mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1208, macmollie wrote:
In post 1201, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 791, macmollie wrote:mollie's do not touch don't even look at them funny if you do I will hurt you pile:

naut
tammy
syrlacious
kanye
thor
In post 967, macmollie wrote:thor's push on amrun is at a time when it needs to happen

VOTE: amrun
In post 1068, macmollie wrote:
In post 1062, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote thor
you have my sword.

VOTE: thor
miolly what happened
what are you asking me here kanye
im asking what happened that made you go from "im not lynching thor" and "thors push on amrun is real good" to "im quite happy to follow your unexplained vote onto thor, kanye"
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

lemme give u a raincheck on that elle
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

iom very concerned that all of my strong earlygame townreads have become a lot more passive lately. whats the deal guys ?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

oh yah btw i think the ooba wagon sux
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

which is fucked up since im townreading 6/7 of the people on it.
elleheathen
elleheathen
Goon
elleheathen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by elleheathen »

^
Not sure how to feel about the wagon yet but pretty much what I was thinking.

The misrep is going to fester even though the response that Ooba gave me on it made me feel all warm and fuzzy towny on him - so that part leaves me kind of null.

I don't really like the way that he scumhunts but I don't think that because it's different that it means scum. While I can see this as a good way for scum
to
scumhunt, I can also see a benefit to this style of scumhunting in the late game. It made me look into a few of his games to see if there was any indication of a like-process of scumhunting elsewhere - and there is.

The problem is that in other games, there's also a very evident feel of paranoia and questions that accompany this process as town that I'm not getting a sense of here.

@ooba - What's up? Am I wrong at feeling like something is missing from you or is there a reason why I'm not getting that speculative vibe from you?

Tell me I'm wrong - because bondfelixface and pretty reads list make me happy. :(
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1269, Thor665 wrote:@Mollie - a "meltdown" isn't a scum tell when I am trying to explain reality to someone too dense to notice it who is also saying that "neutral" is not a read...somehow... I wonder if Syr will get you to notice reality? I wonder if I will be called on misrepping you. Oh gads, seriously, whut?
I agree, there is town flailing and then there is scum flailing.

I just want to get something straight tho, you are going to insist that I can't read you and then....get upset when I can't read you?

what you said was that you were neutral on ooba's wagon when I asked you about ooba the player

ooba /= ooba's wagon

also going to address agar's misrepping: when I reread that post the second time I actually did say to myself, "okay that is not exactly a misrep" mostly cos the argument is tied up in semantics in the difference between someone saying "unsure" and someone else saying/interpreting that as "zero opinion". the 2 are very different but since agar doesn't know me and know that "unsure" usually means I have strong but conflicting opinions I allowed it to rest for the subjective argument that it is.

@ kanye

sometimes I struggle in games. this is 1 of those games.

you missed this post between the 3 posts you linked:
In post 895, macmollie wrote:
In post 894, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 812, Nautilius wrote:
Spoiler: macmollie
quadz vote = mac
amrun vote = mac?
#470 = mac
#568 = mac

I miss him :(
I wanna chat with him. Can you bring him out to play too?

Does guapo's rule have anything to do with why you voted quadz?

When did you get a good townread on Thor and why do you have a good townread on me? I figured I would look too town by now :(

Also, does this feel like a multiball game? I don't want it to be.
the votes were mine. I would have to look at those posts to see if they were mac's and tbh even then I can't always tell cos sometimes I forget what I post and he can sound just like me.

mac told me at the start that he has been having internet issues so his participation would be sporadic. I considered using 1 of the other hydras, antihero would have been fun. but I love this hydra and I like him with this group of players, it seems to be a good fit.

re: quadz - that (sort of) and the post was a wrong note. and yeah it does feel kind of like multiball in that the dispersion of the town herd seems like it is coming from a couple of different directions so either 2 (mebbe even 3) teams or very very good scum. or it is a game with a shitload of indies altho I have not really seen that on this site. personally I think every1 has a seekrit wc to drive mollie insane the noise to signal ratio is off the charts and I am sticking with that until proven otherwise.

I had moved thor to town when I considered that claiming miller was cheap play as scum but thor has kindly disabused me of that notion so he is back to feeling all sorts of wrong
. I am not in love with kanye's #800 to #802 but his entrance looked really strong to me.

I have you as town but as you know I can get weird on you in a heartbeat. it depends on how well you can continue to dance and as you know even if you are scum I will still work with you and mebbe sheep your reads until I sort shit out. :mrgreen:

but for right now, you just feel town to me.

