NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6095 (isolation #400) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:38 am

Post by ffullisade »

It's painfully embarrassing to have been wrong for so much of the game, but it is what it is.

My understanding of the game state was irreparably broken last night, but I came away with 2 things I still feel sure of. One of PA/Bulba is blue. And Peregine is town.

So, instead of trying to figure out which of PA/bulba/you are red, I'm left with you and AK. And if that was scum-mara that raged back at Mollie to the point where she didn't even realize she was attributing a post that was obviously mine to Mollie, I'm never going to be able to read her and I should just give up and policy-vote her from now on because what else can you do with someone that unreadable?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6099 (isolation #401) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 am

Post by ffullisade »

Stop it.

Stop reading my mind. :(

You basically caught CTD and convinced me you were right with a symmetry argument.

Why do you think Peregrine is not town? And why do you think I am town?

If the red/blue balance is not in numbers, what does make it balanced and where is the evidence for that?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6103 (isolation #402) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:55 am

Post by ffullisade »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6099, ffullisade wrote:Why do you think Peregrine is not town? And why do you think I am town?
Peregrine would be not-town if there aren't uneven scumteams simply because Mara's became strong town for the last bit and mollie has been consistently town the entire game. Then, swapping out Majiffy for you in the hydra (which was before Xenologue), your contributions when you came into the game... there's no way I could convince myself that you are scum at this point, and I don't think that mollie could last this long in a scumgame, considering this has been months and months and months; there would be one point in the game where she just killed me and was done with it.
I don't think you've given my scum-mollie model any reason to kill you.

You found CTD by putting your read aside and looking at the set up. I feel like you should be reconsidering everybody now, including us. The remaining players haven't been lynched before now because a majority (or plurality on some days) of then living players thought we were all less scummy than whoever got lynched.
In post 6099, ffullisade wrote:If the red/blue balance is not in numbers, what does make it balanced and where is the evidence for that?
Power roles. We've seen a ninja (which is only good against the Watcher) and two goons for blue, with a tracker and a doctor for red (both of which are better than a ninja). Even if the other two reds are goons, I don't really see what exactly the last power role for blue that would make it somehow balanced. There's no cop in the game, so godfather is impossible, strongman is too strong, roleblocker is good but roleblocker+ninja have no synergy and make for a pretty shitty scumteam versus tracker+doctor... So I assume the reds look something like doctor+roleblocker+tracker and the blues look something like goon+goon+ninja+weak PR/goon.
We feel like PA has been fishing really hard for a scum roleblocker today.

There was a town rolecop.
In post 2802, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 2796, Bacde wrote:the problem w/ this game is that nacho, thor, and nero are all scum and we have players like desp who are awesome scapegoats to the whole shenanigans

plus players like thezmon and eddiefenix are perfect sidelining scum who won't let any of the needed lynches through, and their play is making the actual unsure townies even more unsure and less willing to string up the obvious big name scum that are in this game
Cute how you try to paint me as scum when you've been tunneling to China on Nacho. I can see the other 2 (thor and Nero) being potential scum that I'll have to wrestle between to figure out WHO I exactly want to look at along with Desperado and YOU (because, I don't trust you for nothing). Now...

Vote OverSoul

After his early gambit and him trying to get somewhere with this new one, I'm really uneasy on him.
I've looked at that post over and over again trying to find a crumb.

<<< Quote tag fixed. >>>
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6105 (isolation #403) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by ffullisade »

Unvote

AK was at 2 votes for long enough for two reds to hammer them.

Unless one red vote was already on her.

One red or two.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6107 (isolation #404) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by ffullisade »

If there are two, they might not want to risk exposing more than one today.

Haven't seen mollie today. You're stuck with me.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6114 (isolation #405) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by ffullisade »

^^ I at least agree with that.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6127 (isolation #406) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6124, macmollie wrote:UNVOTE: nacho
that was me

you guys are going to hear fery out
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6130 (isolation #407) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6121, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 6105, ffullisade wrote:One red or two.
Explain this.

you and nacho were the only ones voting our slot
If there are two reds, one of them would likely be on your wagon. That's why I said this morning that I felt like Nacho has to be red.

If there is one red, maybe not.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6131 (isolation #408) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6124, macmollie wrote:UNVOTE: nacho
I did that hours ago.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6132 (isolation #409) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by ffullisade »

I wanted to be sure?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6133 (isolation #410) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6120, Ms Marangal wrote:VOTE: nacho
VOTE: nacho
VOTE: Nacho
I know you unvoted, but what prompted you to do this?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6136 (isolation #411) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by ffullisade »

I think bulba's a role blocker. I think PA knows it. because of her team - maybe her - getting blocked last night.

Where nacho fits in is less clear to me. But if I'm right about bulba role blocking and Nacho is right about 1 red scum, assuming we mislynch town today, then one townie will die tonight and tomorrow will be 2-1-1. And the game is unwinnable for town even if we lynch scum tomorrow.

If there are 2 reds, then it's possible that it will be a scum who dies tonight and then it will still be 2-1-1 tomorrow and unwinnable unless they shoot each other tonight. And if there is a roleblock two shots won't happen.

If we have 1 red, then Nacho probably isn't it.

I feel like we have to lynch between bulba and PA today and hope for the best.

PA's vote on bulba supports this scenario, I think.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6143 (isolation #412) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by ffullisade »

Where did the post stop making sense?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6158 (isolation #413) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote:FFery/mollie, why havn't I got the answer to who the people that are in that /ohmaigodkillmenow group when I asked for it days ago?
When I made that post, the players in that group were Pere and Nacho.

[quote[Mollie said that she thinks that there is town there, but she it doesn't look like she has reconsidered who is exactly in that group.You guys keep saying that you guys are re-evaluating your town reads, but there hasn't been any sign of that in thread until recently when I stated that we are both replacing out (which really shouldn't mean that I am town anyway)Why is it that, I don't really see any kind of revamping reads from your slot?
This game day has been nothing but revamping town reads. We've had bulba as solid town since the day Slandaar was lynched. We've had Nacho as town since before bacde was replaced. The one player that I was sure was scum in 3 scum scenario today was you. Flipping that read forced a reevaluation of Nacho.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6159 (isolation #414) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Post by ffullisade »

screwed up the quote tags
In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote:FFery/mollie, why havn't I got the answer to who the people that are in that /ohmaigodkillmenow group when I asked for it days ago?
When I made that post, the players in that group were Pere and Nacho.
Mollie said that she thinks that there is town there, but she it doesn't look like she has reconsidered who is exactly in that group.You guys keep saying that you guys are re-evaluating your town reads, but there hasn't been any sign of that in thread until recently when I stated that we are both replacing out (which really shouldn't mean that I am town anyway)Why is it that, I don't really see any kind of revamping reads from your slot?
This game day has been nothing but revamping town reads. We've had bulba as solid town since the day Slandaar was lynched. We've had Nacho as town since before bacde was replaced. The one player that I was sure was scum in 3 scum scenario today was you. Flipping that read forced a reevaluation of Nacho.

