Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

It's okay. I'm sitting on a fence - it is what cats do.

I don't like Marquis which is why I haven't moved my vote. He's doing jack shit overall and to boot the post I previously pointed out was horrible.

So I can sort people without voting them, Nacho.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Guess I'll be catching up again.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:49 am

Post by notscience »

That's nice
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Honey bee »

I'm going to try to post more but usually I only make a post a day sometimes less. I can replace out if needed.

Noctan let's talk cuz I don't see where you're coming from:
post 576, post 701, post 708. I hate these posts. You're throwing random suspicions on people, and it doesn't sit well when you say “I think your town but you look suspicious”. do you actually think these people are scummy or are you trying to cover your bases?

and your scum reads right now are saki, gm, and marquis, right? I'm cool with the last two, but defensiveness and tunneling aren't scummy, and I don't think you've ever went anywhere with it.
In post 854, NoctanNights wrote:I agree with Saki on who we should lynch. Yes, me. I really deserve it.
and don't do stuff like this please, thanks.
I'm mad you ignored my first two posts jerk.

Goodmorning:
In post 683, goodmorning wrote: Sakura - Scum. All her play looks angled specifically towards getting towncred and this looks bad to me.
Also: IN MULTIBALL NOBODY GETS TOWNCRED FOR GOOD READS DUH
Her is absolutely a Mafia slip.
Bad. Towncred, really -_-? This term is just turning into an umbrella term to throw suspicions at people who are doing good things. Do you wanna explain why it's towncred? Do you even have anything to say to her, instead of complaining about lack of content?
and that's not a scumslip. That sentence is arranged how any normal person would say it. How would you even arrange that sentence in a way that wouldn't be a scum slip to you?
In post 760, goodmorning wrote: @Mala: No, he's Town in my books, one of my strongest reads, and there are many other people I'd rather lynch first. I can see why people are reading him Scum though.
Again, why would you even have such a strong read on someone when you see where the other side comes from, especially when you reduced that argument to him saying "IM A NEWB"? Yeah no it wasn't, that was only meowmix.

I'm liking sakura and saki in this thread, lets not lynch them.
Rach you came back and you completely ignored all the discussion about the person you were voting. Don't like it.
and marquis sheesh what are you even doing? Do you have plans on ever making an effort in this thread? You weren't this bad in our other game :/
Everyone else I don't have a good read on.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:15 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

You don't even have an opinion on us?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 am

lurk moar gm
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:07 am

Post by RachMarie »

Wait a minute I believe I have made more than two posts in this game?

I had to focus on modly matters sorry. And knee is still killing me :(

Scott yes you DO need to catch up you voted for me with no real case and then disappeared.

Not feeling the Noctan vote as much will ISO and place my vote where I feel it is deserved. But Noctan if you have questions, being fairly new ASK, dont do weird stuffs like self voting and so on. There are a few of us in this game who are also ICs in the Newbie games.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:08 am

Post by RachMarie »

50 still totes town BTW
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:43 am

Post by notscience »

In post 879, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:You don't even have an opinion on us?
^ I want reads on everyone from HB
In post 881, RachMarie wrote:Wait a minute I believe I have made more than two posts in this game?

I had to focus on modly matters sorry. And knee is still killing me :(

Scott yes you DO need to catch up you voted for me with no real case and then disappeared.

Not feeling the Noctan vote as much will ISO and place my vote where I feel it is deserved. But Noctan if you have questions, being fairly new ASK, dont do weird stuffs like self voting and so on. There are a few of us in this game who are also ICs in the Newbie games.
Are you going to catch up and post reads in the near future?
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Saki »

any reason why you guys are overlooking notscience entirely?
he has 120 posts and no real content ffs
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Saki »

amagawd you showed up
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Marquis needs more votes.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

In post 871, goodmorning wrote:
In post 863, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 828, goodmorning wrote:
In post 774, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:why put this in there?
He literally said the words "how can you possibly think I am town?"
That's not an exaggeration or a reframing. Those are his
actual words
If you still don't know why I included that then you are not the mollie I remember.

AND THEN THERE WERE THREE NEW PAGES BUT NOTHING RELEVANT WAS ON ANY OF THEM GUYS
I know what he said. that is why I am wondering why the fuck would you put him in your town pile. and now it seems like you think he is scum.
I still think he's town. I'm just wondering why he tried claiming Scum.
In case it wasn't obvious, that was an actual question that I actually wanted answered.
I wasn't claiming scum, I was saying that my drunk posts were so scummy why the hell was I not lynched?
I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 884, Saki wrote:any reason why you guys are overlooking notscience entirely?

