Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1121, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1112, Tammy wrote:Cephrir - in your reads list, you have me listed as null with the reasoning being that I'm not scum hunting. If I'm not scum hunting, why do you have me as a null read and not a scum read?

-cant quote cuz on phone at work but this just struck me and I didn't want to forget to ask.
You're not doing anything scummy either, you just aren't doing anything at all. That said, it's beginning to annoy me that you don't sound like Cait Sith.
Ouch. I'm not doing nothing though. It's day one of a large with several loud Wally people, which takes me a little longer and more than one reading to parse through. I'm pretty adaptive and tend to be more observant in these types of situations. I'm not going to add my loud voice for no purpose whatsoever when there are enough button pushers around unless something strikes me. Ill get there, it just might not be today. Besides, I pretty much spent all my mafia energy trying to get you not to lynch me in lylo the past couple days. That's draining, and I need to reset. Besides, as I recall cait sith was annoying the fuck out of you lately, are you sure you're annoyed I don't sound like myself from that game ;)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1147, macmollie wrote:ooba unsure, sd town, kanye town, benmage unsure, zden unsure

do you want an expansion of reasons why
I mean...

You don't have reads on a player who's one of the four seemingly serious wagons and one of the most outspoken players in the game, and it's been going for a bit under a week (not sure how long the outage was for as it didn't actually impact me at all). How is that even possible? There's 47 pages of content (or a lack thereof, in some cases). This isn't exactly difficult to form some opinions.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1150, Tammy wrote:
In post 1121, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1112, Tammy wrote:Cephrir - in your reads list, you have me listed as null with the reasoning being that I'm not scum hunting. If I'm not scum hunting, why do you have me as a null read and not a scum read?

-cant quote cuz on phone at work but this just struck me and I didn't want to forget to ask.
You're not doing anything scummy either, you just aren't doing anything at all. That said, it's beginning to annoy me that you don't sound like Cait Sith.
Ouch. I'm not doing nothing though. It's day one of a large with several loud Wally people, which takes me a little longer and more than one reading to parse through. I'm pretty adaptive and tend to be more observant in these types of situations. I'm not going to add my loud voice for no purpose whatsoever when there are enough button pushers around unless something strikes me. Ill get there, it just might not be today. Besides, I pretty much spent all my mafia energy trying to get you not to lynch me in lylo the past couple days. That's draining, and I need to reset. Besides, as I recall cait sith was annoying the fuck out of you lately, are you sure you're annoyed I don't sound like myself from that game ;)
I want Day 2-3 Cait Sith not LyLo Cait Sith :P

But yeah, you can have time.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 812, Nautilius wrote: quadz vote = mac
DENIED

amrun vote = mac?
DENIED

#470 = mac
DENIED

#568 = mac
DENIED

I miss him :(
I wanna chat with him. Can you bring him out to play too?
DENIED
0/4 correct :( you cut me deep nacho
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1042, quadz08 wrote:I still don't like Zdenek.
Quadz testing the waters.

Kanye can die for refusing to answer my question about his take on Benmage.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Borden, tell me about your read on me?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Zdenek, there is a significant lack of voting-kanye in that post where you say he can die
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1126, macmollie wrote:he was scum you dummy
we were freaking
scummates

reading comprehension is a
thing
yanno as in you have to actually read it
tammy, naut, no. this freaking cannot be town syrlacious.
In post 1123, quadz08 wrote:tbf, "not differentiating" between scum and null reads is stupid at the very best.
that said, this post came from town
stupid does not equal scummy.
someone was once kind to me in a game when I really needed it. he isn't going to learn how to get better if people don't give him a chance or teach him how to play better.
w/e you guys do what you want I guess I am stupid for wanting to lynch scum. mebbe I missed the memo that we were supposed to follow a different agenda
I think I know what it is about your posts that bugs me in general, spacing everything out to make the posts look bigger was something I did as scum, it doesn't make the post easier to read you know. <_< This is really confusing though, what are you talking about and what does it have to do with syr being scum? I don't mean him confusing your scumbuddy for being town, I mean the random line about 'someone was kind to me once' followed by you already giving up on lynching scum (even though your thor wagon is proceeding semi-decently?) I mean would you be convinced by your own posts to vote syr?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

That's just her posting style
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1151, AGar wrote:
In post 1147, macmollie wrote:ooba unsure, sd town, kanye town, benmage unsure, zden unsure

I mean...