<<< There was still a minor glitch, but I think I fixed it. >>>
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6161 (isolation #415) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6160, Ms Marangal wrote:I could understand Nacho maybe, but Pere?

I don't see how, given he has been considered essentially cleared by the majority, and most people aren't even thinking of attacking him. the only ones I can think of, is us and maybe Nacho, but even then he's hardly getting attention from anyone

I don't recall you ever flipping your read on us, you've been calling us solid scum all day except for the most recent pages where I had replaced.
I flipped my read on you when you replaced out. I stopped posting overnight to let that sink in. In post 6087 I said I'd post what we were thinking the next day. That was because I needed time to process what the read flip means in terms of other players.

6092 is where I posted the results, and in 6093 I voted Nacho.

It didn't feel right but in a 2 red 1 blue scenario that's what it has to be. I was already thinking about asymmetric scum teams, but wasn't convinced it makes sense.

Nacho came to the same conclusion about you, but his final unshakeable town read was us and not pere.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6164 (isolation #416) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6162, Ms Marangal wrote:So, your /ohmaigodkillmenow
why are you even making this a thing

the only motivation that I can come up with is that you don't want us to find town
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6166 (isolation #417) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:23 am

Post by ffullisade »

lol, that isn't defensive and you know it :P

why are you worried about how we are sorting things out

shouldn't you be okay with sorting things out and then working with us if you have a town read?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6168 (isolation #418) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:48 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6162, Ms Marangal wrote:So, your /ohmaigodkillmenow Group was Pere because

a few people were suspecting him regardless of his claim, even though one of them was a major scum-read? also, because Nacho has a stronger town-read on you compared to Pere?
No. Mostly because of neighborhood symmetry - the same reason why even though I was town-reading CTD based on his posts, I voted him based on neighborhood symmetry.

and Nacho, for some pretty obvious reasons I think, Given he has been a top suspect all game for alot of people, myself included and has been pushed by multiple different people, and could be a decently easy mislynch if he is town
That's part of it.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6169 (isolation #419) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:56 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6163, Ms Marangal wrote:also, why did it take the replacing out (which is null) for you to flip your read on us when (I think) there were other, more reliable things to draw upon for a possible town-read on this slot?
The way you replaced out wasn't null to me. It forced a rethink on other game events, and on the way you guys have interacted with us both individually and as a unit, so to speak.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6174 (isolation #420) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:12 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6173, penguin_alien wrote:And in response to someone who said I was roleblocker-fishing, ffullisade I think, um, duh? Rena and ThAd reports indicate there's a scum roleblocker. If we know who it is, we know a scum. I was kind of hoping that all the stuff I was spewing about it early in the day might net something. I don't think it did.
Who do you have as town? Who do you have as blue?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6179 (isolation #421) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6178, Nachomamma8 wrote:ffull, please comment on my argument with bulbazak please and thank you.
bulba is scum. He has to push this kind of thing. He may even believe it because he's not in that much better a position to find other-scum if he's on his own.

I'd rather talk about your two posts that he's making all the noise about.

Putting AK in my town pile forced me to remove someone else, and my inviolate town read is pere because of the neighborhood symmetry argument. I was reluctant about it, but if there are two red scum and AK isn't one of them then you have to be.

If there are two red scum.

What if there aren't? What if it's 4-3?

For whatever reason, you started with a different inviolate town read - me. And you went through the same process: That means pere has to be the 2nd red scum given your inviolate read.

If there are two red scum.

I saw it. I saw you go through the same goddamn thought process

Spoiler: stop reading my mind
In post 6095, ffullisade wrote:It's painfully embarrassing to have been wrong for so much of the game, but it is what it is.

My understanding of the game state was irreparably broken last night, but I came away with 2 things I still feel sure of. One of PA/Bulba is blue. And Peregine is town.

So, instead of trying to figure out which of PA/bulba/you are red, I'm left with you and AK. And if that was scum-mara that raged back at Mollie to the point where she didn't even realize she was attributing a post that was obviously mine to Mollie, I'm never going to be able to read her and I should just give up and policy-vote her from now on because what else can you do with someone that unreadable?
In post 6096, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't think Peregrine is town.
In post 6097, Nachomamma8 wrote:Or I think there's uneven scumteams.
In post 6098, Nachomamma8 wrote:in fact i really think there are uneven scumteams.
In post 6099, ffullisade wrote:
Stop it.

Stop reading my mind. :(

You basically caught CTD and convinced me you were right with a symmetry argument.

Why do you think Peregrine is not town? And why do you think I am town?

If the red/blue balance is not in numbers, what does make it balanced and where is the evidence for that?

I will fear your scum game forever if you divined a thought process which I didn't telegraph, and echoed it back to me like that.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6188 (isolation #422) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6186, penguin_alien wrote:You're town. If it's not a four-man red scum team with three PRs (namely with a roleblocker plus flipped PRs) then PV's clear. I'm a bit thrown by the lack of engagement from AK when it was a hydra on the topic of the NK's allegedly framing them, and I think AK-Ms Marangal's my first choice for blue scum, followed by Nacho. Nacho could be red scum, but I'm not seeing how the speculation on red scum team composition benefits him much.
This is surprisingly noncommital
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6198 (isolation #423) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:37 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6197, penguin_alien wrote:I'm leaning toward uneven in number teams, but if there are four red scum to match the likely four blue scum, the only way I see to weaken that would be to put another red scum in a neighborhood where he's vulnerable to lynching/being caught out by his neighbor. Unless the last blue scum has a completely kick-ass PR, then there could be four red scum with only Seanald in the neighborhood. But I can't think of a PR that's good enough to join with Ninja to complement Doctor-Tracker-Roleblocker.
The balance problem this introduces is huge. A scum player in a neighborhood with the vig is way overpowered compared to the other neighborhoods. The scum player can learn what the vig plans and use that to counter or let them go through depending on target. AND the scum player can potentially influence the vig's targets. When that works, it basically gives the scum team a second factional kill. How well such a setup would be used by scum is dependent on the skill of that player, and could be hugely swingy from a design standpoint.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6199 (isolation #424) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:38 am

Post by ffullisade »

I think I want to lynch bulba today.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6201 (isolation #425) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:38 am

Post by ffullisade »

I'm around.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6214 (isolation #426) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:34 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6213, PeregrineV wrote:
@FFluisade-
Thoughts on Bulba not being bluescum.
Thoughts on Nacho not being blue, also, if you want.
Do you think we are dealing with symmetric scum teams or 3-4?

