N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by N »

nandina
noun
a Chinese and Japanese evergreen shrub, Nandina domestica, of the barberry family, having pinnate leaves and bright red berries, cultivated as an ornamental.

Vote Count 4.09
Luna Lovegood
( 1 ) PeaceBringer
Dante
( 2 ) Varsoon
Shadowy Poison
( 0 )
Rail Tracer
( 0 )
PeaceBringer
( 4 ) Luna Lovegood , Shadowy Poison , Mitillos , Majiffy
ooba
( 0 )
Varsoon
( 2 ) Dante , ooba
Mitillos
( 0 )
Titus
RadiantCowbells
( 0 )
Majiffy
( 0 )
BBmolla
( 0 )

Not voting:
Rail Tracer , BBmolla , Titus

With 11 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-11-07 00:03:00)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 1872, BBmolla wrote:Nacho, getting replaced is normally a bad sign for you
it's a sign i've been lazy as fuck this game, mostly.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Mitillos »

You're not changing that by saying that, though.
(I know, glass houses and so on.)

So, what do you think makes you wake up at night? Is there any indication of that in your role PM?
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

i should probably vote someone, hey?

thinking luna.

someone convince me not to.
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by Luna Lovegood »

I can do that!

Here's my super big awesome catchup post:
Spoiler: FINALLY DONE
8=======D
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

that's... pretty damn convincing, actually.

who should i vote instead, nacho?
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:08 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 41, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 4, SleepyKrew wrote:What is UP
I'm really excited
Also I'll probably be really
angry later
on so look out in case I go INCREDIBLE HULK

Also, my role is a
negative utility
So thinking it over, people are voting and calling SleepyKrew scum because of perhaps these 2 things. Now, as I read negative utility it is not declaring scum but declaring that his role has a negative impact on the village. So the player is town but may have some impact that does not benefit town. At any rate
Vote SleepKrew
, we need to know what the "negative utility" is because he/she/it boldy proclaimed having it...
This post is weird when PB considers himself a negative utility role as well.
In post 61, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 60, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 59, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 14, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:going for the EZ town cred, peace?
That's what I think of peace. So your leaning a lil' scummy to me. Why are you afraid of me asking people about you?
any sense of fear is projected from your end... no fear from me... looks like you are looking for validation of one thing or another or seeing if you can get someone to go one direction or another. Just something that is noteable... also seems like a suck up quickly to another player... but those are minor observations...
and it is actually 2 people now you are "seeking for opinions" Guess what there 2 heads and 1 player in game who has any game experience with me and nothing completed. So opinions are short... but your behavior of questioning others who do not know a player about a player you do not know is intriguing...
Peacebringer developing was seemed like a strong read on theloveofneroandmollie in the middle of his SleepyKrew feels off. I found that Peacebringer-town is the type of player who is very driven by gut/instinct/impulses and it reads kind of strange that he would continue a policy push while letting someone who he is reading as scummy go scot-free.
In post 123, PeaceBringer wrote:Oh and I basically agree N&M is likely town at this juncture... had to give them crap though over the "Oh, what do you think of peacebringer nonsense" such stuff is silly, but that is me... everyone enjoys differently...
This is a surprise, but lends more to Peacebringer town. Normally his attacks are to mislynch or discredit, I can't see him making a blind rush at someone in order to call them town a minute later, that seems like it follows more of the impulsive Peacebringer that I know and I love.
In post 142, PeaceBringer wrote:so, here is a time to ask a question you fine pair of lover birds. Is Kat's behavior true to his normal self or not? I only go on tone and keep flipping. But the SK play may have about run it's course... See I know there is a propensity of town to jump on something minor, think they hit scum and really just hit stinky bait... for me, used to fishing where there are walleyes and other fish that take a while to bite and far more complex. Her it is like sunnies snapping at bait by a dock. one post and wham bamm...get a reaction. The answer to my question can help me sort it out a bit more...
Didn't like this post, don't really know why.
In post 208, Rail Tracer wrote:
neromollie wrote:Tell me why I shouldn't have you as null?
you (or your other head) have formed a town read on sleepykrew off almost no content, i'm wondering how you haven't formed any read on me whatsoever given the amount of stuff i've posted.
you know I don't have anything close to a read on you this far through the read
In post 256, PeaceBringer wrote:as to kats, hey guys, those of you that want reasons and such... go skim some of his scum games and compare the town with tone games and tone here...
tell me what you think the tone showed here has more in common with... either that or simply vote kats... Get R done. Of course you could always ignore but really not the wisest course.
THIS was weird as hell to me. I don't see PB meta'ing Katsuki and pushing a difference based on tone; I can see him posting a case on someone for a variety of reasons, but this isn't one of them that comes to mind.
In post 266, PeaceBringer wrote:that was weird. Post 6, 70, and 118

