Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Maxous »

screw it
unvote

TCold should post soon.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

UNVOTE:

I
really
like ICEninja's analysis on Thor in . It captures what I feel perfectly. I lean town on Thor based on his defense against the wagon on him which I felt was genuine. I'll re-evaluate other reads later tonight.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

I love how you buy that I'm frustrated and then do about the one thing assured to frustrate me more.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:01 am

What are you talking about?
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 am

Post by ICEninja »

You unvoted without voting Albert.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:13 am

Post by ICEninja »

Thor wrote: Considering the way they voted on me, I would be shocked if that was actually the scum team.
Two I could buy - three seems silly.
I'm not trying to call out an entire scum team here, I'm simply saying who I'm suspicious of, and that a scum flip of ABR would strengthen other scum reads. You're probably right that TCold and Slandaar aren't scum buddies, but I'm not even going to think about that until we've got some bodies
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:15 am

I want Albert to respond to my post. There are enough votes on him and I'd rather not rush.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Elyse »

Ok I made notes on my phone last night as I was reading but it was late and I was drifting off. I'll try to make sense of them though. The bolded things are what I wrote down in my phone.

Thor's "speedlynch"

Thor eventually touched on this but I thought that the argument against him that stated he was calling for a speedlynch was really dumb. It's not like a speedlynch would actually happen. It's just something to emphasize his read on the player.

Slandaar's reach on tool

Slandaar's original case on tool was a really big stretch and Slandaar usually makes big openings. This game I was disappointed and found his initial push bad, which is unlike him. In the whole Thor-Slandaar-Albert debate, I think there's at least one scum, and I was thinking it was Slandaar until recently. I'll talk more about that later.

Axxle using the word barometer

This is probably dumb but I found it odd that after Thor used the word barometer to gauge newbiness, Axxle also used it. I don't know if he's subtly aligning his play to Thor or it was just a word in his mind.

Garmr's "you guys want more fine"

I really didn't like this at all. You should always have your reads out on the table. When something asks you for more and you go "ugh fine" and churn out some content, it's scummy.

Garmr 173 scumslip

Looking back this isn't as bad as I thought it was. Here's the post:
In post 173, Garmr wrote:I'm trying to engage in one on one this round but i'm kinda failing. I'm not the best at defending myself from multiple people either as
I tend to break down even as town
Albert and T-cold know this from past experience with me.
I thought the "even as town" bit was weird. It's like he's saying "I break down as scum but I even do it as town" which insinuates he's scum.

Maxous 193 town

I don't know what this is since 193 is by Macros so ignore this.

Wait I think I meant 197. I liked how Maxous pointed out that Garmr was voting his weakest read and thought that was insightful.

227 why no Ice

In TCold's post, he says that Garmr's wagon is justified and the right lynch. Ice has literally the exact opposite feelings. I found it weird that TCold didn't address Ice at all there.

As far as the Albert-Thor-Slandaar trifecta battle royale, I thought Slandaar was scum for his weak reasoning but Albert's "lol jk the case on you is fake. You should be scared of me though" bugs me the wrong way. It's like he realized he was wrong and came up with that after the fact. I also dislike his subsequent insistence that Thor is scummy for overreacting in his response? If he didn't jump on it, it would be scummy, so it's kind of a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't situation. Also, I think it was Sir Bastion who pointed out how Albert didn't question those who followed his fake case on Thor. That's a very good point.

Ice, Maxous, Thor, tool, and Sir Bastion are my strongest townreads.

Albert, Garmr, TCold, and Slandaar are my strongest scumreads.

Everyone else is some shade of null.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm actually just sitting here fascinated that the barometer thing exists and was noticed.
I will say, I legit believe Elyse read the thread.
Because...yikes.

I'll move her from null to town now.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Everyone else is some shade of null.
there's not a lot of everyone else, that's almost the entire game :D

but much improved over the previous player in this slot.

Albert's at L-2 now.
slandaar wrote:ABR is fairly town I think.
aside from him coming to your defence against Thor do you have any other reasoning as to why you feel he is town. Do you have any suggestions as to why a town albert would fabricate a case?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 392, Thor665 wrote:
In post 387, Slandaar wrote:So, the point is you are supposed to now show why my disproving is wrong. Otherwise it just comes over as avoiding which is what you are doing, yes?
No, because I did reply to your disproval when i called it you disagreeing that there as scum intent and pointed out I disagreed.
What part of this would you like to re-tread?
lol

Who has a clue what Thor is saying here?

Lets relook, I make a nice post 213 showing very clearly how this 'misrep' is laughable.

Since that post; (yeah lots of quotes read it see how Thor just dodges REPEATEDLY)
In post 238, Slandaar wrote: Why are you even still voting me Thor when your whole super duper misrep has been proven false?
In post 245, Thor665 wrote: It has not been proven false.
Multiple other players agree it exists...but for some reason are just deciding it is not scummy.
In post 255, Slandaar wrote: It doesn't exist I have actually proven it and you have not 'corrected' me.
In post 262, Thor665 wrote: You disagreeing with it fails to make it untrue.
Flail more.
In post 310, Slandaar wrote:You have given up very easily not even bothering to defend your case after I show its wrong but you just say nu-uh!
In post 311, Thor665 wrote: I have shown the misrep.
It exists.
This is a fact.
In post 324, Slandaar wrote: I have literally no clue what you are even talking about; there is no misrep, I even showed post by post the exact conversation from my perspective to prove it. I never said anything about intending or not intending it to be one there wasn't one.

