Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by Empking »

I think AA9 is right about this being a wagon of lazy scum. I've no idea who the scum are, but I think Day One wagon analysis will be fruitful in future days.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

if AA flips scum lynch ^^^^^^ immediately
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1561, kanyeknowsbest wrote:no offense leviathan i think youre gr8 man but i really sincerely hope you have improved since the last game i played w. you.
lol. i don't even remember which game that was. and i've most definitely improved, but my words haven't really. =P cuz there's still a lot to learn. =P

first of all I want to say that Majiffy's talk on pages 59 to 60 or 61 really kind of confused me. I do find it extremely logical. Two town aligned vigs really doesn't make much sense to me. we've already had proven evidence from one though. Kalimar. As stupid as it was because it hit obvi town, it proves that he at least is a day vig.

Now, that doesn't mean he is a town day vig, i'm curious at how often mafia day vigs are included into set ups. I've played with them quite a lot, but not on this site.

Lynching Pie does seem very ideal compared to lynching Kalimar since at least one we have proof. I still don't like the fact that Majiffy still can be scum saying all this beneficial stuff. currently what's on my mind is to kill all three of them.

Pie, Kalimar, and Majiffy. Pie should be lynched first, because then depending how Pie flips will I be pointing my finger at Majiffy or Kalimar. I find it very unlikely that scum is not within those three. or in simpler terms I think scum are in those three.

And number 2 is that Sakura is totally town as well. =)
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by talah »

I read the first three words if each paragraph - do you have a précis?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:44 am

Post by DeasVail »

Ok, so catch-up will be quick and time for the next almost-month limited because of exams. I'll try my best to keep on top of things though. Here we go!

I'm pretty sure I haven't seen Nacho respond to me yet, so I'll say that I think Majiffy is being loud and all, but nothing that I think would be unlikely enough from him as scum to change my opinion on the posts that actually made me think he was scum.

is not very town from AA at all.

is better I guess.

I really don't think vigging someone that's likely town is a good idea. If a VI is really transparent and obviously town, then I'll be happy with that. Tammy, with the amount of games you've stormed with PoE (well at least 2), why are you so for vigging townreads? By the way, are you scum? :(

Talah, I suspect that kanye pushing for vigging Nacho with his vote on me, after me challenging his vote on me, is less careful than what scum would do, but I'm not sure of my read on him right now.

Uh, not sure where I want to be right now. AA9 wagon is ok, but not sure of that yet and there are enough votes on her anyway. So Majiffy it is!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:51 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You must not be paying attention to me very well if you don't know by now that I'm all for vigging Vi's or people who are dangers for town.

IN FACT, I have to wonder about that statement, because you were in The Wire with me when Empire and I were the vig and we shot AA's slot for the sheer necessity of helping town no matter what she was. I mean you were even in the neighborhood with us, and I could point you to where we talked about it. So, why are you surprised again?

Also also you were in castle zar where I agreed that AA should be a vig shot based on her activity in that game, which was wholly independent of my read on her.

I believe in policy lynches just as I believe in policy vigges. If I don't think they'll harm town, then I don't mind, but if they're obviously not taking anything game relevant into account and are a hazard to town, vig away is my motto.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Natirasha »

Poor Vi's getting misrepped all over this thread. :D
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:30 am

Post by DeasVail »

I don't have time to check things now, but I'm sorry if I was mistaken and take it back if so.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #51

DrDolittle (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (4)
- waynegg, Empking, Majiffy, AGar
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
Svenskt Stål (0)
-
Empking (0)
-
Majiffy (2)
- leviathan93, DeasVail
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (0)
-
NachoKoopa (1)
- DrDolittle
DeasVail (1)
- kanyeknowsbest
Matias (0)
-
ArcAngel9 (8)
- NachoKoopa, Natirasha, Sakura Hana, talah, Pyrotechnics, pieguyn, Svenskt Stål, PeregrineV
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Kalimar (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (4)
- Belisarius, Matias, ArcAngel9, Kalimar

20 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-23 11:46:30)

Kalimar has been prodded.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Majiffy »

Phonepoast. Got called for a tech rehearsal, try to get on before I have to sleep. Otherwise, I'll be on tomorrow.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:06 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1490, DeasVail wrote:I've been worried about that, but I'm still a bit hung up over him being so scummy earlier, and I could still see his recent posting coming from scum. Is there a reason why I shouldn't be thinking this?
He passed the threshhold of "playing really well if scum" to "can't fake this as scum" a little while ago.
In post 1509, waynegg wrote:Balance

