Newbie 1428 Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ok fine I get what you mean.

Unvote
Vote: Grimgroove

I see what you meant now, and yes I agree, between all of you pieguy's the only one here that knows me anyway.

Guys this is now a 1v1 between grim and me, it's either me or him today
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I think we agree on everything, you're simply not in a position to say so seeing how you need to play according to your wincon.

I fear you slipped at the top of page 28. Those doubts were not the kind of doubts a town doctor in your position would have. The way you try to explain away these doubts later down the page is not at all convincing. Only a page earlier you were convinced I was the roleblocker, explaining to pieguyn how I could mess up the plan I proposed to town's detriment. Now this has suddenly become a story of aptil disentangling himself from me and me offering myself on a platter to get lynched by him, so that he can proceed to put me and you in the same team.

Everyone should see how farfetched this is.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:03 am

Post by BigTerp »

In post 690, Sakura Hana wrote:Ah I figured it out now, aptil's the roleblocker so he wanted to push more WIFOM after you're dead trying to tie me up with you.

Vote: aptil
This is driving me nuts!! If your truly the doctor, then you know there is a mafia roleblocker in this game. It's been brought up before, so why are you know just figuring out that the scum team would much rather give up their goon than their roleblocker???
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Grimgroove »

You're effectively flailing.

But glad I got the idea, that would occur to town naturally, into your scummy little head eventually.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Grimgroove »

^^ to Sakura.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 703, Grimgroove wrote:You're effectively flailing.
Care to meta dive me?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I don't need to. I already know you are scum.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well that's good, the more in the dark you are about how your accusations fall into my town meta the better.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 665, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 662, Sakura Hana wrote:WIFOM, they had planned to get me mislynched today, look at how aptil didnt attempt to CC pieguy but he attempted to CC me, and right after every1 had claimed.
That argument is WIFOM. Bussing your partner is as good a strategy as trying to vote him out at this stage. aptil is confscum after his VT-claim, making any stance surrounding him and any stance by him null.

Someone should have asked you this way before, but:
1. Did you crumb your doctor role?
2. Can you point us to games where you were a town PR?
Why didn't you answer this, by the way?

It's mostly of use to others who are still in doubt.
If Sakura had crumbed, the doctor claim would be more believable. I'm confident she didn't crumb.
Hence question 2. MAybe in other games where she was a PR, she DID crumb. Not crmubing is not a scumtell per se (as pieguyn has shown), but if Sakura did it in another game and not here we might have some more tangible proof.

I checked her wiki, but only checked the first game where she was a town doctor. She didn't crumb there as far as I cans ee, but this was her first game and was killed in N1 after exposing herself in another way. Up to you if you want to check her other games.

Not very telling sadly. But the fact remains that Sakura didn't answer my question. That and all the other points that still stand.

If you're looking for my scum-meta, I can only offer you one game which can be found in my wiki. I played pretty well there, but I'd hate for that to be some kind of push into thinking I played well here as well so I must be scum. I play well as town too. Instead of meta'ing I'd prefer a focus on the game at hand, in which Sakura behaved like scum and I didn't.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Maybe i missed them at the time >_>

1. Nope, I didnt crumb my role because my crumbs are starting to become very obvious.
2. Sure I can I'll get the links in the next post (haven't updated my wiki in a while).
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 709, Sakura Hana wrote:1. Nope, I didnt crumb my role because my crumbs are starting to become very obvious.
So that means you usually do crumb... meaning you see the benefit of crumbing.

There are millions of ways to crumb and make it not obvious. Literally. Millions.

Give an example of where a crumb bit you in the ass.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/145192 (osu!) <-- was a Town 2-shot reviver, acted Scummy on purpose to try to not get NK'd, in the end i almost got lynched D1 and had to claim anyway.
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/132424 (osu!) <-- Town flavor cop, suked at crumbing it.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28682 <-- Town Vigilante.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=29913 <-- Town Vig (Hydra)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30234 <-- Town 1-night Neighborizer (Self-Hammer at D2)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=30399 <-- Town 1-shot Watcher Shot by vigilante N1.