@ every1 else

it is almost like some of you are acting like you don't know me and it is confusing.

ftr, I guess i really don't give reasons for my reads, the majority of them are based on timing and rhythm play which is a foreign concept to a lot of people and hard to explain in a wy that makes sense. I have a hard time tuning out town noise when it is super noisy and it is pretty noisy this game. I will vote my town reads to see who follows on to them, sheep my scum reads to what they will do, vote somebody for the hell of it or push on a town read to firm it up or call a jihad and push a scumread into the ground. there are reasons why I don't always give reasons for my votes, it is cos I am trying to fluidly glide in this game we call mafia while still learning the swordplay on this site. but there is almost always a reason for what I do, even if I am not always comfortable being transparent about it. I am orientating myself in the game and it may not look the like the same way you do it but it is what I do.

@ thor

okay fine I can't meta you blah blah blah are you freaking happy now. I will just make up reasons from now and get creative with them that way they will make sense to you.

@ zden

you asked me something I think and now I forgot what it was. :oops: I will look for it.
whoops
the amrun vote was me looking around and seeing who was keeping quiet wrt all the action in the thread that was going on at the time. amrun was 1 of them. it seemed like a good vote regardless of what I thought of thor because of the timing of it. I can sheep thor's vote and still think he is scum cos a) he might be bussing or b) it might be multiball.

the above post came in between #791 and #967 so you apparently missed a progression there.

having said all of that I am unsure on thor. I give it 2 seconds before some dummy tries to paint this as some sort of scumtell.

I
wantwantwantwant
thor to be town so I can be done with it and leave him alone. this might be like the tater game tho, where I will think thor is town and then he comes in and messes it up and I am left feeling paranoid and panicky the rest of the game.
Alfred Borden
Alfred Borden
Goon
Alfred Borden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by Alfred Borden »

It's 4am so I'm just going to go through a few people.

Agar is probably town. Scumhunting energy pattern. Andrius' replace out post was a townping too.
Also since Empire wrote most of our posts I probably haven't corrupted the TET daymasonizing system :P

Amrun might actually be scum. Will revisit when sentient.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

mollie my problem with that post is that it comes before 967, where you praise thors amrun vote and spend another few posts acting buddy buddy w. him. what gives?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

okay i actually read the rest of your post.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1282, Alfred Borden wrote:It's 4am so I'm just going to go through a few people.

Agar is probably town. Scumhunting energy pattern. Andrius' replace out post was a townping too.
Also since Empire wrote most of our posts I probably haven't corrupted the TET daymasonizing system :P

Amrun might actually be scum. Will revisit when sentient.
agree re agar
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

btw whos the first joker to have said multiball in this game. ne1 remember?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

That would be me.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

tbird how come it feels like you havent rly done nething this game? like youve been incredibly passive and not rly been trying to make anything happen ?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by Tierce »

Because I don't need to. There's a wagon on the scumread I'd rather see lynched and others be pushing it. I'm
spiting Nacho
coasting like BADASS WOMENS ON A BOAT
taking a well-deserved rest. I'm voicing opinions/questions when I think they need to be voiced. Thread is large enough without me making :effort: walls.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Post by Tierce »

Hmm. Actually, BADASS WOMENS ON A BOAT would probably be sailing the wind and be all VICTARION IS A WUSS and stuff. Hugging the coast is for chickens like Theon.

Points for "Tbird", in any case.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

huh. you only voted ooba 4 pages ago tho
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

and the wagon was not moving very quickly at all and was split between lots of even wagons without anyone pushing him too strongly. its just sort of been percolating for awhile. doesnt really seem like a chill out and coast to a scumlynch kind of wagon 2me
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by Tierce »

He wasn't my favored scumread until I voted him. Do try to keep up (or, alternatively, read my posts and see how I've been poking more at Townread stuff than scumread stuff).

The wine of the Arbor is sweet and winter isn't coming yet. Plenty of time for summer children to frolic.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

how come you mention his wagon as a reason youre not really doin anything initially then if my question was more broad than as of 4 pages ago ? i dont see the relevance @ that point.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1274, elleheathen wrote:
@macmollie
- Could I get a summary on your read of Thor, if you plzplz?
@kanye
- Same as above.
o yah i said id answer this. i was feeling pretty null about him but then i remembered how insufferable and detrimental towns he is and a 2nd reason to policy lynch him is good enough for me. i dont actually expect this wagon to go through though which is unfortunate.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1294, kanyeknowsbest wrote:how come you mention his wagon as a reason youre not really doin anything initially then if my question was more broad than as of 4 pages ago ? i dont see the relevance @ that point.
I've already told you. I don't need to. If I had more solid scumreads I would be pushing them. If I was figuring out a way of rooting out more solid scumreads I would be doing it. I need to sort through Syryana's posts and work from there (tomorrow, she says), but I'm not going to run myself ragged unnecessarily when I'd rather approach the game through Townreads anyway.
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Post by StupendousMan »

Sheepin.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ooba
kanyeknowsbest