Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Why would town set a trap to mislynch someone then?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Wisdom »

There are no traps, stop misrepping.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:59 am

Post by notscience »

Hi wisdom
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

You could say that, but you cannot prove it wasn't a trap, and i cannot prove i'm town, so we're even.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:04 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

I think Noctan's replace-out puts the "quick meltdowns as a form of manipulation" to rest, so I'm OK with his inconsistent thought processes and batshit logic for now.
In post 1004, notscience wrote:Saki, your case on me was shit. It's OMGUS. It's bad. And now you're saying I'm scum for fluffing. Fluffing=PL.
Is there a reason you've been fluffing so much? You have the power to save the game yourself; I don't think you need Jesus in this particular mafia game.
In post 1061, Bert wrote:Hmm Wisdom seems pretty town so far

Maybe I should vote him then?
No, he's probably just town.
In post 1072, Malakittens wrote:Mollie why did you have NN claim at L-3?
That was Nacho. I suspected him for a while and I valued the reaction having him claim would bring.
In post 1077, Sakura Hana wrote:So ok, Wisdom thinks i'm scum off gut, i figured he's still paranoid about Marathons.

I guess he's not scum then...
Could you explain this?
In post 1093, Wisdom wrote:btw Sakura I just checked our marathons and the only one I misread you and "made you mad" was Lucky's that got cancelled.
So still an exaggeration.
I don't think she'd lie about verifiable information.
In post 1095, Honey bee wrote:Your votes so far have been fine except for maybe the mala one but you haven't done anything alarming to me.
What was wrong with the Mala vote?
In post 1095, Honey bee wrote:lol cute.
I don't like you discrediting Marquis's read here.
In post 1100, Wisdom wrote:She also tries to gather towncred with every opportunity (such as teaching/coaching - 1005 is a good recent example).
This isn't anything close to Sakura-scum's playstyle, and generally isn't a scumtell in general. Bert noted that Sakura also looked like she was trying to gather towncred, but, surprisingly enough, not everything that is generically town is scum going for towncred. Sometimes it's just town. "Active scum hunting the other team" says nothing; who is she protecting? I also don't give a shit about the slip.
In post 1100, Wisdom wrote:Malakittens is also scum. First of all, she posts less frequently than she does as town - ironically something she tries to accuse goodmorning of. Then most of her posts are fluffy, nonsensical that she later excuses as cranky, or general statements without many commitments and without really participating in discussions.
I agree that Mala hasn't been as involved as I'd like her to be this game. I don't really think being fluffy/nonsensical is a scumtell, though.
In post 1100, Wisdom wrote:Really weird, as is her call for a policy lynch out of nowhere.
I have no idea what she was trying to say there either.
In post 1100, Wisdom wrote:goodmorning is not scum. I disagree with notscience that she did not help the game progress - her reads are good, and the Sakura mafiaslip she spotted is most likely accurate.
It's not a townread that I can come close to trusting if you cannot continue to hold it even if her reads are bad.
In post 1100, Wisdom wrote:Saki notably has a playstyle that reminds me very much of mine (such as wanting to withheld townreads, posting a lot, and other stuff), and I'm quite sure that's town.
Also, deathtunneling on town. The
same
town, no less.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

That's like taking a random post of yours, naming it a scumslip, then go "you can't prove it isn't a scumslip". The fact you decide to name my posts "traps" don't make them traps. It pretty obviously was my way of saying that your "you're voting town" was bullshit.
(@sakura)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:08 am

Post by notscience »

Im just me.

Nacho, what do you think of wisdom?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:09 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Sure it's BS, and your post is also BS, it's basically "If you're town take your vote off Marquis" which is a trap in my eyes.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1129, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I don't think she'd lie about verifiable information.
She didn't lie, she exaggerated. We only have one completed game together in which we both scumread each other and were both town. In marathons however I only hardtunneled on her one time and I was not town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1132, Sakura Hana wrote:Sure it's BS, and your post is also BS, it's basically "If you're town take your vote off Marquis" which is a trap in my eyes.
Nope, it's basically "you're also voting town", which shows that anyone can say this because not everyone has the same reads. So basically your "you're voting town" meant nothing to me because I don't think you're town.
But sure keep talking about traps
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Bert »

Just woke up and read the past two pages. Wisdom's 1100 with reads are pretty good, but I'm weary because Wisdom looks town so far. *shrug* Yeah, don't like Sakura on page 45.

Noctan's replace-out is kinda fed-up town actually.

Uhh, Sakura, how is making a case on you "painting you as scum," and if so, how is that scummy?

It irks me that you are so paranoid about Wisdom's "trap." I don't see what's the big deal
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I exagerated, so what, does that make me scum?
You also hardtunneld me on Micro 198 with the reasoning "You're scum" , to the point of making me self-hammer as town out of frustration and rage, tho I've promised myself to not ever self-vote again...
And I still say your post was a trap, your case on me is relying on me trying to get town cred, so how does your post not look like a trap? you could easily just say either answer was done for town cred, so it's effectively a trap.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1135, Bert wrote:It irks me that you are so paranoid about Wisdom's "trap." I don't see what's the big deal
Because on that trap he can say i'm scum no matter what i reply, and put it on me. How is that town motivated?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 am

Post by notscience »

Bert howd it go with that lovely lady
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:27 am

Vote: Honey Bee

I think I'm most comfortable voting here again.
In post 175, Honey bee wrote:You never 'splained why you wanted everyone to claim, and I'm not liking your votes so far.
Both of these issues Honey had with Noctan were misrepresentations based on the RVS. "Not liking his votes so far" was particularly strange, considering every single one of his votes was made during the RVS.

