NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You could probably unvote because they are town and not keep voting them because "multiball".
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Holy fuck Nacho, I just spent an hour working with Mala to do a full list of reads. use it

~Mara
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 4002, Ms Marangal wrote:Holy fuck Nacho, I just spent an hour working with Mala to do a full list of reads. use it

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 3997, Nachomamma8 wrote:This is one of those things that always lead down bad bad roads. He might be a better player than you expect even though you don't agree with his reasoning, and he might be completely on track. On the other hand, he might not be used to this and it's frying his scumdar, OR you might be holding him up to unrealistic explanations. I've never really listened to this kind of reasoning unless people have had personal experience with the person before saying something like this.
Ok, but aside from this what do you think of my other reasons for why he's scum?

~Mara
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4002, Ms Marangal wrote:Holy fuck Nacho, I just spent an hour working with Mala to do a full list of reads. use it

~Mara
I will be slightly disconnected from the game until Sunday. All of my posts until then will mostly be staying up to date. I haven't had a chance to look at your reads list yet.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3939, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Khan, Red Ryu was killed at night... not lynched the next day... you just admitted to killing him. thanks for that.
I meant thezmon221, not Red Ryu.
In post 3939, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I am not calling you scummy for lynching scum, I'm calling you scummy for attacking the leader of that day's scum lynch

YOU ADMIT THAT WE WERE A TOP SCUM-READ, YET YOU GO AFTER BACDE TODAY WHO LED THE LYNCH ON SCUM.

You proved the central argument of my case.

we were a scummier read to you all game, but you pursue Bacde today over us until I called you out on it. Bacde who lead the wagon on scum yesterday despite being under heavy attack. why?
That is the ONLY argument to your case and I've answered it 3 separate times (, , and ). You don't care. You literally do not care. So why do you keep asking "why?" as if you're scum-hunting?
In post 3939, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and yes, you did try to subtly discredit us. I mean, what else would the whole "quick, who can tell me who are their reads" thing could be, especially when I'm attacking you.

You aren't even addressing my points, just throwing them off to the side... again
You were going around asking "Hey, why do you have a town read on KK?". I'm glad that you're acknowledging that that was an attack and not some sort of legitimate attempt to scum-hunt.

WTF? I addressed EVERY SINGLE ONE of your points. Try actually reading my posts. You've addressed nothing of what I've wrote. Not even a flat-out denial. Literally the closest thing you've done to addressing anything I've written it a 3 letter word. And I can actually use the word "literally" correctly.
In post 3961, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 3959, Desperado wrote:Yeah that is pretty weak, in Khan's mind all three of you are bluescum so it's not really an outrageous mistake. Certainly not a freudian slip.
No, he's called us scum, but I don't thinks he's inferred that we are bluescum
Except when I showed that you were coaching blue-scum Red Ryu. You really haven't read a single thing I've posted, have you? Dingos monkey dishwasher fartfart. Doesn't even matter what I type right here at all.
In post 3977, Bulbazak wrote:Mala's tantrum and the followup by Mara feel very town to me, which is the first time since d1 that they have been townreading so strongly.
I'm stunned that someone can completely dodge a case; hell, not even appear to read it. Instead attack some random other people, say the word "psychological" a few times to sound smart then put on a little drama show and people call them town.

Bravo scummy heads of Amethyst Kitty. I'm actually impressed.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 3995, Amethyst Kitty wrote:DLG/Peregrine: I have him as solidly town, though Mala has him at null. a quick run through his Iso shows that both are genuine in their responses, and both were as engaged in the game as they could be. DLG looked less townish in my eyes, but PV's attempt to actually interact with everyone despite not being able to keep up with things. He's trying to analyze what's going on in game which is another very good sign.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

*sigh*

Going to bed all frustrated now.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

That was for Nacho

you left us and went after bacde because Thez flipped Blue scum?

because that's what I'm getting from your post but what you didn't answer was how the Thez flip incriminates Bade at all but that's because it doesn't.

and I have read your post, and I have responded to you. you have done nothing but throw my points to the side

and hey, we were coaching Red Ryu cool. except for the fact that Mala wouldn't make scum connections that blatant, nor would I let her and neither would I. The connection isn't there, you're making it up.