3). Read for yourself or ignore it. You care about whether Kats is scum go check for your self. I do not do the kind of stuff you want. Go look for yourself. If not, then to bad so sad. Kats is scum. Go hunt for yourself.
I liked this! "I'm not going to give you what you want, so find out why I'm right your own damn self"
In post 291, Dante wrote:
In post 290, mnemonicdevice wrote:@SleepyKrew, can you link me to your most recent scum and town games please.
Too much meta.

Vote mnemonicdevice
this was a pretty fucking stupid thing to rip on but I couldn't really see scum pushing on this type of thing
In post 296, PeaceBringer wrote:eh, reading over deasvail, I thinking more likely town, does not really have the same feel for when someone is scum-dogging me... feels the normal dogging me...
Liked this as well, didn't really have any purpose as PB-scum.
In post 321, Dante wrote:
In post 320, Rail Tracer wrote:... even if this weren't something that town players do, why not comment on peacebringer bringing up katsuki's meta? why is mnemonic scum for doing it?
I asked the Magic 8-ball if you were scum.

The reply:

YES!
I don't understand why Dante switched votes here. It was hilarious, yes, but if he had some sort of inherent hate of meta'ing like I'd expect him to, then it doesn't make sense for him to let that push go so easily.
In post 500, Dante wrote:You tell me? What's the point to using meta? IMO...to see if a pattern exists in a player's game play. It's day 1. What pattern can you find that relates to another game. SillyCindy told a joke last game to start the game and she was town...this time she played all serious...she must be scum. Yeah, that works often. Just another reason to cast a lame vote...IMO...No way to determine a pattern till some blood hits the street. So asking for another's game history strikes me as lazy and just another way to make shit up. Personally, I'd rather vote using the Magic 8-ball scum detector than use some BS meta on day 1.
This confirms to me that he had a very real hate of metaing, so not pursuing it seems even stranger to me.
In post 753, Dante wrote:Right now Mnemonic Device is hard scum...too little commentary even when called out.
Voting for lurking is literally the easiest vote possible.
In post 802, Rail Tracer wrote:hmm

@PV

if you have no information to verify yourself today, in your first post, i want you to declare the first and last letters of each word in your role, as well as how many letters there are in each word.

e.g. if you had dopog's role, you'd put N _ _- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e N _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ r

i'll consider refusal to do this a scum claim, since if you are town it shouldn't give scum any additional information, and if you're scum, i want to limit your fake-claims as much as possible.
I liked this plan a lot, actually.
In post 833, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 830, RadiantCowbells wrote:I got a guilty on Peacebringer last night >:(
that is a lie or you are paranoid...
might as well claim then- my role is Networker. It is negative ultility.
There may be logic in my dying, as anyone who has a QT has full access during the day as long as alive. I die they lose it.
This is actually the weakest response to a guilty that I've ever seen from a town player. The bolded is especially weird since he has a guilty on him that he knows sure as hell isn't true and he's like "eh, there might be a good reason for killing me anyways".
In post 980, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 978, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 960, Mitillos wrote:@RC: I'd like some more information from you. No references to other games, though. You claimed a guilty result on Peace. What is your role? Do you know how reliable this result is? Why did you not vote Peace, if you have a guilty result on him?