I feel like Nacho is very unlikely to be blue scum. It made no sense for him to work at all to move the lynch off bulba and onto CTD if he were CTD's partner.

bulba as a team mate of CTD is a little more entangled than that. Will think on it.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6218 (isolation #427) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:06 am

Post by ffullisade »

I really can't vote with you because I think it's 3-4. It comes down to PA or Bulba for me.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6219 (isolation #428) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:08 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6210, Bulbazak wrote:Ffullisade, you are not addressing any of my posts to you. I'd like you to rectify that please.
I've intentionally not followed up on one post addressed to me. I don't recall anything else you posted to me recently.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6222 (isolation #429) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:13 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6221, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6218, ffullisade wrote:I really can't vote with you because I think it's 3-4. It comes down to PA or Bulba for me.
Nacho has already said there are 4 red scum.
So did I, implicitly. I've concluded I was wrong.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6224 (isolation #430) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:19 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6223, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6222, ffullisade wrote:
In post 6221, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6218, ffullisade wrote:I really can't vote with you because I think it's 3-4. It comes down to PA or Bulba for me.
Nacho has already said there are 4 red scum.
So did I, implicitly. I've concluded I was wrong.
So you are now thinking 3 red scum and 4 blue scum?
Yes I am.

Even if I'm wrong, I'll want to lynch within the players I feel more strongly are scum. Nacho's red scum if and only if there are 4 red scum IMO.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6226 (isolation #431) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:40 am

Post by ffullisade »

I've reversed my thinking on who is blue, but it comes down to the roleblocker argument. I don't remember PA making much noise about this as an indictment of bulba until this game day, which leads me to think she's known which team's kill was blocked that night and didn't want to draw attention to that knowledge before now.

PA - blue
bulba - red (and probably the roleblocker)

If there is a second red I think it's Nacho.

The only thing that bothers me about my theory is that PA could have played a more on-the-back-foot game today and waited to see where the winds would blow, and that might have been the optimal play unless she was convinced she'd be the lynch if she didn't take a strong early stance.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6228 (isolation #432) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:46 am

Post by ffullisade »

The missing Mafia2 is a roleblocker.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6231 (isolation #433) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:48 am

Post by ffullisade »

Oh, and the missing mafia1 is a goon.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6234 (isolation #434) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:54 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6229, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6226, ffullisade wrote:I've reversed my thinking on who is blue, but it comes down to the roleblocker argument. I don't remember PA making much noise about this as an indictment of bulba until this game day, which leads me to think she's known which team's kill was blocked that night and didn't want to draw attention to that knowledge before now.

PA - blue
bulba - red (and probably the roleblocker)

If there is a second red I think it's Nacho.

The only thing that bothers me about my theory is that PA could have played a more on-the-back-foot game today and waited to see where the winds would blow, and that might have been the optimal play unless she was convinced she'd be the lynch if she didn't take a strong early stance.
I would probably flip the two colors, but even then, I'm not sure enough where I want to lynch them today. Penguin's game is different from the last time he was scum in this situation. Bulb's almost lynch leans more towards town than scum, but I haven't analyzed the wagons with the latest flips.

Nacho is a shoe-in for red, and that puts us at 3:1:1 going into night, giving us the best chance to win.
Four reds, including a roleblocker makes that team overpowered compared to the blue scum team. I just can't see that.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6236 (isolation #435) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:15 am

Post by ffullisade »

I don't remember any scum PRs flipping as X-shot.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6242 (isolation #436) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:09 am

Post by ffullisade »

Peregrine, this exchange is one of the main reasons why I don't believe that Nacho is red scum.

He voted Seanald before asking me this question. And asking me this question could have easily led to a resounding "yeah Seanald is scum" if he couldn't accurately predict what sort of meta takeaways I was using at the time. My takeaways are a work in progress and I doubt anybody could predict with much certainty how I would have answered that question when it was asked.
In post 4462, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4455, Nachomamma8 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

ffery, I read this game and I don't think Seanald is scum here.
Do you agree or am I reading too much into his approach?
The vengeball game is the only game that I've played with Seanald so I don't have a town baseline. His posts in this game are different though. Not as defeatest. More aggressive. More opinionated.

By nature, it seems that vengeball is intense and posture-y in some of the same ways as popcorn mafia, which leaves scum players with a limited and dangerous repertoire (from my perspective as someone who is terrible with scum roles). I am not sure how good a vengeball-informed scum baseline will be in pointing up scum behaviors in other games.

Do you think vengeball scum play generalizes to other games?

I'm not comfortable voting him today.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6247 (isolation #437) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:22 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6246, fferyllt wrote:
In post 6243, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6242, ffullisade wrote:Peregrine, this exchange is one of the main reasons why I don't believe that Nacho is red scum.

He voted Seanald before asking me this question. And asking me this question could have easily led to a resounding "yeah Seanald is scum" if he couldn't accurately predict what sort of meta takeaways I was using at the time. My takeaways are a work in progress and I doubt anybody could predict with much certainty how I would have answered that question when it was asked.
In post 4462, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4455, Nachomamma8 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

ffery, I read this game and I don't think Seanald is scum here.
Do you agree or am I reading too much into his approach?
The vengeball game is the only game that I've played with Seanald so I don't have a town baseline. His posts in this game are different though. Not as defeatest. More aggressive. More opinionated.

By nature, it seems that vengeball is intense and posture-y in some of the same ways as popcorn mafia, which leaves scum players with a limited and dangerous repertoire (from my perspective as someone who is terrible with scum roles). I am not sure how good a vengeball-informed scum baseline will be in pointing up scum behaviors in other games.

Do you think vengeball scum play generalizes to other games?

I'm not comfortable voting him today.
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean.

He voted Seanald before you answered, and also before you answered he was voting me , so I'm missing your point.
In post 4475, AngryPidgeon wrote:
<<< Tempted as I am to just delete this post in favor of my own, I'll leave it in here and use it. >>>

One-Hundred-Sixth Votecount
:
(Thirty-Ninth Votecount of Day Three,
AKA, the "Synchronized Mod Activity" votecount.
)

Seanald - 6 (PeregrineV, ArcAngel9, ThAdmiral, Desperado, penguin_alien, Cephrir)

Nero Cain - 3 (CrashTextDummie, Kublai Khan, Bulbazak)

Bulbazak - 2 (Nero Cain, Human Destroyer)
Kublai Khan - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
Rena - 1 (Slandaar)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
PeregrineV - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Not Voting - 3 (Seanald, Rena, ffullisade)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Three's deadline is Friday, July 5th, @ 2:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-05 14:30:00).

If deadline were to hit now,
Seanald
would be lynched.

