Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Kison »

1) I used random.org

2) Although unusual, how does the "trend" look scummy?

3)
FoS : XReyoX
for BattleMage logic.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:Spot on! I'll come down and Kill you physically tonight.
Blasphemy!

Unvote, Vote : XReyoX
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Kison »

No.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:Speaking about avatars, I find the expression of, Kison's, your avatar a bit irritating.
Ugly, ain't it?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:40 am

Post by Kison »

~N9V~ wrote:
Vote: IH
for absolutly no good reason! SCUM!!! Wait, are we past the random voting already?
There is no specified criteria for when we're past the "random" stage. You random vote when you have no information to go on. You don't random vote when there's a legit reason to vote for people.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by Kison »

It is blasphemy to discuss the origins of my avatar.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by Kison »

That's not to be discussed either.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Kison »

IH wrote:Avatar is from that show Tom goes to the mayor.
We have a winner.

I loath the show, love the avatar.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Kison »

OverTheUnder wrote:<3 Tom goes to the mayor
The show is horrid. :twisted:
XReyoX wrote:
Vote : Kison
now you've got the wagon.
Thrilling.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I am going to
vote:Kison
and put XreyoX head to head with Kison. Let's see how it goes.
I'd have thought a BattleMage head-to-head with someone would have been more entertaining. He can "find scum" on a bar of soap using an 800 year old invention that he calls "scumdar".

Ok, let's hear the first legit scum-theory and get this game rolling.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Kison »

May we please rid ourselves of this nuisance?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by Kison »

IH wrote:You just don't lynch someone for "being a nuisance". Thats a horrible reason/excuse.
What is this, putting words in my mouth? Just because I
called
him a nuisance does
NOT
mean that I said we should lynch him
for
being one. I think it is quite obvious why I'm currently voting for him. If it's not, you should go back and look at how he's been acting. Not only do his actions not benefit the town, but they are legit scum tells.
BattleMage wrote: Kison, by targetting me all the time you not only make yourself a less valuable townie, but you look very much like scum who really wants to attack someone else.
Show me where my newfound targeting of you is. If I were to target you, I'd probably be voting for you right now.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #128 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:Legit scum tells? So you're sure that I'm a scum then.
A scum tell is something
indicative
of scum. So no, that does not mean that I'm certain.
XReyoX wrote:Even if I do die, we have enough people to cast vote to lynch you when my alignment is revealed.
Typical "you will be sorry when you realize I'm innocent" threat.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:but honestly, what is there to gain from jumping in to take credit?
An excuse for why you jumped on the bandwagon of course.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:
Raffles wrote: Whether you believe it or not, I did it with full intention of catching a scum.
End of story
Your claiming that does not change the fact that there was indeed a possible gain for "taking credit".
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #139 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:What do I need to drive a point home? A sledgehammer?
Raffles wrote:Whether you believe it or not, I did it with full intention of catching a scum.
End of story.
Ok, so you can just say "end of story" and expect that everyone takes your word for it and moves on?

Horrible rebuttal.

Unvote

Vote : Raffles
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #159 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:Hm... Kison, the way you lay your votes are a bit strange to me..

At first you vote me saying you've got legit reasons which include I'm trying to do trend thing, for scummy logic, and pretend to be innocent..etc..
Kison wrote:1) I used random.org

2) Although unusual, how does the "trend" look scummy?

3)
FoS : XReyoX
for BattleMage logic.
Kison wrote:Typical "you will be sorry when you realize I'm innocent" threat.
But now you've moved your vote onto raffles where the reason is:
Kison wrote:
Raffles wrote:What do I need to drive a point home? A sledgehammer?
Raffles wrote:Whether you believe it or not, I did it with full intention of catching a scum.
End of story.
Ok, so you can just say "end of story" and expect that everyone takes your word for it and moves on?

Horrible rebuttal.

Unvote

Comparing the two, there is more sense to stick with your original vote rather than moving it onto raffles. You really should put your vote on sumeone you think is making the most serious scumtells and not who make the newest scumtell.
It's rather hypocritical for you to try to get on my case when you switched votes every other post a few pages back.

Raffles is a better candidate simply because he's more experienced and therefore would act more like scum in a traditional sense, wheras in your case, I have to factor in the fact that you're a new player and probably don't know how to act in whatever role you may be placed in.

Additionally, since you're a new player, lynching you is somewhat unlikely even if I was sure you were scum, as it'd be harder for others to pass up the same assessment which I described.
XReyoX wrote:The second point is that there isn't any point pushing raffles for making more explanation of his vote or challenge the post he made about L-6 and the halfway line.
Maybe he has nothing more to say. But spamming
END OF STORY
only makes him look desperate to end the discussion.
XReyoX wrote:You were constantly bashing me for being a scum since the very start of the game.
Wrong. I never called you a scum. I said you've been giving off scum-tells. There's a huge difference.
XReyoX wrote:After "the trap" thing, the tide clearly shifted its side on OTU and people were starting to unvote me. You gave me a feeling that since I no long have the wagon, you were trying to divert the attention onto someone else since you made the initial "get rid of Reyo cos he's annoying" post which is going to draw more and more attention.
First of all, I never said "get rid of reyo
because he's annoying
", so this is entirely incorrect. Go back and read what I actually said.

Secondly, were I really going for a bandwagon, I would have hopped on OTU's. However, I am weighing Raffles' and OTU's poor reasoning for voting, and I have to say that I find Raffles' response to dislike of his vote to be scummier than OTU's.
XReyoX wrote:In addition, i believe that raffles dun have to give an explaination to his vote in the first place
It is always a good idea to give reason for your votes, especially in the case of a bandwagon. Regardless, he gave one.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #162 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:50 am

Post by Kison »

Akbar wrote:
Kison wrote:First of all, I never said "get rid of reyo
because he's annoying
Is this the phrase in question?
Kison wrote:May we please rid ourselves of this nuisance?
Yes it is. I never said to rid of him because he is a nuisance. I simply said he was one. My reasons for voting for him were already stated prior to that post.
XReyoX wrote:
Kison wrote: Wrong. I never called you a scum. I said you've been giving off scum-tells. There's a huge difference.
What is the difference. I see them as exactly the same. :?
A scum-tell is something you do that is indicative towards you being scum. It is by no means certainty that you're scum.
XReyoX wrote:
Kison wrote: First of all, I never said "get rid of reyo
because he's annoying
you said " May us
rid
ourselves of this
nuisance
" I think the
nuisance
= me. and
rid
= lynch . I can't think of any other way to get rid of someone other than killing him. so i'm still a lil confused.
See my response to Akbar.
XReyoX wrote:
Kison wrote: Secondly, were I really going for a bandwagon, I would have hopped on OTU's. However, I am weighing Raffles' and OTU's poor reasoning for voting, and I have to say that I find Raffles' response to dislike of his vote to be scummier than OTU's.
I was thinking about this while writing my post but i forgot to mention it when i was working through it. I was also trying to say you were diverting the attention to somewhere else and was avoiding to comment on OTU's vote.
Is that the nice way of saying you think I'm his scum-buddy? :lol:
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #165 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Kison »

You got it. I didn't think it'd take three explanations to get across. ;)
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #172 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:That's a most
ridiculous
assumption.
I assumed nothing.
Raffles wrote:Sure, I was/am in 5 games, but my cumulutive day count amounts to the grand total of
2days
. How the heck would I know how to act a scum "traditionally", assuming there is such a thing.
Two days of play time is a LOT more than starting fresh as a newbie. You've had the opportunity to interact with scum while XReyoX has not. That's plenty of reason to think that you'd have a better idea of how to act as scum than someone like him who's going to have no idea at all what to do.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #179 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:44 am

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:
Kison wrote: Raffles is a better candidate simply because he's more experienced and therefore would act more like scum in a traditional sense, wheras in your case, I have to factor in the fact that you're a new player and probably don't know how to act in whatever role you may be placed in.
I'm not sure why do you think that raffle, being more experienced, would act more like scum. I thought being a noobie scum would act more scummy than an experienced scum.
He'd act more scummy "in a traditional sense" meaning that he would act more like scum
as we would expect
. My point is that newbies DO act scummy, but they do so even if they're townies. That is why I am unsure of you, XReyoX. You act scummy, true, but since you're brand new here, I can't be sure if you're from newbieville, scumville or both.

