XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:20 am

Post by XReyoX »

Kison wrote: Raffles is a better candidate simply because he's more experienced and therefore would act more like scum in a traditional sense, wheras in your case, I have to factor in the fact that you're a new player and probably don't know how to act in whatever role you may be placed in.
I'm not sure why do you think that raffle, being more experienced, would act more like scum. I thought being a noobie scum would act more scummy than an experienced scum.
Raffles wrote:
That's a most
ridiculous
assumption. Sure, I was/am in 5 games, but my cumulutive day count amounts to the grand total of
2days
. How the heck would I know how to act a scum "traditionally", assuming there is such a thing.
He think you assume he is much more experienced than I do.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Raffles wrote:The numbers of scum? Simple.
(snip)
Fascinating. And yet you assumed there were three per team, that the teams were equal, and that 3 scum on a team would be enough of a scum group in a game subject to crosskills. That speaks of prior knowledge to me.

Vote stands. I'm not feeling the XReyoX bandwagon at all, it looks like scum jumping on the fat kid.
Retired as of October 2014.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:34 am

Post by XReyoX »

I agree with Mr. Flay that the assumption is really bad. It doesn't have to be equal. There could also be a scum which can recuit other people to become scum ( i can't remember what it's called). there can also be scum-cops on one team ( if there are 2). Then the number doesn't have to be equal
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:35 am

Post by XReyoX »

but i would say the number should be around 4-6. that sounds reasonable doesn't it?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:44 am

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:
Kison wrote: Raffles is a better candidate simply because he's more experienced and therefore would act more like scum in a traditional sense, wheras in your case, I have to factor in the fact that you're a new player and probably don't know how to act in whatever role you may be placed in.
I'm not sure why do you think that raffle, being more experienced, would act more like scum. I thought being a noobie scum would act more scummy than an experienced scum.
He'd act more scummy "in a traditional sense" meaning that he would act more like scum
as we would expect
. My point is that newbies DO act scummy, but they do so even if they're townies. That is why I am unsure of you, XReyoX. You act scummy, true, but since you're brand new here, I can't be sure if you're from newbieville, scumville or both.

And Raffles, by claiming that your experience is near non-existant means you want a "get a newbie out of jail" card. Sorry, but I think I saw Raffles and BattleMage looting the Chance and Community Chest cards. :twisted:
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Raffles »

I'm sure Kison would jump in on this by saying

"OMG he's shifting attention! DIE SCUM!" (hahar, beaten you to it)

but I have to say, it's been awfully quiet. I think I provided a lot of controversial material for people to join in, yet it's just Reyo, Kison and I. I smell "let's just sit back, relax, and let Raffs get lynched" from the scums.
Woof!
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:57 am

Post by TBuG »

Raffles wrote:
Kison wrote: therefore would act more like scum in a traditional sense,
I would call this an assumption. Even if I was a scum, I could act radically. I have no idea what you are on about by "tradional scum".

And no, I have not have had much of a chance to interact with someone who I know is a scum. Yes there had been one, but she's been largely lynched on the basis of being lurkish and non-commital.

PBuG, if you are going to attack my lack of logic then use one yourself and tear me apart please. Stating that on it's own will give me no chance to defend myself.
As in, make a point instead of saying "End of story. End of story. End of story." as if it is a valuable point that you are trying to make that you are right whether we think so or not. I used logic, but nobody seems to notice nowadays.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:57 am

Post by XReyoX »

Mod : May we have a post count please.
[/b]
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Raffles »

Okay, I guess I could have just said WIFOM to Kison's post, but I found that way much more satisfying for me as I thought Kison knew this and was just trying to harrass me.
Woof!
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by Raffles »

Happy?
Woof!
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by al4xz »

Hmm...From my point of view, many people are targeting Raffles. Raffles, in your opinion, who do you think is scum?

Unvote
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by Raffles »

I want to keep that to myself for the moment, if you don't mind. There has been far too little posts from everyone else, and I want to have more firm evidence rather than putting scums on early alert.

My vote is on OverTheUnder at the moment. He is very likely a scum, but that's all I'm saying.
Woof!
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by Fuldu »

XReyoX wrote:The second point is that there isn't any point pushing raffles for making more explanation of his vote or challenge the post he made about L-6 and the halfway line. If he's a town, the explanation is enough and he don't need to make something up although I feel that he's trying to credit himself for the trap while I deserve the full credit more than he does ( Twisted Evil pwn you raffles)
XReyoX wrote:Now let's wait for
1) raffles explanation to his ridiculous L-6 plan and how did he really think it would work out. ( the halfway line thingy still make me laugh every time I read it).
XReyoX, your stream of consciousness style of posting is producing so much scummy material that I'm really starting to wonder if you're doing it intentionally. Please, please, please try to think before you post in the future.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by XReyoX »

PBuG. This is when you were voting on me
PBuG wrote:
Vote: XReyoX
I'm already playing the game, and you are already obvious scum.
PBuG wrote:Your general attitude towards the game so far is sending red flags through my head.
PBuG wrote:Reyo, I just gave you my reasoning. Learn to read plzkthx.
This is when you were voting on Raffles
PBuG wrote:
Unvote, Vote Raffles

PBuG wrote:You don't use logical arguments. No, you don't need a sledgehammer to drive a point home, you need a point.
PBuG wrote:As in, make a point instead of saying "End of story. End of story. End of story." as if it is a valuable point that you are trying to make that you are right whether we think so or not. I used logic, but nobody seems to notice nowadays.
PBuG I'm worrying the way you cast your votes and the reason you give. Each time, you give unspecific reason which can be used almost in any scenario, like you are acting scummy, your argument makes no sense to me...etc.

