talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by talah »

K. Who out of Kalimar, Emp, Sven, Beli then.

You're irritating me again with such a closed mindset and only considering popular current affairs. I think you're trying to avoid branching out.

And no the fact pie is now voting someone else, isn't your point. It's a mistake you made which you are trying to reinforce as your point.

In fact, would you be willing to lynch waynegg? Just wondering, considering you said he's being idiotic.

When it comes down to it, are you willing to lynch *me*? Just what are your motivations for a day 1 lynch?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 925, talah wrote:K. Who out of Kalimar, Emp, Sven, Beli then.
None.
In post 925, talah wrote: You're irritating me again with such a closed mindset and only considering popular current affairs.
Please explain to me which of the pie/dv lynch is a "popular current affair".
In post 925, talah wrote: And no the fact pie is now voting someone else, isn't your point.
In post 925, talah wrote: In fact, would you be willing to lynch waynegg? Just wondering, considering you said he's being idiotic.
Definitely not.
In post 925, talah wrote: When it comes down to it, are you willing to lynch *me*? Just what are your motivations for a day 1 lynch?
No, but I wouldn't mind a dayvig just to shut you the fuck up.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by talah »

Summarise your scumread of pieguyn in a paragraph.

VOTE: Majiffy

Oh look at that. I'll be back tomorrow.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I'm Asagi Caldwell. I pilot the M1 Astray. My night action is a 1-shot watcher flavorized as a "flight pack".

Pieguy is repeatedly misrepping, using spam-wall scum techniques, as well as
claiming
to be pressuring scumreads while simultaneously voting elsewhere, arguing elsewhere, and generally letting his "scumreads" lurk away wagons. Beyond that, he's exhibiting other scum traits that I have already elaborated on including a significant lack of genuine scumhunting.

Now go fuck yourself.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #31

DrDolittle (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (1)
- Empking
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (2)
- Majiffy, AGar
AGar (3)
- pieguyn, NachoKoopa, Natirasha
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (3)
- waynegg, Pyrotechnics, DrDolittle
Svenskt Stål (1)
- PeregrineV
Empking (2)
- leviathan93, Sakura Hana
Majiffy (2)
- DeasVail, talah
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (1)
- Matias
NachoKoopa (1)
- kanyeknowsbest
DeasVail (0)
-
Matias (0)
-
ArcAngel9 (0)
-
talah (1)
- Belisarius
Natirasha (0)
-
mastin2 (0)
-
Kalimar (1)
- mastin2
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (3)
- Svenskt Stål, ArcAngel9, Kalimar

21 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-18 12:44:27)

V/LA: ArcAngel9 (10/14), PeregrineV (10/15), AGar (10/15), Svenskt Stål (10/16)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

Well that bit of idiocy was thwarted way too quickly. Bah... Still, at least one who hopped on Levi with me is scum. Possibly both.

VOTE: pieguy
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote
Vote: Pie

Maj makes good points.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

this is hilarious, rage more plz =w=
Majiffy wrote:... 150 posts ago.
Majiffy wrote:Uh then you press him and keep on the pressure until he answers? :roll:
yeah, I just admitted I'm not good at keeping pressure on people when they ignore me =A=
Majiffy wrote:You're a moron.
so by your own false dichotomy, I'm not scum
showing how little sense your reasoning makes in the first place
Majiffy wrote:Seriously right now? You're going to say I'm misrepping you by pointing out THE EXACT FUCKING MISREP YOU MADE?
no, I said you're misrepping me by implying I said the reason your post was suspicious was because it wasn't a direct response to a question. it's suspicious because you had no explanation for saying I'm scum, and just repeatedly said I was scum.
I, on the other hand, did and it followed directly from what I was quoting. I was giving new information instead of limiting myself to answering your questions.
Majiffy wrote:Please explain to me which of the pie/dv lynch is a "popular current affair".
bullshit question. he said "affairs", implying both of them are
Majiffy wrote:Pieguy is repeatedly misrepping,
you actually only pointed out one supposed "misrep"~
by this, it's not "repeatedly"
Majiffy wrote:while simultaneously voting elsewhere, arguing elsewhere
already answered this. excuse me for trying to pressure multiple slots at the same time ww
In post 917, Majiffy wrote:Playstyle, not alignment.
here you say my quote walls and responding to everything are playstyle
using spam-wall scum techniques,
now it's alignment? no
not to mention you've been doing the same thing

unvote vote: Majiffy

I don't believe your horrendous and contradictory logic is genuine, nor your 1-shot watcher, nor even if the claim is true that it necessarily has to be a town role. any more posts will not be responded to, until you can actually come up with some legitimate ideas. k thx bye