And Raffles, by claiming that your experience is near non-existant means you want a "get a newbie out of jail" card. Sorry, but I think I saw Raffles and BattleMage looting the Chance and Community Chest cards. :twisted:
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #193 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by Kison »

OverTheUnder wrote:But did anyone else notice Battle Mage is posting enough to
seem
active, but not really adding anything to the conversation seems sorta odd, Battle Mage seems in his other games to be aggressive but in this one it's different maybe he's hiding something?
Or maybe he's scared of my avatar.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #198 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by Kison »

Akbar, if you really think that you have to be 100% sure(AKA certain) that the person you're pushing to lynch(at the time) is scum, then you may as well claim cop or scum.

Secondly, no, my entire case is not surrounding the bandwagon trap. However, that is a large contributor. His flawed and redundant arguments were the other contributor.

Any "grammar nitpicking" is to clarify his false interpretation of some of the things that I said.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #221 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Kison »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Raffles wrote:Mr. Flay, I've answered both of your questions. I'm not trying to avoid anything. :/

I take it you acknowledged the answer to question 1

Answer to question 2:
Raffles wrote: Probably the most crucial. 6 (or 4) scums do not know who each other are. They know their scum buddies, but they have no knowleddge of the other group. This makes it far more likely that a scum is going to turn up and push the wagon, especially if it is half way through (i.e. false sense of security that it would be okay to vote since it is not putting Reyo on lynch -1 or 2 or whatever).
Raffles wrote: It's simple, it's a halfway house. In a big game like this, if someone has got half the vote required then the person's orbiting on event horizon. Not many would question a possibility of lynch of someone who has built that many votes. This creates an ideal situation for scum who hasn't voted on that person yet. The lynchee has clearly done something questionable so placing a vote wouldn't look suspicious, but it's not placing the person on lynch -1 or 2. A safe vote.
Looking back, I concede that these takes a fair amount of assumption. But I do honestly believe that a scum would prefer this timing rather than beginning or the end. For that reason.
The funny thing about this is, if putting an early or late vote on someone is scummy, why would town want to do it? And if the middle is the most protown place, and therefore the most likely place for scum, what's to prevent scum from WIFOMing back into the beginning and end of the wagon?
Quoted for beautiful truth.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #230 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:01 am

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:WIFOM where? Explain.
Raffles wrote:No that's not it, my feeling is that anyone can put the vote at the beginning or the end. It's just that if I were a scum, I would feel safer by doing what I said. Also, the reason the guy gives gotta be rubbish. That's where OTU fitted in.
If you were scum, you would put a vote in the middle so you seem to be going along with the flow. However, scum
might
put it at the end because they know you're thinking along those lines. Or maybe they know you know that they would put it at the end or beginning because you know someone who is scummy would try to slip it in the middle. Or maybe they know that you know that they know that you know that they know that...

You completely speculate where a scum would put their vote. Yet if they know that the middle looks "most protown", and you therefore know that a scum may try to slip in under the radar, then they may put their vote at beginning or end because they know you're looking. But it's completely speculative, yet its the foundation of your supposed trap.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #239 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by Kison »

Actually, it would be against the rules.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #278 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Kison »

I'm not feeling the Battle Mage wagon at all. My vote stays where it is for now.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #286 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Kison »

I guess al4xz, you are inactive by your own standards, or is this a double standard?

FoS al4xz
for having craplogicitus, a very scummy disease, and wreaking of quicklynch.

Do us a favor and post your thoughts on the two current suspects, please.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #295 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:05 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:wow. This post strikes me as VERY odd. Never before have i seen Kison pass up an opportunity to get me lynched. Either hes finally get the gist of my play, or he is scum trying to suck up to me. For the sole reason that i want to believe it, im going to assume he is the former. My vote also stands.

Kison wrote:I'm not feeling the Battle Mage wagon at all. My vote stays where it is for now.
Any time I want to lynch you is because I don't feel we have any other leads to go on. So you're normally next on the list for being near useless, yet still holding the possibility of being scum. So losing you would be no devastating loss of contribution while still holding the possibility that a scum-lynch would be yielded.

Since you act like scum 95% of the time, it's impossible to ever really be sure about you. I don't even mean to be harsh, but just look at what you just said right there. Perfect example.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #302 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Kison »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm finding it quite hard to believe BM's claims that he's an accomplished scumhunter, after posts like these...
He always finds a way to claim success in that career.

I am leaning towards an al4 vote if he doesn't speak up soon.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #307 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Kison »

Aye. Bah posts aren't suppose to provide any impact to the game at all. That would be called cheating.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #321 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Kison »

OTU, you may want to formulate a list of those you find scummy, neutral, and pro-town.

I'm content with my Raffles vote for now, but I'm leaning more and more in the other direction. So I'd like to hear your thoughts before I change my mind.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #324 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:34 am

Post by Kison »

Unvote

Vote : al4xz

Opportunistic OMGUS vote.
Completely ignored calls for response to previous scummy comments.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #358 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:42 am

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:Does that mean you are going to place one soon, or the deadline is set already and I'm oblivious about it?
Imminent means that it's likely to occur at any moment.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #382 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:55 am

Post by Kison »

OTU's last post did no favor for him in my eyes...

Unvote

Vote : OverTheUnder
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #395 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:53 am

Post by Kison »

The deadline has not even been set, therefore there is nothing to panic about just yet.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #397 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:25 am

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:Well he's threatening us with it and I'd rather it not set.
I was responding to Battle Mage's call for a claim.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #432 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:44 am

Post by Kison »

Well, OTU still looks good for today, but I think there's more going for remussaidow.

Unvote

Vote : remussaidow
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #436 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by Kison »

If you were suspicious of me regardless of the voting patterns, then why did you choose to hop onto PBuG?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #438 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:11 am

Post by Kison »

remussaidow wrote:Read his points again Kison, he's suspicious of both of you.
I did read his points. And he said that he was
already
suspicious of me before he noticed any voting patterns.
Akbar wrote:I had suspicions of Kison on page 8.
My question is, why go after PBuG when I'd be the stronger case?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #441 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:51 am

Post by Kison »

Akbar wrote:
Kison wrote:If you were suspicious of me regardless of the voting patterns, then why did you choose to hop onto PBuG?
If you and PBug are a scum team, it doesn't matter who gets lynched first. PBug has OTU's vote on him. Perhaps OTU saw something else in PBug that I haven't. Either way, 2 votes on 1 scum is better than 1 vote on 2 scum.
Well, you answered my question, even if you didn't understand what I was trying to ask.

