Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1795, goodmorning wrote:I don't. His posts are a bit wishywashy but that jives with what I know of him as Town - analyzing everything, saying little. See Micro 189 (under his alt).
So he's sheeping everyone to death. Sure it's exceedingly anti-Town, but that doesn't make him a Wolf.
What about his sudden certainty that I'm scum? I realize you don't know of my history with him like I do, which adds to my scumread, but still it's evident it's coming from scum.

What about the fact he was certain about Mala being scum (evident by how he replied to her) yet she jumped to you twice?

What about the fact he was self-defeatist about his wagon after having tried to encourage someone not to do that exact thing?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Bert »

you have barely any history with me unless you count a day of 503 with me posting nothing (Polygamy) and also 500

compared with a few other players here like Nacho who have games and games of experience with me

so no you don't have much of a "recent "history with me

heck even Marquis has a more recent history than you do, same with GM
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Bert »

and you know how I play as scum, so it's really really really bad that you are being so tunnely on me actually

you have been scum WITH me before

LOL
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1799, Bert wrote:No, Nacho and mollie have proven they are town.
To you, maybe. Why do you expect everyone to share your reads? That's not the point however. The point is you were paranoid about the hydra at first, just like goodmorning. Yet you accuse her of that. Even worse, that's the only reason you're voting her.
And no that doesn't mean everyone follows that rule and buddies Nacho as scum if they're experienced. Tehre's no set line of right behavior or smart behavior for scum when playing with Nacho.
That's true. However it's what's most likely. The fact your sole reason for scumreading her is the actual fact that she's antagonizing Nacho is the issue - when it's most likely that scum won't do that, scumreading her for that is stupid.
Doesn't make your reads right if you're confident.
It certainly doesn't. Is that the point? No. The point is you're doubting I am town because my reads are confident. While you know that my reads are confident when I'm town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1802, Bert wrote:and you know how I play as scum, so it's really really really bad that you are being so tunnely on me actually

you have been scum WITH me before

LOL
You just said you posted nothing in that game. Yet you now mention that game as an example I should consider?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1798, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1796, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:because we want to hit scum. wolf and mafia are counter to our wc why is this so hard to understand
That's exactly what I'm telling you mollie. Masons cannot be mafia, and cannot be wolves together. Therefore they have LESS of a chance to flip scum. Even if one of them is, there are THREE others outside the masons. How is it against our wincon to hunt those three?
it isn't against our wc to hunt outside I am thinking that gm is more dangerous and the flip will shed some light

it needs to happen
whew!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Bert »

Bull.

I'm doubting you're town because your reads are based on some really stubborn, logical, petty stuff that doesn't make much sense

dont'expect everyone to share your reads on Mala either. See where your wagon on her has gotten? Yeah, that's what I thought.

And yes I posted SOMETHING, which is more than NOTHING.

I did post in there several times.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:32 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 1805, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1798, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1796, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:because we want to hit scum. wolf and mafia are counter to our wc why is this so hard to understand
That's exactly what I'm telling you mollie. Masons cannot be mafia, and cannot be wolves together. Therefore they have LESS of a chance to flip scum. Even if one of them is, there are THREE others outside the masons. How is it against our wincon to hunt those three?
it isn't against our wc to hunt outside I am thinking that gm is more dangerous and the flip will shed some light

it needs to happen
goddammit
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:34 am

Post by notscience »

hi
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Bert »

Wisdom, "HEY EVERYONE LETS VOTE MALA" (x29 repeats)

that is you so far. remind me what the point of that is?

now it's

BERT LOOK AT HIM (x55)

if you're going to go the "history" route, you weren't this tunnely in 500

but I'm not using that against you right now, happy?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:35 am

Post by notscience »

There is too much noise here
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1806, Bert wrote:Bull.

I'm doubting you're town because your reads are based on some really stubborn, logical, petty stuff that doesn't make much sense
Which pretty much is the definition of my townplay.
dont'expect everyone to share your reads on Mala either. See where your wagon on her has gotten? Yeah, that's what I thought.
Okay can everyone listen to me for just a second?
Go and see what Bert was replying to Mala when he was voting her. Go and see how confident he was that she was scum. Go! And then tell me this isn't a contradiction.

