Mewbie 1442 the second -- Game over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:34 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Chrisp is hard headded town.
I need more fighting and yelling with others to figure them out.

I mean, rach, you don't remember voided's game where I went into lylo with wisdom, nic cage, pahino and some other dude?

I really don't see how I'm different this game. I'm really meh until someone calls me out. THEN I get firey.

I don't think I like Brian though. Ill look him up.

Even last game, upon replacing in I was pushing a project fat lynch. Where's that agressiveness? Like damn. No one looks at that.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
CrisP
CrisP
Goon
CrisP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:35 am

Post by CrisP »

jmo16mla wrote: Even last game, upon replacing in I was pushing a project fat lynch. Where's that agressiveness? Like damn. No one looks at that.
what are you talking about, you have been trying to get GM lynched from the first post your wrote this game, if anything you are more aggressive than last time.
GuyInFreezer wrote:1. jmo wagon is bad and y'all should feel bad.
2. BS's intro at #175 looked forced.
3. Less than a two days left? Oh lordy.
4. Last few BW's posts actually felt town. Damn you nacho
5. VOTE: Rach
6. This is L-1.
I'm waiting for the follow up before commenting on this.
meh guys n gals I am VT so its not a real big loss.
This is not what I would write as mafia if I was about to be lynched day 1, it's also in line with her general playstyle thus far, what do the guys that have played with her have to say about this?

As it is RM's play fully justifies a lynch, but I can't get past the fact she is the (very) low hanging fruit, I also don't like how quickly the focus was moved to RM from JM.
CrisP
CrisP
Goon
CrisP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:41 am

Post by CrisP »

Also after being asked for his reads, for the n-th time I might add, all JM can produce is a town read on me and a sheep on Nacho's read on BR? Wow that's so much original and useful content, it really feels like he is doing his best to puzzle out this game as a good townie would.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 230, Buckwild wrote:Also, there are plenty of pairs out there that are not interacting with each other. Why focus on JMO and me?
It doesn't bother me just because you two aren't interacting each other. It bothers me that there is a lack of pressure (or complete redirection) from Jmo when I expected there should have been. It's a minor associative tell that matters to me if Jmo flips scum.
In post 239, CrisP wrote:That was so scummy from RM, I have to think about it.
What about it is so scummy?
In post 247, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Spoiler: Extra Content: Only for you Brian
In post 175, Brian Skies wrote:Brian here. From what it looks like, my predecessor did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING this game. So I'm just going to go ahead and claim. I'M A CUTE AND FLUFFY KITTEN!
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... en_Defense
:P
Spoiler:
Oh shit, you figured out where I stole the idea from! But based on flavor, I dare you to prove me wrong!
CrisP
CrisP
Goon
CrisP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:59 am

Post by CrisP »

Brian Skies wrote: What about it is so scummy?
The motivation that is given for voting.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:01 am

Post by goodmorning »

As far as Rach goes, it's not something she couldn't do as Town, but quite frankly it's incredibly scummy of her.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:06 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Crisp, it's bad that you're judging rach's claim like that. That's the quickest way to get screwed over.

Who the hell is BR? Nacho, me and you have the same read on BR. We are twins man.

Again, Chrisp, stop drawing ties between player without a flip. That will also get you in trouble.

I do want to know why you unvoted me, only to revote me quickly after?

Again, why is rach the only viable wagon when buck had two votes on him and rach only had one?

Gm's wagon was to facilitate talking. Already explained this. I didn't like how she entered the game, but that wasn't worthy of a lynch. I
also believe I already explained that also.

Now, once again in going to ask you this, who were you also looking when you were deciding who to vote?
CrisP
CrisP
Goon
CrisP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:35 am

Post by CrisP »

Crisp, it's bad that you're judging rach's claim like that. That's the quickest way to get screwed over.
How am I judging RM's claim in your opinion? I'm curious because my judgment on it is that I find it bad, I am not sure if it is bad because RM is playing bad town or because it's scummy, that's why I asked everyone else how they felt about it, i.e. is RM capable of playing town so badly.
Again, Chrisp, stop drawing ties between player without a flip. That will also get you in trouble.
I find it funny you are repeatedly trying to tell me how to play when you are considered one of the scummiest players so far, so you are failing as either mafia or town, whereas I am seen as town by most people here including you. Trying to make connections between players is just a natural way to scumhunt, whether they flipped or not is irrelevant, that's why you can build scenarios, like: if x is mafia then y may be as well, or I don't think it makes sense for x to be mafia if y is.
I do want to know why you unvoted me, only to revote me quickly after?
I said everything in my posts at the time, I unvoted because I found RM's L-1 very scummy and I was afraid it might be hammered before I had time to consider, I clearly was not the only since that started a bandwagon on her, I voted you again because I find you scummy, I don't like how you are playing, I think I would gain a lot of information from knowing your alignment and I like the idea of getting rid of you now before it comes back to hunt town at a later date.
Again, why is rach the only viable wagon when buck had two votes on him and rach only had one?
I already said BW is one of my strongest town reads so I did not give any weight to the 2 votes he had, they were old votes from people who had either been replaced or had gone on extended V/LA's, the fact you are bringing it up shows you are either grasping at straws or not really into this game. Furthermore the general reads from town tended to put BW as a null or as slightly town whereas most people had RM as slightly scummy, that's why I thought and think that RM was the only other viable alternative.