Remus
: Mind providing a list of who you think is scum, neutral, town, and why?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #466 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:07 am

Post by Kison »

I will decide whether or not I will move my vote based on OTU's response, then. I'll have to think on Remus's response, as well.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #484 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by Kison »

If
that is lynch minus one, OTU, you had better claim.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #491 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:41 am

Post by Kison »

Currently I am not voting OTU. I am, however, waiting for his claim.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #493 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by Kison »

Two days? I thought the deadline was on the 9th?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #498 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:59 am

Post by Kison »

I am willing to wait a bit longer, but if he doesn't respond in a timely manner then I will place the hammer.

OTU : First and foremost, we need for you to claim. That should take you no more than two minutes.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #501 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:40 am

Post by Kison »

It means "again". As in this is not the first of its kind.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #513 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Kison »

He said he was busy. I won't be giving him the benefit of the doubt. A claim was asked for, and that takes two minutes to answer.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #516 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:01 pm

Post by Kison »

That's a hammer, IH. Honestly, it doesn't make a difference to me. My bets would have gone on OTU not responding.

Code: Select all

OverTheUnder (11): Battle Mage, DrippingGoofball, Fuldu, Mastermind of Sin, Mr Flay, remussaidow, PBuG, Scarecrow, al4x, theopor_COD, IH
PBuG         (2) : Akbar, OverTheUnder
remussaidow  (2) : Kison, theopor_COD

Goodnight, town...
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #528 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:08 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:so you say, however this makes little sense considering your high activity in other games. :?

Zindaras wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
FOS: Zindy
. After OTU has had a big wagon for ages, which stuttered and started more than any other i have seen, you made a conscious decision not to vote. Now the decision has been made without your help, you claim to support it, in the hope that you wont be suspected tomorrow. Its a commendable plan-far more subtle than bussing your scumbuddy, but if OTU comes up scum, i will be keeping a very close eye on you tomorrow.
I only started actually reading the thread yesterday.
You should probably hold off on that kind of speculation. We don't even know if OTU was scum or not.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #541 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:45 am

Post by Kison »

I think al4xz was scum. Red text, out at night, nasty things in his home, doesn't look good. I have to agree that the killer was probably not part of the werewolves group. I had brought the strangulation thing up prior to the crash.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #567 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:24 am

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:
Raffles wrote:Well given either no lynch or OTU, which one would you want? I know which one I would go for.
Getting a town lynch is not always worse than no lynch i think. If we didn't lynch anyone, the doc might not be able to work out what to do last night. Ending up with 2 townie NK with nothing to go on today would be worse than the situation we are at atm.
First of all, I agree with you here, XReyoX. No-lynch basically sets us back, primarily because we have very little to go on the next day. In OTU's case, he was participating less and less, and even as a town, that's not a huge loss to us in comparison to someone who had been participating more, while the case against him wasn't necessarily weak.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #627 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote: OTU on verge of lynch for very long time.
Maybe he is not worth the lynch?

Unvote
Realize the deadline
Given no lynch or OTU lynch, OTU lynch is better than nothing
Should I revote? No I shouldn't (for reasons above)
[/i]
I'm not quite following you. You say that an OTU lynch is better than no lynch. Yet why would you not re-vote if you were for the lynch?
to his being town.

In any event, what you say does not match up.
XReyoX wrote:#404 raffles answered, "3. I would say much more likely than others, maybe a nudge below 70. "
At this point, you[Raffles] are more confident than not that OTU is scum. Yet you go on later to say that his prolonged wagon makes him look more innocent. That's a pretty sudden shift of opinion with a near baseless reason.

Inconsistency.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #677 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:28 am

Post by Kison »

Raffles' story does not match up.
Phoebus wrote:Deadline 1: Monday the 9th - 1700 GMT
This is equivilent to Monday, April 9th - 12:00 noon EDT(all time stamps from here on out are EDT).

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:39 pm
Raffles wrote:I'm not there to place the hammer when the deadline comes I'm afraid, someone else needs to do that.

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:23 pm
IH wrote:
Vote:OTU

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:01 pm
Kison wrote:That's a hammer, IH.

After this has been announced, and BEFORE the deadline even actually hit, who shows up when they said they wouldn't?

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:06 pm
Raffles wrote:Okay I'm going to have a restricted access starting immediate until 16th. I may or may not be able to post once a day. I hope you don't find a need to replace me.

I find the above scenario possible in that Raffles may have known ahead of time that he wouldn't be there on the 9th, but that he would be there on the 8th. Seems a bit fishy to me, nontheless.

Secondly, I seem to recall Phoebus stating that we only needed
half
the majority in order to lynch OTU. We had well over that number when Raffles made these posts, so I'm not really sure why he wanted someone else to do the deed when it would have been nearly inevitable anyway.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #731 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:If he so wanted to hammer otu. One day before the deadline doesn't really make a different. Even if he claims, scum would just act as if they are not here and let the deadline come. otu will die anyway.
That's the thing. His unvoting could very well have been the result of knowing that his vote didn't matter at that point, despite his claim that he did not know of the minimum requirement to lynch.

On the subject of Mastermind of Sin. I agree his reaction to a single vote is pretty overly defensive, however, I fail to see where DrippingGoofball's theory that he is multitasking his votes is coming from, especially in XReyoX's case.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #744 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:33 am

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:If I'm a scum, MoS will hound your ass. If I'm a townie, I'm sure MoS will find a way to go after you for crap reason non-the-less. I don't think it's a scummy play what you did, a scum would quite happily join my wagon saying "oh I 100% agree with MoS". MoS hounding Reyo I believe is rather misplaced. But I don't think it's scummy.
Not scummy? Well, look at it through our eyes. You pick up a bunch of votes rather quickly, and DGB tries to make a case against MoS with faulty information. My initial reaction was that he was trying to sidetrack a wagon on you, though I personally believe that he did a very bad job at it. His argument has thus far been unconvincing, and continued aggression towards MoS with lack of support only reinforcing to that sentiment.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #746 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:46 am

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:Why would a scum feel the need to sidetrack a wagon? You know, as much as I
do
look scummy, I'm not proven so just yet, so you can't go about saying she is my scumbuddy.
Why would they feel need to sidetrack it? Possibly to save you? Because if, let's say, you are ESE, having you die today would be a second member lost. If you do indeed come up scum, DGB's actions would
look
like he was trying to move votes over to MoS in attempt to save you.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #749 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by Kison »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kison wrote:[DGB's] argument has thus far been unconvincing, and continued aggression towards MoS with lack of support only reinforcing to that sentiment.
Continued aggression? Haha. Read again. It's not aggression, you will see clearly, but an expression of surprise at MoS's over-reaction. I am merely wondering why he gets his knickers in a twist for so very little pressure. Hardly what I'd call "building a case." One person, one vote. I merely felt that his actions were opportunistic, and worth a little poke. I didn't expect MoS to get all defensive.

