Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 571, Thor665 wrote: I did a quick bit of Googlefu and all that popped up is a game from over a year ago (Mini 1347)
Hurm, and looks like also Mini 1390 from a year ago.
Maybe that's it?
1390 was me town and Slandaar scum though, and the way Slandaar is talking it sounds like there was another game inbetween here and there with him as town, but I'm totally blanking on what it is.
We have played 5 or 6 times now...
One you probably wanted to forget

And the interesting thing?

Remarkably similar to here

Its like you have not adjusted even a tiny bit.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Slandaar »

And so people know I am not insane, my reads D1 were very very good in that game, can't be bothered going to show other games that was randomly chosen basically.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by N »

Prodding zakk

Vote Count 1.17
havingfitz
(0)
ICEninja
(0)
zakk
(1) Garmr
Garmr
(3) Skelda, havingfitz, Maxous
toolenduso
(0)
Sir Bastion
(0)
Slandaar
(0)
Thor665
(3) Slandaar, zakk, Albert B. Rampage
Elyse
(0)
Maxous
(0)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
(0)
Albert B. Rampage
(5) Thor665, toolenduso, Sir Bastion, ICEninja, Elyse
Skelda
(0)

Not Voting:
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-10-23 18:36:35)

V/LA:
F-16_Fighting_Falcon until Friday
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 571, Thor665 wrote:
In post 563, Slandaar wrote:I addressed his whole post initially after which there was no need.
If by whole post you mean 'part of his post' then I agree.
Saying I addressed only part of his post doesn't make it true.
In post 571, Thor665 wrote: If you know what, then you ought to know whether you have done it or not already.
Not relevant. I wanted to see what you are talking about specifically as opinions can differ, don't know why I bothered though as I
know
you are scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

Anyways I know a lot of people missed it so;

After proving Thor's accusation was not a misrep he has now changed his argument to cropping. I mean everyone knows this has happened he suggests it is rewording which (its not) we are going to pretend is true.

So, to recap:
I said the post only needed a question none of the rest so I was in effect saying it needed cropping.

Thor is accusing me of cropping the post.

lol

That is my only response, it is just ridiculous, what kind of accusation is that? 'I think this post needs cropping' 'You cropped the post you scum!'

Is Thor town?
Don't just see lots of words with a bunch of sarcasm and confidence and say town because that isn't going to help you read him; it is quite null for him. Thors actual arguments are BAD plain bad they don't look to figure out alignment they don't go deeper than surface level 'I don't like your argument'. Thor is better than that he is not town.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:30 am

Post by Slandaar »

Unfortunately ABR made it easy for Thor to get out of the stranglehold I had on him because he looks like a victim and people sympathise with victims.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 558, Thor665 wrote:I don't even understand how this constitutes a defense or response.

Well, yeah, I lied, but it was *content* so it was okay. Also, town doesn't *know* that their case is perfect, so it's totally legit that I lied to advance a case because, hey, who knows, maybe my lies would be real.

I am amazed you expect anyone to buy this.
What are you talking about? Our job is to look at facts and create theories about them. We have to appear confident in our theories to draw out reactions. You insist on calling it
lying
. Are you doing this to make me look bad to the others? It's a cheap trick.
In post 561, Elyse wrote:Your argument of you doing your "fake case" to break Thor's hold on the game is A) contradictory and B) nonsensical.
Think long and hard about this. I don't make sense to you, so that makes me confirmed scum? Only confirmed scum would not make sense? Or are you simply failing to understand how I play and what I post because we are two different people?

You're saying that I would start the day with posting little to no content, absorbing the game, then turn against the one person in the game that was defending me, Thor.

Yes, because Thor also contradicted himself, much worse than anything else in this game, here:
In post 557, Thor665 wrote:His case was...not complicated.
I presume he went after me, as I've already said, because I'd already indicated distrust of him and was the only other experienced voice in the game.
Thor was the only one to actually defend me at the beginning of the game:
In post 201, Thor665 wrote:I actually think I agree with ABR there.

Let's lynch Slandaar now.
From my point of view, he was the friendliest and the one that defended me the most. It makes no sense for me to go after him as scum. It would be extremely non-strategic of me.

Elyse, work with me here. Don't throw away the lynch because you don't trust me. Re-evaluate. If you're town, you're going to have a harder time in this game with a Day 1 lynch on me with no counterwagon whatsoever, just like IceNinja says. You won't get much information. I'm gong to flip vanilla townie.

You can proceed to wrongly blame me as Sir Bastion, saying I made "mistakes". No, I made no mistakes. I'm uncertain about who is scum. That's not a mistake, it's a real challenge. I can't say who is scum for certain, but out of everyone, Thor is playing the most black and white, and therefore I think he's the scum. He started as a gut read, back when I thought he was defending me with meta. I chose that time to go against him. I derailed the wagon on him because of my own doubts. Not because "I was going to get caught". If I stayed on Thor, it would be in the same shoes as Slandaar right now, exchanging wall posts with Thor, each arguing our points without ever agreeing. There was a chance he was going to get lynched as well, which I wasn't prepared to take responsibility for. The reason why I asked Slandaar if he was certain about Thor, that he would not unvote once Thor gained a bigger bandwagon, was because I myself had doubts about it, and Thor plays scum well enough to create doubts in my mind.