Yeah, Mala over-reacted when it came to Ryu trying to direct the cop but that does not, by any means, mean that we are his buddy.

and no, you didn't answer that part of the argument you only reacted to it to make it look like you did. The only thing that resembles an answer would be the first post and even that one was

"you're scummy but I don't want to deal with you yet" kinda post. You don't just put your top scum-read on the back burner like that. just, no.

~Mara
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by ffullisade »

question for nacho

whenever you get around to it

does this look like the same mara in polygamy? or popcorn?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 3905, Kublai Khan wrote: Amazingly suspect timing. When Amethyst Kitty gets 7 out of 10 votes and is clearly scum, you suddenly decide to start a counter-wagon. You need to bring something more substantial to the table than "meh" and "Fuck it".
Explain to me in one sentence why ak is "clearly scum".

counter wagons are leet bro.
In post 3913, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3901, ThAdmiral wrote: Nacho - red ryu and nacho argued, red ryu pushed the wagon on nacho pretty much all day 1. Although I have done that as scum partners before, I would say that gives nacho some non-bluescum points (<- happy slandaar?).
Why are you voting Nacho if these are your findings? Nothing here suggests scum all it says is 'well hes probably not blue...'

At least try to pretend you are town ThAd.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 3962, penguin_alien wrote:Not seeing scum-Mala replacing out under pressure based on my experience playing with her before. Which kills the burgeoning scum read I had there. And I hate the Nachomamma8 wagon, not least because of ThAdmiral's vote that he follows by saying there's nothing pointing to bluescum Nacho or showing anything scummy there at all.

I just don't buy that he's a vig.

VOTE: ThAdmiral
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

thad can you work on getting into this game a little more? i'll promise to stop being so condescending if you do.
In post 4010, ffullisade wrote:does this look like the same mara in polygamy? or popcorn?
polygamy times thousands

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 3973, Bulbazak wrote:I don't like how ThAdmiral is just threatening everybody who questions him. I'm having a harder time accepting the vig claim because of it, especially since I don't think a vig. would be acting like this. It almost seems like cocky scum. Even if he is town, do we really want to hand a kill to someone this unstable? I mean he's already threatened to kill 2 top town reads simply because they looked at him the wrong way!
I'm acting. Like someone. Who doesn't. Give a shit.
Whether you think that is scum or town is up to you.
In post 3989, CrashTextDummie wrote:
In post 3850, ThAdmiral wrote:I see that you are putting your hand up to die tonight. Excellent.
I suggest you start working on your defense now if you want to go down this path, cause you'd be making a better argument for your lynch tomorrow than any I could make myself.
I have basically realised at this point that if I get blocked tonight or can't get a kill off for whatever reason I'm as good as dead. Either way I'm not living to the end of this game. If I don't get lynched the scum will kill me.
I guess you could say I am pretty fatalistic at this point.
In post 3990, Amethyst Kitty wrote:@ThAd:

Why haven't you used any of your shots yet? We had some scum flips so I'm not sure why if you are a town-limited-shot-vig you haven't used it yet.
night 1 I'd only recently joined and didn't feel like I had a good bearing on the game.
night 2 I was tempted but decided to save my shots for when I had better leads. I figured my shots would become potentially more powerful the later the game goes, and I didn't have any strong scum reads anyway.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 4012, Nachomamma8 wrote:thad can you work on getting into this game a little more? i'll promise to stop being so condescending if you do.
I notice you aren't on the ak wagon even though it is your rival, so to speak. What are your thoughts on ak and the wagon itself?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4014, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 4012, Nachomamma8 wrote:thad can you work on getting into this game a little more? i'll promise to stop being so condescending if you do.
I notice you aren't on the ak wagon even though it is your rival, so to speak. What are your thoughts on ak and the wagon itself?
I think that AK is town and I don't like Seanald on that wagon. Everyone else has varying degrees of townreads.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3998, Nachomamma8 wrote:Nero, what is your read on Arc?
Why asking especially about me?