He may or may not be scum, but he's on my watch list, for sure.
And I also noticed the over-reaction, but MoS is almost always irritable from my experience with him. However, what was with the idea that he is going after Raffles & XReyoX simultaneously when he seems to be focusing only on Raffles while working
with
XReyoX? Maybe it's not a case -yet- but it looks like the beginning stages of one, and with what seems to me to be an untrue statement.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #776 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by Kison »

What else would he mean? :P
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #788 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Kison »

*gives MoS a ritalin* I tire of reading your sporadic condescending posts. I've yet to see another player get so worked up over these
games

Back on topic, I accept DGB's answer about MoS hounding XReyoX, although I disagree.
Battle Mage wrote:OR, in light of this comment, it makes you look bad, for blatantly bussing your buddy. :wink:

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
XReyoX wrote:@MoS. How does raffles being a scum makes DGB oneas well?
Because DGB is trying to stir up suspicion against the person that is most proactively attacking Raffles. If Raffles is scum, this makes DGB look pretty bad tomorrow.
I hate this kind of logic from the Battle Mage. It really irks me because of how WIFOM it is(he tried pulling this on me in another game). There's a profound difference between what MoS is doing, and what DGB was suspected of doing. If Raffles came up scum, there'd be no proof that MoS was scum BUSing his partner. He could very well be scum, however, in DGB's case, there's plenty of proof that he
did
attempt to sidetrack the Raffles wagon, although we would still be unsure of why, that is where the concern of his reasoning comes in.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #799 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:31 am

Post by Kison »

BM, if you bothered to read, MoS meant Kison when he said Raffles.
Raffles wrote:I think you mean Kison...?
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Err, yea. Sorry.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #802 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage, the fact that you are trying to retaliate against a response to your lack of attention span is sad in itself. The fact that you are wrong about it, however, is even more saddening.

First Clarification
You Not Paying Attention
Battle Mage wrote:what does Raffles have to do with this?
Second Clarification - First Response To Your Question
Kison wrote:BM, if you bothered to read, MoS meant Kison when he said Raffles.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Err, yea. Sorry.
No other response had anything to do with clarifying who MoS referred to.

Thanks for sidetracking the discussion.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #808 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:42 pm

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:@Kison-the fact is your input was really unnecessary. considering it was apparent that all involved parties had resolved the issue.
BM
How was your input at the top of this page any more necessary? Thanks for continuing to distract.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #821 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:53 am

Post by Kison »

This debate is still going on?

*smack Battle Mage*
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #827 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:i hope you dont spend as much effort beating up your wife and kids as you do people over the internet... :shock:
Kison wrote:This debate is still going on?

*smack Battle Mage*
How do you know so much about my family? Are you scum stalking me? *dropkick*

DGB : Again, the things you accuse MoS of are consistent with his play-style. As much as I dislike it, I don't see anything out of the ordinary with his play.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #833 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by Kison »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kison wrote:DGB : Again, the things you accuse MoS of are consistent with his play-style. As much as I dislike it, I don't see anything out of the ordinary with his play.
Ah dunno! Seems to me that he's quite a bit more rabid than usual. Is it my imagination?
Seems equally rabid, to me, as he is in other games.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #848 (isolation #66) » Tue May 01, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Kison »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: PBug

possibly the worst escuse for joining a wagon EVER.
also, why do you post in this game, yet in others you have had to be replaced due to inactivity?
BM
Actually, there are much worse excuses for votes. See your latest vote, for example.
Words right out of my mouth.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #877 (isolation #67) » Sun May 06, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by Kison »

????
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #886 (isolation #68) » Mon May 07, 2007 7:45 am

Post by Kison »

Is this some kind of slick attempt of yours, DGB, to break the Raffles wagon? I don't see much of a reason to go for the other two of your candidates. In fact, you are second on my list, just based on earlier developments, but even you are a weak case.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #889 (isolation #69) » Mon May 07, 2007 8:33 am

Post by Kison »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Is that some slick attempt of yours to try to derail my attempts to find scum?
Let's see, here. We have Raffles, and two others who you have just admitted hold a much weaker case. We have a deadline, and therefore a limit to how much time we can spend looking, much less throwing votes around
without any reason
. You can find scum without going about it in the way you so hastily proposed. So, no, it's not an attempt to derail your "attempts" at finding scum.
DrippingGoofball wrote:If the other two candidates are weak, perhaps you would be an interesting alternative.
So you're still trying to cut Raffles' votes, but with a different target? Lovely.
DrippingGoofball wrote:You're right. Not much of a reason, I agree.
DrippingGoofball wrote:We already have an interesting reaction from Kison.
Ironically, you agree with my reaction and are still trying to use it against me.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #895 (isolation #70) » Mon May 07, 2007 10:33 am

Post by Kison »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:to be fair, Kison scum would never miss out on an opportunity to lynch me.
Perhaps. But then again, if he's scum, he has Raffles as a "justified" target for today. See, Flay has a clever case against Raffles, which is a convenient reason for the scum to hop on the wagon. Who can blame them, right? But if there is a scum amongst the contenders in the race to the deadline, they will try to re-focus on Raffles, etc.
Justified? Maybe. I'm not feeling all too optimistic about the outcome from this, but guess what? It's the closest we've got, and there's a deadline. Now, I support any scum-hunting, obviously, but I don't support the way you were trying to go about it, because it'd ultimately lead to the breaking of a wagon on what is the most leading case presented so far today. I guess it's good it has provided something to talk about, however.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #901 (isolation #71) » Mon May 07, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by Kison »

Except that your switching to me was based on my pointing out the same thing MoS just did, which you happen to claim you're also in agreement with. As a result, your motive contradicts its action.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #913 (isolation #72) » Tue May 08, 2007 5:32 am

Post by Kison »

Add to that a declaration that I am now "second" on his "list,"the paucity of logic, and prominent lack of insight leads me to believe that he might not be a townie.
Sorry, but when you try to start a wagon on MoS with faulty reasoning, and then attempt to break a wagon on the prominent target with no further insight on anyone else, you kind of climb your way to the top of my list.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #981 (isolation #73) » Wed May 09, 2007 8:42 am

Post by Kison »

Shanba's analysis was pretty accurate, I think. If you look back to what I've said myself, they match up pretty closely to what Shanba has also said: Reyo feels like town, DGB's MoS case was bogus. Something interesting was his Scarecrow comment. I hadn't really noticed the lack of content from him, but I guess that tends to happen with people who lurk like that. I didn't really find his vote over my avatar very scummy, since it was, well, in the earlier stages, but the rest I can see.

Raffles : I'm sorry, but your accusation against Mneme is pretty weak. You're making a case over what you consider to be a wording flaw, which I can definitely interpret in more than one way. I'm not sure what this is, a final thrust of desperation?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1050 (isolation #74) » Mon May 14, 2007 8:15 am

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:
PBuG wrote:In other words, Raffles needs to decide what that method is.
That's uncalled for. Go eat shit. No, really.