When i ask for more clarity, you just say. I have given one, you just cant see.
and now, you vote raffle for lack of explanation to his vote.

I can't see your logic as well. The only thing I see is that you always put your vote when someone is starting a wagon.

I think you should perhap explain your reasoning in more details. Just by saying you have bad attitude, you have no logic and prevent people from finding a way to response to your post doesn't make you win the argument.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by XReyoX »

Fuldu wrote:XReyoX, your stream of consciousness style of posting is producing so much scummy material that I'm really starting to wonder if you're doing it intentionally. Please, please, please try to think before you post in the future.
I'm sorry. How is posting in a style like this make someone scummy, I don't get it? Will a scum acheive anything by doing so?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

It confuses us that's why it's scummy in my opinion but like I said I don't know if that's your newb-ishness showing or your intent. But it seems to be mostly newbishness so
Unvote
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

But did anyone else notice Battle Mage is posting enough to
seem
active, but not really adding anything to the conversation seems sorta odd, Battle Mage seems in his other games to be aggressive but in this one it's different maybe he's hiding something?
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by TBuG »

OverTheUnder wrote:But did anyone else notice Battle Mage is posting enough to
seem
active, but not really adding anything to the conversation seems sorta odd, Battle Mage seems in his other games to be aggressive but in this one it's different maybe he's hiding something?
Yes, because that's so much scummier than NOT posting. Don't be a hypocrite plzkthx.

Xreyox, expect a detailed post of why I think you and Raffles are scum in the near future.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by Kison »

OverTheUnder wrote:But did anyone else notice Battle Mage is posting enough to
seem
Or maybe he's scared of my avatar.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

unvote

Re-reading.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Fuldu »

XReyoX wrote:
Fuldu wrote:XReyoX, your stream of consciousness style of posting is producing so much scummy material that I'm really starting to wonder if you're doing it intentionally. Please, please, please try to think before you post in the future.
I'm sorry. How is posting in a style like this make someone scummy, I don't get it? Will a scum acheive anything by doing so?
The style isn't what's scummy. The style is just annoying. It's that the style is producing a decent amount of content that is scummy. For example, the two posts I quoted in the previous post were separated by about seven hours and offer two diametrically opposed views of Raffles' 'trap'. That's scummy behavior, in that it gives the impression of someone who doesn't really care about who's scum, but only about pushing along a bandwagon or sowing discord, however they think they can at the time.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by Akbar »

I personally don’t think Raffles had any intention of lynching Reyo. Their RL friendship and a desire to play Mafia together make it very unlikely. With that in mind, either Raffles was picking on Reyo for the fun of it, or he really believed he had laid the “bandwagon trap.”(Regardless of it’s effectiveness or lack thereof.)

The latter 2 options being non-scummy make me suspicious of Kison jumping on him. Kison’s entire case on Raffles seems to revolve around the fact: Raffles may have used “The Bandwagon Trap” scenario as an excuse to bandwagon. After that, follows what looks like a series of grammar nitpicking in the hopes Raffles will produce something more substantially scummy.

I also didn’t like how he denied saying Reyo was scum.
Kison wrote:
XReyoX wrote:Legit scum tells? So you're sure that I'm a scum then.
A scum tell is something
indicative
of scum. So no, that does not mean that I'm certain.
That seems to contrast his earlier post:
Kison wrote:May we please rid ourselves of this nuisance?
This statement is a request to finish off the person Kison is voting for. Either he was convinced Reyo was scum at the time, or he asked us to lynch a non-scum.

Unvote:Vote Kison

FOS OverTheUnder

For trying to create a lurker-hunter party.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Trying.. to make a Lurker Hunter party? If you didn't notice my suspicion was on Battle Mage because he's trying to create a facade wehre he "seems" active only to not actually be contributing anything.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by Kison »

Akbar, if you really think that you have to be 100% sure(AKA certain) that the person you're pushing to lynch(at the time) is scum, then you may as well claim cop or scum.

Secondly, no, my entire case is not surrounding the bandwagon trap. However, that is a large contributor. His flawed and redundant arguments were the other contributor.

Any "grammar nitpicking" is to clarify his false interpretation of some of the things that I said.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:17 pm

Post by Phoebus »

Vote count:

1 Battle Mage (OverTheUnder)
1 IH (~N9V~)
2 Kison (Akbar, Battle Mage)
4 OverTheUnder (DrippingGoofball, Fuldu, Mastermind of Sin, Raffles)
6 Raffles (Der Hammer, Kison, Mr Flay, PBuG, Scarecrow, Wizardcat)

7 not voting

11 to lynch

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”