@talah: does any of this change your opinion of a Majiffy lynch on D1? I'm more than certain he's scum: he's using crap logic to get people lynched and his pushes on DV, Levi, and me seem really opportunistic. his scumhunting, when it's not contradicting the shit out of itself, seems based on pre-defined criterion that he expects to automatically get people lynched (e.g. my vote not matching up with who I'm talking to atm, when I wanna pressure multiple slots). he seems pissed off because was called out by someone who "only joined in August" when I was townreading him previously and then changed my read. I can't see any pro-town motivation behind any of this shit. he is not town :>
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Wayne, the points raised in Pyro's post have me seriously reconsidering my levi townread, so I don't think it'd be that unlikely for town to have hopped on the wagon.

I completely agree with Pie about Majiffy.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

oh hey speaking of Empking

Empking: answer my question. it certainly doesn't help your case that you ignored it previously. I'll even put it below for your own convenience ~

In post 744, pieguyn wrote:
Empking wrote:Theres nothing illogical in that post, and if you think there is its becausd you're bringing your prejudices from later in the game.
no
In post 123, Empking wrote:
In post 118, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 103, kanyeknowsbest wrote:why do you think at least 1 out of 3 of the people doing a reasonless vote are scum?
1) I said "at least"
2) I've seen 3 people drop votes on me in a rapid manner in RVS in another game and 1 of them was scum.
Wouldn't you expect that if that sort of action were null?
you said this post was illogical. this directly implies that other post is illogical cause this post is her reasoning for the other post
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:15 am

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: pieguy

I like majiffy's claim and points.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:19 am

Post by leviathan93 »

also as an update to me, nothing was faked, i'm a bit confused though. not going into details, but i'm going through a medical treatment that leaves me with no memory of anything. The mod is included in my list because I search for the names of the players by looking at who has posted in the thread and that's who I decided to look into based on posts and what not, putting my opinions on them. =P i forgot kdub was the mod. because i'm playing another game currently with him as an actual player. but no more on that.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:36 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

VOTE: MAJIFFY

WHAAAAAAAAAAT
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Belisarius »

PV: Seems excessively polite. Not feeling any heat from his vote on me, but I did in La Isla, where it seemed to have some force behind it.

Levi: #9: Rule of Three (McClish's Rule of Three differs from mafiascum's; it states, in short, that when a liar has to make up a number, three is by far the most common one used. There's a whole freakin' chapter on it in one of his books)
#59 : Never
#64: rule of 3 again
#189: "I think we can agree" is conciliatory language which is entirely unwarranted in this context
#237: (Not McClish) "Either the anger is completely fake and he's scum using it to push a wagon or its truely genuine and its insanely town." -- I seriously can't see town
ever
posting that.
#293: DOUBLE WHAMMY: "In my opinion pretty much anyone can die day 1 and I wouldn't really care." passive voice
and
distancing his personal pronoun from the subject!
#238: "barely done much." is really obfuscative and unnatural language
#554 : Omitting the I.
#557 : Actually-tell and obfuscative, unnatural use of language in one shot with "Actually that's kind of complicated at the moment."
As of #864, noticing a
ridiculous
amount of text-smilies. Levi is nervous.
#887 : Actually-tell and obfuscative language in "well, I feel most my scum reads actually lie within my nulls. =P "

Svenskt:
#676: (Not McClish) shows worry about how he's being read right out of the gate.
#702: Reverse-tell - language shows close positioning between the personal pronoun and the subject, which occurs more frequently in honest statements.
#706: (Not McClish) Why me = fry me. Which is a weak as fuck read, but it's there.
#710: Contraction avoidance
#865-6: (Not McClish) I AM THE POWER! FEAR ME! FOR NOW I COME TO DESTROY YOU ALL! *fucks off for a week*
#890: Omitting the I

Empking:
#42: Sentence fragment
#129-184: Reverse-tell: close positioning between personal pronoun and subject
#287: Overly polite language
#879: DOUBLE WHAMMY: "However it certainly annoys." Passive voice and omission of the personal pronoun
#931: (Not McClish) "Maj makes good points" reads to me as "Don't hold me responsible for this position when pie flips town."

