Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 524, Garmr wrote:F-16_Fighting_Falcon is TColds replacement right.

he replaced guthrie
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Well fudge. That knocks TColds slot back to null. But on the plus side guthrie's slots now more town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 522, Thor665 wrote:
In post 520, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I have no recollection of Thor before this game. Seriously. You just made that "you brought baggage with Thor into this game" bit.
That is pretty blatantly not what he was saying.
Then you haven't been reading.
If you are town you have been counter productive, a long with slandaar you have brought in some serious baggage with thor which has poisoned this game so far and I wouldnt be surprised if its revealed at the end that its the reason we've had players *requesting* replacements, not just dropping out, but actually saying *No I want out*
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

He is saying that you brought baggage into the game.
Read it as 'increased drama'
And not 'brought drama from a point in the past'

You also didn't answer my question. Let me know if that was intentional.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:25 am

In post 521, Thor665 wrote: @ABR - why do you think your case on me got as far as it did for what it was if I am scum?
Also, what pro-town end effect did you get out of it to make the lie worthwhile?
1) I already answered this at the beginning of the last page.

2) You're leading the town less and more people are posting content.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 521, Thor665 wrote: @ABR - why do you think your case on me got as far as it did for what it was if I am scum?
Also, what pro-town end effect did you get out of it to make the lie worthwhile?

Huh, I'd say you've achieved the opposite on this point. Between your confusing play and Slandaars....well we know what that was. You've probably done more to make people less suspicious of thor then anything he's posted himself.

As for the *baggage* yes, it is an error in that comment. You did claim not to remember thor prior to this game.

But lines like this does seem to be about more then simply hunting scum:
The reason I made it up is because I wanted to teach you that if you go against me, this is what will come of it. It's not wise for you to go against me. I'm stronger. I scumhunt better. I get who I want lynched more often than you do. Remember that.
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:35 am

My goal is not to make people suspicious of Thor. They need to make up their own minds about Thor.
In post 530, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:As for the *baggage* yes, it is an error in that comment. You did claim not to remember thor prior to this game.
Exactly.
In post 528, Thor665 wrote:He is saying that you brought baggage into the game.
This post quoted above shows a complete misunderstanding, and lack of reading of this game.

Unvote, vote Thor
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:36 am

EBWOP

My goal is not to make people suspicious of Thor. They need to make up their own minds about Thor.
In post 530, Sir Bastion wrote:As for the *baggage* yes, it is an error in that comment. You did claim not to remember thor prior to this game.
Exactly.
In post 528, Thor665 wrote:He is saying that you brought baggage into the game.
This post quoted above shows a complete misunderstanding, and lack of reading of this game.

Unvote, vote Thor
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 497, Thor665 wrote: You *are* agreeing with me that my example makes sense except that it ends in a conclusion.
It makes sense if you had a question at the end but the question is very very important so no your example isn't good.
In post 497, Thor665 wrote: You continually crop Tool's post to cut out his conclusion and focus on the examples and a question - in other words cutting his post in half and then suggesting he's working overhard to explain something that goes nowhere.
lol

This was not your point previously as you clearly never said anything about cropping posts.

Anyways... Where exactly have I done this 'cropping'?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 518, Sir Bastion wrote: If you are town you have been counter productive, a long with slandaar you have brought in some serious baggage with thor which has poisoned this game so far and I wouldnt be surprised if its revealed at the end that its the reason we've had players *requesting* replacements, not just dropping out, but actually saying *No I want out*
What baggage?

Thor is scum there is nothing more to it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

What you are implying is scum sheeped the case which means that in fact your suspicions are in the wrong places.

Otherwise town sheeped and then the answer is town sheeped so???
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:46 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

baggage:
Before a game even begins you know we will not agree on logic especially if we are both town and you know that actually all that will happen is wall wars where we just don't come to agreement and want to lynch the other.

During game Thor tries to argue my logic is scummy.

Doesn't make sense, I expect if you were town you would have tried alternative methods like seeing if I lurk hard or not, but instead you went the superficial way of arguing logic which is ultimately pointless and not actually going to get you a read that is useful because it always ends the same way. Add to that the fact I have ALWAYS (when town) been correct and it is just a ridiculous strategy from a TownThor plus its always to do with how things are worded so at a minimum a TownThor should have at least tweaked a little.

How can someone expect to read me with a method which is proven not to work?
Scum:

ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:46 am

Post by ICEninja »

Slandaar wrote: So the answer is no you had no clue and thus it needed attention considering it is Thors entire case.
I glanced over it, thought "This is pretty unimportant, I'm going to pay attention to things that actually matter now", and the more you and Thor went on about it the more sure I was that one of you was scum.

Pretty sure which one it is right now.
Slandaar wrote: What do you think about Thors case on me being completely made up by changing my wording?
That you're oversensitive about having the wording slightly changed to explain why he thinks what you did was scummy. Let me give an example:
Slandaar wrote: Side by side
Thors Version: that might make sense...except he didn't offer a conclusion!
Actual Version: My example was more accurate because yours ends with a conclusion and his posts did not.
Those things are pretty much the same thing, with a spin on it to emphasize how unreasonable you're being. And you call it a misrep (I'm starting to begin to think no one in this game actually understands what misrepresentation is).

OK SLANDAAR I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU.

WHY DO YOU THINK REPEATING OVER AND OVER AGAIN THIS SAME SHIT THAT NO ONE BUT YOU THINKS IS SCUMMY IS GOING TO MAKE US THINK HE IS SCUMMY?
Thor wrote: @Ice - Actually, looking at those reads, I'm starting to lean 'not Slaandar' with ABR, really. What do you think about that?
The voting patterns indicate that Slandaar and Albert are
probably
not connected, but day 1 voting patterns I take with a grain of salt until the lynch happens. I don't want to go in to my reasoning as for why I think Slandaar is scum based on Albertscum in case I'm wrong about Albert, I think it's pretty dumb (and sometimes even benefiting of scum) to go too much in to associative tells when everyone involved is alive.

Bastion's summary of Albert's actions in 518 is pretty much spot on. It is quite similar to what I was planning on posting, minus the fact that I would word "appeal to authority" as using sheer force of will/personality to accomplish a goal instead of using logic, which has been a trend sch as his "defense" against my original attack on him. While I know this simply is something Albert does, the fact that he has no good scum leads at the moment (or all day really) and has been using this force anyway to direct town seems to play a lot more to a scum win condition than town.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:49 am

Post by ICEninja »

Also, with the VT claim, I'm pretty much happy lynching ABR at this point.

I do want the replacements to have some more time to contribute, however, and TCold really needs some damn attention right now.

We've got a few days, but I don't think day 1 needs to run up to the deadline
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 536, Sir Bastion wrote:baggage:
Before a game even begins you know we will not agree on logic especially if we are both town and you know that actually all that will happen is wall wars where we just don't come to agreement and want to lynch the other.

Doesn't make sense, I expect if you were town you would have tried alternative methods like seeing if I lurk hard or not, but instead you went the superficial way of arguing logic which is ultimately pointless and not actually going to get you a read that is useful because it always ends the same way. Add to that the fact I have ALWAYS (when town) been correct and it is just a ridiculous strategy from a TownThor plus its always to do with how things are worded so at a minimum a TownThor should have at least tweaked a little.

Well if you want to call meta baggage...
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 539, Slandaar wrote:
In post 536, Sir Bastion wrote:baggage:

Well if you want to call meta baggage...
Heh.

Perhaps its just me, but expecting a player to act a certain way because you played against each other before is not meta.
Scum:

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 537, ICEninja wrote: Those things are pretty much the same thing, with a spin on it to emphasize how unreasonable you're being. And you call it a misrep (I'm starting to begin to think no one in this game actually understands what misrepresentation is).
No they are not the same thing, look similar, but the change makes the meaning different.

Ever play Chinese Whispers? Yeah.

I never said what Thor suggests and his whole case was (note: he has now changed it) based on that change without the change the case doesn't exist and thus the difference is important.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 540, Sir Bastion wrote: Heh.

Perhaps its just me, but expecting a player to act a certain way because you played against each other before is not meta.
Its you.

'I expect X to be more loud as scum if scum here because I caught him lurking scum last time'

Meta.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

1. You answered things. You did not answer my specific question.

2. Who am i voting and who is the only real wagon? ...right. People posting more has very little to do with you running a fake wagon, and to try to claim that is pretty dumb or skeevy. I don't think you're dumb.

Also, that vote was opportunistic and weak as all get out.
Don't think I didn't notice.
In post 533, Slandaar wrote:This was not your point previously as you clearly never said anything about cropping posts.
Correct, I said misrep - oddly my misrep description specifically noted how you weren't addressing what he really did, and my cropping comment is not an actual different comment.
In post 533, Slandaar wrote:Anyways... Where exactly have I done this 'cropping'?
:neutral:
I literally just said. You even know what you're being accused of cropping. Fire. Go die in it.
In post 535, Slandaar wrote:
What you are implying is scum sheeped the case which means that in fact your suspicions are in the wrong places.

Otherwise town sheeped and then the answer is town sheeped so???
What I am implying is that scum were on the wagon.
Considering I believe Albert wishes to state he is town - then I'm curious about his take on it.
Oh, look, more twisting of words.
I'll also call it a misrep.
Later you will ask me what you twisted and demand I quote it and also claim that me using the word twist precludes the word misrep and vice versa - you will then call it a case.

@Slandaar - you're also still dodging the Albert situation. I don't think there is anyone in the game besides the lurkers (and, frankly, I think both Zakk and TCold managed anyway) who hasn't managed to actually address that situation.

Why does it scare you away so badly that you need to hand wave it? Even Albert and I, the flip sides of the coin in it, seem to think it was a significant action.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 542, Slandaar wrote:
In post 540, Sir Bastion wrote: Heh.

Its you.

'I expect X to be more loud as scum if scum here because I caught him lurking scum last time'

Meta.
"I expect X to avoid challenging me on this issue, because when me and X fight like this in the last game we get into such a hissy girly fight that one of us ended up lynched. So X will not challenge me even though he doesnt know if I'm scum or not he will leave me be and not question me or pressure me or come near me in any form because last time that ended badly for us :("

Thats not meta.
Scum:

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:38 am

I think the entire Thor wagon was town-driven.

Too early for me to say anything else with certainty.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:40 am

If there was someone voting for Thor that was scum, however, it would be Slandaar.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:42 am

@Elyse and Thor

Assume I'm town. Who is scummier between IceNinja and Sir Bastion?
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:05 am

Post by ICEninja »

This was too easy. There's no competing wagon.

I need to think on things, because I don't really like this.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 479, Garmr wrote:@maxous
To anwser your post 391 which i just read after isoing.
I haven't stayed away from the Abr,SLaandar and Thor affair. I said it does my head in and I gave my opinions and it gives me a head ache that it continued aslong as it did.
Thor-null
Slaandar-null-town
and
Abr-scum
Which i said in the begging of this mess.

The only thing that has changed that I haven't mentioned is Thor's gone from null to town and that only happened in the last couple of posts which is after your question. You may of actually got most of these facts if you actually read what I was saying instead of being lazy.
This is redonkulous

Called ABR scum in #180 before the ABR-Thor shenanigans began.

no comment,"It hurts my head", no comment, no comment/it hurts my head

Where are these opinions?

Looks like avoiding the debate to me.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”