If people find this offensive, please ask for me to be replaced.
You're taking this game a bit too personally.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1054 (isolation #75) » Mon May 14, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Kison »

I'll have to agree that I don't like the argument that scum will win given a deadline. At first, I thought he meant they'd win today, but Raffles' later posts seem to indicate he indeed meant the entire game. I'd like to hear more on that.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1056 (isolation #76) » Mon May 14, 2007 9:41 am

Post by Kison »

Raffles wrote:I can take frustration. I won't take full out insults. If you got problem with that, tough. I don't play this game to be insulted in the first place.
It doesn't appear to me that PBuG insulted you, but you're interpreting it in that way. I can interpret his response in multiple ways, and chances are you'll wind up regretting your reaction to something that very likely wasn't a big deal in the first place.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1106 (isolation #77) » Fri May 18, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by Kison »

Unvote

Vote : Flay

Seriously, now. I think Raffles' has indeed voted in a questionable manner at the end of yesterday, but I think Flay's involvement in his wagon springing to life & sudden disappearance is a bit more of a concern at this point. I wouldn't be so worried if he were to be inactive all across the board, but the fact of the matter is, he hasn't posted in this thread for half a month while he has continued to post elsewhere.

I expect he will miraculously show up if a wagon gains steam, but that's better than ignoring his absence.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1120 (isolation #78) » Sat May 19, 2007 8:49 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:However, i know what i read, and the way in which i read it indicated scum.
That's your problem. You read things
one
way, and stick to that interpretation religiously while refusing to accept the fact that there may well have been something you missed.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1123 (isolation #79) » Sat May 19, 2007 9:35 am

Post by Kison »

He did say his vote
isn't
on PBuG.

But I do tend to agree that Battle Mage's voting for a third party doesn't add up. It's like "DGB is defending scum, so DGB must be scum, except I'm not even sure it's scum she's defending, but her defense of possible scum makes her more likely to be scum."
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1132 (isolation #80) » Sat May 19, 2007 11:44 am

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:To accuse DBG of sidetracking, the first requirement is "raffles is scum".
Any player of any alignment could attempt to sidetrack a wagon on any player of any alignment. A scum is not required to have a wagon sidetracked. All that is required is that a wagon exists and someone is trying to break it, and that is what DGB appeared to be aiming for earlier.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1138 (isolation #81) » Sun May 20, 2007 3:02 am

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:
Kison wrote:All that is required is that a wagon exists and someone is trying to break it, and that is what DGB appeared to be aiming for earlier.
Why is DGB trying to break a wagon appear scummy?
Well, because we are deadlined while, more importantly, instead of trying to look into other possibilities first and then do something about it, she was trying to break the wagon on the player who most people figured was most likely to be scum this time around without any other alternative offered.

I'm happy with my Flay vote for now, though. He is indeed actively lurking. The only thing I am wondering at this point is whether or not he has some kind of posting limit.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1181 (isolation #82) » Wed May 23, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Kison »

Flay still has not posted? Vote stays.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1224 (isolation #83) » Thu May 31, 2007 10:52 am

Post by Kison »

Were you able to determine whether he was ESE or not?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1226 (isolation #84) » Thu May 31, 2007 10:54 am

Post by Kison »

Yes, that was for N9V. Sorry.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1249 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:59 am

Post by Kison »

I will believe this claim for now. However, I'd like my other question answered, N9V.

If N9V is working as Battle Mage proposes(which I think is a reasonable theory), then we will find out eventually. No, really, we will... Real cop is not dead yet.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1251 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Kison »

Vote : IH

Need I say more?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1273 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:14 am

Post by Kison »

Unvote

I fully intend to revote IH unless things change drastically, however, not until Akbar answers the question posed by Shanba first. So on that note,

Vote: Akbar
to get him to speak up already.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1291 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Kison »

DrippingGoofball wrote: Take that to the bank. If I am ever in a game with BM, and he survives the night, I am not a vig.
That is my new favorite Mafiascum quote.

Battle Mage, why is it that every time someone says something incriminating against you, that you assume that they are scum not only targeting you, but BUSing whoever they are voting for? How about looking from their perspective. By playing like this on a consistent basis, you imply that your play style is flawless.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1295 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:45 am

Post by Kison »

XReyoX wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Nice try though. planning to lynch me tomorrow after you have bussed your buddy?
FOS: Xreyox
How would that work? And why would I want you to be lynched tmr if I were his buddy? You would be clear of suspicion if n9v investigate you tonight anyway, wouldn't it?
He wouldn't be cleared, necessarily, because N9V can only detect Mafia, so he claims.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1312 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Kison »

Nice try.

Unvote

Vote : IH
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1324 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Kison »

Ok, what the hell? From what I can tell, IH was town. Now, ~N9V~ is either scum and lying, or an insane cop of some sort.

We also know that Shanba killed Mastermind of Sin. So he wasn't lying about being the Vigilante.

We know that Mastermind of Sin killed Shanba. He was a werewolf.

We know that someone also killed Mastermind of Sin. Since our Vigilante is dead, I'm going to guess that it was the ESE?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1327 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:28 am

Post by Kison »

Have we yet to
confirm
that ESE is NOT the Mafia?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1328 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:29 am

Post by Kison »

~N9V~, did you investigate someone last night?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1332 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:48 am

Post by Kison »

Fonz, what I'm saying is that Mafia could be ESE. We don't really know. We can guess it was one or the other(which could be the same thing).

Anyways, as for IH... I noticed the "covering his tracks" thing too. However, his role name is simply "Mayor of Lupieri" I don't think that if he were ESE/Mafia, that that
slightly
important tag would be left out of his role name. Notice that al4x & MoS both have something indicative of their alignment in their role's name.
Battle Mage wrote:i agree that IH was almost certainly town, and thus i am certain that N9V is scum. having an insane cop in such a naturally confusing game would just be silly...
Hey Infamous BATTLE MAGE, the SANITY of a cop wasn't just some made up myth. People use it in their games. What makes this game so special?

The second part of what you're saying is definitely plausible. However, I would like to hear what he has to say for himself first.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1340 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:30 am

Post by Kison »

Bird, been waiting to hear from you. What do you two think about Raffles at
this
point of the game?

As for me, I think going for Raffles is a very valid path to take today as it could help with checking N9V's sanity. I'd like for both N9V and Raffles to speak up, however.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1341 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Kison »

And The Fonz, just because Raffles came up innocent to N9V doesn't guarantee that we will mislynch in the event that N9V is a sane cop. Remember, he only claimed to be a half cop. We're looking at the possibility of 3 scum groups.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1343 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by Kison »

Who did you
try
to view last night? Your answer could help me determine whether or not you are lying.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1351 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:20 am

Post by Kison »

Akbar wrote:The only chance that N9V is innocent is if he's an insane cop.
Or if IH is a Godfather who's role name was a bit misleading.
Akbar wrote:Also of note, neither scum group tried to kill N9V. The fact that N9V is not voting Raffles instead of BM is suspect as well, considering the only chance N9V's innocent is being Insane Cop. This of course would mean Raffles is scum.
We know that MoS, a werewolf, did kill last night. We
don't
know who killed MoS. That means that the Mafia(the ONLY group who would want to eliminate a legit cop VS Mafia), could have attempted to kill ~N9V~ last night and been blocked by a doctor.

Where do I stand? I'm a bit skeptical... I think the way N9V got his role mixed up, claimed suddenly, and wound up being wrong is a huge blow towards his credibility. The fact that he
coincidentally
prohibited from to investigating last night is yet another blow. However, he
needs
to tell me who he tried to investigate last night.

I think that Raffles is a valid play because it will kill two birds with one stone. Raffles was a prime suspect two days ago, we don't risk losing a claimed cop, and it will help determine N9V's claim.

