrote:I'm lol'ing at the Matt-kill. Game-solved.

smargaret

RachMarie
PeaceBringer

2 of these 3 are scum
because Skelda, Garmr, and mozamis are all town
. And we have one mislynch available to us.

VOTE: PeaceBringer

If you guys prefer smarg or Rach to die first just let me know and we can do that.
She pretty had a probably town read on smarg in her only other post of her. I think there is some subconscious play as well. Smarg is always listed first when she's mentioned as a scum read but last when she's a town read. This could mean he knows she's scum but is distancing himself away from Smarg. The scum read doesn't last long how ever
I enlarged the reason why smarg was in my lynchpool for the reading impaired. That doesn't mean I read smarg as scum, that means I read everyone else stronger as town.

Additional reasons why you're wrong:
- Votestealer, Cop, Tracker, Doctor, Jailer is fucking STACKED for town. Unless you're doing role madness (as in, everyone has a PR), you don't give beneficial PRs to half the town players
- If town DID have all those roles, scum would have to be packing some SERIOUS heat. However, smargaret was tracked going nowhere last night. That means 1. She did not submit the scumkill, 2. She does not have an activated-PR, and 3. Her scumpartner does not have an activated-PR (otherwise she would have submitted the kill, allowing her partner to use their PR).
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by RachMarie »

or possibly she is a ninja with both a tracker and a cop that is a good possibility

sorry about calling you a he smargaret. I still think you are scum though.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

the cop was limited and so was the vote stealer (I believe rach on this).

The Jk and the the tracker aren't to powerful of roles compared to cop. Also this a themed game not a normal. We can only guess what the joats powers were. We can assume the silence came from the joat as we haven't seen it since but the rest of the joats powers may of had a way to deal with the various roles we have now. This makes sense to me and doesn't derive from the case.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by smargaret »

Jk and doc though? And no balanced setup is going to put all the scum power in one role. I have to go to bed, so I don't have time to put together something long on Garmr (give me a day, I don't know when I'm getting home from work tomorrow).

There is no way we have a town with two protective roles and two investigative roles. There is just no way, vote steal or no vote steal.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

So what your saying is that there can only be one of each and that would automatically make Peace and Skelda scum. Yet you are going to put something together on me, I don't buy it. Also your contradicting yourself you had a major scum read on rachmarie yet by the above post leaves us with situations

1.For me to be scum with rachmarie we would have to have four scum at the start which I doubt.

2.That I am scum and rachmarie is town which also doesn't make sense because

2A. That's one of your main reasons for me being scum.

2B. Also what would my motive in defending her be day 2 and early day 3 Which would of been a golden opportunity for a easy mislynch and who would blame me everyone was under the impresion she was lurking. Not including the fact that a rachmarie lynch over a hermy lynch may of gave hermy a extra day. I could of placed my vote on rachmarie and hermy would of hammered it.

3. Rachmarie is scum and peacebringer/Skelda is scum due to the amount of power roles and I am town which also brings up the question of why are you trying to make a case on me if it's scenario 3.
In post 929, smargaret wrote:Jk and doc though? And no balanced setup is going to put all the scum power in one role. I have to go to bed,
so I don't have time to put together something long on Garmr
(give me a day, I don't know when I'm getting home from work tomorrow).

There is no way we have a town with two protective roles and two investigative roles. There is just no way, vote steal or no vote steal.
Also another thing is you had a scum read on me before and you haven't even tried to push it that's not acceptable.

2D. Peacebringer and skelda are scum together. This is plausible but I have town read on both which leads me to believe the next solution.

2E. Your scum and your looking for a mislynch. Why would a miller even be in a game where the inspector is one shot?

I could get deeper into this but I want to see your response.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by killerjester »

I'm sorry but (1-shot Cop, Tracker, Doctor, Miller vs JOAT, Odd-Jailer, Even-Votestealer) makes waaaaaaaay more sense than (1-shot Cop, 1-shot Votestealer, Tracker, Doctor, Odd-Jailer vs JOAT, Ninja, ???)

