Micro 205: Everybody's Being Watched Round 2 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Shiny Hydreigon »

so since the "omg they're antitown let's get rid of them" approach didnt work, you're going for the buddying approach now?
nope.
you're scum.
also youre not even voting egg, what are you talking about?

R~
Hydreigon, the Brutal Pokemon.
They are scary.
They consume and destroy everything.
If you so much as move, you are a foe.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

I know I am not voting him, I want to generate support for his lynch.

And lol at you thinking I am buddying, trying to stear you to the right direction.

You don't have to listen.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:29 pm

why is egg scum?
what is your read on beli and baezu?

R~
They are scary.
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:24 pm

In post 499, FuDuzn wrote:I think I must have pissed off one of the heads on another game.

Hydra, vote egg with me and lets be friends.
Why are you doing this?

you know me well enough that I won't be swayed by this kinda stuff, especially when it comes to people I'm preeetttty sure is scum and my partners are less likely to swayed by this kind of buddying.

You also think that we are scum, so why are you asking us to be your friend this game?

(and, considering I slipped this game, you should know who I am)

~L
They are scary.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Egg »

Mala, what did Belscum seem like before?

I still don't see Fuduscum by the way
Dart8000
Dart8000
Goon
Dart8000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Dart8000 »

Egg looks town...or does he? Saying there's a scum on D1 mislynch....maybe it's him??

He seems lackadaisical/not worried about finding scum. His reads are semi-consistant, but lack conviction (and yeah, okay, now I'm just grasping at straws...but I am serious)

Why no Fudz, Egg? Explain to me again? And re: Hydra you've been back and forth (as have we all) but what's your current opinion?
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 504, Egg wrote:Mala, what did Belscum seem like before?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 503, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 499, FuDuzn wrote:I think I must have pissed off one of the heads on another game.

Why are you doing this?

you know me well enough that I won't be swayed by this kinda stuff, especially when it comes to people I'm preeetttty sure is scum and my partners are less likely to swayed by this kind of buddying.

You also think that we are scum, so why are you asking us to be your friend this game?

~L
You know what? I'll bite. I'll vote fud with you. You seem to be really convinced that he's scum this game so I'll take your experience with him as good enough for me. Hey guys, let's vote fud today and if he flips town we can get SH tomorrow.

Does that work in terms of LYLO/MYLO? I'm really bad at calculating those things so please point out to me if a mislynch today will result in LYLO/MYLO tomorrow. Otherwise, I see no problems with it.

VOTE: Fuduzn
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:56 am

In post 507, Baezu wrote:Hey guys, let's vote fud today and if he flips town we can get SH tomorrow.
i really want to think that this is just part of baezu's ridiculously anti-town playstyle, otherwise id be calling this comment obvscum.

R~
They are scary.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:41 am

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 508, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 507, Baezu wrote:Hey guys, let's vote fud today and if he flips town we can get SH tomorrow.
i really want to think that this is just part of baezu's ridiculously anti-town playstyle, otherwise id be calling this comment obvscum.

R~
Agreed, especially I really wouldn't call hydra at the top of my scum list, despite what has transpired.

Are you really trying to line up mislynches bae?
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 498, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:
In post 496, Dart8000 wrote:For me scum's Fudz
In post 497, Malakittens wrote: Fudz is meh.
vote him goddamnit

R~
No and trying to use force won't happen either.

Sell me on it. Go on, I'm waiting.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

He might disagree with this, but really lurky and less scum-hunty. I had to do a fake dayvig reaction test and he failed horribly at it. :P
In post 506, Belisarius wrote:
Quite opposite of that actually :P
In post 507, Baezu wrote:
In post 503, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:

Why are you doing this?

~L
You know what? I'll bite. I'll vote fud with you. You seem to be really convinced that he's scum this game so I'll take your experience with him as good enough for me. Hey guys, let's vote fud today and if he flips town we can get SH tomorrow.

Does that work in terms of LYLO/MYLO? I'm really bad at calculating those things so please point out to me if a mislynch today will result in LYLO/MYLO tomorrow. Otherwise, I see no problems with it.

VOTE: Fuduzn
This post is bad. You should feel bad.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 509, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 508, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:

R~
Agreed, especially I really wouldn't call hydra at the top of my scum list, despite what has transpired.

Are you really trying to line up mislynches bae?
no I'm just that confused about this game!!!!

Will dart or someone else that's town please help me?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Ok so I am ready to call bullshit sandwiches on everything Bae has been saying this game.
Dart8000
Dart8000
Goon
Dart8000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Dart8000 »

I don't know, Baezu. I feel like my town game has not been strong, in the sense that I haven't been eliciting great reactions from people/feeling any strong hunches about people. But at least I'm trying my best (however poor that may be) to help town win.

You, however your "not strong" town game has been staunchly anti-town. You claimed early, quicklynched Telo...

It's already scummy that you survived the night after claiming, and your "hint" in the morning that we had the Doctor to thank for the no-kill was far from subtle. What are you playing at? What's your goal? You say that this is your town game, but I looked very briefly at some of your other games and in your other games you seem much more aggressive/interested in others and seem more engaged/less plead-y.

That said I'm not ready to lynch you. Or Fudz, however scummy he may be.

I am concerned about Shiny, however. From the start they've been a distraction, and they don't seem to care. The fact that they can blame others for pestering them has worked, so far, as an excuse...

But looking back, when Telo was quicklynched: rather than let Telo answer my question about reads or even just say some final words, Shiny continues to engage her in anti-town banter. He's soooo sure she's scum that he's taunting her even as we tighten the noose.

That's scum-certainty, right there. Gloating, tunneling. And now with Fudz. It reeks of scum realizing they can get away with, basically, whatever they like. Two nights more to a win, after all.