Everything past that is therefore irrelevant because you are just making things up it seems.
In post 325, Thor665 wrote: @Slandaar - ...riiiight.
In post 372, Slandaar wrote:Thor please stop avoiding my questions. Where is the misrep you continually say exists?
In post 379, Thor665 wrote: You mean the one you said you disproved?
Have you forgotten it's existence after "disproving" it?
What are you even asking me for here?
I am embarassed for anyone who thinks Thor is town

Does anyone know what this mystical elusive misrep is? nope noone does Thor sure doesn't.

This is extreme dodging, Thor has not once referenced or tried to defend the 'misrep' accusation after I disprove it. He is scum.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Elyse »

I'm pretty sure the "misrep" is back when you "misrepped" tool.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Slandaar can you let that bloody misrep bollocks between you and thor just settle. Even if it is just for one post and try oh god please try and interact with other players here.

ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION!
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 392, Thor665 wrote: You were revisionist when you claimed his point had issues for being over explained
That is what I said
In post 392, Thor665 wrote: then clarified it to lacking a conclusion
Nope never did this quotes are required
immediately
or you will be branded as lying and lynched as such.
In post 392, Thor665 wrote: then clarified it to...whatever it is now, I dunno. Apparently you hate that he expressed his reasoning when asking a question and making a statement and that this is somehow because he was nervous scum. It doesn't make sense and you did change your argument.
See you do know the argument. He only needed the question not the rest of the post.
In post 392, Thor665 wrote: So...basically your plan is to not address a case that someone made, based on lies, and instead you'll call them town without understanding it and me scum.
This is why you are scum.
For not wanting to look at meta links?

I understand that is made up so, uh, I do understand it???

If he were scum I very much doubt he cares so much about being the big man, its a town thing, I know.
In post 392, Thor665 wrote: This isn't even close to being justifiable for you ducking the case and expressing your opinion on it - even the lurkers have managed that much, why are you so scared to? Is this why you find Tool scummy, because you think it's scum play to weigh in on ongoing discussions or something?
So, I can't be bothered looking through loads of meta and thats not justifiable?

I see.

Doesn't seem like it is alignment indicative to me Thor.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I hate you so much
Scum:

ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:11 am

Post by ICEninja »

Can I just...not read any of Slandaars posts anymore?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

Well show me this misrep I assume you know what it is Ice.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 am

Maxous, can you explain your townreads?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Elyse »

The misrep is you saying that tool overexplained himself during his opening post and that he didn't want to be perceived as doing something scummy.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I also dont get why you are using *not wanting to read meta* for not giving any input on the whole Albert claiming his case was nonsense.

Here Albert says it himself:
In post 288, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've got a big problem with Sir Bastion for implying that I'm attacking Thor for meta, when in fact, that's actually what his defence rests on.
In post 293, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 292, Sir Bastion wrote:Albert's original case relies too much on him appealing to authority and I frankly feel it's only gained weight because of the claim that thor's play is not consistent with the three other he posted.
I'll repeat again: the only reason his games were brought up was because he used "meta" as a defence. He posted some games and failed to show any correlation. I asked for the 3 most recent games because he said "I just completed a newbie where I did exactly this! Can link if you want!".

Zac needs to post more about other things in the game so I can get a decent read.
You dont need to read any meta. Since Albert claims its not part of his case, but thor's defence. So really if you are still dogging for Thor you probably should be reading meta to understand (what Albert believes anyway) his defence....so you got this backwards arseways and generally wrong.

and in case you have some disease that makes it impossible to read Albert's original post saying it was all bollocks:
In post 346, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Thor, my case on you is made up.
The reason I made it up is because I wanted to teach you that if you go against me, this is what will come of it. It's not wise for you to go against me. I'm stronger. I scumhunt better. I get who I want lynched more often than you do. Remember that. Tell your QT buddies if you're scum.

Unvote Thor

I'll revisit this vote when I deem it appropriate. For now, I want to let you do your dance in front of the new players.

Vote Axxle

Now stop wasting time!
Slandaar wrote:Well show me this misrep I assume you know what it is Ice.
ffs...are you blind to my posts?

Hello *wave*

We need you to stop being useless and actually add to this game in a meaningful and productive manner.

Thank you very much honourable sir *bow*
Scum:

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 418, Elyse wrote:The misrep is you saying that tool overexplained himself during his opening post and that he didn't want to be perceived as doing something scummy.
That is an opinion not a misrep.

So, someone else any ideas?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

now you are just being an asshole.
Scum:

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Elyse »

I literally just reread the post where Thor said it was a misrep. That's what he's talking about.

And no, it's not just an opinion. When you say that someone is doing something he's not, it's a misrep. That's like saying "Obama caused the Holocaust". "What? That's a complete misrepresentation of his actions." "No it's my opinion." That's silly.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

no dont...

The misrep is such a pointless hole of nothingness. Can we please talk about something else.
Scum:

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 419, Sir Bastion wrote: ffs...are you blind to my posts?
I just don't see the need to repeat myself you can find it if you read my posts.

The part you can't should be obvious; He told you why he fabricated it; that is why he did it whatever his alignment.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”