Garmr I don't know why you're trying so hard to throw a won-game but try looking at it this way. If Rach is the even-night votestealer for scum then today is LyLo. This possibility MUST be addressed TODAY by either lynching Rach or her most-likely scumpartner (imo Peace).

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by RachMarie »

It is just one shot which is why I used it when I did. Because last time I tried to hold off using a 1 shot power til LYLO, I never got to use it because I got lynched. Even now ya all are suggesting lynching me over someone who is far more likely to be scum.

A miller claims right off the bat. That has been my experience here on site. I also know that scum have fake claimed miller. So why would I assume oh yes must be true. Also the amount of PRs in the town seems pretty high even with many of them being swingy or weak PRs. (I definitely can see how a vote controller can be swingy. Had I used both votes to lynch someone instead of just holding one vote and using my own vote, it could have turned out bad for town. Hence the reason I did not use the vote just stole it.)

Today is not LYLO I doubt we would have 4 scum? 3 is far more likely in a Mini game. Since we lynched one already, that means 2 more at most, or maybe 1 more and a SK but meh not enough kills for that so I am leaning to a 3 scum party. So not yet LYLO.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

I would update my town to scum list as I went back a reevaluated it but it would be pretty much a copy and paste with exception of Skelda who's pretty much been bouncing up and down from null-town and town-null (In other words). My perception of him changed a bit as well because of our last mafia game together were he went really aggressive towards the end I was scum that game. I can see signs of that leaking through now.

Moz is still a town read. Through I would like to hear his opinions on the current situation.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by mozamis »

Garmr still looks so town to me. The guy is putting some real thought and creativity into this.
Rach just sounds like she is telling the truth to me.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 933, Garmr wrote:Through I would like to hear his opinions on the current situation.
Just woken up and in a world of confusion lol But I like the case on KJ, but have you considered the possibiltiy that it might be KJ and someone else? I'm not sure about smarg.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

I still think smarg is scum but it is still possible that KJ could be buddying up/giving similar reads through out the whole game to make them feel secure with smarg or vice versa
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 926, killerjester wrote:Votestealer, Cop, Tracker, Doctor, Jailer is fucking STACKED for town.
(assuming all claims are true:) ONE SHOT votestealer, ONE SHOT cop, ODD NIGHT jailer. Plus town has a miller which is anti town.
So it's not THAT stacked. Plus as Rach says, maybe scum are pretty powerful.

However, my biggest problem is with the idea that we have a jailer and a doc. Does kinda seem unlikely.
Maybe it is Peace. I just hate the idea of mislynching him though, as he is the kind of player that scum will set up for a mislynch. (doesn't post much, iconoclastic, idiosyncratic style etc).
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 936, Garmr wrote:I still think smarg is scum but it is still possible that KJ could be buddying up/giving similar reads through out the whole game to make them feel secure with smarg or vice versa
dont quite follow - you saying that kj and smarg are scum, and they buddy up to each other?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

I mean if one of them is scum it is possible that one is buddying the other.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

Ah, ok gotcha.
Right, this is where I stand atm:
Garmr, Skelda, Rach town.
So scum from Smarg, peace and kj.
Not ready to vote yet though.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by mozamis »

Lol that looks like it's in a limerick format or something.
@ Peace - be helpful if you could contribute to the cause. And if it could be more than "...it is what is...I don't give reads..." etc that would be great lol
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:10 am

Post by killerjester »

Moz are you fucking serious. If you're calling smarg scum then town DOESN'T have a miller. And I've already detailed why it's unlikely that smarg is scum of any kind, if town doesn't have a miller to balance out the PRs then scum probably has a lot of PRs. And unless you think smarg is the widely underused Ninja (if so, what's really the point of clogging up a game already chock-full of PRs with the nullifying Tracker/Ninja combo?) then she has to be town.

Garmr's definitely town. He's just also wrong.