They arent overlooking me, they just know im town :>
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

In post 703, NoctanNights wrote:
In post 702, Sakura Hana wrote:No? I was asking him questions to show him why he was wrong. If people think im town from that great, if they think im scum, idc, but at least we know now that Saki's town and not scum, that's all I care about.

Why do you think town would care about town cred?
So you're not lynched? I'm just saying it does make you look suspicious, that's all.
it makes her look suspicious, but you still think she's town, correct? what do you think of the fact that she denies she's going for town cred?

It's pretty suspicious. I mean town cred keeps you from being lynched. Town need town cred to keep from being lynched as well. So now kind of leaning null with Sakura.
In post 709, NoctanNights wrote:
In post 708, NoctanNights wrote:GM is scum. That much is obvious. Mala claims we're a team because of distancing? GM has posted twice. One of her posts is trying to get me lynched by saying I'm town and acting scummy while doing it. I don't see how you claim distancing over two posts made by them. That actually makes you look suspicious, Mala. For now though,

VOTE: goodmorning
I thought Syrana was town, GM makes them look the opposite.
Why did you think Syryana was town?

Well, my top four scum suspicions don't include her, and because there are two werewolves and two mafia, she's most likely town.
I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 888, notscience wrote:
In post 884, Saki wrote:any reason why you guys are overlooking notscience entirely?

They arent overlooking me, they just know im town :>
you're town for active lurking
and marquis needs rope for the same thing?

by that logic we should lynch bert as well
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 889, NoctanNights wrote:
In post 702, Sakura Hana wrote:No? I was asking him questions to show him why he was wrong. If people think im town from that great, if they think im scum, idc, but at least we know now that Saki's town and not scum, that's all I care about.

So you're not lynched? I'm just saying it does make you look suspicious, that's all.
it makes her look suspicious, but you still think she's town, correct? what do you think of the fact that she denies she's going for town cred?

It's pretty suspicious. I mean town cred keeps you from being lynched. Town need town cred to keep from being lynched as well. So now kind of leaning null with Sakura.
In post 708, NoctanNights wrote:GM is scum. That much is obvious. Mala claims we're a team because of distancing? GM has posted twice. One of her posts is trying to get me lynched by saying I'm town and acting scummy while doing it. I don't see how you claim distancing over two posts made by them. That actually makes you look suspicious, Mala. For now though,

Well, my top four scum suspicions don't include her, and because there are two werewolves and two mafia, she's most likely town.
is it just me or are you talking to yourself
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

In post 878, Honey bee wrote:I'm going to try to post more but usually I only make a post a day sometimes less. I can replace out if needed.

post 576, post 701, post 708. I hate these posts. You're throwing random suspicions on people, and it doesn't sit well when you say “I think your town but you look suspicious”. do you actually think these people are scummy or are you trying to cover your bases?
and your scum reads right now are saki, gm, and marquis, right? I'm cool with the last two, but defensiveness and tunneling aren't scummy, and I don't think you've ever went anywhere with it.

Saki isn't my top four anymore. It goes (ordered from greatest to least) Marquis, GM, Bert, and notscience. The other people lean null when they act scummy, so they're possible, but they don't go into my top four.
In post 854, NoctanNights wrote:I agree with Saki on who we should lynch. Yes, me. I really deserve it.

....I'm sorry, but be honest, I am leaning scum/scum to just about everyone, correct?

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

Oh fuck. I fucked up the quotes somehow.

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 892, NoctanNights wrote:
In post 878, Honey bee wrote:I'm going to try to post more but usually I only make a post a day sometimes less. I can replace out if needed.

Saki isn't my top four anymore. It goes (ordered from greatest to least) Marquis, GM, Bert, and notscience. The other people lean null when they act scummy, so they're possible, but they don't go into my top four.

....I'm sorry, but be honest, I am leaning scum/scum to just about everyone, correct?
quotes broke

most people think you're newbtown/VI (Village Idiot)
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

In post 892, NoctanNights wrote:

Bolded are what I said...

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:27 pm

In post 889, NoctanNights wrote:Well, my top four scum suspicions don't include her, and because there are two werewolves and two mafia, she's most likely town.
This doesn't seem consistent with "I am leaning scum/scum on everyone".
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 891, Saki wrote:

is it just me or are you talking to yourself

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I got really confused here too.

GM holy shit you rolled scum didn't you?

VOTE: Good Morning

She will normally post more than this per day. I know this from experience while being scum partners with her a while back.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

In post 891, Saki wrote:

I fucking HATE bbcode...

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by notscience »

Misrep 50. He,said everyone thjnks,hes,SC

Im not active lurking, imm fluffing. Theres a differencd.

Return to “Completed Open Games”