VOTE: Unvote

VOTE: Despo
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Lets just lynch PV; hes scum; look at my case I made a while back it was good.

VOTE: PV
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:05 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 3997, Nachomamma8 wrote:In post 3962, penguin_alien wrote:I just don't buy that he's a vig.

Do you think that he's a serial killer? Otherwise, there's no reason you should vote him today.
Could be. Given that the Night Two flavor included someone being smurfed rather than shot where we had two instances of 'shot' Night One, it could have been a vig + scum Night One and SK + vig/scum Night Two. The multiple blue scum flips would make it more likely that there's another full scum team in the default red color, but that doesn't preclude scum + scum N1 and scum + SK N2, with something interfering with the missing shots. And if ThAdmiral is an SK, he certainly has little to lose in claiming vig. More likely he's gambiting Mafia though, as I'd think in a closed set-up an SK would avoid the fake-vig claim.

His attitude just doesn't suggest someone who knows he'll be vindicated next day phase and so is trying to be useful in the meantime. He seems to think he won't get a shot off, which since town would be waiting for him to prove himself reads as though he thinks scum will be gunning for him. If it is the more likely multiball, I'd think scum would want him upping the overall kill count, since any existing scum faction would be a significant minority. So why wouldn't he expect to get a shot off?

Then looking back at his ISO, though, he expresses skepticism about other vig claims and says that he doesn't think a vig hit Syryana even though he thinks one is present.

I'd feel better unvoting if ThAdmiral wasn't defaulting to the assumption that he won't make it through the next day phase so why bother doing anything, but since you're right that he's not a likely SK,

UNVOTE: ThAdmiral

I'm up for following Slandaar's case on the PV slot. It's pretty suspect to me that in his four posts since his neighbor claimed vig he's not at all interested in addressing the claim.

VOTE: PeregrineV
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4009, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and no, you didn't answer that part of the argument you only reacted to it to make it look like you did. The only thing that resembles an answer would be the first post and even that one was

"you're scummy but I don't want to deal with you yet" kinda post. You don't just put your top scum-read on the back burner like that. just, no.
Okay, this is going to be revolutionary, so hold on to your seat. Mafia teams have
more
than one member. I'll give you a moment to process that idea.

So even if I think that you're scummy, I may put that aside for a moment if someone else is in the spotlight, because (*gasp*) they might also be scum. Insane, right? I might be trying to figure out the alignment of more than one person at a time.

Also, being that there are so many players in this game, I will react first to what's immediately happening instead of just random old stuff. So when Day 3 started and Bacde posted completely opposite reasoning for why he wanted Nachomamma8 lynched, I called him out on it. BECAUSE IT JUST HAPPENED. I really don't care that he was pivotal in lynching thezmon221 BECAUSE ALL SIGNS ARE POINTING TO A MULTIBALL SETUP. I'm typing stuff in caps BECAUSE ITS THE FOURTH TIME I'VE EXPLAINED IT TO YOU AND YOU'RE STILL POSTING DITZY BRAINDEAD CRAP LIKE:
Amethyst Kitty wrote:you left us and went after bacde because Thez flipped Blue scum?
--
Amethyst Kitty wrote:and I have read your post, and I have responded to you.
Link it. Is it that post where you call it "bad" four times? Because that's not a response.
In post 4011, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 3905, Kublai Khan wrote: Amazingly suspect timing. When Amethyst Kitty gets 7 out of 10 votes and is clearly scum, you suddenly decide to start a counter-wagon. You need to bring something more substantial to the table than "meh" and "Fuck it".
Explain to me in one sentence why ak is "clearly scum".
This reeks of an "I don't give a shit about your case" attitude.

--
@penguin_alien - I guessing that mastin2 listed Thor665 as "smurfed" instead of shot because it's "funny".