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:03 am

Post by mozamis »

Well yeah, if smarg is scum then we don't have a miller, making town marginally more powerful. I don't really like how you have gone from "happy to lynch either rach or smarg" (your opening post Today), to ruling smarg out on the basis of set up speculation. It seems hasty.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:09 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTECOUNT 4.1(2)
PeaceBringer
- smargaret, killerjester,
(0)
mozamis
-
(1)
RachMarie
- Skelda
(1)
smargaret
- RachMarie
(0)
Garmr
-
(0)
killerjester
-
(0)
Skelda
-

(3) Not Voting
- PeaceBringer, mozamis, Garmr

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a lynch and 3 for no lynch!!
Day 4 ends on 25th NOV, 2013 09:59 hrs (Indian time)

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-11-25 09:59:00)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:45 am

Post by killerjester »

In post 880, killerjester wrote:
If
you guys prefer smarg or Rach to die first just let me know and we can do that.
I'd rather lynch Peace first. I am most confident that he is scum.

Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Skelda »

Would we consider lynching Rach over Peace?

1. Rach may be even Votestealer, in which case we're screwed. There's a higher chance of this because of the claimed PRs.
2. Peace didn't visit anyone on N2, meaning he has a slightly reduced chance of being scum.
3. Peace has a more appealing PR if he's telling the truth.

I am reading Peace, just based on play, as scum, but I think there's a good chance that this'll be the first game I'll win on MS and I'd rather Rach not mess it up
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by smargaret »

In post 930, Garmr wrote:So what your saying is that there can only be one of each and that would automatically make Peace and Skelda scum. Yet you are going to put something together on me, I don't buy it. Also your contradicting yourself you had a major scum read on rachmarie yet by the above post leaves us with situations

1.For me to be scum with rachmarie we would have to have four scum at the start which I doubt.

2.That I am scum and rachmarie is town which also doesn't make sense because

2A. That's one of your main reasons for me being scum.

2B. Also what would my motive in defending her be day 2 and early day 3 Which would of been a golden opportunity for a easy mislynch and who would blame me everyone was under the impresion she was lurking. Not including the fact that a rachmarie lynch over a hermy lynch may of gave hermy a extra day. I could of placed my vote on rachmarie and hermy would of hammered it.

3. Rachmarie is scum and peacebringer/Skelda is scum due to the amount of power roles and I am town which also brings up the question of why are you trying to make a case on me if it's scenario 3.
In post 929, smargaret wrote:Jk and doc though? And no balanced setup is going to put all the scum power in one role. I have to go to bed,
so I don't have time to put together something long on Garmr
(give me a day, I don't know when I'm getting home from work tomorrow).

Also another thing is you had a scum read on me before and you haven't even tried to push it that's not acceptable.

2D. Peacebringer and skelda are scum together. This is plausible but I have town read on both which leads me to believe the next solution.

2E. Your scum and your looking for a mislynch. Why would a miller even be in a game where the inspector is one shot?

I could get deeper into this but I want to see your response.
Garmr - I don't think that you, rach, peace, and hermy are a four-player scumteam. I know Hermy was scum; I think that two out of {you, Rach, Peace} make up the remaining two members of the scumteam. In other words, if we lynch Peace today and Peace miraculously flips town, then I'm going to be looking a whole lot closer at you. As far as why I haven't pushed at you, I've had a weaker read on you - it just hasn't been a priority. The only reason I was going to write anything up on it today was because moz asked why.

Also, no, I'm not saying that we only have one of {cop, tracker} and one of {doc, jk}. I'm saying that we do not have all four prs claimed - even with the weakening. We just don't. Of the four, I think that the jk is most likely to be scum. This is why Peace needs rope today.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Skelda »

Smargaret, right now I'm reading you as town thanks to your miller claim, so scum for me are Rach and Peace. Are you against a Rach lynch to prevent a Votestealer incident.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by smargaret »

I am slightly more confident in Peace scum than Rach scum, but I'd be okay voting for either today.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”