Bulbazak is V/LA over weekends indefinitely.
The Malakittens half of the Amethyst Kitty hydra is V/LA until July 15th.
PeregrineV is V/LA until July 11th.
Human Destroyer is V/LA until Sunday, July 11th.
mastin2, the moderator, is V/LA for...a while.

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Nero Cain - 3 (
Nachomamma8
, CrashTextDummie,
Cephrir
, Kublai Khan,
penguin_alien
Bulbazak
)
Seanald - 6 (PeregrineV, ArcAngel9, ThAdmiral, Desperado,
Nachomamma8(1)
penguin_alien
Cephrir
)
Bulbazak - 2 (Nero Cain, Human Destroyer)
Kublai Khan - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
Rena - 1 (Slandaar)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
PeregrineV - 1 (
Nachomamma8(2)
)

Not Voting - 3 (Seanald,
Bulbazak
, Rena, ffullisade)
Last votecount was page 178, post 4426.

Spoiler: Player Votecount History D3
CrashTextDummie: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain
Cephrir: Rena->ThAdmiral->penguin_alien->Amethyst Kitty->Seanald->Nero Cain->Seanald
Nachomamma8: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->PeregrineV->Slandaar->Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->Seanald->PeregrineV
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8->Seanald
Nero Cain: Rena->Nachomamma8->Bulbazak
Bacde: Nachomamma8->Rena->Nachomamma8->Unvote->ThAdmiral->Seanald->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Nero Cain->Nachomamma8
Bulbazak: ffullisade->Bacde->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Nero Cain->Seanald->Unvote->Nero Cain
Desperado: ThAdmiral->Rena->ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral->Seanald->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Nero Cain->Seanald
penguin_alien: ThAdmiral->Unvote->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Seanald->Nero Cain->Seanald
Slandaar: Amethyst Kitty->Rena->Desperado->ThAdmiral->Amethyst Kitty->PeregrineV->Seanald->Rena
Seanald: Rena->Cephrir->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote
ThAdmiral: Nachomamma8->Seanald
Rena: Bacde->Unvote
Kublai Khan: Bacde->Amethyst Kitty->Nero Cain
Amethyst Kitty: Seanald->Kublai Khan->Desperado->Kublai Khan
ffullisade: Rena->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Nero Cain->Unvote
Human Destroyer: Rena->ThAdmiral->Bulbazak
ArcAngel9: Cephrir->Amethyst Kitty->Desperado->Seanald

Spoiler: Votecount History D3
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:30p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3367.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:40p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3375.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 05:23p,
Nero Cain
votes
Rena
in post 3385.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 06:01p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3388.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 11:14p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Bacde
in post 3397.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 04:18a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3406.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 08:55a,
Desperado
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3417.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 12:32p,
Bubazak
votes
ffullisade
in post 3432.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 03:04p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Cephrir
in post 3444.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 06:46p,
ffullisade
votes
Rena
in post 3462.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 09:08p,
Seanald
votes
Rena
in post 3467.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 11:07a,
Desperado
votes
Rena
in post 3489.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 12:41p,
Bacde
votes
Rena
in post 3522.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 01:45p,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 3528.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:15p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
ffullisade
and votes
Bacde
in post 3537.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Rena
in post 3543.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:04p,
Bacde
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3548.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:48p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 3584.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:49p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Slandaar
in post 3585.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:50p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3586.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 06:07p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3623.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 03:49a,
Slandaar
votes
Desperado
in post 3625.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 10:02a,
Human Destroyer
votes
Rena
in post 3633.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 10:06a,
Bacde
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 3671.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:16a,
Desperado
unvotes
Rena
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3672.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:30a,
Bacde
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3673.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 12:08p,
Slandaar
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3678.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 06:50a,
Cephrir
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3711.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 10:31p,
Seanald
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Cephrir
in post 3730.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 11:17p,
Bacde
votes
Seanald
in post 3731.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 11:59p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Seanald
in post 3732.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 00:18a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Kublai Khan
in post 3733.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 01:07p,
penguin_alien
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3740.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 03:07p,
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3745.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 03:18p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3746.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 05:10p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3752.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 11:05p,
Nachomamma8
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3759.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 11:28p,
Desperado
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3760.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 06:02a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3769.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 06:50a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3771.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 07:28a,
Cephrir
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
penguin_alien
in post 3772.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 09:29a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3774.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 09:53a,
Desperado
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3777.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 11:03a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Desperado
in post 3792.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 01:54p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Kublai Khan
in post 3821.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 01:59p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3822.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 08:37a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
ThAdmiral
in post 3857.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 11:53a,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3869.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 02:24p,
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3885.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 06:39p,
ThAdmiral
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3900.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 11:04a,
ArcAngel9
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3921.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:05p,
Seanald
unvotes
Cephrir
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3950.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:28p,
penguin_alien
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3962.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3966.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:50p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3967.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 02:52p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3977.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 04:04p,
ffullisade
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3979.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 05:24p,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3989.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 07:29p,
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3991.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 03:29a,
ArcAngel9
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Desperado
in post 4015.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 04:56a,
Slandaar
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4016.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 10:05a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 4017.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 11:22p,
Desperado
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Seanald
in post 4038.
On Fri, Jun 6/21/13 @ 01:23p,
PeregrineV
votes
Seanald
in post 4056.
On Fri, Jun 6/21/13 @ 02:14p,
Seanald
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4059.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 03:45a,
Slandaar
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 4066.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 08:24a,
ArcAngel9
votes
Seanald
in post 4070.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 01:41p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4081.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 02:02p,
Cephrir
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Seanald
in post 4083.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 02:38a,
ThAdmiral
votes
Seanald
in post 4087.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 07:02a,
Slandaar
votes
Seanald
in post 4088.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 11:52a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
PeregrineV
and votes
Seanald
in post 4091.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 04:08p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Seanald
in post 4104.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 04:20p,
Desperado
unvotes
Seanald
in post 4106.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:17a,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 4126.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 10:33a,
Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4133.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 02:41p,
Bade
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 4153.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:19p,
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 4170.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:27p,
Bacde
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4171.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:28p,
ffullisade
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4172.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 06:01p,
Cephrir
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4198.
On Thu, Jun 6/27/13 @ 07:17a,
Nero Cain
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4231.
On Thu, Jun 6/27/13 @ 05:13p,
Rena
unvotes
Bacde
in post 4298.
On Fri, Jun 6/28/13 @ 01:13p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Nero Cain
in post 4333.
On Fri, Jun 6/28/13 @ 02:07p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4346.
On Fri, Jun 6/28/13 @ 04:35p,
Desperado
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4374.
On Sat, Jun 6/29/13 @ 09:29a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4398.
On Sat, Jun 6/29/13 @ 11:46a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
Seanald
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 4402.
On Sun, Jun 6/30/13 @ 12:16p,
Human Destroyer
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 4409.
On Mon, Jul 6/01/13 @ 00:13a,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4442.
On Mon, Jul 6/01/13 @ 09:14a,
Nachomamma8
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4451.
On Mon, Jul 6/01/13 @ 09:59a,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4458.
On Mon, Jul 6/01/13 @ 10:05a,
penguin_alien
votes
Seanald
in post 4461.
On Mon, Jul 6/01/13 @ 10:19a,
Cephrir
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4464.
Yeah, I said that he voted before he asked me that question. And that looks like he was metadiving Seanald on his own and ran into a Seanald scum game where I played against him and wanted to compare notes.