I won't vote, however, until N9V answers my question.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1352 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:21 am

Post by Kison »

Rereading my post, Akbar is correct on the first point. As Godfather, IH wouldn't show up as scum. So forget I even said that.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1361 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by Kison »

Who did you try to investigate?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1363 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by Kison »

Thank you.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1364 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by Kison »

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1371 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:01 am

Post by Kison »

I don't
know
that N9V is not scum. What he is saying makes sense, however. I used an item that allowed me to fly up into the air, and N9V comes out the next day saying he was not only role-blocked, but that a strange occurrence occurred when he targeted me. Why didn't he just stick with the latter for his explanation?

Very inconclusive, but I'm not sold on his scuminess just yet.
XReyoX wrote:I've got a "stange occurence" yesterday and kison was in it.
Explain.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1376 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:35 am

Post by Kison »

N9V, what is your role name?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1378 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Kison »

Harold the ______ ? No flavor in your role's title?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1398 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Kison »

XReyoX, what's your stance on N9V?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1409 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Kison »

I believe, then, if The Fonz is the only one voting me, that should be a 1 by my name. :-)

Anyways, I'm going to have to believe N9V's claim for now. However, I'm not liking it as much as I had previously thought. He made it sound like the "strange occurrence" prevented him from investigating me.

Unvote

Vote : bird1111

Speak up.

After editing, Phoebus wrote:
Fixed. Thanks.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1414 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Kison »

Well, the only other way I can think to confirm N9V is with the claiming of the
other
cop. You know, the one who can investigate the werewolves. It would be unfair to have a cop against one scum group and not the other. The problem is, I'm not entirely certain we even have doctors, so a claim at this point would concern me.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1417 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:21 am

Post by Kison »

What in the world are you talking about?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1450 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by Kison »

I'm going to recommend that we not lynch the infamous Battle Mage. I'm going to suggest putting pressure on bird1111 due to his lack of posting despite receiving a prod.

N9V can wait for another day.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1463 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:50 am

Post by Kison »

theopor_COD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Theo-you'd only be happy lynching me if you were scum.
Not at all. I just think based on your early play, lack of bull-charging and votes thrown without your usual strange reasons that you're a scumball. Your giving me the exact same vibe as in MAD, the only place I've seen you as scum.
That's an interesting point that you make, actually.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1467 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:39 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage, what do you think of Bird1eleventy1

Also, BM playstyle inconsistency is almost news worthy.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1474 (isolation #113) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:31 am

Post by Kison »

N9V, your latest post is WIFOM.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1479 (isolation #114) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by Kison »

Akbar wrote:I am surprised several of you are willing to give Bird1111 another day pass on this game. He doesn't need any prodding from the Mod. The Mod already prodded him in the past and told us he didn't need any more. (Post 1103 for those skimming.) Basically he spent 3 days hiding and no one blinked an eye, except Flay and XReyoX, 1 of which wound up dead.
You must've forgotten to mention me, there. I have pushed to wake him up. This is giving me deja vu of Flay two days ago.

I have been keeping an eye on The Fonz. His proposal to keep N9V alive for multiple days, especially after what happened, is ridiculous, especially considering that N9V claims to have been roleblocked. If that is the case, then we can't even test N9V as The Fonz claims. I can see the scenario of The Fonz being teamed with N9V, where he's trying to keep him alive long enough where his lynch won't even matter.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1486 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by Kison »

The Fonz wrote:Is it yours? Does anyone else here think 'four or so' means five any more than it does three? Four or so means 'roughly four.'
Typically, "four or so" would imply that four is the minimum. It's only an estimation that could linger downwards when you're trying to recall the number of something without actual figures, unlike the game we're playing right now.

The Fonz, are you trying to say that al4xz was not scum?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1488 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by Kison »

8 deaths, 3 days/nights

8 / 3 = 2.67 per day/night.

Since you need to have a night to have another day, then you can't include one while excluding the other.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1490 (isolation #117) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Kison »

So, you think the red ESE text is inconclusive, then?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1496 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:34 am

Post by Kison »

That is very unlike you to admit, BM.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1502 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:19 pm

Post by Kison »

Reyo :-(

The Greg : You do realize that there would have to be
two
cops in the first place for N9V's claim to even make sense? N9V claims he can reveal Mafia players, so one would think that there'd also need to be a cop for the werewolves. What I'm saying is that the death of a cop wouldn't necessarily dig N9V's grave unless we are able to determine that the cop could only investigate Mafia members.

Agreed on Bird, although I think he
may
be going the way of the Flay. Yeah, that rhymed!
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1509 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Kison »

Bird, when you finish, please tell us what you think about N9V's claim as well as IH's death scene.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1513 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:48 am

Post by Kison »

The Fonz wrote:Did BM really suggest that looking for possible connections between two other players is scummy?
Yes. Welcome to the World of the Battle Mage.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1518 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Kison »

Trying to find ties to other players is a common TOWNIE tactic as well.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1539 (isolation #123) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by Kison »

Bird
really
needs to answer my question. My vote is not going anywhere.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1553 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by Kison »

That makes me like you more, Akbar, but I think that your explaining that wasn't a very wise move. If what you're saying is true, then you put PBuG at risk.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1558 (isolation #125) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by Kison »

Akbar, how does the fact that you were attacked at home make you not scum? You could be scum who didn't carry out a night kill.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1567 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by Kison »

Where were you
last
night, then?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1578 (isolation #127) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:05 am

Post by Kison »

Wait till tomorrow.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1580 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:56 am

Post by Kison »

I'd rather us risk PBuG's death than put all that info out there prematurely. I think with Akbar being the healer, PBuG should be fine tonight, unless Akbar is roleblocked, which is actually quite possible now that I think about it.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1606 (isolation #129) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:40 am

Post by Kison »

And I am happy with my vote. It's been long enough for Bird1111 to have at least make comment on this.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1627 (isolation #130) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by Kison »

With 11 players still remaining, I think we can hold off another night for claiming.

PBuG : Have you been able to narrow anything down with your findings?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1635 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Kison »

I think PBuG is MIA. He's who people are waiting for, I think, and his absence is pretty much holding things up. I don't like the idea of a mass claim with 11 players still alive.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1637 (isolation #132) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:54 am

Post by Kison »

Well, those who saw the thing in the sky or whatever, what'd you see? I don't exactly see how this could be harmful?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1639 (isolation #133) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Kison »

Well, this is what we have right how :

1) Another murder

2) Our most promising lead is MIA

3) Those who saw something last night are not wanting to say anything about it.

So what the hell are we suppose to do, then? Has PBuG been prodded?

I also am thinking strongly against Raffles(at the moment). Bird1111 was elusive, but there was more of a case against Raffles. Had PBuG seen Raffles out in the past few nights, I think he would have gone after him instead. I _could_ be wrong, but that's simply how I feel.

If PBuG doesn't show up after being prodded, I think replacing him should be a priority. For the mean time, well, I don't know. I still think mass claiming is not a good choice with so many still alive.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1644 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by Kison »

Did
you
see who got off the broom, Theopor?

Thok, are you saying PBuG is lying to us? Also, if what you're saying is true,
what
exactly were you intending to test for with regards to the person you claim to have seen?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1647 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by Kison »

Thok wrote:I was sort of hoping the person I saw get off the broom would admit to it, and possibly help move the day along.

FOS Kison
Thanks... That could have been avoided, since Theopor, at least, hadn't seen who it was. The FoS is also pointless.

