NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6050 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:06 am

Post by ffullisade »

It has nothing to do with your ISoing. It has everything to do with your interactions with PA.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6051 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Ok? Explain.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6052 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:19 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6051, Bulbazak wrote:Ok? Explain.
You are legit red scum hunting. Not blue scum. Red.

Just like you were legit mafia hunting in the Donner party game on the penultimate day, though you were wrong. This time, you may be right. I just don't think you are town.

My priority today is red scum. If you were town, you would be straight up red scum hunting, not going after someone who is likely either red or town and calling them blue. You guys can cross-kill to your hearts content tonight.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6053 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 6052, ffullisade wrote: You are legit red scum hunting. Not blue scum. Red.
And? I've already found blue scum. The next logical step is to try to find red. It just turns out that it's more difficult.
In post 6052, ffullisade wrote: My priority today is red scum. If you were town, you would be straight up red scum hunting
I thought your problem with me was that I was "legit red scum hunting". But then you say that your priority today is finding red scum and that I should be red scum hunting if town, which is why you are finding me scummy. So why am I scum again?
In post 6052, ffullisade wrote: not going after someone who is likely either red or town and calling them blue.
I think PA is blue scum. Do you think that she's red or town, and if so, why?

Also, if you think I'm scum, what team am I on?

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6054 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:30 am

Post by mastin2 »

One-Hundred-Sixty-Sixth Votecount
:
(Fourth Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "Not copy-pasted from the last, but might as well be" votecount.
)

Amethyst Kitty - 2 (Nachomamma8, ffullisade)

Not Voting - 4 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Amethyst Kitty)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Seven's deadline is Monday, September 30th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-09-30 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Amethyst Kitty - 2 (Nachomamma8, ffullisade)

Not Voting - 4 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, penguin_alien, Amethyst Kitty)
Last votecount was page 242, post 6043.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D7
Nachomamma8: Amethyst Kitty
PeregrineV:
Bulbazak:
penguin_alien:
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty

Spoiler: Vote History D7
On Mon, Sep 9/09/13 @ 10:43p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 00:24a,
ffullisade
Unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6005.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 03:27p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6025.
On Mon, Sep 9/16/13 @ 02:24p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6042.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6055 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:35 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6053, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 6052, ffullisade wrote: You are legit red scum hunting. Not blue scum. Red.
And? I've already found blue scum. The next logical step is to try to find red. It just turns out that it's more difficult.
In post 6052, ffullisade wrote: My priority today is red scum. If you were town, you would be straight up red scum hunting
I thought your problem with me was that I was "legit red scum hunting". But then you say that your priority today is finding red scum and that I should be red scum hunting if town, which is why you are finding me scummy. So why am I scum again?
In post 6052, ffullisade wrote: not going after someone who is likely either red or town and calling them blue.
I think PA is blue scum. Do you think that she's red or town, and if so, why?

Also, if you think I'm scum, what team am I on?
I think you are blue scum. And I think your interactions today point to her being red scum with AK. But, I could be wrong, and could be mostly picking up on your assumptions in that interaction. In which case Nacho is the other red scum, which would suit my misgivings quite well, but I don't have any conviction at all that's the case.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6056 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Fery or Mollie remove your vote. I want to talk to you when I'm home from work which is at 945 est. we are town, but I want to explain when I'm home. Plz give me time to do it?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6057 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 6055, ffullisade wrote: I think you are blue scum. And I think your interactions today point to her being red scum with AK. But, I could be wrong, and could be mostly picking up on your assumptions in that interaction. In which case Nacho is the other red scum, which would suit my misgivings quite well, but I don't have any conviction at all that's the case.
Please explain this, because I honestly have no idea where you're coming from. Also, answer this:
In post 6053, Bulbazak wrote: I thought your problem with me was that I was "legit red scum hunting". But then you say that your priority today is finding red scum and that I should be red scum hunting if town, which is why you are finding me scummy. So why am I scum again?

Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6058 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 6040, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6038, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Has anyone seen Peregrine?
Semi-back today.

Who is the blue scum?

Who is the red scum?
Bulb and nacho are red

Mollie/ffer is blue

Revelations came today but isn't enough to get town out of this hole

Its pretty obvious that we don't stand a chance against scum

And its kinda cruel for them to give us a slimmer of false hope
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6059 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

I'm pretty convinced Bulbazak is scum. ffullisade, why do you think he's blue? And for that matter, do you think I'm red scum who hard-bussed Seanald?

Bulbazak has now said the vig shot on him must not have gone through because he was JK'd. He doesn't know why this would happen and thinks speculation on the dead guy's motives is pointless. And it would be, if a scum doc hadn't flipped.