You don't have reads on a player who's one of the four seemingly serious wagons and one of the most outspoken players in the game, and it's been going for a bit under a week (not sure how long the outage was for as it didn't actually impact me at all). How is that even possible? There's 47 pages of content (or a lack thereof, in some cases). This isn't exactly difficult to form some opinions.
I assume you are talking about ooba person who your vote is on?

no I do not

I don't have any completed games with him so he is not a voice inside my head. I did not like his list of reads but that is mostly cos we were not on it. but do you know what is weird with your angle here? on 1 hand you are bitching at me cos I don't have a read on a player and then you go and say "there are 47 pages of content!" as if the 2 correlated when they are mutually exclusive. it is almost like you are trying to subtly and insidiously imply that we do not have reads period. but
surely
you wouldn't do that...would you? cos that is what scum would do. cos I am pretty sure that ooba guy has not posted in all 47 pages which is the only thing that would link the 2 statements together.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

safetydance
when you get in here can you please explain to me what you believed you were achieving with your reads post?

(Everyone else please leave this alone, I'm only interested in his answer)
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1157, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1126, macmollie wrote:he was scum you dummy
we were freaking
scummates

reading comprehension is a
thing
yanno as in you have to actually read it
tammy, naut, no. this freaking cannot be town syrlacious.
In post 1123, quadz08 wrote:tbf, "not differentiating" between scum and null reads is stupid at the very best.
that said, this post came from town
stupid does not equal scummy.
someone was once kind to me in a game when I really needed it. he isn't going to learn how to get better if people don't give him a chance or teach him how to play better.
w/e you guys do what you want I guess I am stupid for wanting to lynch scum. mebbe I missed the memo that we were supposed to follow a different agenda
I think I know what it is about your posts that bugs me in general, spacing everything out to make the posts look bigger was something I did as scum, it doesn't make the post easier to read you know. <_< This is really confusing though, what are you talking about and what does it have to do with syr being scum? I don't mean him confusing your scumbuddy for being town, I mean the random line about 'someone was kind to me once' followed by you already giving up on lynching scum (even though your thor wagon is proceeding semi-decently?) I mean would you be convinced by your own posts to vote syr?
holy cow

you honestly think that I would purposefully space things out to make my posts look....bigger? and that this is an effective scum tactic with this player base and with some1 like nacho whom I have played like 40 games with?

I would do this and...nobody would notice? :eek:

I have no words.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1159, macmollie wrote:
In post 1151, AGar wrote:

I mean...

I assume you are talking about ooba person who your vote is on?

no I do not

I don't have any completed games with him so he is not a voice inside my head. I did not like his list of reads but that is mostly cos we were not on it. but do you know what is weird with your angle here? on 1 hand you are bitching at me cos I don't have a read on a player and then you go and say "there are 47 pages of content!" as if the 2 correlated when they are mutually exclusive. it is almost like you are trying to subtly and insidiously imply that we do not have reads period. but
surely
you wouldn't do that...would you? cos that is what scum would do. cos I am pretty sure that ooba guy has not posted in all 47 pages which is the only thing that would link the 2 statements together.
I would expect any player who's invested in this game and interested in seeing correct lynches go through to take the time to actually form an opinion on viable wagons and vocal players. You're going to naturally come to your own reads, but I rolled off 4 players that I would expect most players to have some sort of opinion on either way (and 1 whom I personally wanted to see how some people stand on), and you had opinions on two of them. The fact that some significant action has gone down around them and you have zero opinion on them screams scum to me.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1162, AGar wrote:I would expect any player who's invested in this game and interested in seeing correct lynches go through to take the time to actually form an opinion on viable wagons and vocal players. You're going to naturally come to your own reads, but I rolled off 4 players that I would expect most players to have some sort of opinion on either way (and 1 whom I personally wanted to see how some people stand on), and you had opinions on two of them. The fact that some significant action has gone down around them and you have zero opinion on them screams scum to me.
:/