Majiffy:
#270: (Not McClish) Why me = fry me
...annnd that's all I've got. Either I've already got analysis burnout (and I haven't finished
one
pot of coffee yet so I doubt it's that) or Jiffy is town as fuck.

Short break, posting this now but I'll do the rest before I get on with the rest of my day.

@Jiffy: You know, I
was
going to answer your tl;dr request but then I realised that there's absolutely no reason that town would ever want to know my reads without knowing the reasoning behind that, so fuck that.

Nobody else summarise these analyses either.

5 down, 10 more to go. The difference between yesterday and today, though, is that this is the
only
game where I'm doing this fucking drudge work, so I'm pretty sure I can make it all the way through.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

Cutting out the bullshit in pie's posts to respond to his "points" and other bits.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:this is hilarious, rage more plz =w=
Continue attempting to discredit me, scum looks good on you.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote: yeah, I just admitted I'm not good at keeping pressure on people when they ignore me =A=
"I just admitted I'm scummy why would you call me scummy for it wtfomgz"
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:You're a moron.
so by your own false dichotomy, I'm not scum
showing how little sense your reasoning makes in the first place
You can be dumb
and
scum. You just can't be smart town.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:it's suspicious because you had no explanation for saying I'm scum, and just repeatedly said I was scum.
You mean like those arguments I made for you being scum way way back when I called you scum the first time? Mmkay.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote: I, on the other hand, did and it followed directly from what I was quoting. I was giving new information instead of limiting myself to answering your questions.
No, you were being a deflective scumbutt.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote: you actually only pointed out one supposed "misrep"~
by this, it's not "repeatedly"
Guess what? You misrepped in this very post, making it two. Which is "repeatedly".

The more you know!
In post 917, Majiffy wrote:Playstyle, not alignment.
here you say my quote walls and responding to everything are playstyle
using spam-wall scum techniques,
now it's alignment? no
First quote refers to "responding to every single question", which is different from spam-wall scum techniques, although similar in the sense of being walls.
unvote vote: Majiffy

I don't believe your horrendous and contradictory logic is genuine, nor your 1-shot watcher, nor even if the claim is true that it necessarily has to be a town role.
Hedge more.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:any more posts will not be responded to, until you can actually come up with some legitimate ideas. k thx bye
Lol ok you can stop wasting my time now.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 938, Belisarius wrote:@Jiffy: You know, I
was
going to answer your tl;dr request but then I realised that there's absolutely no reason that town would ever want to know my reads without knowing the reasoning behind that, so fuck that.
Then rest easy knowing the "town as fuck" player in your list has no idea what any of your goddamn reads are because I'm not reading those heinously unaesthetic posts.
In post 937, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: MAJIFFY

WHAAAAAAAAAAT
I knew you were dumb as bricks, but seriously?
In post 933, DeasVail wrote:I completely agree with Pie about Majiffy.
Jesus Christ if you guys flip partners you are without a doubt the worst scum team ever.

||
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Belisarius »

Pyro:
#423: Super
#625: (Not McClish) "My brain isn't quite here tight now but
I'm oretty sure that we have beli as town now
, but I need to check back. I still don't like deas but he does so."; at the time this post was made, their vote was on me.
And once again, that's all I can find. Verdict: Town

Sakura Hana:
#16: Rule of Three
#37: Passive voice
#96: Omitting the personal pronoun
#371: Reverse-tell: "I can't stand this any longer, somebody pay attention to me!"; Someone wanting to blend in is not likely to do this.
#399: Super
#811: My god she's saying "Just saying" a lot.