I think a scum trajectory would be different, and probably wouldn't involve a vote at all.
me
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6252 (isolation #438) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:27 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6251, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 6219, ffullisade wrote:
In post 6210, Bulbazak wrote:Ffullisade, you are not addressing any of my posts to you. I'd like you to rectify that please.
I've intentionally not followed up on one post addressed to me. I don't recall anything else you posted to me recently.
Which post are you intentionally not following up? The ones I'd like you to answer or address are these:
In post 6138, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 6136, ffullisade wrote:I think bulba's a role blocker. I think PA knows it. because of her team - maybe her - getting blocked last night.

Where nacho fits in is less clear to me. But if I'm right about bulba role blocking and Nacho is right about 1 red scum, assuming we mislynch town today, then one townie will die tonight and tomorrow will be 2-1-1. And the game is unwinnable for town even if we lynch scum tomorrow.

If there are 2 reds, then it's possible that it will be a scum who dies tonight and then it will still be 2-1-1 tomorrow and unwinnable unless they shoot each other tonight. And if there is a roleblock two shots won't happen.

If we have 1 red, then Nacho probably isn't it.

I feel like we have to lynch between bulba and PA today and hope for the best.

PA's vote on bulba supports this scenario, I think.
Um...what? I think I got lost somewhere in the middle. Can you break this down for me in simpler terms?
In post 6146, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 6143, ffullisade wrote:Where did the post stop making sense?
I think I got lost somewhere around the second paragraph. Can you rephrase your post?
That's what I decided not to follow up. It's obsolete based on what I think is an improved understanding of how the game could be balanced. I see nothing but walls ahead and I'm not interested in helping produce another huge ball of tangled semantic yarn.
Did you ever follow up on this:
In post 6087, ffullisade wrote:I'll post what we're thinking tomorrow.
Did I? Seriously?

My next post was a complete shake-up of my stance on the game state, and everything I've posted since then has been informed by that shake up.
I remember waiting for your post and nothing coming. Was it just a simple "X is red and Y is blue", because I was expecting something bigger? Regardless, we're getting close to deadline and we really need to get this right and lynch red today, so I'd like to know your thoughts. You know mine.
I'm speechless.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6272 (isolation #439) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:15 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6270, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6266, penguin_alien wrote:UNVOTE: Bulbazak

For now. I'll be around in the morning, but I'm wavering a bit here. It is true that even if Seanald wouldn't have been that day's lynch without Nacho turning the wagon, but as a claimed neighbor his days were likely numbered.

Bulbazak and PV, if Nacho is red scum, what's his motive for floating a theory and apparently standing behind it that red scum is a three-man team and so is down to one member? He's not using it as an excuse to hunt blue scum instead of red from what I can tell.
When it starts coming down to math, you want town to miscalculate.

But, if Nacho is not redscum, then who is?

One of the things I never shook was this set of exchanges, especially after Ceph flipped redscum.
In post 3709, PeregrineV wrote:Since LOL Mafia just finished, and it featured a scumteam of Cephrir and Nachomamma, I would like to hear a detailed analysis by each of them on the other person, especially comparing their play here to their scum play in LoL.
In post 3710, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3709, PeregrineV wrote:Since LOL Mafia just finished, and it featured a scumteam of Cephrir and Nachomamma, I would like to hear a detailed analysis by each of them on the other person, especially comparing their play here to their scum play in LoL.
I can probably do that at some point. Honestly, I've thought this whole game that part of the reason Nacho's townreading me when most people aren't is because I'm playing totally differently (and worse) from that game.
In post 3746, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3710, Cephrir wrote:I can probably do that at some point. Honestly, I've thought this whole game that part of the reason Nacho's townreading me when most people aren't is because I'm playing totally differently (and worse) from that game.
Yup. Your read changes in particular that game were opportunistic as hell, whereas here you end up waffling, you express being unsure a LOT more in thread, everything feels more natural here. But if PV wants to hear a "detailed analysis", then he's going to have to actually put some effort into the game.
In post 3869, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Nacho

Why are you totally ignoring my request?
In post 3996, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3869, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Nacho

Why are you totally ignoring my request?
I didn't. I'm not necessarily completely complying with it, but I didn't ignore it.
In post 4022, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3997, Nachomamma8 wrote:I didn't. I'm not necessarily completely complying with it, but I didn't ignore it.
Based on 3746, you think Cephrir is town?
In post 3746, Nachomamma8 wrote:Yup. Your read changes in particular that game were opportunistic as hell, whereas here you end up waffling, you express being unsure a LOT more in thread, everything feels more natural here. But if PV wants to hear a "detailed analysis", then he's going to have to actually put some effort into the game.
Because I was looking for something a little more comprehensive, like
In post 3329, Nachomamma8 wrote:tl;dr When Arc is town, she OMGUSes hard because she's used to scum attacking her for so long. She will also pick out people who have been easy targets, people who she feels like she can defend, and she will defend them from a position of authority (since she knows certain people will read her as town and she can hammer the hell out of them if they attack her). She's lighter as town because it's what she excels at, hence the occasional teasing with the people she interacts with. Her stronger, more aggressive posts are the ones she makes from that position of authority; she doesn't have it as scum and that's her strongest meta point.
In post 4079, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4022, PeregrineV wrote:Because I was looking for something a little more comprehensive, like
I'm not that familiar with Cephrir's meta.
Find me something stronger that says REDSCUM and we'll talk about moving my vote.
Nacho?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6282 (isolation #440) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:04 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6275, Nachomamma8 wrote:oh fucking hell nevermind
What was this about?
In post 6276, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6272, ffullisade wrote:Nacho?
this was the first game where i actually had to read cephrir, and didn't have a good baseline of his play until later
You don't construct baselines from what you learn about players when you're scum?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6286 (isolation #441) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6284, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6282, ffullisade wrote:You don't construct baselines from what you learn about players when you're scum?
Not nearly as effectively. Especially in a game where I'm letting town wreck themselves and have no real need to care about what's going on.
I don't have nearly as much practice constructing baselines from games where I was scum due to being a statistical anomaly. But, I find knowing the player's alignment while I'm seeing their interactions is revealing in ways that cold meta never seems to match.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6287 (isolation #442) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:21 am

Post by ffullisade »

Penguin, explain your switch.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6288 (isolation #443) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:23 am

Post by ffullisade »

Vote bulba

It's going to take more than Penguin's gut to make sense of such a late switch on such flimsy reasoning.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6294 (isolation #444) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:58 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6292, Bulbazak wrote:So your reason for voting me is because Penguin-scum unvoted me, even though she has just as much of a reason to find and vote red scum as we do? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
If she's blue she has as much reason, yes. Reason and accuracy don't necessarily correlate.