I have opinions on viable wagons and I have opinions on vocal players?

is there a viable wagon on benmage? I missed that

there are more than the 4 players you listed who have been vocal and who have had bws on them. how are you missing this?

also "unsure" is not a "zero opinion" it usually means I am conflicted about them.

also is this the second or third time you have misrepped my play here I cannot remember
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Messiah Complex »

In post 1022, Zdenek wrote:This is the sort of reasoning that I can get behind, but where did he put down your case?
This seems like something you could have confirmed/denied on your own.
In post 1022, Zdenek wrote:What makes you think that I had a problem with people who didn't join Kanye in "getting the game started."

Hint: I didn't.
Nothing? Pretty sure I didn't say you had a problem with those people, but that you were pushing Goat because he focused on Cephrir over other people who did the same thing when you were one of those people. It was a really roundabout way to say "I don't think not helping kanye get the game out of RVS is scummy." It's even worse because you're wrong.
In post 1022, Zdenek wrote:Peacebringer folding under such little pressure is a problem.
Why?
In post 1021, Zdenek wrote:
In post 897, Zdenek wrote:Kanye,
In post 881, Zdenek wrote:
You should explain this.
I swear to God Kanye. This shouldn't be so difficult.
In post 1154, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1042, quadz08 wrote:I still don't like Zdenek.
Quadz testing the waters.

Kanye can die for refusing to answer my question about his take on Benmage.
^Literally Zdenek testing the waters on Kanye immediately after calling quadz out for testing the waters on him.
In post 1087, Garruk Relentless wrote:Well, it's just as unsubstantial as the other vote. Here you go, SyrGod.

VOTE: SafetyDance.

This game is still annoying me, I am collecting quite a few town reads from people, but I am having trouble finding scumreads. And all the wordswordswords are boring. I feel like it's 2008 all over again in this game.
Possibly the worst vote of the game thus far.

@ Syry: Your SD case isn't very good. "There's no indication of thought process or alignment hunting in his ISO" is a pretty hollow accusation at this stage, wouldn't you say?

@ Goat: I didn't like either of your votes on Stup or SafetyDance. Pretty sure I said as much as it was happening. Why didn't that didn't factor into your "WHY US?" routine?

@ mollie: I probably would have voted goat people with you, but won't be joining you on Thor. FF should be putting up a garruk case at some point tonight as well and after that SD vote they put up we might move there. Also Syry is town, just wrong.

- Des
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Alcohol

Day 1, Vc 34

PrideandJoy (1) -
Amrun
ooba (4) -
Alfred Borden, quadz08, PrideandJoy, AGar
StupendousMan (3)-
Tammy, Nautilius, Cephrir
Thor665 (4) -
Benmage, elleheathen, kanyeknowsbest, macmollie
Cephrir (1) -
Shadoweh
Goat on a Raft (1) -
Zdenek
Zdenek (2) -
StupendousMan, Messiah Complex
Garruk Relentless (1) -
SafetyDance
SafetyDance (4) -
Tierce, Syryana, Goat on a Raft, Garruk Relentless
Amrun (1) -
Thor665
Shadoweh (1) -
ooba

Not voting (1)
- displaced

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to lynch
  • Deadline Date: 1st of October at 17:05 EDT
  • Deadline Countdown: (expired on 2013-10-01 17:05:01)
  • Thor and Benmage are V/la

Mistakes are not my fault, but the fault of society and alcohol.

Prodding SafetyDance
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Cephrir »

That Garruk case sure is taking a while. Trying to figure out how to bus them properly? :P
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Alfred Borden
Alfred Borden
Goon
Alfred Borden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Alfred Borden »

Empire head here, just got back from the ceremonies and stuff. This is mostly just to avoid the prod. Will post tomorrow.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1161, macmollie wrote: holy cow
you honestly think that I would purposefully space things out to make my posts look....bigger? and that this is an effective scum tactic with this player base and with some1 like nacho whom I have played like 40 games with?
I would do this and...nobody would notice? :eek:
I have no words.
Have you ever considered not doing it? Look at how much nice and smaller it is when you're not pressing enter all the time! And you didn't answer my questions, or were you just drunk and can't remember what you were talking about?