NachoKoopa:
#194: "I probably wasn't entirely serious." -- What is this shit?
#600: "It feels like" is more wishy-washy language than I'd expect to see from Nacho; I've never met the other head of this hydra, though. Also, "actually"
#612: "Seems to be"; wishy-washy II: The Revenge

DeasVail:
#28: "kind of" = wishy-washy
#101: "Particularly likely," "not really feeling it" are also wishy-washy
#112: Yes, I did see the "less likely," but in context, I'm fine with it. That's the kind of false-tell that I think fucked me up when I tried to use this method before
#162: "it's become a concerning trend for me lately" -- passive voice
#334: (Not McClish) Reverse-tell -- "I like buddying/saying what I think when it's something nice to say, and I'm not going to stop just because some people seem to think it's a scumtell. " Translate that into terminology that would find more favour on this site and you'll come up with "I'll do what I want because fuck you."
#459: "but she just feels flat to me and I don't get the impression that she's actually scumhunting." is incredibly wishy-washy. I'm starting to think DV's wishy-washiness is a playstyle-tell and should be disregarded, so I'm not going to include it in this list anymore

Matias:
#68: (Not McClish) "By the way, that was a weird statement." bugs me, but I can't put my finger on it due to my brain being an asshole
#573: Overly polite

Whew, last block of 5. This method is such a huge pain in the ass. And the worst part is, now that I've invested this much into it, I pretty much have to keep it up from the Dead QT even after I'm killed, like I did in Open 506.

AA9: Bugger all to go on.

talah:
#127: "virtually", "pretty much"
#215: "I'm being perfectly honest" -- then why do you have to point it out?
#377: (Not McClish, but can't leave this out): "Hey look how scummy I'm being" is a giant red flag that's on fire surrounded by a thousand middle fingers that are also made out of fire. And the red flag has a picture of fire on it.
#389: "We? Do you mean good mafia players? Good scumhunters? Yourself notionally as part of one of these groups? Yourself by extension onto the universe of how you think all Mafia players should act?
People? Me? Your grouping of all people who act scummily according to you? People who act in the same way as I am acting?
Scummy? The way I acted in this particular sequence? The assertion you are making?" -- Escalation into anger, ad hom.
#398: "You do realise I literally and provably haven't rolled scum before. I would have to be a fucking psychopath to be playing like I am as first time scum, wouldn't I?" -- This is a non-sequitur, as I -- "literally and provably" -- played exactly like this the second time I rolled scum (Open 480), which was the first time I was scum when
not
replacing into an already heavily-suspected scumslot late in the game.
#533: "Going back over your ISO would be something I'd do to validate that you're not just making shit up on the fly." -- Passive voice
talah gets better in the second ~500 posts in the game though.

Nati:
#95: Omitting the I in the last sentence.
#286: Again, omitting the personal pronoun all post long this time
--huge jump
#662: Contraction avoidance

mastin:
#29: Omitting the personal pronoun
#35: Omitting the personal pronoun
#39: Omitting the personal pronoun
#255: I'm starting to sound like a broken record here: Omitting the personal pronoun
#ALL: You know what, fuck it, pretend I just listed the post numbers of every one of mastin's posts and pasted "Omitting the personal pronoun" beside each and every one of them. That's the only McClish-tell he's committed in his ISO.

Kalimar:
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. There's only 10 posts in his ISO, but they're not one-liners and he's committed exactly zero of the things McClish says to watch out for. Why are people looking at Kalimar as a prospective lynch? I don't get it.

Finally done, and since it took 5 1/2 hours not counting what I put in yesterday, I don't fucking want to hear anyone say I haven't done anything this game.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Majiffy »

You haven't done anything this game.

||
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

hey jiffy, why did you claim ?

seems retarded from... wait yes, from all perspectives
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Majiffy »

Because ~reasons~

||
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

color me not sold
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Majiffy »

Color me not giving a fuck.

||
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:39 am

Post by waynegg »

Hey Jiffy! Is beli looking as forced to you as he does to me?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

leave me and majiffy alone, progress is soon to be made
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 947, waynegg wrote:Hey Jiffy! Is beli looking as forced to you as he does to me?
tl;dr.

||

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”