Multiball

Scum GF, SM, JK

WW RB, JK, X UL

Town

Alien
Priest
Doc
Watcher
Unl N Vig
X D Vig
Saulus
7 VT

But I think we'd be seeing an entirely different game if that were the case...
What was this?
In post 1511, PeregrineV wrote:but skim conclusion is if Kalimar lives through today and the night, then he is leashed and only kills by direction.
But not pieguy?
In post 1516, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: nacho
^ for example
This isn't going through, go for your other better option.
In post 1520, ArcAngel9 wrote:Oh god, i had no time and you already built wagon on me
Nacho, why are voting me.. I am not scum..i am very much town...
You've been lurking for an entire day and ignoring the hell out of this game.
In post 1527, ArcAngel9 wrote:there is whole lot of lazy asses and scum are in my wagon... as soon as i get hold on with this game... i ll smack eachone your butts!!!!!!
Post or perish. You've had a very, very, very long time to catchup but this game gets absolutely no love at all.
In post 1536, kanyeknowsbest wrote:huh every single one of arc angels posts is a prod dodge or promise of future activity. i went from being really mad @ that wagon (because i assume its a nacho started wagon) to not actually minding it at all.
:]
In post 1538, talah wrote:I like it a lot better when you typo stuff because when you don't it looks like you're getting way way serious
This reasoning is not reasoning.
In post 1546, DrDolittle wrote:See this game. AA9's actions here remind me of it. She was town. I'm not saying AA9 could be scum here, but her inactivity is at most null.
Her activity there versus her activity here is STILL different; in the other game, she lurked like hell but at least provided snippets. Here she actually hasn't provided anything that's close to being content.
In post 1547, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 1541, kanyeknowsbest wrote:itd actually make me really happy if u vigged nacho actually.
we can lynch nacho. unfortunately wayne is most likely town, will never be killed and will be used by scum. He's a much better vig target.
I'm assuming/hoping this was a Syryana post.
In post 1557, Tammy wrote:We also think his push on majiffy is weird. Majiffy is a pretty strong, and annoying, town read for both of us (annoying is me at least!), and the way that Nacho is pushing him is just off.
I've explained my Majiffy read in a lot of places; he felt off to me for a while based on the way that he was behaving towards me and the majority of what he was posting was not anything that would give me a strong townread. This transitioned to me being stuck into herding him from not lynching obvtown power roles which was a major case of deja-vu. I'm now of the opinion that he would be perfectly happy to 1v1 me Day 1 if scum, especially with a bunch of anti-Nacho pockets here and there.
In post 1584, Belisarius wrote:
In post 1575, talah wrote:What if we leave Levi and Beli out and put kayne in the pool?
Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Lynch me before Kanye.
At first I was a little weirded out by this, but then I transitioned into a proud father.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:14 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

yeh belaruse is almost certainly town.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:23 am

Post by waynegg »

It was a ridiculous example of how to balance with two vig to end a ridiculous conversation which was going nowhere. Speaking of going nowhere, that's probably the definition of pie

VOTE: AA
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:27 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

how come kalimar hasnt posted since he daykilled mastin.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:30 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i guess hes not even posting in the game hes moderating neither tho.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:31 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1276, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1209, pieguyn wrote:what the flying fuck
unvote
In post 1214, pieguyn wrote:
vote: Kalimar
this is an odd reaction for a vig to have to a dayvig.
pie can u pls explain your thought process here tyvm
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:34 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1546, DrDolittle wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=29888

See this game. AA9's actions here remind me of it. She was town. I'm not saying AA9 could be scum here, but her inactivity is at most null.

The fact that Nats was the mod for that game, and still voted AA9 without making any reference or doubt makes me uncomfortable.
this post makes me sense a possible "protect scum partner" feeling. just saying.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:44 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1615, kanyeknowsbest wrote:pie can u pls explain your thought process here tyvm
I've lost all my will for this game seeing as I'm most likely going to die N1, so I was just following Nati literally putting no thought into it whatsoever. I didn't actually think about it till later =A= then I realized he almost certainly has to be mafia dayvig
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1546, DrDolittle wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=29888

See this game. AA9's actions here remind me of it. She was town. I'm not saying AA9 could be scum here, but her inactivity is at most null.

The fact that Nats was the mod for that game, and still voted AA9 without making any reference or doubt makes me uncomfortable.
I think I've already established that I'm policy lynching here.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:55 am

Post by leviathan93 »

and for people who continually can't read for someone reason, I have stated if a bunch of times. My suit does not have a name. I don't even know if I technically HAVE a suit. it just says I have no suit activated abilities.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:55 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1617, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1615, kanyeknowsbest wrote:pie can u pls explain your thought process here tyvm
I've lost all my will for this game seeing as I'm most likely going to die N1, so I was just following Nati literally putting no thought into it whatsoever. I didn't actually think about it till later =A= then I realized he almost certainly has to be mafia dayvig
That's dumb.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:01 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1618, Natirasha wrote:

I think I've already established that I'm policy lynching here.
I think I've already established that Nat cares way too much what he looks like in this game. And here he goes again.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:04 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1619, leviathan93 wrote:and for people who continually can't read for someone reason, I have stated if a bunch of times. My suit does not have a name. I don't even know if I technically HAVE a suit. it just says I have no suit
activated
abilities.
That slip right there
Like LEGO minifigs?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:05 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

can we all read the 3rd post of this thread where there are sample role pms.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:06 am

Post by waynegg »

Nacho ~ I know the theory of too many TOWNZ=MULTIBALL. What's the theory on too many SCUMZ?
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”