Bleh no one else cares about Cephir anymore. It's not that I'm not suspicious still, but I lack evidence bullets.
##Vote: ooba
<--- This vote good until ooba actually replacing out voids legal tender.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 1159, macmollie wrote:I did not like his list of reads but that is mostly cos we were not on it.
Since you feel this way, I've added you to the list.

Spoiler: Reads
In post 1098, ooba wrote:I couldn't re-read the entire thread during the weekend as I had hoped; I have managed to read the pages in between.

@Tammy, Syryana - Congrats!
@Empire - Congrats too!

Town

Nacho, Syryana {I like what they're doing, reads\thinking is relatable, town posting}
elle {I was sort of losing my faith in elle town and in fact noted "Needs to post more reads" but that Thor vote was very-town}

Not as strong Town

Goat {Goat's suspicious of Shadow; Bottom of Page 38 was nice. Would have been "town" for sure if he had voted Shadow instead of Stupdendous,SafetyDance}
Andrius\Agar {"He knew he wouldn't be able to spend much time in this game - yet opened with that"- Nacho}
Tammy {Probably my weakest "town" slot since I haven't gotten a read yet - but sheeping Syryana}

Neutral+

Thor {Had the vibe of "something being off" from Thor's entrance; I went back and skimmed through his posts in Test of Faith Mafia - didn't look the same - not someone I'd want to lynch today though}
Kanye {That was a good return to the game; liked all his posts in the previous pages}
Amrun {I always have a 'scummy' feeling when reading Amrun though; need to skim through posts in previous games we played together; but interactions, wagons make me think she's town}
Zednek {Vibe}
Cephrir {Vibe + Said somethings in post that I was thinking}
SafetyDance's {Initial reads made no sense whatsoever to me. 870, 874 however resonate to me; As someone who has been accused of a 'random read' playstyle before on D1 - I can see me-town replying with those posts.}

No Read Yet

macmollie

Neutral-

Tierce
MessiahComplex
Alfred's {I didnt like the list in 935}
Garruk {Earlier vibe + Sheeping Syr isn't bad, but two sole posts stating just that rubbed me off as scummy}

Not as strong scum

Quadz {Earlier vibe + Don't like any of the no.2 suspects - Amrun, Goat or Zed}

Scum

Shadoweh {Not sure if Pygmalion but every post of his has been pinging my scumdar}

Unvote. Vote: Shadoweh

Pedit: "##Vote: ooba <--- This vote good until ooba actually replacing out voids legal tender." -> Umm what?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1168, Shadoweh wrote:Have you ever considered not doing it? Look at how much nice and smaller it is when you're not pressing enter all the time![/quote

have u ever considered stahp poasting? <----do you see how this works or do I have to spell it out.
And you didn't answer my questions, or were you just drunk and can't remember what you were talking about?

your questions were already answered in the previous posts where I said that syrlacious's push on sd for the reasons he gave was bad and provided a link. if you would stop talking in your scum qt for 5 seconds you would have absorbed this.
Bleh no one else cares about Cephir anymore. It's not that I'm not suspicious still, but I lack evidence bullets.
VOTE: shadowthing
whew!
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 1168, Shadoweh wrote:Have you ever considered not doing it? Look at how much nice and smaller it is when you're not pressing enter all the time!
have u ever considered stahp poasting? <----do you see how this works or do I have to spell it out.
And you didn't answer my questions, or were you just drunk and can't remember what you were talking about?

your questions were already answered in the previous posts where I said that syrlacious's push on sd for the reasons he gave was bad and provided a link. if you would stop talking in your scum qt for 5 seconds you would have absorbed this.
VOTE: shadowthing
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

ooba - Why am I a "neutral" read?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 1172, Tierce wrote:ooba - Why am I a "neutral" read?
You're not - You're a "Neutral-" meaning "leaning scum".
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by macmollie »

@ desp

yeah I am there with syrlacious. again. his possible rethink on his cephrir read screams town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”