In any event, I didn't want a mass claim so that I could possibly get one more night in of spying on people, but apparently that's not going to happen, at least not in secrecy. So since both PBuG and I were both pretty much revealed, I think it's time to come clean on everything in case we both are picked off tonight.

So here's the scoop. I was the one on the broom for the past three nights. I am actually surprised no-one seemed to have picked up on it(except maybe for Thok), because I had mentioned earlier that I was "given" a broom and that I had used it(ironically before Thok even joined the game). Well, this wasn't
exactly
the case.

PBuG and I are both witches, and work together. We can either deliver items to people, or fly into the sky and spy on people. The thing is that only one of us can go each night while the other does nothing of importance. I was afraid that, after someone spotted where I had landed, that each night that I used this ability, more would be revealed about my identity. But to be honest, I've found this aspect of the ability to be much more helpful than the gift-giving.

So let me get straight to the point. This is what we've done so far :

Night One : We delivered
A Rune of Hardiness
to Akbar, and
A white cat in a wicker basket, all set with a pretty pink ribbon
to another individual. I'm not certain I wish to reveal this person's name at this time, however, I am wondering if the description of Bird1111's death and the thing I gave away are related. Also, both PBuG and myself made
numerous
clues at the dawn of day two for the two people who received the items. Unfortunately, they were lost in the downtime.

Night Two : I flew up into the sky. PBuG stayed home.
Sightings : ~N9V~, Akbar, bird1111, Mastermind of Sin, Shanba, and one or more individuals who I will not name.

Night Three : I flew up into the sky. PBuG stayed home.
Sightings: ~N9V~, bird1111, Mastermind of Sin, Shanba, and one or more individuals who I will not name.

Night Four : I flew up into the sky. PBuG stayed home.
Sightings : Akbar, theopor_COD, and one or more individuals who I will not name.

However, Theopor_COD needs to claim,
now
, because his presence last night was a first.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1651 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by Kison »

Thok, are you in favor of a mass claim at this point?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1655 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:45 am

Post by Kison »

The Fonz wrote:
Thok wrote:
@Battle Mage-can you confirm or deny theodor's story?
How could BM do that? By saying 'No, I died?'
He can't refute it with any definite proof, but he can tell us whether or not he received any sort of indication as to whether or not Theopor hid with him.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1661 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:05 am

Post by Kison »

Do we think that Bird1111 was scum based on his death?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1664 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by Kison »

The thing is that Phoebus was extremely clear with Mastermind of Sin's alignment. I don't see any reason why that would be clear, and people like IH and Bird1111 would be unclear. Personally, I think ESE is scum, not cult. Based on my sightings, I don't think there even
is
a cult.
If
there is a cult, I think al4x was the only member at the time of his death.

I think a mass claim might be a good idea at this point. The reason I did not want it before was because of my role. I figure it was probably our best asset so long as it was kept secret. Obviously that's no longer the case.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1666 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by Kison »

Ok, Thok, if you think that Bird1111 was scum, what do you think al4x, was? I haven't read the flavor you're talking about yet, but will do so tomorrow.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1673 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:48 am

Post by Kison »

We are witch sisters. Nothing indicates there's a possibility that either of us are scum. On the other hand, nothing guarantees that one of us isn't.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1675 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:26 am

Post by Kison »

So does anyone have a problem with me choosing the first person for the mass claim? I have a good idea of who it will be.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1677 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:41 am

Post by Kison »

This is assuming we do agree to it -- since most people aren't even participating in the thread.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1683 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:47 am

Post by Kison »

Is anyone
against
mass claiming?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1686 (isolation #145) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:37 am

Post by Kison »

Well it's been a few days now, and Battle Mage is the closest thing to opposition that I've seen. He's been given his reasons and has yet to respond to them.

The List of Fully Claimed Players

1) Kison - Witch Sister
2) theopor_COD - Hider
3) Akbar - Doctor

The List of Partially Claimed Players

1) PBuG - Nameless

The List of Unclaimed Players

1) Battle Mage
2) Fuldu
3) Lowell
4) Raffles
5) The Fonz
6) The Greg
7) Thok

Not seen anyone express opposition to my choosing who claims first, either. So with that in mind, Thok, how about telling us a little bit about yourself.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1688 (isolation #146) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by Kison »

Thok wrote:Sigh. You've almost certainly seen me out all three nights that you've been out (given that I've seen you all three nights you've claimed to be out), and a clever person should be able to deduce what my role is from what's happening in the thread. Do you really want me to claim now?
You're right -- I think I know who you are based on something I saw.

Battle Mage, you were the close second, claim!
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1692 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:35 am

Post by Kison »

I can't vouch 100%, else there wouldn't be much point in having him claim.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1695 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:25 am

Post by Kison »

For the record, I don't think it's fair that we skip BM because he mysteriously lost his role PM.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1706 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:I think i'm vanilla here, but i'll go and check now.
The fact that he doesn't even remember whether or not he's vanilla is what disturbs me most. I want his full claim before moving on. Phoebus gave us a vote count, so Battle Mage shouldn't have any excuses for delaying.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1710 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:55 am

Post by Kison »

I think most people will agree if we go with Raffles. He's around on the site, so he should be more than able.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1724 (isolation #151) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:46 am

Post by Kison »

I'd really like for Raffles to claim before anyone else, but if we're going to be stuck in limbo for 2 weeks waiting for a replacement, I think the better option would be to move on. The problem is we have no idea how long a replacement will take.

Raffles, are you certain you can no longer continue this game?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1727 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Kison »

1) Kison - Witch Sister
2) theopor_COD - Hider
3) Akbar - Doctor
4) Battle Mage - Town Miller

1) PBuG - Nameless

1) Fuldu
2) Lowell
3) Raffles (
...skipped due to inactivity
)
4) The Fonz
5) The Greg
6) Thok

Lowell next?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1730 (isolation #153) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:12 am

Post by Kison »

Why Fuldu and not Lowell?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1732 (isolation #154) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Kison »

Or is it that you simply would rather we skip Lowell?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1734 (isolation #155) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by Kison »

Thok wrote:Since I'm like one of four people who regular posts in this game, I figure I should say right now that I am mostly indifferent to the claim order as long as we keep getting people to claim, with the exception that I actually care about when I claim. (This isn't quite true, but I'll say more when it's relevant.)
To be honest, I feel the same way(with the exception of Raffles), but I don't like the way The Fonz doesn't agree with one of the names listed, and fails to give a reason for why this is the case.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1737 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:33 am

Post by Kison »

The Fonz, I'm going to be blunt, here - You haven't claimed, thus giving no assurance of your own agenda, yet you're trying to bypass another person's turn for claiming at a seemingly random time, and still haven't given a single reason for why you wish to do this other than a "suspicion" that you have of Fuldu. That makes me
want
for Lowell to go even more than before.

-Lowell, please claim already.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1744 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Kison »

May we please have a PROD on Lowell if there hasn't been one already?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1757 (isolation #158) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by Kison »

Do you have a name?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1760 (isolation #159) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:15 am

Post by Kison »

I dislike modkills, however, they may become necessary. I think we can hold off a while longer and hope we get some replacements, but do what you think needs to be done. :-/

Anyhow, Fuldu has claimed. Lowell is MIA as well as Raffles.