As you can see from my wiki most of my deaths are related to either getting lynched or shot by vig, gee i wonder why.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ehh forgot to mention I almost got lynched D1 on my 2nd town vig game (the one with the hydra).
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 711, Sakura Hana wrote:As you can see from my wiki most of my deaths are related to either getting lynched or shot by vig, gee i wonder why.
A conclusion that benefits your purposes, but point us to the example where you crumbed, the moment where scum told you they were on to you because of that crumb, and your defense may get somewhere. Not that I expect it to go anywhere, like I said, there are millions of ways to crumb without anyone noticing unless you want to. There's more ways of crumbing then simply capitalizing letters.

If you want to crumb, you will. As a doctor it's something you want to do, given you claim to have done it before. Yet you didn't do it here.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:35 am

Post by BigTerp »

What the hell is crumbing??
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Hinting at the power role one has.

An easy example would be a cop making a post like this:

Catching scum is easy. Of course, you need to focus. Perhaps it would be best if we start slowly.

Capitals of the firs tletters spell COP.

Of course, this is a bad example because this crumb would be way too easy to find. But there are ingeneuous ways of doing it so you can use them as a reference you had that claim in mind from the very start of the game, pointing at you being who you claim to be.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 am

Post by BigTerp »

Gotcha. Thanks
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 am

Post by BigTerp »

In post 702, BigTerp wrote:
In post 690, Sakura Hana wrote:Ah I figured it out now, aptil's the roleblocker so he wanted to push more WIFOM after you're dead trying to tie me up with you.

Vote: aptil
This is driving me nuts!! If your truly the doctor, then you know there is a mafia roleblocker in this game. It's been brought up before, so why are you know just figuring out that the scum team would much rather give up their goon than their roleblocker???
No answer to this?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 715, Grimgroove wrote:Catching scum is easy. Of course, you need to focus. Perhaps it would be best if we start slowly.

Capitals of the firs tletters spell COP.
That's like... the only crumb I know. ._.

I did that in that one game, but I got roleblocked N1, so I figured scum found it out, while ironically town didnt and went like "Why the hell do ppl crumb with capital letters"

I thought of multiple things like during my catch up putting posts in disorder and making random comments on posts so that the last 2 digits could be converted to the letters D-O-C-T-O-R but i think the fact the post links were disorganized would give it away.

Also Doctor is pretty much different in playstyle to other PRs (maybe except watcher) since he doesnt want to hit scum, he wants to hit what scum wants to hit.

P-Edit: What kind of answer were you expecting? At first I thought something weird was going on because of it, and at that lapse of time I forgot there was a roleblocker, and I was heading home for lunch break, I remembered it midway so I posted when I got home. You can prob. realize I even forgot about pieguy having an innocent on you, considering how I thought grim's "scumslip" implied aptil and me were town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 718, Sakura Hana wrote:Also Doctor is pretty much different in playstyle to other PRs (maybe except watcher) since he doesnt want to hit scum, he wants to hit what scum wants to hit.
Irrelevant when it comes to crumbing.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 718, Sakura Hana wrote:I thought of multiple things like during my catch up putting posts in disorder and making random comments on posts so that the last 2 digits could be converted to the letters D-O-C-T-O-R but i think the fact the post links were disorganized would give it away.
Still a million minus one other ways to do it.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Hey, i dont know how to breadcrumb alright?
I've tried it before, never evended up well, if being doctor is irrelevant i linked all my town PR games, check whether i crumbed anything in them or not.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I don't need to check anything, I already know you're scum.

Why are you trying to convince me? Remember, I'm supposed to be scum in your book.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 722, Grimgroove wrote:I don't need to check anything, I already know you're scum.

Why are you trying to convince me? Remember, I'm supposed to be scum in your book.
I'm not convincing you im just refuting your attacks.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Grimgroove »

By making me do the work. I'm still waiting for your example of where you crumbed and scum found out. All you gave so far is "that one game, where you were roleblocked and ASSUME scum knew what was up"...

That's not the kind of example you want to be looking for right now.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”