It's your decision to lynch me, it's your responsbility to think about all the pieces in this game, beyond contradictions, beyond the mind games we play, beyond changing our tactics midway through something. I haven't done anything crazy scummy, Thor is pushing way too hard on me instead of scumhunting, I made a very direct claim, and it's time to move on. I will unequivocally represent a real and dangerous threat to scum, if left alive. If they don't lynch me now, it will be hard for them to do so later. Don't let them have this lynch. And if you do, don't you dare come blaming me later. This is on you.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:56 am

Let's even look at it from a pragmatic point of view, assuming you're not me.

You lynch me, and say I turn up scum.

Who do you lynch then? Slandaar? Thor defends me and attacks Slandaar, so I chainsaw defend my partner in the early game? Instead of dividing ourselves to hedge our bets, with Thor that trusts me, and Slandaar who Thor distrusts. And in this situation, who do think would be the sacrifice? Me? And you think that I'll just announce to my partner we are going to take this wagon to the end, just to then completely derail the bandwagon? To seperate myself from Slandaar? No, it's too late to seperate myself from Slandaar. None of this is feasible. So why does Thor believes this? He's forgotten or misunderstood several important facts in this game. He doesn't read the thread a second time or bring up new analysis on previous patterns. He relies on simple messages like "abr lied". And he thinks thay I'm scum and Slandaar is scum. Two people who are absolutely committed to seeing him hang. As soon as he saw us commit, he decided to try to lynch us back.

Back to me being scum.

Who are my partners? Someone who is wishy washy about my wagon, like IceNinja? Admittedly, IceNinja was saying that Thor was scummy without voting for him, maybe waiting for an opportunity to join the wagon later. But why would he resist bussing me at this stage? I already claimed VT. People are suspicious of me. Early wagon credit for IceNinja if he stays on my wagon.

Hell, even Thor could be my partner. His tactics for attacking me are extremely transparent. He's not making any effort in this game or thinking twice about lynching me. Does he really think that I would claim VT at L-2 as scum? For what? If you think I have a big ego, it must follow that you think that in my mind, I would have a massive impact on my team and that my team would be doomed without me. If that team is scum, it means that I would make a PR claim to stay alive. Not sacrifice myself. Not let my buddies bus me easily for town cred. Not questioning everyone and resisting so hard. That's what a team player does, right? Do I look like a team player to you? No, as scum, I feel like I'm even more responsible than my partners, because of my experience and my strategic way of doing things. I'd claim a PR and carry my team as far as I could until I was disproven. Or I'd at least take down a PR with me with a claim. But I claimed early, and VT.

Consider what happens if we lynch Thor and he's the scum. We instantly confirm several players as town, and this game will be
easy

I overstated my confidence to the town that Thor is guilty earlier. Yeah, so what?

Look man, I'm town. It doesn't get any plainer than this.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:18 am

In post 579, Slandaar wrote:Thor is better than that he is not town.
Yes, exactly. Elyse, IceNinja, Garmr, the others, they have got to turn around and see that this isn't town Thor. He doesn't care. He's not thinking twice. He's been either on Slandaar or me the entire game. It's not his style to OMGUS. He didn't even take it personally when I pushed him around. All he's doing, is acting strategic. So if it's not OMGUS, why is he trying so hard to lynch me and Slandaar? Because he needs to get rid of us. Look at his posts. It doesn't make sense for him to think what he does. He presents his thoughts to us in a very linear way that benefits his long-term survival, that's it, that's all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:21 am

Oh and Thor has only recently changed to Albert is scum, not Slandaar, because it's starting to get unbelievable and he has to try and squeeze me out completely and focus on my lynch. Rest assured that after I flip town, he will go back and say Slandaar was in fact the scum and not me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 573, Slandaar wrote:So for 22 pages that has been your entire case. Hardly a big issue. My alignment is related to belief of the argument not the argument itself.
Well, obviously I find an issue with your belief in an argument. A bad argument that someone believes in is likely not even a scumtell, it's just poor play.
I don't even know why you're acting liek this is brilliance, all you're doing is saying 'Thor is scumhunting in a logical and sane way...he must be scum!'