Everyone else: think back to the end of day three. Does it make sense to anyone that a town JK would protect Bulbazak after Slandaar flipped town? Does it make sense that a town JK would expect Bulbazak to be doing a team's factional kill there and so want to block him? If people think I'm completely loony, I'll reset, but I don't think I am.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6060 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6058, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
Semi-back today.

Who is the blue scum?

Who is the red scum?
Bulb and nacho are red

Mollie/ffer is blue

That's all you've got in answer to mollie's post about your PR soft claim? It wasn't the first post she thought was a PR warn off. It's a much more explicit post.

If you're town, you've managed to come up with a slate of scum that I absolutely can't vote today and you've also managed to do absolutely nothing to give me any doubt that I'm wrong and that you could maybe be town.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6061 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6057, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 6055, ffullisade wrote: I think you are blue scum. And I think your interactions today point to her being red scum with AK. But, I could be wrong, and could be mostly picking up on your assumptions in that interaction. In which case Nacho is the other red scum, which would suit my misgivings quite well, but I don't have any conviction at all that's the case.
Please explain this, because I honestly have no idea where you're coming from. Also, answer this:
In post 6053, Bulbazak wrote: I thought your problem with me was that I was "legit red scum hunting". But then you say that your priority today is finding red scum and that I should be red scum hunting if town, which is why you are finding me scummy. So why am I scum again?
I'm not sure how much more clear I can make this. I think you are blue scum looking for your red antagonists, and you're
saying
that you are blue scum hunting.

This whole speculation about Khan's likelihood of targeting you the night he died strikes me as a conversation between two players who have information that I don't.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6062 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

ffullisade. Look at the flips. Look at the PRs that were in play. There's no hidden information going on here--I'm a VT. Bulbazak survived a vig shot that wasn't blocked when the only known town protective PR had no logical reason to target him that night.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6063 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

apparently I want to talk to Fery or Mollie once again gets ignored. Fuck fery was even around when I asked this to.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6064 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 4156, Amethyst Kitty wrote:What I don't understand is why we aren't looking for scum in these three claimed neighborhoods.

We have:

Seanald / Despo

CTD / Slandaar

Pv / ThAd

I don't think Mastin would have three town neighborhoods and I doubt scum would claim if they were neighbors together.

There's something wrong with this picture.

____

My point is Nacho that I can sometimes pull information from town AND scum lynches. In fact I know I can because I have done it multiple times when I was a vig and was accurate.
So I'm different when people say we can't pull information from possible town flips because it's wrong - people are able to pull information from them, but they need to know how it's done correctly.

____

@Despo:

I was eating lunch when I posted earlier and kept wanting to throw my phone across the wall because it kept sticking and I couldn't type anything right. I think my replacement screen is fucked up right now.

____

@Mollie:

In post 4276, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Fery can you point Mollie in my direction and ask her to ISO me. I want her to read something - she'll see it when she ISO's us.

AA:

explain why Cephrir and Bulba please?

I can maybe see both Despo/Seanald.
No, I was actually reaching out to you Mollie. I wasn't crumbing anything. I wanted your help on sorting ThAd out.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6065 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6063, Amethyst Kitty wrote:apparently I want to talk to Fery or Mollie once again gets ignored. Fuck fery was even around when I asked this to.
What are you talking about?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6066 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 6065, ffullisade wrote:
In post 6063, Amethyst Kitty wrote:apparently I want to talk to Fery or Mollie once again gets ignored. Fuck fery was even around when I asked this to.
What are you talking about?
Doesn't matter now. I asked if you and Mollie could be around when I got home so I could talk to you. Yet you were elsewhere and not here so I didn't bother since neither of you bothered. I explained what you thought was a crumb.. which was you guys mistaking me trying to ask for help and reaching out.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6067 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 6058, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
Semi-back today.

Who is the blue scum?

Who is the red scum?
Bulb and nacho are red

Mollie/ffer is blue

Explain these revelations to us then.

These attacks from PA are just getting ridiculous. Her attack is based on an action that cannot be substantiated either way, so she feels that she is able to get away with pushing it. I
know
that I had to be JK'd, because that's the most logical conclusion from my point of view, and I can even understand it, given the circumstances at the time. However, with the JK gone, I can't prove it, and PA is taking full advantage of that fact. She's pushing the JK as a protective role, when it is in fact a dual role that can also be used to block, which is what I believe KK's intention was. And given that it didn't effect ThAd directly, the JK would have arguably produced the same effect as a doc protect. This attack is nothing more than PA grasping at straws in Mylo in order to push a mislynch.