And this is another contradiction. You just said it YOURSELF that you posted nothing there.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:37 am

Post by notscience »

No I can't wisdom, I can't hear anyone over all this noise
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

@mollie
Please don't be stubborn.
Bert is scum. goodmorning is town.
But even if I am wrong about that, it's not wise to lynch from the masons. Relax for a while and think it through and you'll see it's right.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:41 am

Post by notscience »

Wisdom you're the reason this game is so bloody long
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1811, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1806, Bert wrote:Bull.

Which pretty much is the definition of my townplay.
Okay can everyone listen to me for just a second?
Go and see what Bert was replying to Mala when he was voting her. Go and see how confident he was that she was scum. Go! And then tell me this isn't a contradiction.

And this is another contradiction. You just said it YOURSELF that you posted nothing there.
You're taking it literally. Go look in Polygamist. I DID post in there. I said "nothing" to mean I am lurky as fuck as scum. What part of that don't you understand?

um, you're the one contradicting yourself. you said there is no town wisdom. what is your point here??

You were the most confident one, and I thought you were town then. I also still don't like Mala. You expected EVERYONE who wasnt voting Mala to NOT SEE WHAT YOU WERE SEEING, and you were calling every single one of them out on that. I wasn't doing that. Big difference, bub.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:43 am

Post by notscience »

Wisdom why the fuck are you trying to piss everyone in this game off
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:43 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 1813, Wisdom wrote:@mollie
But even if I am wrong about that, it's not wise to lynch from the masons. Relax for a while and think it through and you'll see it's right.
we are lynching gm and that is all I have to say
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1800, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1795, goodmorning wrote:I don't. His posts are a bit wishywashy but that jives with what I know of him as Town - analyzing everything, saying little. See Micro 189 (under his alt).
So he's sheeping everyone to death. Sure it's exceedingly anti-Town, but that doesn't make him a Wolf.
What about his sudden certainty that I'm scum? I realize you don't know of my history with him like I do, which adds to my scumread, but still it's evident it's coming from scum.

What about the fact he was certain about Mala being scum (evident by how he replied to her) yet she jumped to you twice?

What about the fact he was self-defeatist about his wagon after having tried to encourage someone not to do that exact thing?
I'm going to start quoting what I'm replying to so I don't keep confusing people.

1) I thought both of them were scum. And I stand by that. It's not like I went from having a strong townread on Mala and in less than a page of posting or less (in real or virtual time) went from that strong townread to a strong scumread on her.???

2) self-defeatist?? Of course I don't want people to end up giving away the emotions I give when I'm self-defeatist. Because I've seen myself get lynched many times from eing that way, and the people I told that to, I wanted them to go down with a fight, not just give way like I do sometimes.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:45 am

Post by notscience »

I'm going to start fluffing more because this whole back and forth of wisdom v everyone else bugs me
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1815, Bert wrote:You're taking it literally. Go look in Polygamist. I DID post in there. I said "nothing" to mean I am lurky as fuck as scum. What part of that don't you understand?

You said that I don't have history with you because you posted nothing in Polygamy (therefore we shouldn't consider that game part of our history) and in the very next post you say that I should know your scum play because of Polygamy. This is the mother of contradictions, you can't have it both ways, Bert.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

notscience if you cannot handle it, replace out and blacklist me like the others. Capiche? Otherwise, stop fluffing because I'm that close to starting doubting my townread on you.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1820, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1815, Bert wrote:You're taking it literally. Go look in Polygamist. I DID post in there. I said "nothing" to mean I am lurky as fuck as scum. What part of that don't you understand?

You said that I don't have history with you because you posted nothing in Polygamy (therefore we shouldn't consider that game part of our history) and in the very next post you say that I should know your scum play because of Polygamy. This is the mother of contradictions, you can't have it both ways, Bert.
Then start it with a blank slate nd play this game like you've never played with me before. You're acting so biased, but you're basing everything on my town play which isn't even fairly recent.

you were bragging about your history with me that someone else who was reading me as town doesn't, when the fact is that person (Marquis or GM) has JUST as much history as you do with me, and more recent in fact.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1817, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1813, Wisdom wrote:@mollie
we are lynching gm and that is all I have to say
We are not lynching gm, mollie.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 am

Post by notscience »

It's only bugging me because it's all noise and a waste of time. I really don't care if you tunnel or not, but you've tunneled like half the playerlist.

Return to “Completed Open Games”