quote="In post 323, Honey bee"]No, the reason why I voted him was that
I didn't like his vote on marquis for random voting
when he had been making nonsense votes around that time as well,[/quote]
Bolded is a brand new reason that came out when Honey Bee was questioned about her vote on Noctan, and I don't really like it. It's also another misrep of Noctan; he never said shit about voting Marquis for any reason but Honey Bee acted like he did.
In post 323, Honey bee wrote:And yeah any other reads I have are gut I don't wanna throw out because I don't like to throw out reads without justification. Nobody else has done anything I'd vote on.
That's cool, but... why are you expecting Noctan to have a bunch of reads if you don't have any yourself?
In post 878, Honey bee wrote:and your scum reads right now are saki, gm, and marquis, right? I'm cool with the last two, but defensiveness and tunneling aren't scummy, and I don't think you've ever went anywhere with it.
Why is Noctan getting a Saki read wrong so bad while NS and Sakura doing the same thing earlier completely OK?
In post 878, Honey bee wrote:Again, why would you even have such a strong read on someone when you see where the other side comes from,
What does this even mean?
In post 878, Honey bee wrote:and marquis sheesh what are you even doing? Do you have plans on ever making an effort in this thread? You weren't this bad in our other game :/
I thought he got quicklynched in that game.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:28 am

I think I'm most comfortable voting here again.
In post 175, Honey bee wrote:You never 'splained why you wanted everyone to claim, and I'm not liking your votes so far.
Both of these issues Honey had with Noctan were misrepresentations based on the RVS. "Not liking his votes so far" was particularly strange, considering every single one of his votes was made during the RVS.
In post 323, Honey bee wrote:No, the reason why I voted him was that
I didn't like his vote on marquis for random voting
when he had been making nonsense votes around that time as well,
Bolded is a brand new reason that came out when Honey Bee was questioned about her vote on Noctan, and I don't really like it. It's also another misrep of Noctan; he never said shit about voting Marquis for any reason but Honey Bee acted like he did.
In post 323, Honey bee wrote:And yeah any other reads I have are gut I don't wanna throw out because I don't like to throw out reads without justification. Nobody else has done anything I'd vote on.
That's cool, but... why are you expecting Noctan to have a bunch of reads if you don't have any yourself?
In post 878, Honey bee wrote:and your scum reads right now are saki, gm, and marquis, right? I'm cool with the last two, but defensiveness and tunneling aren't scummy, and I don't think you've ever went anywhere with it.
Why is Noctan getting a Saki read wrong so bad while NS and Sakura doing the same thing earlier completely OK?
In post 878, Honey bee wrote:Again, why would you even have such a strong read on someone when you see where the other side comes from,
What does this even mean?
In post 878, Honey bee wrote:and marquis sheesh what are you even doing? Do you have plans on ever making an effort in this thread? You weren't this bad in our other game :/
I thought he got quicklynched in that game.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:29 am

Post by Bert »

Turns out I was led on and lied to all school year, the person said "I want a long-term relationship, I'd like to meet your parents, go on trips, live together" all that sweet stuff, and then turns out it was just a lie and I got an apology....so all the cuddling/hugging was just the person saying "I have no willpower, everything was a mistake"

Person just wanted sex on the side along with being friends, after all, and actually hooks up with people all the time I found out... :/

Doesn't work for me, so I left
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:29 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So Nacho, you don't think that wisdom was trying to trap me for a mislynch?
I like your case on HB.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Bert »

Hmm...

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1136, Sakura Hana wrote:I exagerated, so what, does that make me scum?
You also hardtunneld me on Micro 198 with the reasoning "You're scum" , to the point of making me self-hammer as town out of frustration and rage, tho I've promised myself to not ever self-vote again...
And I still say your post was a trap, your case on me is relying on me trying to get town cred, so how does your post not look like a trap? you could easily just say either answer was done for town cred, so it's effectively a trap.
Sakura, you were townreading me until that post. The fact you choose to look at this only with a mindset of me being scum is off.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

My townreads can flip when they try to lynch me with a trap that can only come from scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 am

In post 1131, notscience wrote:Im just me.

Nacho, what do you think of wisdom?
I think that Wisdom's town. Mollie disagrees.
In post 1133, Wisdom wrote:She didn't lie, she exaggerated. We only have one completed game together in which we both scumread each other and were both town. In marathons however I only hardtunneled on her one time and I was not town.
And you can't see why you pushing on her again when she's town makes her paranoid?
In post 1136, Sakura Hana wrote:You also hardtunneld me on Micro 198 with the reasoning "You're scum" , to the point of making me self-hammer as town out of frustration and rage, tho I've promised myself to not ever self-vote again...
Not to mention ^^^this is enough for paranoia on its own.
In post 1141, Bert wrote:Turns out I was led on and lied to all school year, the person said "I want a long-term relationship, I'd like to meet your parents, go on trips, live together" all that sweet stuff, and then turns out it was just a lie and I got an apology....so all the cuddling/hugging was just the person saying "I have no willpower, everything was a mistake"

Person just wanted sex on the side along with being friends, after all, and actually hooks up with people all the time I found out... :/

Doesn't work for me, so I left
sorry to hear that :(
In post 1142, Sakura Hana wrote:So Nacho, you don't think that wisdom was trying to trap me for a mislynch?
I like your case on HB.
Not right now, no.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Bert »

If/when people start calling Wisdom out as scummy, the more comfortable I will get with having Wisdom as a townread.

<3
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1146, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:And you can't see why you pushing on her again when she's town makes her paranoid?
Yes, but I can also see how she can use that to her defence as scum.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well ok then maybe you're right nacho...
VOTE: HB
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”