@Pere: Your links seem a bit off. Anyway, maybe Networker is just N's N-word for Encryptor? You know, like Namecaller was the N-word for Framer.
He presented us with his N-name (Networker), but not his regular rolename (Encoder/Encrypter)?

I guess that's possible, but why the confusion? Peace has been playing 9 years, I think that he would know and distinguish the difference between a Networker role and Networker role-name.

Vote: Peacebringer
that is really stretching things on your end and from what I have seen better player than this... I do not give a flying fig what the
"role is normally" called, as it is called what it is this game and pretty straight forward.
I do not believe you are stupid, therefore scum.
Everyone else has an "in other words" role, and I'm not sure Peacebringer would be able to figure out Networker but not Encryptor. Regardless of that, the bolded is still weird as fuck.
In post 1049, Rail Tracer wrote:it's fucking dumb how few wagons have happened this game. there's been like the Katsuki wagon, the dopog lynch wagon, and this pitiful fucking excuse for a mnem wagon.

no other major wagons because nobody seems to give a shit about pushing their votes.
this frustration seems very real
In post 1199, PeaceBringer wrote:deadline is fast approaching... nothing from mneumonic... I think there Is like 3 hours left till deadline...
Another thing that makes me uncomfortable about PB is the extent to which he's disappeared from D1 to now.
In post 1234, PeaceBringer wrote:bah, scratch that... forgot he was SK...
Why was SK town again?
In post 1641, PeaceBringer wrote:Not normal, not bastard. mod said there is at least one Townie. So my guess is one of rail and dante is the liar there. But will engage in more analysis of each claim and the in game behavior as get more time tomorrow.
this seems like the weird shit that town would be more likely to say than scum; scum wouldn't be like "oh there's only one VT in the game which means there's a liar in Dante/Rail", although he never pursued this at all.
In post 1669, Dante wrote:
In post 1668, Varsoon wrote:You just unsettle me Dante.

Also, for people still in doubt, I'm town.
You unsettle me.
weak response
In post 1677, PeaceBringer wrote:heh, forgot to come to this, but with Radiant's stance and toughts we are going to be doomed anyway, unless RC is scum.
This was cool.
In post 1711, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1691, Varsoon wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dante

Scum don't type like Mitilos is typing.
Dante wagon is better for me right now.
well if you are not scum and mitilos is not scum you just gave scum the game...
you REALLY need to watch your vote.
I have literally no idea what the fuck this means.
In post 1713, PeaceBringer wrote:Rail Tracer: He is very sketchy at this point. What has he done? He has essentially led each and every lynch and town has been following him by the nose hairs. He consistently stears away from certain players (Luna, Shadow, Ooba) to be precise. He white knighted me on day one and other days. Now at LyLo pushing my lynch. It is finding an easy target to lynch and win the game. If you examine reads and game comments you can note subtle pointing one way and disengaging another. Oh, and he did subtlely encourage my PV take and let that serve as distraction as long as possible.
this seems like something peacebringer town would say

My main worries about Peacebringer were that as scum he can fake that genuine tone pretty fucking beautifully, while he dropped the fuck off the map after D1 (then dropped back on it now), his role sticks out of other roles pretty sorely (and there is weirdness around his claiming of it), and his reaction to getting a guilty on him made no sense from any town player whatsoever. But a couple of his genuine notes strike genuine enough where I can look at the rest of it and call it Peacebringer play.

RT read is mostly due to genuineness and necessity. I'm mostly not willing to think about this one too much because I'm tired as fuck, but there are a few key townie points (there's some real frustration in lurkfuckiness, although not to the same degree that it featured in Xenogears), and I think the way he looked back on the past few days in a way akin to a frat bro seeing pictures of him passed out on a table without any clothes seemed genuine and unlikely to be coming from scum.