I still think you are red scum. I still think she is blue.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6308 (isolation #445) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 am

Post by ffullisade »

I hope you are right Peregrine.

I believe you are wrong.

And no, it's way too late for cases. This is a tone thing now. And your tone, bulba, has a note of triumph to it. If you were town, it wouldn't be there.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6335 (isolation #446) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:30 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6332, penguin_alien wrote:...because ffullisade has been so effective at getting you lynched. And I do think you could be blue.
I think my dead hand got him lynched in the Buzzword Bingo game.

I'd have to be trying to get him lynched in order for you to gauge his effectiveness.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6336 (isolation #447) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:31 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6333, Bulbazak wrote:Ffullisade, vote Nacho or else the game is over.

Penguin, vote Nacho and then you have the opportunity to kill the other red.
How do you know the game is over if you are lynched?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6344 (isolation #448) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by ffullisade »

hi guys
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6345 (isolation #449) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by ffullisade »

Peregrine tell me that you're not going to make another hideous quotewall case on nacho, this time proving indisputably why he's blue scum.

Please tell me you're not going to do that.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6346 (isolation #450) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by ffullisade »

Nacho, talk to me about PA's vote switch to you and then back to bulba near nightfall.

What was she thinking?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6349 (isolation #451) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:37 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6347, penguin_alien wrote:...or you can ask me?
I have a reason for wanting Nacho to speculate.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6353 (isolation #452) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6351, PeregrineV wrote:Hmmm, nice predicament here.
Reminds me of Cold war mafia

And this is a Saturday post, meaning this may be it until Monday.
How so?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6354 (isolation #453) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by ffullisade »

Why Mara?

Who benefits from her not being in the game today?

Thoughts about no lynch?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6356 (isolation #454) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by ffullisade »

Why would she have risked losing the bulba lynch?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6358 (isolation #455) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by ffullisade »

Would also like your thoughts on my questions in 6354.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6360 (isolation #456) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by ffullisade »

Why do you think you are here at MYLO?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6363 (isolation #457) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6362, Nachomamma8 wrote:I wasn't shot by red because I had Bulbazak as a strong townread. I wasn't shot by blue because I had penguin/CTD as strong townreads.
I feel like Pere is here because either he's expected to mislynch or he's scum.

Peng is here because she's expected to be myslynched or she's scum.

I'm here because fill-in-the-blank. I think it's because I'm more likely to mislynch than Mara.

Why are you here?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6366 (isolation #458) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6365, fferyllt wrote:We are all last men standing today. Unless we nolynch. The survivalist arguments are p much shit at this point.
gah.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6367 (isolation #459) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by ffullisade »

Mollie and I have been talking about this game off and on since before daybreak. We know how we want to vote. I'm holding off until everyone has had a chance to put their thoughts into the thread.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6374 (isolation #460) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:47 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6373, penguin_alien wrote:At this point, I can't think of any role for blue scum that would balance red having three decent PRs with a fourth member. Maybe a JOAT with major powers, but it doesn't seem likely. If you think that's possible, we need to no-lynch. Otherwise I think it was a single kill. The Desperado shot on the other hand could be overlapping kills, as both teams would have motive to eliminate him, I suppose.
Or Bulba blocked the Blue kill. Given the resurgence of your interest in the roleblocker theory, I've kinda thought that's what happened.

That's quite a hole in your speculation.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6375 (isolation #461) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:49 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6372, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6353, ffullisade wrote:
In post 6351, PeregrineV wrote:Hmmm, nice predicament here.
Reminds me of Cold war mafia

And this is a Saturday post, meaning this may be it until Monday.
How so?
Two things going on there.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3085757

One was that both teams killed ThAdmiral on night6. There was only two kills due to the vig.

The other was that the final Soviet mafia was BP, meaning scum couldn't kill him anyway.

My first question to everyone, do we think Marangal was a double kill, or a single kill?

And I haven't read yet, so if anyone's already stated it then TIA.
I'm still of the opinion that the teams were 4 blue 3 red.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6379 (isolation #462) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6378, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6377, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 6374, ffullisade wrote:
In post 6373, penguin_alien wrote:At this point, I can't think of any role for blue scum that would balance red having three decent PRs with a fourth member. Maybe a JOAT with major powers, but it doesn't seem likely. If you think that's possible, we need to no-lynch. Otherwise I think it was a single kill. The Desperado shot on the other hand could be overlapping kills, as both teams would have motive to eliminate him, I suppose.
Or Bulba blocked the Blue kill. Given the resurgence of your interest in the roleblocker theory, I've kinda thought that's what happened.

That's quite a hole in your speculation.
I've considered whether Bulbazak blocked the blue scum quite a bit in this thread and concluded that if he blocked me it would have been Night Five with no missing kills, not Night Six. I'm not ignoring the possibility of the blue scum kill being blocked on Night Six; I was addressing PV's speculation that the scum may have overlapped on kills at some point.

I'd been talking about the vig/watcher/scum doc/failed Bulba kill kerfuffle ad nauseum. No one was paying it any attention before yesterday.
I actually meant last night.
I asked you how 3 red PRs and a goon would balance 2 blue PRs and 2 goons. You handwaved stuff about x-shots. What are you positing for the actual alignment now that we know for a fact that the red scum team had a roleblocker?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6380 (isolation #463) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 am

Post by ffullisade »

actual balance, not alignment.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6382 (isolation #464) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:32 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6381, PeregrineV wrote:Blue: Ninja-Goon-Goon
Red: Tracker-RB- Doc

Blue has a PR, Red has a Goon.
You consider that balanced?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6387 (isolation #465) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:49 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6386, fferyllt wrote:I am still thinking one scum left. Blue scum.
:/
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6388 (isolation #466) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:50 am

Post by ffullisade »

I still think that Mara not getting hammered day 7 was indicative of singleton scum from both teams.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6390 (isolation #467) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:35 am

Post by ffullisade »

Nacho and Mollie/me.

Here are the relevant vote counts.
In post 6000, mastin2 wrote:
One-Hundred-Sixty-Third Votecount
:
(First Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "Not exactly much to list" votecount.
)

Amethyst Kitty - 1 (ffullisade)

Not Voting - 5 (Nachomamma8, PeregrineV, Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Amethyst Kitty)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Seven's deadline is Monday, September 30th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-09-30 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Player Vote History D7
Nachomamma8:
PeregrineV:
Bulbazak:
penguin_alien:
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty

Spoiler: Vote History D7
On Mon, Sep 9/09/13 @ 10:43p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
In post 6031, mastin2 wrote:
One-Hundred-Sixty-Fourth Votecount
:
(Second Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "Decent pace!" votecount.
)

Amethyst Kitty - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Not Voting - 5 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Seven's deadline is Monday, September 30th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-09-30 12:30:00).

Amethyst Kitty - 1 (
ffullisade
Nachomamma8
)

Not Voting - 5 (
Nachomamma8
, PeregrineV, Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Amethyst Kitty,
ffullisade
)
Last votecount was page 241, post 6000.

Nachomamma8: Amethyst Kitty
PeregrineV:
Bulbazak:
penguin_alien:
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty->Unvote

ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 00:24a,
ffullisade
Unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6005.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 03:27p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6025.
In post 6043, mastin2 wrote:Sent out pokes/prods to the half the game inactive.

One-Hundred-Sixty-Fifth Votecount
:
(Third Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "Important-change-in-VC" votecount.
)

Amethyst Kitty - 2 (Nachomamma8, ffullisade)

Not Voting - 4 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Amethyst Kitty)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Amethyst Kitty - 2 (Nachomamma8,
ffullisade
)

Not Voting - 4 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Amethyst Kitty,
ffullisade
)
Last votecount was page 242, post 6031.

PeregrineV:
Bulbazak:
penguin_alien:
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty

ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
ffullisade
Unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6005.
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6025.
On Mon, Sep 9/16/13 @ 02:24p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6042.
In post 6054, mastin2 wrote:
One-Hundred-Sixty-Sixth Votecount
:
(Fourth Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "Not copy-pasted from the last, but might as well be" votecount.
)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Last votecount was page 242, post 6043.

PeregrineV:
Bulbazak:
penguin_alien:
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty

ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
ffullisade
Unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6005.
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6025.
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6042.
In post 6080, mastin2 wrote:
One-Hundred-Sixty-Seventh Votecount
:
(Fifth Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "Wha? New page? o_O /isimpressed" votecount.
)

Amethyst Kitty - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Not Voting - 5 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Amethyst Kitty - 1 (Nachomamma8,
ffullisade
)

Not Voting - 5 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Amethyst Kitty,
ffullisade
)
Last votecount was page 243, post 6054.

PeregrineV:
Bulbazak:
penguin_alien:
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote

ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
ffullisade
Unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6005.
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6025.
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6042.
On Tue, Sep 9/17/13 @ 00:18a,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6068.
In post 6100, mastin2 wrote:
One-Hundred-Sixty-Eighth Votecount
:
(Sixth Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "Replacement really, really needed" votecount.
)

penguin_alien - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Nachomamma8 - 1 (ffullisade)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Amethyst Kitty - 0 (
Nachomamma8
)
penguin_alien - 1 (
Nachomamma8
)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (
ffullisade
)

Not Voting - 4 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Amethyst Kitty,
ffullisade
)
Last votecount was page 244, post 6080.

Nachomamma8: Amethyst Kitty->penguin_alien
PeregrineV:
Bulbazak:
penguin_alien:
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Nachomamma8

ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
ffullisade
Unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6005.
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6025.
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6042.
On Tue, Sep 9/17/13 @ 00:18a,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6068.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 02:22a,
Nachomamma8
votes
penguin_alien
in post 6091.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 10:11a,
ffullisade
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6093.
[/spoiler]
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6392 (isolation #468) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:58 am

Post by ffullisade »

How does it eliminate PV-Bulbazak as partners?

I don't think they are, but I don't see how this eliminates the possibility.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6396 (isolation #469) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6394, PeregrineV wrote:Then who is the blue scum, in your opinion?
PA.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6398 (isolation #470) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by ffullisade »

A good chunk of my day 7 posts were the process of working through who the final red and blue scum are. We lynched bulba. He was red roleblocker. PA was my choice for blue. Still is.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6404 (isolation #471) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:26 am

Post by ffullisade »

I'm here. Awaiting Peregrine's answer to your 6400.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6410 (isolation #472) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6407, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6399, penguin_alien wrote:PV, I'm in the 1 blue scum left camp, not the 2:1:1, for balance reasons and if there was a red scum left it would have been in his best interest to make an NK, and the odds of him picking the same NK are about 3/16, not factoring in that I'd expect such scum to overlap on you or ffullisade before overlapping on MM. Where are you currently on that? Who do you think is scum?
Call me old school, but 4-4 symmetry is more elegant that 4-3 but we'l make one with 3 PR and the other with 2 PRs and 2 goons.

But, if you can point to other Mastin modded games where his setup was similar, I'll listen more.

Still liking Nacho for red scum. Not sure on the blue because what I really need is just pure hours to dig through vote counts and posts, but that's time I don't have a ton of right now. Not thinking Nacho is blue, but not putting a hard bus past him, but then I have to start looking all over for red.

As for last night, it could have been a no-kill (easier to make us thing red is gone) or double kill (maybe red and blue DON'T know who the other is), or red hit BP on the blue (as in Cold War Mafia where Fonz lived and won for exactly that reason (and maybe Jal too in Street Racers).
If you are correct, what is town's best course of action today?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6416 (isolation #473) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:31 am

Post by ffullisade »

I really want to see some thoughts Peregrine about town strategy in 2v1v1 and 3v1 sbecause he's the only one who is convinced we're 2v1v1.

So, this is a poke response, but not a lot of content.

PA is making a huge deal out of the unlikelihood of her being blue scum given her stances earlier in the game but those same arguments apply to Nacho, and probably more so in his case.

Peregrine apparently still thinks his red-scum-Nacho case has legs.

I feel a serious case of the stubborns coming on. This game is probably going to come down to whether Peregrine and I can see eye to eye. And if the neighborhood symmetry argument is invalid, then town is p much fucked because the one player who has unassailable towncred IMO right now is him and it's mostly based on neighborhood symmetry.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6423 (isolation #474) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:14 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6422, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6410, ffullisade wrote:
In post 6407, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6399, penguin_alien wrote:PV, I'm in the 1 blue scum left camp, not the 2:1:1, for balance reasons and if there was a red scum left it would have been in his best interest to make an NK, and the odds of him picking the same NK are about 3/16, not factoring in that I'd expect such scum to overlap on you or ffullisade before overlapping on MM. Where are you currently on that? Who do you think is scum?
Call me old school, but 4-4 symmetry is more elegant that 4-3 but we'l make one with 3 PR and the other with 2 PRs and 2 goons.

But, if you can point to other Mastin modded games where his setup was similar, I'll listen more.