One interesting recent development is that the wind on BW is changing slightly now, and some people have started to throw down feelers on him being scummy.
Now, once again in going to ask you this, who were you also looking when you were deciding who to vote?
I already told you, I was looking at you, RM, BR, Nacho and GM, GM I feel better about and Nacho I feel slightly better about, if you are cleared or die as town then Nacho is town for me unless proven otherwise.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:10 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Okay, you keep your play style and don't take any tips to make yourself better. You've obviously mastered the game already.

Rach can claim the way she did as town, or scum. Your argument isn't strong.

You shouldn't be afraid that I would be hammered. I'm the scummiest player in the game... remember?

She even left a note saying for people to claim intent to hammer before they did.

But still, i see this as town from you. Congrats.

Focus elsewhere.

do you have any previous games from a different site that I can look at?
CrisP
CrisP
Goon
CrisP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:42 am

Post by CrisP »

Okay, you keep your play style and don't take any tips to make yourself better. You've obviously mastered the game already.
:D you are misrepping me again! I never said I mastered this game or that I don't need tips, I said I find it curious, and a sign of your arrogance instead of mine, that you keep on tipping me on how to play when you are the one in a worse position.
Rach can claim the way she did as town, or scum. Your argument isn't strong.
I am not making an argument, I am asking if this is the kind of thing she would do as town; unless you mean that my argument is that if you are town you should not claim VT, in that case I do make that argument, if you think that's a bad argument you don't know the theory of this game.
You shouldn't be afraid that I would be hammered. I'm the scummiest player in the game... remember?
already explained this, not sure why you would make this comment other than to appear snarky as RM called you or just to confuse the issue.
She even left a note saying for people to claim intent to hammer before they did.
Mafia wouldn't care about this
Focus elsewhere.
again, be pro town instead of telling me what to do
do you have any previous games from a different site that I can look at?
I think I already said this is my first forum mafia game, but in case I didn't and your question was serious I will reiterate it, I doubt there is much to read about me though, my alignment should be clear, of course there is a reasonable chance, especially early on in the game, that I might just be plain wrong.
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Buckwild »

From the way JMO is defending himself, he is feeling pretty town to me. His style of speaking like, unvote me right now and feeling bad that others don't see him as town really strike a cord with me. I would be ok with a rachel vote as I already had a weird feeling about her.
CrisP
CrisP
Goon
CrisP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by CrisP »

I hear you BW, please wait for GIF's post, I'd like to hear what he has to say.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I am not Rachel

I am Rach or Rachael. However time is running out so yeah if I am the guinea pig, better than having a NL or losing a PR.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

Quit role fishing.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 257, CrisP wrote:
I find it funny you are repeatedly trying to tell me how to play when you are considered one of the scummiest players so far, so you are failing as either mafia or town, whereas I am seen as town by most people here including you. Trying to make connections between players is just a natural way to scumhunt, whether they flipped or not is irrelevant, that's why you can build scenarios, like: if x is mafia then y may be as well, or I don't think it makes sense for x to be mafia if y is.
For an example of how this sort of thing can get you in trouble, see my misfortunes with it in N1377.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

maybe he will take your advice since you are playing the game
so well
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Buckwild »

Well I will be away for 36 hours so no vote from me.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by goodmorning »

@jmo: Unless I wanted to get into your argument with CrisP,
which I categorically don't
, there's not much for me to say right now, except
look who's talking

My opinions on everyone remain unchanged since the last time I shared each of them.

There is less than a day left, so people should probably start consolidating votes.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

k?
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 266, Buckwild wrote:Well I will be away for 36 hours so no vote from me.
What does having to be away have to do with you not voting right now?
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Buckwild »

Crisp wants to see what GIF says and frankly, so do I...
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

Okay, so um. you voted twice. the last time you voted was at the beginning of the game... Youve had gif as hardcore scum the whole game?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Vote Count 1.09With 9 alive it's 5 votes to lynch.

Voting for:

*CrisP -
*guyinfreezer - Buckwild [1]
*goodmorning -
*Brian Skies -
*jmo16mla - Brian Skies, RachMarie, CrisP [3] [L-2]
*ArcAngel9 -
*Buckwild - ArcAngel9 [1]
*RachMarie - Nachomamma8, jmo16mla, Goodmorning, GuyInFreezer [4] [L-1]
*Nachomamma8 -

Not voting: [0]

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-11-12 20:39:00)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
CrisP
CrisP
Goon
CrisP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by CrisP »

ArcAngel9 wrote: folks
i ll be able to post from monday...let me catch up!!!
You not posting anything looks pretty bad.
GuyInFreezer wrote: 1. jmo wagon is bad and y'all should feel bad.
2. BS's intro at #175 looked forced.
3. Less than a two days left? Oh lordy.
4. Last few BW's posts actually felt town. Damn you nacho
5. VOTE: Rach
6. This is L-1.
Still waiting for that more in-depth post you said you were going to write. I'll wait for the 10 hour mark and post again then.
CrisP
CrisP
Goon
CrisP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:40 am

Post by CrisP »

ArcAngel9 you have been active and you still are not posting here, what you are doing is completely anti-town, so I can only deduce you are mafia.

UNVOTE: jmo16mla

VOTE: ArcAngel9

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”