<<< This is correct. The Important Links post lists the correct flavor of "shot". >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3950, Seanald wrote:UNVOTE: ceph

VOTE: AK

yeah sorry I just can't stand cry babies.

I mean I get the feeling that what your doing now is very frustrated town flailing but, your just too annoying for me right now, if you can calm down and start doing things logically I'll probably take this vote off.
Can't believe that I forgot to address this yesterday, especially since I reacted to it so negatively. Anybody who knows me should understand why I hate this. I don't care for policy lynches, especially when there's so much more to talk about. It's a lazy way to push a lynch and avoid any responsibility later.
In post 3978, Amethyst Kitty wrote: What do you think of my point on town-Nero?
I'm unsure what you're saying. Is it that Nero is always anti-town, yet he always goes after the most anti-town player?
In post 3990, Amethyst Kitty wrote: @Everyone else:

I didn't realize that we only had two blue mafia flips. Now it can be multiball, but is it possible it's just scum team vs. Sk vs. Town rather then S v S v T?
I keep going back and forth on this. The blue scum team would suggest 2 teams, yet it is still unproven until another team flips. Currently I'm willing to lynch somebody that could be the last blue, provided the case is strong enough, in an effort to get rid of a NK, but until then, I'm just looking for scum in general.
In post 3994, Desperado wrote:CTD, Nacho, Bulb: forget about Nero for right now and let's get this Thad wagon going so that the people voting Nacho have to get off him and choose between AK and Thad.
I'm currently unsure how I feel about a ThAd lynch, and I disagree with the AK wagon, therefore I think that pursuing Nero is the best use of my vote.
In post 4006, Kublai Khan wrote: I'm stunned that someone can completely dodge a case; hell, not even appear to read it.
Hence my frustration with Ffullisade. What do you think about that case?
In post 4013, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 3973, Bulbazak wrote:I don't like how ThAdmiral is just threatening everybody who questions him. I'm having a harder time accepting the vig claim because of it, especially since I don't think a vig. would be acting like this. It almost seems like cocky scum. Even if he is town, do we really want to hand a kill to someone this unstable? I mean he's already threatened to kill 2 top town reads simply because they looked at him the wrong way!
I'm acting. Like someone. Who doesn't. Give a shit.
Whether you think that is scum or town is up to you.
I'm currently trying to decide whether it is worth it to keep you alive even if you are town. If you are town, you seem to be too unstable for a vig and would therefore do more harm to the town than good. However, that would mean that your lynch would be more of a PL, which I also tend to dislike. I'm currently trying to decide if lynching you would be better for the town, regardless of your alignment, and if there is a better option available.
In post 4013, ThAdmiral wrote: night 1 I'd only recently joined and didn't feel like I had a good bearing on the game.
night 2 I was tempted but decided to save my shots for when I had better leads. I figured my shots would become potentially more powerful the later the game goes, and I didn't have any strong scum reads anyway.
This, however, makes sense to me and seems to corroborate your claim.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4018, penguin_alien wrote:I'm up for following Slandaar's case on the PV slot. It's pretty suspect to me that in his four posts since his neighbor claimed vig he's not at all interested in addressing the claim.

VOTE: PeregrineV
You would like me to address ThAd's vig claim?
OK
In post 3419, PeregrineV wrote:I'm ThAd's neighbor. He's town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Aside from my snide post above, it does make me want to hear from each neighbor about their opinion of their neighbor. I think we have the pairings and I remember some talk, but would like current updated reads from each.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3997, Nachomamma8 wrote:I didn't. I'm not necessarily completely complying with it, but I didn't ignore it.
Based on 3746, you think Cephrir is town?
In post 3746, Nachomamma8 wrote:Yup. Your read changes in particular that game were opportunistic as hell, whereas here you end up waffling, you express being unsure a LOT more in thread, everything feels more natural here. But if PV wants to hear a "detailed analysis", then he's going to have to actually put some effort into the game.
Because I was looking for something a little more comprehensive, like
In post 3329, Nachomamma8 wrote:tl;dr When Arc is town, she OMGUSes hard because she's used to scum attacking her for so long. She will also pick out people who have been easy targets, people who she feels like she can defend, and she will defend them from a position of authority (since she knows certain people will read her as town and she can hammer the hell out of them if they attack her). She's lighter as town because it's what she excels at, hence the occasional teasing with the people she interacts with. Her stronger, more aggressive posts are the ones she makes from that position of authority; she doesn't have it as scum and that's her strongest meta point.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

<<< The pressure on
Rena
had built to a breaking point. So many felt that she was tied to the mafia that she nearly snapped.