@Ffullisade: My question is that you said that I was blue scum because I was legitimately hunting for red scum, while at the same time stating that I should be hunting for red scum if I was town. What then is the difference? Obviously there is one if you are using the same action to say that I'm one over the other. How can you tell the difference between blue scum hunting for red over town hunting for red? Essentially, what is the basis for your case?

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6068 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by ffullisade »

mollie's been offline since before you posted that.

I've been around.

Unvote

She and I'll talk tomorrow.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6069 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:49 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 6067, Bulbazak wrote:This attack is nothing more than PA grasping at straws in Mylo in order to push a mislynch.
So you think I'm blue scum, yet you think I'm deliberately pushing a mislynch? Those two statements don't mesh.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6070 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6067, Bulbazak wrote:@Ffullisade: My question is that you said that I was blue scum because I was legitimately hunting for red scum, while at the same time stating that I should be hunting for red scum if I was town. What then is the difference? Obviously there is one if you are using the same action to say that I'm one over the other. How can you tell the difference between blue scum hunting for red over town hunting for red? Essentially, what is the basis for your case?
YOU ARE HUNTING RED SCUM WHILE CALLING YOUR TARGET BLUE
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6071 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:21 am

Post by ffullisade »

Mollie and I have talked this over again this morning and we are still of the opinion that AK is scum and that she should be today's lynch.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6072 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

Good to know if that happens it will be a town loss.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6073 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 6071, ffullisade wrote:Mollie and I have talked this over again this morning and we are still of the opinion that AK is scum and that she should be today's lynch.
Along with what I already said.

I am trying to reach out and work with you and you are refusing.

I'm acting different than DP which at the time I knew who was scum. Here I have not a clue who the scum are because I'm town.

The more I think about it at least either you or Nacho is scum because PereV, Peng & Bulba were in the thread around the same time and we weren't hammered. Which means either you and Nacho are scum together or scum are hunting the other team currently while trying to lynch them and ignoring us.

The more I think about the Syr NK which made no sense to me looks like a Nacho kill. I forgot about the Thor NK, but I'm not sure how often Thor and Nacho play together, but I'm sure Thor could easily spot scum-Nacho.

You keep saying I breadcrumbed in Day 1, but what you posted was in Day 3 or 4 I forget which. So either you are obviously bullshiting or you can't remember where I "potentially" crumbed Day 1. You chose not to engage with me in my current explanation, you flat out ignore it and disregard it.

Along with your straight out of the bat vote on us Day 7 I don't believe anymore that you have a town-wincon since it's not like Fery to vote so quick in possible LyLo.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6074 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:43 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6073, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 6071, ffullisade wrote:Mollie and I have talked this over again this morning and we are still of the opinion that AK is scum and that she should be today's lynch.
Along with what I already said.

I am trying to reach out and work with you and you are refusing.
I don't work with people I think are scum. Sometimes, I suspend disbelief and talk to someone as though I can see they are town, and I see what sort of echoes I get back. I've done that a few times in this game, and have never really gotten back a "lets get this shit sorted out" feel back. When I or Mollie back off, then you seem happy with that and move on.
I'm acting different than DP which at the time I knew who was scum. Here I have not a clue who the scum are because I'm town.
I'll need more than DP to have a clue what you're talking about.
The more I think about it at least either you or Nacho is scum because PereV, Peng & Bulba were in the thread around the same time and we weren't hammered. Which means either you and Nacho are scum together or scum are hunting the other team currently while trying to lynch them and ignoring us.
Or you are scum, which is my thought. If you are town you would have picked up another vote.
The more I think about the Syr NK which made no sense to me looks like a Nacho kill. I forgot about the Thor NK, but I'm not sure how often Thor and Nacho play together, but I'm sure Thor could easily spot scum-Nacho.
OK, but you're positing a Nacho/us team. Where do we fit in?
You keep saying I breadcrumbed in Day 1, but what you posted was in Day 3 or 4 I forget which. So either you are obviously bullshiting or you can't remember where I "potentially" crumbed Day 1. You chose not to engage with me in my current explanation, you flat out ignore it and disregard it.
I do remember the day 1 crumb. I'm not sure it's persuasive outside of its timeframe context. Mollie tells me that for a while it was a thing to hint at being a PR by posting an image when under fire. You did that in an image that was very obviously addressed to her - and to her FoSing you.
Along with your straight out of the bat vote on us Day 7 I don't believe anymore that you have a town-wincon since it's not like Fery to vote so quick in possible LyLo.
That was Mollie's vote, so your argument about me being hesitant to put a vote down is null. I don't use vote tags any more, and haven't for several months. I vote with bold tags. Sticking with that makes it easier to vote by phone, and also is a marker that the vote is mine, and not my partner's when I hydra.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”