I think we should just skip ahead to The Fonz, then. Any protests, Mr Fonz?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1764 (isolation #160) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am

Post by Kison »

1) Kison - Witch Sister
2) theopor_COD - Hider
3) Akbar - Doctor
5) Fuldu - Town Butcher / Vanilla Townie
6) The Fonz - ESE Member / Mason

1) PBuG - Nameless

2) Lowell (
currently awaiting...
)
3) Raffles (
...skipped due to inactivity
)
5) The Greg
6) Thok

Well, I wanted Lowell to go before The Fonz, but the hell with it. But Lowell needs to go now that he spoke up.

I also hate to say it, but we should probably just have The Greg claim before Raffles(but
after
Lowell) unless we find a replacement before that time comes.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1772 (isolation #161) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:31 am

Post by Kison »

1) Kison - Witch Sister
2) theopor_COD - Hider
3) Akbar - Doctor
5) Fuldu - Town Butcher / Vanilla Townie
6) The Fonz - ESE Member / Mason
7) Lowell - Gypsy
8) The Greg - ESE Member / Mason
9) Thok - Roleblocker

1) PBuG - Nameless

1) Raffles (
...waiting...
)

Anyway, here's the list of my night actions again, this time with no names hidden :

~~Gifts~~

Night One : Rune to Akbar, Cat to Zindaras/Lowell

~~Sightings~~

Night Two :
~N9V~
, Akbar,
bird1111
Mastermind of Sin
Shanba
, Thok
Night Three :
~N9V~
bird1111
Mastermind of Sin
Shanba
, Thok
Night Four : Akbar, theopor_COD, Thok

One of Akbar, theopor_COD, or Thok is scum. Thok we can safely rule out as a possibility, because he has his roleblocking to back up what he says. We know the roleblocker exists because of what N9V has told us. No-one has counter claimed Thok, and a counter claim by Raffles would be irrelevant because
Raffles was not out the night that Thok blocked N9V
. Thok is definitely a roleblocker, then. Scum blocker? Possible, but unbalanced unless the other team has one as well...

Anyway, if we are to go with the logic that bird1111 was the killer of MoS, then we have to assume both Akbar and Thok are cleared, unless we have a third party(which I find unlikely at this point).

Here is what is annoying me. We have two killing factions, but only one killer out last night? Where the hell is the other group? Have they been killed off? Claiming that roleblocking prevented them from killing is irrelevant -- I would have seen them out last night, just as I saw N9V when Thok blocked him. So this is something that bothers me. However, this does not take any suspicion away from Theopor, who I am nearly certain is scum.

One other topic we can discuss is the other item I handed out. PBuG and I gave someone an item called
a cat in a wicker basket, packaged nicely with a pink ribbon
. That person was Zindaras, who is now Lowell. I'd like to know what happened with that.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1774 (isolation #162) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:17 am

Post by Kison »

Thok, do you think Theopor is the lynch for today?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1779 (isolation #163) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:25 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:ok, call me incredibly thick, but if Akbar was a Doctor, why didnt he protect someone on 1 night? Roleblocking doesnt fit, and i cant really see any other explanation.
FoS: Akbar
Battle
Mafia
Mage,
you are incredibly thick!

First of all, PBuG and I did not LOOK for anyone night one. We handed out gifts. I assume you assume that Akbar did not protect someone because I did not list his name for night one.

Second of all, Akbar
did
protect someone night one.
Akbar wrote:The first night I protected SV(now The Fonz). The 2nd night was PBuG. Tonight will be PBuG again.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1780 (isolation #164) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:26 am

Post by Kison »

Here are some things we need to get done :

1) Raffles needs to claim.

2) Lowell needs to explain what happened with the cat in the wicker basket that we gave to him.

3) We need to lynch Theopor.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1783 (isolation #165) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:lol thanks for that Kison. However, whilst i may be incredibly thick, YOU are incredibly illiterate, as my post said Akbar did not submit an action on ONE NIGHT, not NIGHT ONE. :roll:
So my question remains, but this time, please at least understand it before handing out the mandatory insult. :P

Kison wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:ok, call me incredibly thick, but if Akbar was a Doctor, why didnt he protect someone on 1 night? Roleblocking doesnt fit, and i cant really see any other explanation.
FoS: Akbar
Battle
Mafia
Mage,
you are incredibly thick!

First of all, PBuG and I did not LOOK for anyone night one. We handed out gifts. I assume you assume that Akbar did not protect someone because I did not list his name for night one.

Second of all, Akbar
did
protect someone night one.
Akbar wrote:The first night I protected SV(now The Fonz). The 2nd night was PBuG. Tonight will be PBuG again.
Bah, you're right. :D But you have to admit, it was weirdly worded!

And yes, he did say that he was unable to protect one of the nights, and that the moderator forbid him to say why. Go check near where he claimed.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1785 (isolation #166) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:18 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:ok. this ofc begs the question, why would the mod forbid him from saying something? Unless Phoebus made some sort of embarrassing error, i can't see why he would do that. Tell me, did he claim that he missed a night, before or after Kison claimed Watcher?
Dude, Battle Mage, you have the ability to check that yourself. I gave a link to where -everyone- claimed, and it's a matter of clicking in order to find out. I don't know if you remember, but PBuG also has the same role as me, and that's the point where Akbar himself claimed.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1788 (isolation #167) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:^i dont understand this. could you please reword it for a simpleton like me? lol
No. Go read post 1772. Read the claims. If you can't keep up with the game moving as slowly as it is, you do need to be replaced.

Lowell, are you still alive?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1791 (isolation #168) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:53 am

Post by Kison »

PBuG and I gave Zindaras an item called a cat in a wicker basket. You replaced Zindaras.

When you replaced in, did you receive any notification of either having received it, or having used it? Could you go back and check?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1793 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:24 pm

Post by Kison »

I wonder if it was left out by accident. I see no reason for you not to have received indication of at least receiving the item(we know that Akbar did). I double checked and we did send the cat to Zindaras and the Rune spell to Akbar on the same night, and my role specifically states that we can give two items(well, one spell & one item) to two separate people each night.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1795 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by Kison »

It won't say anything about Lowell, really, but it will at least, hopefully, give some insight to what has happened, assuming the item was used.

In any event, if Lowell doesn't have any information, then it's pointless to wait.

Unvote

Vote : Theopor_COD
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1797 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by Kison »

I will probably be doing it myself.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1807 (isolation #172) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:08 am

Post by Kison »

Why is Theopor still alive?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1809 (isolation #173) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage, please stop refusing to BUS your partner.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1811 (isolation #174) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by Kison »

Thok wrote:
Kison wrote:Battle Mage, please stop refusing to BUS your partner.
BM probably isn't partners with Theopor, mainly because I can't see theopor building such an obvious connection between the two of them with the hider claim if they were scum together. I could see them being on opposite scum teams (which given the kill types means Theo=mafia and BM=wolf). I could also see BM being a particulary dumb townie.
Yeah, I was joking. :D
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1822 (isolation #175) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by Kison »

The Fonz wrote:and one three-man and one two man mason group, the latter of which has an investigative ability too?
Don't forget about the gift giving.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1827 (isolation #176) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:56 am

Post by Kison »

He was.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1837 (isolation #177) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:02 am

Post by Kison »

Any updates?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2035 (isolation #178) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by Kison »

Thank you for finishing this game for Phoebus, Flay. This was one of my favorite games. Loved my role.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”