"I may be a bit...odd...but I am no mafiate!"

Her cries fell on deaf ears, as pressure began to build. Over 40% of the others gathered insisted that she was mafia.

"She weirds me out!"

"She's done nothing to help!"

"She's creepy!"

"She's hiding
some
thing, and it clearly can't be good."

"Okay, okay!" She finally screamed out. Desperate to shake her attackers, she nervously looked around.

"I, uh...do...have something hidden, but..." She hesitated. Interest was built, and all eyes were on her. "BUT I SWEAR IT ISN'T SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

"Do tell."

More hesitance, as she feels backed into a corner. "I've got...an...interest in..."

"Killing people?"

"NO! I might dream of world domination from time to time, and I realize what'd be needed in order to accomplish that, but...I don't have that in me."

"Then spill it, 'cause quite frankly, we're not buying these vague hints."

"I, uh..." She produces photos of the townsfolk, along with a pair of binoculars.

"I HAVE A STALKING PROBLEM, OKAY?" Some are shocked, some laugh at the embarasment, and some just facepalm at the whole idea, but regardless, attention is soon lost from her after she clarifies, "But I swear, I've been trying to use it for good."

And what had looked like something resembling coherence in their group was quickly lost, the gathered citizens starting to accuse literally everyone else, with no clear replacement to their failed push.

In the mean time, Rena slips away quietly, ashamed at the reveal. However, a phone call stops her dead in her tracks, paralyzing her in fear, with only a whisper escaping.
"...Car...crash..."

Panicking, she barely looks back. "I have to go. I don't know if I'll return, but I hope this will only take a few hours. It's...it's serious. I'm sorry." And with that, she was gone... >>>

Rena's been gone for four days
. Though the message I sent was more of a worried "Are you okay?!?" than anything else, it
is
technically a prod.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

<<< With the
Rena
wagon dissipating (but still lingering on), the group struggles to find a new target. Though
Bacde
catches the eyes of a few and is soon deemed the secondary choice next to Rena, it does not last for long.

Om the Destroyer
, bitter at having missed the chance to push on Rena, fell into a depression, and eventually, his
Peter
personality fades from existence, leaving just
Skull
, the original personality known more commonly as
Human Destroyer
, left.

Though he's slow to come back, as he thinks things through and crunches some numbers, eventually, he returns to try and get back into the groove.

------------

Rena goes on many adventures in her few hours, conquering all the horrors of a stalled car, a delusional boxer who thinks himself a wizard, and an androgynous old mentor while she went by the name Haylen and shared many of the oddities with this individual. She traveled far and wide, stopping to pick up meds, resting to conquer a stress-induced headache (to avoid the fate of Mac), and to pay friends and family a visit.

After a trip to the hospital, she began to work her way back to her home, where she would look forward to the thrills of bullets whizzing and ropes swinging and accusations flying and surprises unveiling.

When back, she finds
ThAdmiral
in a bind (literally! as he has been tied up), and she sighs. "Ah, you gotta love this place."

------------

Rena is not the only one to have excused herself;
penguin_alien
had done so as well, though her errand takes far less time to accomplish.

All the while debates had raged, and ThAdmiral was just as close (arguably even closer) to the noose as Rena had been mere hours previously.

"You own a gun!" They shout.

"Yes, but not one which I've shot!" He adamantly claims.

PeregrineV
stands up to defend him, singing a serenade of love about how harmless ThAdmiral is, and this is more than enough to weaken the pressure on him. Because music is the way to escape from any problem. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”