Also, I literally just expressed and clarified issue with the argument itself as well...so...I don't even know where you're coming from here.
In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What are you talking about? Our job is to look at facts and create theories about them. We have to appear confident in our theories to draw out reactions. You insist on calling it
lying
. Are you doing this to make me look bad to the others? It's a cheap trick.
:shifty:
You called it "made up"
Last I checked, when you made something up you were lying. If you 'make up an excuse' you are lying. I would tend to suspect I refer to it as lying because I think you're scum and believe you made up stuff for malicious reasons, but right now you're actually debating semantics with me.
What else do you make up things for? Were you going to write a fictional book based on this game or something. This is a silly and scummy deflection, and you need death.
In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Thor was the only one to actually defend me at the beginning of the game:
"Thor was the only one to defend you from a bad meta case, even though he also had expressed doubt and issue with you because of your play and also was the one who had opened the door to that meta case even existing because people were pinging to what he was saying...and by people we mean only Ice."
Is the more accurate version if you want to split hairs.
In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You can proceed to wrongly blame me as Sir Bastion, saying I made "mistakes". No, I made no mistakes. I'm uncertain about who is scum.
Well, other than lying and being caught doing it.
In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I myself had doubts about it, and Thor plays scum well enough to create doubts in my mind.
Says the guy who doesn't remember me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 584, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oh and Thor has only recently changed to Albert is scum, not Slandaar, because it's starting to get unbelievable and he has to try and squeeze me out completely and focus on my lynch. Rest assured that after I flip town, he will go back and say Slandaar was in fact the scum and not me.
And you also claim that if you flip scum I'd push for a Slaandar lynch.
It's magical how I always do bad stuff that ignores what I said I'd do.

And, yes, shockingly when you started lying I decided you were more scummy than Slandaar. It was SUPER WEIRD.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:33 am

Nope. You're too bad. You are way, way too bad to be town. Oversimplification. Flat. Detached. You're scummy as all hell.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:36 am

We need Skelda and havingfitz to look at how bad you're playing right now and lynch you straight away no questions asked. I haven't seen anyone tunnel on obvtown like this in forever.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 am

In post 585, Thor665 wrote:
In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You can proceed to wrongly blame me as Sir Bastion, saying I made "mistakes". No, I made no mistakes. I'm uncertain about who is scum.
Well, other than lying and being caught doing it.
Exactly. No mistakes. And when I flip town, it will mean there was no lie, and thus, no reason for Sir Bastion, Elyse, anyone who is town voting me, to blame me for their own ineptitude at seeing the truth. No covering under "he made mistakes so deserved to be lynched, town or scum", nope. Your fault, guys. I made no mistakes, you made up your own minds incorrectly and are unable to read the game for what it is. That's the bottom line for ya.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:43 am

If I die, I'll follow this game with much anticipation and cheer for the town. Thor, if you're town, shame on you sir, you've been acting quite scummy all day and ruined town's chances.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

"I barely remember Thor"
"Thor is so good at scum he can make me have doubts"
"Thor is being so bad and oversimplifying, he is obv. scum."

Flail more.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and my favorite;

"When I said I 'made up' something it is scummy for Thor to call that 'lying'...because, y'know...those are different things...also, there was no lie."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:17 am

Overstating confidence in something + representing facts a certain way = lying? Semantics. But you're using it as a crutch because you can't be bothered to really scumhunt.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:19 am

Alright, Thor, just let the others post, will you? You don't have to respond to every single post, yes?

This is why I wanted to lynch you so much, you, me, Slandaar are a lot more active than anyone else and it hurts the readthrough to post so much.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Garmr »

ABR one of your reasons you want to lynch Thor is because his to active and it hurts read through of others. But you hate lurkers and think they are dangerous?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:46 am

Too much activity from only 3 players is bad, no activity from any one player is bad.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:47 am

If you guys don't want to lynch Thor, we can compromise on Garmr. I think he's scum too.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 582, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Who are my partners? Someone who is wishy washy about my wagon, like IceNinja? Admittedly, IceNinja was saying that Thor was scummy without voting for him, maybe waiting for an opportunity to join the wagon later. But why would he resist bussing me at this stage? I already claimed VT. People are suspicious of me. Early wagon credit for IceNinja if he stays on my wagon.

Hell, even Thor could be my partner. His tactics for attacking me are extremely transparent. He's not making any effort in this game or thinking twice about lynching me. Does he really think that I would claim VT at L-2 as scum? For what? If you think I have a big ego, it must follow that you think that in my mind, I would have a massive impact on my team and that my team would be doomed without me. If that team is scum, it means that I would make a PR claim to stay alive. Not sacrifice myself. Not let my buddies bus me easily for town cred. Not questioning everyone and resisting so hard. That's what a team player does, right? Do I look like a team player to you? No, as scum, I feel like I'm even more responsible than my partners, because of my experience and my strategic way of doing things. I'd claim a PR and carry my team as far as I could until I was disproven. Or I'd at least take down a PR with me with a claim. But I claimed early, and VT.

Consider what happens if we lynch Thor and he's the scum. We instantly confirm several players as town, and this game will be easy.
Huh...

So there are so many possibilities for your scum partner, hell even one of the main people on your wagon could actually be your partner bussing you. Its a frightening world of *what if*

unless of course we reverse it and we lynch this other guy cause you know if he flips scum then its so blatantly obvious who's town then...

contradicting yourself much?

We lynch you and you flip scum *oh noes who's town and who's scum the possibilities are endless, hell Thor might even be my partner bussing me to control town*

We lynch Thor and he flips scum *Well obviously we are town cause we told you so*

How is it that you manage to say two conflicting points in the same post?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:51 am

It isn't contradicting. My play expresses doubt. It expresses conflicting thoughts. Theories that prevail over each other. Thor's play is black and white. Tunnel tunnel tunnel. Bad arguments. No forward thinking. No past analysis. Ignoring and misrepresenting his way throughout the day.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”