Still liking Nacho for red scum. Not sure on the blue because what I really need is just pure hours to dig through vote counts and posts, but that's time I don't have a ton of right now. Not thinking Nacho is blue, but not putting a hard bus past him, but then I have to start looking all over for red.

As for last night, it could have been a no-kill (easier to make us thing red is gone) or double kill (maybe red and blue DON'T know who the other is), or red hit BP on the blue (as in Cold War Mafia where Fonz lived and won for exactly that reason (and maybe Jal too in Street Racers).
If you are correct, what is town's best course of action today?
With 2 town and 2 scum? We come back to the same issue as before, except that lynching one color wins it for the other color. No lynch may be the only way town wins, but it annoys the crap out of me to count on scum to win it for town.

If one shoots town and the other shoots scum, then one wins.
If both shoot town, then they are 1:1 and I don't know if they both win, they both lose, or they tie. We lose if we are all dead.

Have we already lost?
If you are right, then the game's outcome is out of town's hands and almost certainly won't be a town win.

I don't want to think about the game from that perspective, even if it's the correct perspective, because there's no point in putting effort into today. Just vote nolynch and let the scum factions make their kill choices.

But, my belief that the scum factions are 3-4 isn't really based on head-in-sand. It's based on my reads. If we nolynch then either you or I are dead tonight, depending on which of us is perceived as 1) the most confirmed town and 2) the most likely to vote town tomorrow. Unless you're scum, in which case gg and my miscalculation about neighborhood parity will have been my worst mistake of the game.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6431 (isolation #475) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:21 am

Post by ffullisade »

I don't take "if it's MYLO, PUNT" as written on stone tablets. A lot of factors come into play. In cases where there is one or more confirmed town or near-universal town reads, the final kill is going to remove that near-certainty, and the people left will be optimized for mislynch.

The (imo remote) possibility that this is XYLO does inject some what-if, though.

If the clock runs down and we reach no lynch that way, so be it. I'm not going to put the day to an end.

But, I am going to put my vote to use.

VOTE: penguin_alien
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6434 (isolation #476) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:49 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6433, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6431, ffullisade wrote:I don't take "if it's MYLO, PUNT" as written on stone tablets. A lot of factors come into play. In cases where there is one or more confirmed town or near-universal town reads, the final kill is going to remove that near-certainty, and the people left will be optimized for mislynch.

The (imo remote) possibility that this is XYLO does inject some what-if, though.

If the clock runs down and we reach no lynch that way, so be it. I'm not going to put the day to an end.

But, I am going to put my vote to use.

VOTE: penguin_alien
See the math I presented to Nacho above. Agree/disagree?
There is more to mafia than math.

I've seen games that were potentially winnable by town at mylo become pretty much certain losses at lylo.

And I feel like this is such a game. Do you know why?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6440 (isolation #477) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:51 am

Post by ffullisade »

Because I think you'll be alive tomorrow and I think you'll vote for town.

And that of course comes down to thinking that I am right about Nacho being town and that you are wrong about him being red scum.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6443 (isolation #478) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6442, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 6441, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6439, PeregrineV wrote:Well, according to you, Penguin (the last scum) is going to kill off both you and Ffullisade (because you both suspect him).
penguin is going to kill ffullisade.
...way to set it up for you to NK ffullisade and turn it into proof that I must be scum. I'm pretty sure this is classic WIFOM fodder.
yeah that makes so much more sense than leaving one very convinced vote-for-not-nacho in the game, doesn't it?

:igmeou:
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6444 (isolation #479) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by ffullisade »

That logic is so fucking pathetically scummy wifom I can't quite believe I read it.

Scum Nacho leaving alive two players who will almost certainly vote him tomorrow, and kill the one player who is least likely to vote him. That's surely a winning scum strategy.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6446 (isolation #480) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6445, penguin_alien wrote:Confirmation bias FTW!
lol.

Nah.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6449 (isolation #481) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:58 am

Post by ffullisade »

Is there some reason why you're asking about the blindingly obvious?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6451 (isolation #482) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:54 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6450, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6449, ffullisade wrote:Is there some reason why you're asking about the blindingly obvious?
Yes, because in 6644, you are intimating that Nacho would be dumb to kill you, while calling penguin scummy for suggesting it.

So if Nacho is not dumb-scum, but is scum, then who would he kill?
No, it is blindingly obvious. Scum-Nacho would kill you, and take PA and me to LYLO. And I would angst about it for two weeks, but reread stuff, including the posts leading up to BabySpice' replace-out, and say, yeah no that was not a town-pirouette and she didn't stick the flounce.

You have not budged on your nacho-is-red-scum case and you're holding on to the idea that there's 2 scum in the game.

So, tomorrow, if you are alive and you are correct and I am dead and flipped town, you have two choices:

- You're in LYLO with town and blue scum
- You're kingmaker and you decide which of blue or red scum win

When that sinks in, then please assume town can win. And drop your red scum case. And don't vote Nacho.

Or, join me today and let's end this 5+ month long game.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6455 (isolation #483) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:45 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6454, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6451, ffullisade wrote:
In post 6450, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6449, ffullisade wrote:Is there some reason why you're asking about the blindingly obvious?
Yes, because in 6644, you are intimating that Nacho would be dumb to kill you, while calling penguin scummy for suggesting it.

So if Nacho is not dumb-scum, but is scum, then who would he kill?
No, it is blindingly obvious. Scum-Nacho would kill you, and take PA and me to LYLO. And I would angst about it for two weeks, but reread stuff, including the posts leading up to BabySpice' replace-out, and say, yeah no that was not a town-pirouette and she didn't stick the flounce.

You have not budged on your nacho-is-red-scum case and you're holding on to the idea that there's 2 scum in the game.

So, tomorrow, if you are alive and you are correct and I am dead and flipped town, you have two choices:

- You're in LYLO with town and blue scum
- You're kingmaker and you decide which of blue or red scum win

When that sinks in, then please assume town can win. And drop your red scum case. And don't vote Nacho.

Or, join me today and let's end this 5+ month long game.
If I'm in Lylo with town and blue scum, I have a 50% chance (or better even, if I make an educated guess) of hitting scum. Today that would only by 33%, randomly.
Correct?

If I'm kingmaker because scum decides that's there best chance of winning, then I'll listen to both sides arguments and I guess vote the team I hate the least.

Why not do that instead?

You know, if scum were to kill Nacho then I'd be super confused tomorrow....
You probably won't get any indication that you're in a kingmaker situation, and it will be purely your own assumptions about the game state.

Which is why I say assume it's still winnable and work from there. And good luck, I guess.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6457 (isolation #484) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:50 am

Post by ffullisade »

Words trickle like rain
While stances remain stagnant
Explosions tonight
ffullisade