We can lynch you tomorrow, Baezu. Or Egg or Mala or Fudz or whoever we decide is scum. Hopefully we decide correctly.

But today the scummiest of them all, despite a very good attempt at putting on a hunter's appearance...is Shiny Hydreigon, the three-headed hydra.

VOTE: Shiny Hydreigon

I just don't see how it could be anyone else. :neutral:
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 514, Dart8000 wrote:I don't know, Baezu. I feel like my town game has not been strong, in the sense that I haven't been eliciting great reactions from people/feeling any strong hunches about people. But at least I'm trying my best (however poor that may be) to help town win.

You, however your "not strong" town game has been staunchly anti-town. You claimed early, quicklynched Telo...

It's already scummy that you survived the night after claiming,
and your "hint" in the morning that we had the Doctor to thank for the no-kill was far from subtle. What are you playing at? What's your goal? You say that this is your town game, but I looked very briefly at some of your other games and in your other games you seem much more aggressive/interested in others and seem more engaged/less plead-y.

That said I'm not ready to lynch you. Or Fudz, however scummy he may be.

I am concerned about Shiny, however. From the start they've been a distraction, and they don't seem to care. The fact that they can blame others for pestering them has worked, so far, as an excuse...

But looking back, when Telo was quicklynched: rather than let Telo answer my question about reads or even just say some final words, Shiny continues to engage her in anti-town banter. He's soooo sure she's scum that he's taunting her even as we tighten the noose.

That's scum-certainty, right there. Gloating, tunneling. And now with Fudz. It reeks of scum realizing they can get away with, basically, whatever they like. Two nights more to a win, after all.

We can lynch you tomorrow, Baezu. Or Egg or Mala or Fudz or whoever we decide is scum. Hopefully we decide correctly.

But today the scummiest of them all, despite a very good attempt at putting on a hunter's appearance...is Shiny Hydreigon, the three-headed hydra.

VOTE: Shiny Hydreigon

I just don't see how it could be anyone else. :neutral:
I agree with you. I should not have survived the nightkill. I think the only reason they kept me alive is because I had such a poor d1 performance that scum was probably sure town would lynch me today. The only person who has a vote on me today is johhog but others have been fomenting my demise as well. I would look for scum in all of the people who have been pushing on me. I guarantee that mafia won't let me live much longer. In fact, they don't want you to know my flip bc that would give town a lot of info - better to keep me alive and continue the WIFOM.

Anyway, since I trust dart, I will sheep him and keep my vote there for the rest of the day. Sorry I'm not a better town player - every game I play I learn more and more and maybe one day I will be able to avoid getting lynched in all my town games.

VOTE: ShinyHydreigon
Show

Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:11 pm

[omgus]http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Yeah, I'm not buying the Kool-Aid Baezu.

Tell me, why are you playing the nub omg watdoido yet there, as town, you seem perfectly confident?

Why are you sheeping anyone with a heartbeat?

Why are you buddying Dart?

Why are you giving excuses why you lived?

Hey Dart, you realize you have reasonings for Bae scum and instead vote us, right?

Going to talk to the other two first though before I vote.

~M~[/omgus]
They are scary.
Dart8000
Dart8000
Goon
Dart8000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Dart8000 »

Shiny, I do realize I'm voting you over Baezu and I don't like it but I want to give her one more round, at least. I think that's best.

You realize I have reasons for voting you, though, too? Unlike Baezu I can't read your meta - which, whatever, that's fine - and I've seen you hunt and it's with a certainty that's unnerving. Maybe you're town going after weak town: 1st Telo, then Fudz. I think it's more likely you're scum spinning confusion and picking the weak players off one by one.

Well?
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Shiny Hydreigon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:54 pm

In post 514, Dart8000 wrote:I am concerned about Shiny, however. From the start they've been a distraction, and they don't seem to care. The fact that they can blame others for pestering them has worked, so far, as an excuse...

You should see my main account.

Weren't you voting her? Why vote her if you didn't think the same thing?

Because we totally can get away with anything we want, especially when people call us scummy because they're butthurt we won't reveal our heads. Gloating is fun, you should try it sometime. Tunneling is a scumtell, which means sheeping everything under the sun is a towntell, right? I personally have a tendency to tunnel on people, so meh. So what you're saying is, we're scum because I was tunneling with cockiness? Or is there something else I'm misunderstanding?
1) Fu isn't a weak player, he'll probably yell at you for saying that

2) Having confidence is scummy?

3) Spinning confusion? What?
They are scary.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

VOTE: Baezu

The hydra wagon is terrible, Bae is scum or the fakest player I have ever played with.

And lately I have been kinda terrible in a town role. If I am scum than yall mofuggers best watch out, but as town I am slippin.
Dart8000
Dart8000
Goon
Dart8000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Dart8000 »

I shouldn't have said weak. To be fair to Fudz he was dealt a shitty hand. But "easy target" is more the phrase I was looking for.

Sheeping...tunneling...not voting at all. Anything can be a tell. The way you tunnel says to me you're scum.

Confidence can be scummy, don't you think? Depending on the player, depending on why they're confident and what they're confident about. I feel like town would be testing the waters, adapting their reads, changing their tactic. You charge ahead, so sure (of a mislynch?) and so focused. Why, unless you're scum? Or rather, how?

I voted Telo, but I'm saying after she was lynched you kept badgering her about...things that were not relevent to the game/were not helpful to town.
Dart8000
Dart8000
Goon
Dart8000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Dart8000 »

What's our vote count?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Why have I been dealt a shitty hand?
Dart8000
Dart8000
Goon
Dart8000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Dart8000 »

Xeg being your predecessor who was a strong scumread for many and who left under questionable circumstances without bothering to defend himself
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Ah ya, that whole thing.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”