Dante hasn't done jack or shit, and we've gotten to the point where the things that made me lean town on him don't make me lean town so far anymore.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

So, join me on the glorious Dante wagon?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:14 am

Post by Varsoon »

I've already got TWO votes there, so you know it's good.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

looks like nacho finally decided to show up... not sure it is enough to disengage the rest...
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

varsoon the fact you didn't comment on my super awesome catchup post was extremely fucking scummy
please comment tyvm
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:23 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 1884, PeaceBringer wrote:looks like nacho finally decided to show up... not sure it is enough to disengage the rest...
The original wave might not be, but the second and third waves are pretty likely to win their hearts. My ass is firmly in gear at the moment.

Vote: Dante
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:29 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

it may have however earned some reconsideration...
feel free to expand your case varsoon...

and if rail is town
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:47 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 154, Metal Unites Mutley wrote:Why you trying to dictate me?
Good post!
In post 379, BBmolla wrote:Katsuki isn't trolling as much as he should be. Something is off.
In post 380, BBmolla wrote:Nah k nvm

VOTE: Katsuki

Whoever said SK is fluffposting is ridiculous btw
This progression in particular seemed genuine to me. Molla-town has more of a tendency to move erratically as fuck while Molla-scum is posture, posture, posture.
In post 384, BBmolla wrote:I've been out of it this whole game. My role and your role work together so let's work together.
What was this referring to?
In post 503, BBmolla wrote:Dante is town.

Also thought Dante was a hydra Nacho was in derp
what
In post 606, BBmolla wrote:Hey Rail Tracer just so you know, MuM is the scum on your wagon. I'd try to start a wagon but it won't happen, I'll just vig him tonight
In post 608, BBmolla wrote:Nah, he's scum. I ISO'd him.

Trust me. I'm a doctor.
Molla-fom.
In post 609, Metal Unites Mutley wrote:
In post 602, BBmolla wrote:I just recently realized Rail Tracer is muffinman

Des talk to me more about this molla scumread

oh????

oh then i should reset my read on rail tracer brb
"Rail Tracer is Muffin?"
"Fuck I better stop pushing a lynch on him then"
In post 783, BBmolla wrote:
In post 782, RadiantCowbells wrote:-If Dopog flips scum, you are lynching BBMolla tomorrow no matter what end story thanks bye.
wat
I think BBMolla's fixation on RC calling him out constantly is a bit of a towntell. I would just ignore the shit out of a shit neighbor who is constantly calling me scum.
In post 851, BBmolla wrote:I'm a naive cop with a guilty on RadiantCowbell, so she should be fairly confirmed town unless anyone claims to have framed her.
bothers me a bit because the thought process doesn't make any sort of sense, but these thought processes don't always make sense
In post 883, Metal Unites Mutley wrote:town: diabolic railtracer deasvail bbmolla radiantcowbells(cause molla said so)

probtown: mitillos peace
see last comment on a MuM post
In post 928, BBmolla wrote:
In post 919, Rail Tracer wrote:
bb wrote:I thought I was a paranoid cop due to my guilty result. Then one of my neigbbors mentioned they had a guilty in the hood. And then I rechecked, realized I was naive, and realized something wasn't right.
you claimed naive in the same post you claimed the guilty. so this obviously isn't true.
Jesus christ you're dense

TIMELINE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T READ
START OF DAY 2:

"OH HEY LOOK I GOT A GUILTY, I GUESS THAT MAKES SENSE CAUSE I'M A PARANOID COP(I KNOW I WAS NAIVE OR PARANOID AND CAUSE I GOT A GUILTY I MUST HAVE BEEN PARANOID)"

PERSON POSTS IN NEIGHBORHOOD ABOUT GETTING A GUILTY
genuine frustration
In post 1014, BBmolla wrote:Nach, if you think I'm scum fine, but I'm not going to fake a mod error. I'm better than that dude.
this seemed pretty genuine
In post 1064, Metal Unites Mutley wrote:diabolik is
not
scum

whoever who says that he is scum will face my wrath

shadow go look somewhere else
i sort of liked this from MuM. it's the rare Metal Sonic genuineness that occasionally comes eventually.
In post 1479, Varsoon wrote:I'm going to focus on Rail, BBmolla, and Peace for now.

There's scum between the three of them.

The day needs to end on a lynch, however, and with a lot of my scumspecs on this wagon, I'm interested to see how it flips.

Vote: KMD

Sorry, KMD.
Where did this come from?
In post 1502, Varsoon wrote:As for your town games I mentioned, I got you confused with another player. I could've sworn you were a town-aligned player in Shadow and Lights Mafia, but I guess not.
Who did you think RT was?
In post 1509, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1503, Rail Tracer wrote:hey varsoon

what's your role name
I'll tell you after tonight.
I don't want to inform the NK.
Mmmm.
In post 1788, Varsoon wrote:Scum would want to off the double-voter via mislynch, though. It'd be helpful for them.
I don't think scum cares too much about the double voter.
In post 1824, Varsoon wrote:Reminds me too much of Dante from Calvin/Hobbes mafia, where he was my partner.

Furthermore, poor reaction to my vote on him, and there was a bit of a push to move my vote off of him.
It seemed more like weak OMGUS suspicion to me.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:47 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

Molla seems town, MuM was scummy but Varsoon seems sort of okay.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:04 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

Varsoon/Dante/Mitillos/ooba is where I sit right now
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:20 am

Post by Mitillos »

@Luna: Would Varsoon and Dante be cross-voting like that as scum, at this point?
Also, you said that Varsoon seems sort of okay, right before saying he's in your scumpile. Any reason for that apparent contradiction?
You only really commented heavily on Dante, from that list. Are ooba and I in there because of PoE? If yes, where are your RC/Titus, Majiffy and Shadow reads?
options
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

All of those questions are pretty useless.
In post 1891, Mitillos wrote:Would Varsoon and Dante be cross-voting like that as scum, at this point?
This one's the worst.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 1891, Mitillos wrote:Are ooba and I in there because of PoE? If yes, where are your RC/Titus, Majiffy and Shadow reads?
These are also pretty bad.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:30 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 1891, Mitillos wrote:Also, you said that Varsoon seems sort of okay, right before saying he's in your scumpile. Any reason for that apparent contradiction?
And this one...
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:35 am

Post by Mitillos »

Being dismissive won't make them go away.
options
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:45 am

Post by ooba »

Welcome back :)
I refuse to be clubbed in with Varsoon/Dante :P

Hopefully this will convince you otherwise?

Unvote. Vote: Dante
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Luna: T'was a good catchup post, the original one. My initial response was to post this:

Spoiler:
Mostly because my initial response was, in exactly the tone of that clip, "It's a dick."

Otherwise, I like the fervor that you bring on Dante, dunno how I feel about how you skip around some of the other slots. Honestly, feels like town play from you, but I am really bad at reading you.

I'm really bad at reading people in general. S'why scum is fun. VT's fun, too, because I don't have any responsibility and can fly off the rails a bit, but yeah.

Mitillos isn't scum.
PB probably is.

If one of Rail Tracer, BBmolla, and PeaceBringer aren't scum, then I'll buy you a pizza.

I think Ooba's scummy, but not nearly as much as Dante.

Dante's the scum to off today.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:09 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 1895, Mitillos wrote:Being dismissive won't make them go away.
Did I not dismiss you hard enough?
In post 1896, ooba wrote:I refuse to be clubbed in with Varsoon/Dante

Hopefully this will convince you otherwise?
It's certainly a good start.
In post 1897, Varsoon wrote:If one of Rail Tracer, BBmolla, and PeaceBringer aren't scum, then I'll buy you a pizza.
But why?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:20 am

Post by N »

bump
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy